Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

46 minutes ago, Kazim-KK said:

Bro The red lights are lokking great in fiend entrance but bro can you make more dark light like in bray wyatt entrance and bro there is no light in fiend victory can I do anythig to add light in fiend victory

Thnx For Recent Help 

Hi,

I don't think I can do any more to make the Fiend's entrance lighting darker. The 2k20 lighting engine is slightly different to 2k19's and has much deeper blacks.

The Fiend's Victory has dark lights before it goes off. I'm not sure what you mean by lighting.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

45 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I don't think I can do any more to make the Fiend's entrance lighting darker. The 2k20 lighting engine is slightly different to 2k19's and has much deeper blacks.

The Fiend's Victory has dark lights before it goes off. I'm not sure what you mean by lighting.

Bro i m saying that there is no light in fiend victory i think only i have this problem

15 hours ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

hey, i wanted to add Rough Ryder to Roman Reigns's moveset since he used it against Jey Uso last night, but i can't because it's a signature or finisher move only. Is there any way we can add it as a regular running strike or running grapple?

Hi,

The move is actually close to a Leg Lariat than the Rough Ryder. The Rough Ryder is more of a grapple and slow running move while the Leg Lariat is a running strike move.

The Leg Lariat 1 in 2k18 has been named Leg Lariat but it doesn’t seem to show up in 2k19 even though I can see it listed in the file. In 2k18 it was listed in the signature/finisher category only.

I will look for a way to get the move selectable as a running strike.

24 minutes ago, Kazim-KK said:

Bro i m saying that there is no light in fiend victory i think only i have this problem

Hi,

Can you post a screenshot of the victory motion in your game ?

• Like 1

Just now, LVNM_ACOG said:

HI

i'm just wondering is it possible to have Drew McIntyre's Claymore as a running attack just like you did with Reigns spear?

Hi,

A corner grounded strike move can't be converted to a running strike.The animations are different.

The developers created a running strike version of Roman Reigns spear for wwe 2k15 but never used it since. I just added it to the listing.

The Rocket Kick can be used as a suitable alternative as it can also be used outside the ring.

Hi,

No. The developers did not create an entrance with the prop in the current gen games.

18 minutes ago, LN77 said:

@squaredcirclefan Hey man, BIG thanks for the entrance pack!!!

I wonder if you forgot to include Fit Finlay´s shillelagh prop or did it not exist in WWE 2K18 where you ported the entrance from?

• Like 1

@squaredcirclefan "INSTRUCTIONS : Download, unzip and drag the pac folder into the main 2k19 folder. Instructions for the Charlotte Flair alternate entrances mod is included in the pack."

If I just copy the whole folder it wants to replace the whole existing pac folder in the main game directory which has a lot more folders with different files. Isn´t it better to just copy over the pac-files for the entrances I want to use to the correct pac-folder and replace the win stringfile? And then assign the entrances to the characters in Data Editor and inject updated moveset with CCT? Does that work`?

And the cae_item_p10.pac, where do I copy that? And does this file replace an existing file? If so, does it delete my existing mods assigned moves and entrances that I have already made for all my mods?

Dont want to delete all the work I have done with my mods in the game. 😊

4 hours ago, LN77 said:

@squaredcirclefan "INSTRUCTIONS : Download, unzip and drag the pac folder into the main 2k19 folder. Instructions for the Charlotte Flair alternate entrances mod is included in the pack."

If I just copy the whole folder it wants to replace the whole existing pac folder in the main game directory which has a lot more folders with different files. Isn´t it better to just copy over the pac-files for the entrances I want to use to the correct pac-folder and replace the win stringfile? And then assign the entrances to the characters in Data Editor and inject updated moveset with CCT? Does that work`?

And the cae_item_p10.pac, where do I copy that? And does this file replace an existing file? If so, does it delete my existing mods assigned moves and entrances that I have already made for all my mods?

Dont want to delete all the work I have done with my mods in the game. 😊

Hi,

The way Windows works is, when you copy the pac folder, it only adds the files from the folder you’re dragging. It overwrites the folder and any files which have been modified. The files not modified by the mod remain as they are .

The cae_item_p10.pac file goes in the pac\menu folder. If you have previously modified your cae_item_p10.pac file, you don’t have to copy the file.If you’ve added additional entries to the cae_item.pac file, then you can add the p10 file. None of your mods or movesets will be overwritten.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The move is actually close to a Leg Lariat than the Rough Ryder. The Rough Ryder is more of a grapple and slow running move while the Leg Lariat is a running strike move.

The Leg Lariat 1 in 2k18 has been named Leg Lariat but it doesn’t seem to show up in 2k19 even though I can see it listed in the file. In 2k18 it was listed in the signature/finisher category only.

I will look for a way to get the move selectable as a running strike.

Thank you!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The way Windows works is, when you copy the pac folder, it only adds the files from the folder you’re dragging. It overwrites the folder and any files which have been modified. The files not modified by the mod remain as they are .

The cae_item_p10.pac file goes in the pac\menu folder. If you have previously modified your cae_item_p10.pac file, you don’t have to copy the file.If you’ve added additional entries to the cae_item.pac file, then you can add the p10 file. None of your mods or movesets will be overwritten.

