Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

50 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi, a small question.  Is it possible to port rybacks repeated head slam to running grapple ? Its only on irish whip rebound grapple only . Would be better if it was in running strikes. 

Thanks ❤

Hi,

It won't work in that category as a normal running grapple. There are data flags in the animation files which restrict where they will show up in Create Moveset.

It will only work as a running grapple signature or finisher if the data in the move listing is modified. It also wouldn't work as an Irish whip rebound grapple  if set as a running grapple.

• Thanks 1

So i installed the mod from the other forum first then i installed 3 from here update 5, 6 and 7 in that order.   My issue now is Hogan's old taunts and leg drop from the older WWE games are missing. "maybe other moves and taunts as well, I just noticed the hogan ones".  If I install that mod last I get hogan's old taunts and moves but missing a lot of the new ones.  Is there a way i can have the new moves and all hogan's old stuff as well?

Edited by BillyTheKid

3 minutes ago, BillyTheKid said:

So i installed the mod from the other forum first then i installed 3 from here update 5, 6 and 7 in that order.   My issue now is Hogan's old taunts and leg drop from the older WWE games are missing.  If I install that mod last I get hogan's old taunts and moves but missing a lot of the new ones.  Is there a way i can have the new moves and all hogan's old stuff as well?

The 2k19 ported moves pack  should be installed first. Then you install update 7 of the 2k20 pack. No need for update 5 and 6 everything is in update 7.

Ensure you don't have multiple copies of the createmode.pac file in your game folders. The createmode files should only be placed in the pac\root folder. You will need to search your game folders for duplicate copies and remove them.

• Like 1

Works beautifully! One question regarding the undisputed era's entrance. That is working fine If I do a singles match as Adam Cole and a Tag Match with Fish & Kyle. But for some reason when I do a singles as Roderick with 3 managers the entrance doesn't work. Any ideas? 

• Like 1

Lol is it possible to port any arenas?

Also, playing 2k20 for the first time since October. Can we get Running knee lift 4? Closest thing I’ve seen to a V-Trigger. Isiah Scott’s finisher would be dope if possible too

Edited by bushysowavvey

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The 2k19 ported moves pack  should be installed first. Then you install update 7 of the 2k20 pack. No need for update 5 and 6 everything is in update 7.

Ensure you don't have multiple copies of the createmode.pac file in your game folders. The createmode files should only be placed in the pac\root folder. You will need to search your game folders for duplicate copies and remove them.

thanks mate

3 minutes ago, Sreeram KR said:

Bro will there be any update in the future for THE FIEND's 2k20 ported entrance ?

I am enjoying every mods you make...

Hi,

Yes there will be. What are you experiencing with the entrance at the moment ?

9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Yes there will be. What are you experiencing with the entrance at the moment ?

I am experiencing nothing wrong ...

Edited by Sreeram KR

Just now, Sreeram KR said:

I am experiencing nothing wrong ...

I made 2k20 of my own using the creations of modders like you...

I asked about the update just to know weather you plan to work on The Fiend . Glad you are ...

Thank you 

What I mean is I have the entrance ported already. I was asking if there are any issues when using the entrance ?

1 minute ago, Sreeram KR said:

Yes...

There is an issue with the head lantern. In 2k20 of you use Bray's lantern for the Fiend's entrance, you get a similar issue. 

I will have to request porting over the 2k20 lantern head. 

On 1/29/2020 at 2:38 AM, EZY said:

Thanks for your mods. I recently  switched to pc and 2k19. Are you able to port any moves from the wasteland DLC? Mainly the double super kick 😬

Hi, 

At present, the cak  files can't be opened since the Wasteland DLC update as the developers sort of changed the hash encryption. Due to this, no new files can be extracted from the game.

On 1/29/2020 at 3:17 AM, Simul8 said:

Works beautifully! One question regarding the undisputed era's entrance. That is working fine If I do a singles match as Adam Cole and a Tag Match with Fish & Kyle. But for some reason when I do a singles as Roderick with 3 managers the entrance doesn't work. Any ideas? 

Hi,

You are right. This is a bug in the game. Well not really a bug as in 2k19 and previous games, 4 man team entrances were not implemented in the game just 4 man entrances where some are managers, like The Wyatt Family and Sanity 4 man entrance.

What's happening is the game engine handles the 4th character like a manager only causing these issues.

in the entrance files data , Roderick Strong is the 4th character. If He was made the third character, then the entrance will work but will make one of the other three the 4th character.

Additional data was added in the 2k20 files for the 4 man entrances which identify all characters as players.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Sad 1

On 1/29/2020 at 3:58 AM, bushysowavvey said:

Lol is it possible to port any arenas?

Also, playing 2k20 for the first time since October. Can we get Running knee lift 4? Closest thing I’ve seen to a V-Trigger. Isiah Scott’s finisher would be dope if possible too

Hi,

The 2k20 arena files are not in pac file format and the objects are in a different format so they can't be ported over directly. 

Running knee lift 4 isn't a new move. It's actually in 2k19. Same animation.

