Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi, there is a minor sound glitch in sheamus irish curse brouge kick combo. also is it possible to add the move slice (used by evan bourne or matt sydal) ? the move was before 2k15 don't know if it still available in the game with different name . Thanks ❤️ 

Well the sound is not actually a glitch as its the sound for another move. None of the 2k20 moves have their own sound. Any sound you get is from a 2k19 move. So you will have minor niggles as some moves, especially combo moves are tricky as you can't get a move with the same accurate timing.

I don't think that slice move is in current gen. I might be wrong, unless the move has a different name in the game.

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19.Kevin Owens 2k20,Trent Seven, Moustache Mountain tag and heavy Machinery 2k20 entrances added. Mark Andrews entrance added. . 2k20 Ported moves update 6 released.

I have added a few entrance motions to the ported entrances pack. A new download link is on the first page.

Kevin Owens 2k20 entrance (Listed as Kevin Owens 3)

Trent Seven

Moustache Mountain tag

Heavy Machinery 2k20 tag (listed as Heavy Machinery 2)

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Okay I'm having a problem somewhat unrelated to the thread but since I can't find any answers elsewhere and since I encountered it by way of one of the new ported entrances I figured i'd try here...

I downloaded the Mustache mountain entrance and it works just fine. I then downloaded the Trent Seven mod for the first time and changed the pac file# from 751 to 485 to match his CCT mod slot ID, injected it into the game then made a tag team with Tyler Bate in game.

The problem is that now Tyler Bate's model is replaced by the Trent mod in any match I make. I deleted the mod and tried it again even injecting Bate's default ch file with CCT and now I'm sometimes getting the Bate entrance model but in ring getting the Trent mod. Any reason why this happening?!

15 minutes ago, DDK78 said:

Okay I'm having a problem somewhat unrelated to the thread but since I can't find any answers elsewhere and since I encountered it by way of one of the new ported entrances I figured i'd try here...

I downloaded the Mustache mountain entrance and it works just fine. I then downloaded the Trent Seven mod for the first time and changed the pac file# from 751 to 485 to match his CCT mod slot ID, injected it into the game then made a tag team with Tyler Bate in game.

The problem is that now Tyler Bate's model is replaced by the Trent mod in any match I make. I deleted the mod and tried it again even injecting Bate's default ch file with CCT and now I'm sometimes getting the Bate entrance model but in ring getting the Trent mod. Any reason why this happening?!

You will need to ensure you don't have the character models in two locations. You will need to check the mods\pac\ch folder and the pac\ch folder for duplicate files for both mods and remove one.Then rebuild CCT .Do let me know if you're still having issues. You might also want to send me your chunk0.def file in a PM so I can take a quick look.

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You will need to ensure you don't have the character models in two locations. You will need to check the mods\pac\ch folder and the pac\ch folder for duplicate files for both mods and remove one.Then rebuild CCT .Do let me know if you're still having issues. You might also want to send me your chunk0.def file in a PM so I can take a quick look.

Yeah I double and triple checked and still having problems. Just sent you the file in PM thanks

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 7:06 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Id actually listed most of them in one of the previous pages. I had updated it with the new additions. This is the full list

51AA ROMAN REIGNS CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AB THE ROCK CHAMPION 2 (2 BELT)

51AC THE ROCK CHAMPION 1 ( 2 BELT)

51AD STEVE AUSTIN CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AE RANDY ORTON CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AF (GENERIC CHAMPION 1 (2 BELT)

51B0 TOMMASO CIAMPA CHAMPION

51B1 KYLE O 'REILLY CHAMPION

51B2 RONDA ROUSEY CHAMPION

51B3 BECKY LYNCH CHAMPION

51B4 UNLEASHED RANDY ORTON

51B5 BOBBY LASHLEY AND LIO RUSH

51B6 HUMBERO CARILLO

51B7 HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN

51B8 THE FIEND BRAY WYATT

51B9 BUDDY MURPHY

51BA CEDRIK ALEXANDER 2

51BB DREW MCINTYRE 2  * wip

51BC THE UNDISPUTED ERA QUARTET

51BD JEFF HARDY 2

51BE HEAVY MACHINERY 2   * next update

51BF KEVIN OWENS 3      * next update

thanks for that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19.Kevin Owens 2k20,Trent Seven, Moustache Mountain tag and heavy Machinery 2k20 entrances added. Mark Andrews entrance added. . 2k20 Ported moves update 7 released.

