Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Bro there i am getting an problem with undisputed era 4 man entrance roderick strong is not coming together in create a entrance full team is coming together but in the match adam & reilly & fish are coming together and strong is coming separate how can i fix this prob

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kazim-KK said:

Bro there i am getting an problem with undisputed era 4 man entrance roderick strong is not coming together in create a entrance full team is coming together but in the match adam & reilly & fish are coming together and strong is coming separate how can i fix this prob

He says this in the first post;

The 4 man entrance is loaded with Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, Kyle O Reilly and Roderick Strong. The cast settings needs to be in that order in Create Entrance or the Roderick Strong character will be invisible in the entrance.

The entrance with all four characters loaded works in the following matches.

Single matches with Cole, O Reilly and Fish and  3 managers. 

Tag matches with  with two managers 

Roderick Strong is not loaded in the 4 -man entrance  in a 8-man tag match and instead has his single entrance loaded.

Did you read that at all?

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

46 minutes ago, Kazim-KK said:

Hi,

The issue here is 4-man stable entrances don't work properly in the 8 man tag-team match. This seems to be a bug in 2k19. 

Hi,

I have re-uploaded the Ported DLC Moves batch 2 . The download link is on the first page. I have removed the optional folder for now but included the springboard blackout (beta) and Superman Punch \Spear Combo (beta) moves in the main createmode_p10.pacfile.

I have included three additional moves in the re-uploaded pack

Knee Lift \Poison Rana

Release German Suplex 3

Mandible Claw 5 .

• Like 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

10 minutes ago, extremelyextreme said:

Hello, do we need to add the ported entrances the same way we add the moves? Or do we need to do it differently?

Hi,

You add them the same way. There is a mods folder in the pack. You also need to drag that folder to the main 2k19 folder.

• Like 1

hi @squaredcirclefan

Thanks again for these amazing mods. I have another stupid question; How do I assign 5180 SAMANTHA URAI (DLC) via Data Editor? Assigning the entrance in game  removes the custom trons that I assigned the slots.

I tried assigning the moveset file the 05180 entrance slot but it gives the character the Rock's entrance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EZY said:

hi @squaredcirclefan

Thanks again for these amazing mods. I have another stupid question; How do I assign 5180 SAMANTHA URAI (DLC) via Data Editor? Assigning the entrance in game  removes the custom trons that I assigned the slots.

I tried assigning the moveset file the 05180 entrance slot but it gives the character the Rock's entrance.

Hi, 

The ID 5180 is not the ID for the entrance evt file. Its the ID for the custom string name.

If you want to assign the entrance and victory in Data Editor, you will need to select 00653 for the entrance motion and 06643 for the victory motions

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

The ID 5180 is not the ID for the entrance evt file. Its the ID for the custom string name.

If you want to assign the entrance and victory in Data Editor, you will need to select 00653 for the entrance motion and 06643 for the victory motions

Thank you so much! Where would I find this info on my own next time?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EZY said:

Thank you so much! Where would I find this info on my own next time?

You need to look at the evt entrance and victory files in the pac\evt folder . You will see the ID for the entrance is part of the filename.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

Same happened to me with Punk's entrance. I know 131 is the ID but I can figure out how to inject these since that is not on CCT.  

41 minutes ago, LexRed said:

Same happened to me with Punk's entrance. I know 131 is the ID but I can figure out how to inject these since that is not on CCT.  

Hi,

You just place the file in the pac\evt folder and assign in the moveset file with Data Editor. You will need to select 00131 in the drop down list for the entrance motion.

51 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You just place the file in the pac\evt folder and assign in the moveset file with Data Editor. You will need to select 00131 in the drop down list for the entrance motion.

sq l,send you discord

18 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

I found this.

This is the entrance FEAR HER which is Jessica Havok’s entrance. The face and mouth animations will not likely work when ported. That’s a major issue with female character entrances.

@squaredcirclefan I'm sure I remember the 'proper' Rude Awakening finisher, where Rude rolls his hips from 2k16, in one of your packs. But after playing tonight I can't seem to find it. Did I imagine this or is this move on here? As I can only see Rude Awakening 1 and 2 after installing your move packs. Cheers 

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this has been asked, but is there any way to use the 2k20 ported entrances in advanced entrance editing? 

I would love to have the 2k19 stone cold ramp entrance walk with the 2k20 ring entrance. His 2k20 ring entrance just looks better than the previous ones but I hate his ramp walk lol. 

Edited by Mr3fjc

3 hours ago, Mr3fjc said:

I'm not sure if this has been asked, but is there any way to use the 2k20 ported entrances in advanced entrance editing? 

I would love to have the 2k19 stone cold ramp entrance walk with the 2k20 ring entrance. His 2k20 ring entrance just looks better than the previous ones but I hate his ramp walk lol. 

The files can’t be used directly as they are.2k19 uses separate files for advanced entrances.  I’m in the process of testing if any modifications to the file will make them work.

51 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

When I downloaded the dlc moves batch 2 none of the moves in the pack are listed in create a moveset neither are any of the moves included in the batch 1.

Hi,

You will need to check you have placed the folder and files in your game correctly. 
The createmode_p10.pac file located in the pac\root folder contains. the list of moves displayed in Create Moveset.

If you have copied this file to a different location, the game will read the original copy instead and the moves will not show up in the game.