Isaiah Scott's Basement Back Kick is a Wasteland Wanderers DLC move . We can't extract any files from the game since the DLC update as Wrestleminus crashes when attempting to open the files.

I had a backup of some of the files before the update. this is what I use presently

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, straight edge subhasis said:

so you can open it after the next update probably right ?
new update will have new dlc . so if you open that will you be able to open wasteland and the new dlc moves together right ? :D 

Well that's a good question. We will have to see. Its possible to update Wrestleminus to read the new hash encryption, but the fear is , the developers will change the encryption again. Its probably best to fix it after the final DLC is released .

Its hard to say if the developers change the hash to prevent modders from opening the files or not.. If this is the case, cracking the files and showcasing the mods will only make the developers find ways to further encrypt which makes the process even harder.

• Yes! 1

4 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

i think this hash changes due to two reasons . Yukes are not there thats why its on different format and might be easy for them to use . 2nd they don't want us to get 2k20 dlc moves for free . Cuz people are hating 2k20 soo much till now . I have both . I barely play that game anymore . Just open to see some new moves that i can request you 😂😝 . Lmao . I think there are 2 dlc remaining. But still there is a possibility that in next dlc we can open those files again . Also please check previous glitched , slow or incorrect sounded ported moves from 2k20 get better in wwe 2k19 if you port them again after update . Thanks ❤

It’s unlikely we will be able to open the files after the next dlc to be honest. It took a lot of coding work to even open the files in the first place. The encryption for this game has been a tricky one to handle.

Regarding 2k20 moves, there is only so much that can be done. We can’t really get the correct sound  for 2k20 moves as the sound data can’t be ported over. A lot of the 2k20move animations are just too fast in 2k19 so I had to use a particular data file to slow down the animation a bit. For instance Bo Derek 1 is too fast in gameplay. I haven’t amended that but will . There are some glitches that just can’t be fixed unfortunately.

Im not really too hopeful about the dlc files being opened so I’ve sort of taken my mind off it. It if is , great, if it isn’t , probably time to move on to modding another game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

PORTED MOVES AND FIXES UPDATE 8 . Download link on the first page of this thread.

This is a minor update with 2 moves from 2k15 ported and a few fixes.

MOVES PORTED :

Knee Smash -( ground running Knee strike) - John Morrison's second signature move in WWE 12. The move was removed after 2k15.

Middle Rope splash (2k15) - diving splash animation assigned to Kharma (Awesome Kong) in WWE 12. The move was removed after 2k15

Minor fixes:

Fixes for the selling animation and sound for Feint DDT  (Reassign the move in CAM as it has been moved to a new slot)

Fix for the One-Handed Spinebuster 2 not selectable as a normal rebound grapple. (reassign in Create Moveset)

Sit-Out Powerbomb 2 (2k15 ) moved to a new slot.  - This is the move named Kharmabomb in WWE 12.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Toni Storm, Rhea Ripley, Matt Riddle, Trent Seven, Moustache Mountain, Becky Lynch Title Victory motions ported. . 2k20 Ported moves update 8 released.
22 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Thanks a lot for those two ported moves :) John Morrison and Awesome Kong movesets will be completed because of your work.

It's a very long job you're doing, thank you again. Keep up the good work.

Ben

Well not too long though. Thanks anyway. 

I'm not sure if there are any other John Morrison moves missing in 2k19, but the Knee Smash was the obvious one.

• Thanks 2

On 1/29/2020 at 12:26 PM, Sreeram KR said:

Bro will there be any update in the future for THE FIEND's 2k20 ported entrance ?

I am enjoying every mods you make...

If you are using the Fiend's ported entrance, you need to set all the trons to OFF  including the titantron  in Create Entrance. The effects file plays the intro video full screen and the titantron will not play.

In 2k20 the effects file prevents the titantron from looping so the video plays once and is disabled.

The file I have posted here contains the effects file for the entrance with minor modifications.

On 1/29/2020 at 3:17 AM, Simul8 said:

Further to what I explained in a previous post, here is a copy of the entrance file with a minor modification. Roderick Strong is set as the 3rd character (I swapped with Kyle O Reilly who is set as the 4th) With this file , when Roderick Strong is selected in a singles match with 3 managers, the quartet entrance works. I use this copy personally as I play with Roderick Strong more than Kyle or Bobby Fish. Just replace the entrance file with this one. 

I have also included the 2k20 theme with the "Lets go baybay" chant mixed at the ring section of the entrance. You just inject it over one of the misc sounds and assign it in the Trio entrance. This will not affect the solo entrances as they still have Undisputed Era theme assigned.

https://mega.nz/#!8QwnRQzI!aMFW6B8Shf-VDUll6TUVOL95OrqE53svFfQOysy-jX8

3 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi , bro derek 2 has incorrect damage timing . I just saw that . also has no sound at all . I know about the sound issue but is it possible to fix the damage timing ? 

Well the damage timing is somewhat related to the sound as I obtain that data from a move with the same sound timing.

I sort of forgot about the move since it was one of the first few I ported over. I will look into adding sound and the correct damage timing this weekend. Thanks for the reminder.

• Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1