Ok, great! But I still have to assign the entrances in data editor and inject the movesets with CCT right? Because I can´t create any more titantron videos within the game, so I need to inject them with data editor and CCT now for all new characters. The save slots for titantrons are full. 😊

Another question, when I have copied all the pac folder over and replaced the win string-file, do I need to run regchunk in CCT to execute the change in the game?

• Like 1

Anyone here please tell me one thing, I've the gfx for CM Punk by Kane and imported it in the appropriate places. But when I set his Titantron  to Chad Gable, all I see is black titantron, though all the other movie parts are working. Please help and provide the solution.

• Like 1

Just now, LN77 said:

Ok, great! But I still have to assign the entrances in data editor and inject the movesets with CCT right? Because I can´t create any more titantron videos within the game, so I need to inject them with data editor and CCT now for all new characters. The save slots for titantrons are full. 😊

Another question, when I have copied all the pac folder over and replaced the win string-file, do I need to run regchunk in CCT to execute the change in the game?

The entrances I ported are listed in the create entrance menu as I have added the names and string to the cae_item_p20.pac file. But yes you will need to assign the entrances in data editor. Just look for the ID's as some will not have any names assigned.

You will need to regenerate the chunk0.def when you add new files.

2 minutes ago, aryannrana said:

Anyone here please tell me one thing, I've the gfx for CM Punk by Kane and imported it in the appropriate places. But when I set his Titantron  to Chad Gable, all I see is black titantron, though all the other movie parts are working. Please help and provide the solution.

If you have CCT installed, have you installed the TITANTRONFIX in the CCT TOOLS tab?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The entrances I ported are listed in the create entrance menu as I have added the names and string to the cae_item_p20.pac file. But yes you will need to assign the entrances in data editor. Just look for the ID's as some will not have any names assigned.

You will need to regenerate the chunk0.def when you add new files.

If you have CCT installed, have you installed the TITANTRONFIX in the CCT TOOLS tab?

No I don't have cct but, I installed cesaro's updated gfx manually by just placing the in their folders, and so I tried for Punk but his Titantron(only) doesnt seem to work out. When I play it as a preview in CAE it is playing without any problem but when I set it for him it doesn't play

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, aryannrana said:

No I don't have cct but, I installed cesaro's updated gfx manually by just placing the in their folders, and so I tried for Punk but his Titantron(only) doesnt seem to work out. When I play it as a preview in CAE it is playing without any problem but when I set it for him it doesn't play

Are you replacing a different superstar's gfx with CM punk's or did you assign it to a different ID slot.

@squaredcirclefan I copied all the pac-files, win-string file and ran regchunk in CCT. opened the game and started a match with Hacksaw and his updated entrance, worked fine. When my CM Punk mod´s entrance was about to start (I installed the mod yesterday before I copied over the pac-files from your mod), the game crashed.

I thought it was because CM Punks entrance files was not in your mods pac-folder, 01131_CM_Punk_Sitting.pac, so I added it in the folders for EVT and EFFECT and ran regchunk in CCT again. Opened the game and injected his moveset file which is set for this entrance, but the game still crashes... Any ideas of why this is happening??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LN77 said:

I managed to solve the problem, two of the trons I installed were the reason the game crashed, I exchanged them for other trons and now it works!

Hi.I suspected it was the gfx.I was just about to type  a response when yours came in.

• Too Sweet 1

Guys, I know this might not be the place to talk about this since the mod is not from Square but I really need some help with the Raw arena I have installed. This is the SeeFusion mod, and for some reason every time I play in that arena my fps are super low. I even tried downloading a raw arena from CC and they all have the same problem. Matches in other arenas work perfect. have you guys experience that with this or other arena mod? if so,  how do you solved?

I have also installed the graphic pack btw, I don't know if that may affect. i tried turning motion blur off, didn't work. I feel like I might have placed a file where I shouldn't but I went over the folders and they look to be ok. Also, if necessary I will move the post. I just like how we all get support between each other in this topic.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, LexRed said:

Guys, I know this might not be the place to talk about this since the mod is not from Square but I really need some help with the Raw arena I have installed. This is the SeeFusion mod, and for some reason every time I play in that arena my fps are super low. I even tried downloading a raw arena from CC and they all have the same problem. Matches in other arenas work perfect. have you guys experience that with this or other arena mod? if so,  how do you solved?

I have also installed the graphic pack btw, I don't know if that may affect. i tried turning motion blur off, didn't work. I feel like I might have placed a file where I shouldn't but I went over the folders and they look to be ok. Also, if necessary I will move the post. I just like how we all get support between each other in this topic.

The low fps issue during gameplay has been reported with the modded Raw Arena . Have you downloaded and installed the most recent update for the mod. 

Some gfx can also cause low PFS during gameplay . You will need to test by removing the installed gfx pack and replacing with the default files.

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The low fps issue during gameplay has been reported with the modded Raw Arena . Have you downloaded and installed the most recent update for the mod. 

Some gfx can also cause low PFS during gameplay . You will need to test by removing the installed gfx pack and replacing with the default files.

Yes, I just download the files so I guess that should be the most recent update. Sorry to ask but do you happen to have the vanilla files for raw gfx so that I can check that? I replaced the files before backing them up. 

21 hours ago, Kirito2003 said:

Will the dlc moves batch 3 be uploaded today 

Hi,

I did state the batch will be uploaded on Thursday but I ran into some issues along the way which I need to work on. Hopefully sometime this weekend. 

• Like 3
  • What? 1