Hi,

I have uploaded update 7 of the 2k20 ported moves pack. 6 Moves added. A download link can be found in the first post of this thread.

1. Feint DDT - Trent Seven 

2. Seventh Heaven  - Trent Seven (His second signature move in 2k20)

3. One- Handed Spinebuster 3 - Irish whip rebound grapple for Bobby Lashley and Trent Seven in 2k20 (There is a minor glitch with the animation file. Other than that it works fine)

4. Assisted Burning Hammer - Moustache Mountain tag finisher / Tyler Bate Corner tag.

5. Head Wrench 1 - The Fiend Bray Wyatt  - Ground upper grapple Neck snap motion but not assigned to his moveset

6 Head Wrench 2 - The Fiend Bray Wyatt - Seated rear grapple motion assigned to his moveset.

Here is a preview of moves added.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 2

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have uploaded update 7 of the 2k20 ported moves pack. 6 Moves added. A download link can be found in the first post of this thread.

1. Feint DDT - Trent Seven 

2. Seventh Heaven  - Trent Seven (His second signature move in 2k20)

3. One- Handed Spinebuster 3 - Irish whip rebound grapple for Bobby Lashley and Trent Seven in 2k20 (There is a minor glitch with the animation file. Other than that it works fine)

4. Assisted Burning Hammer - Moustache Mountain tag finisher / Tyler Bate Corner tag.

5. Head Wrench 1 - The Fiend Bray Wyatt  - Ground upper grapple Neck snap motion but not assigned to his moveset

6 Head Wrench 2 - The Fiend Bray Wyatt - Seated rear grapple motion assigned to his moveset.

Here is a preview of moves added.

Hey, I had a problem with the new update where all the 2k20 moves are not listed anymore, I guess that's why I can't see the new ones too. I just replaced all the files and regenerate def

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, LexRed said:

Hey, I had a problem with the new update where all the 2k20 moves are not listed anymore, I guess that's why I can't see the new ones too. I just replaced all the files and regenerate def

Hi,

Do ensure you have copied the createmode.pac file and all the files in the pac /root folder  to your pac/root folder. You need to search your game files to ensure you don’t have a duplicate copy of the file s in another location.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Do ensure you have copied the createmode.pac file and all the files in the pac /root folder  to your pac/root folder. You need to search your game files to ensure you don’t have a duplicate copy of the file s in another location.

I did, I've searched and place the files more than once, one by one to make sure I don't do it randomly and nothing changes. Moves from 2k16-2k18 still in game (some no show animation) bu the rest are hidden. However, when I choose (let say The Fiend) his still has the animation for the uranage from 2k20 but the name of the move doesn't come up. 

I don't know if it has anything to do with me not having update 6 before this one.

5 minutes ago, LexRed said:

I did, I've searched and place the files more than once, one by one to make sure I don't do it randomly and nothing changes. Moves from 2k16-2k18 still in game (some no show animation) bu the rest are hidden. However, when I choose (let say The Fiend) his still has the animation for the uranage from 2k20 but the name of the move doesn't come up. 

I don't know if it has anything to do with me not having update 6 before this one.

No it shouldn't . Can you send me your chunk0.def file in a PM.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Toni Storm, Rhea Ripley, Matt Riddle, Trent Seven, Moustache Mountain, Becky Lynch Title Victory motions ported. . 2k20 Ported moves update 7 released.

Hi,

I have updated the entrance motions pack with a few Victory animations .

1. Matt Riddle Victory

2. Becky Lynch Title Victory

3. Toni Storm Victory

4. Rhea Ripley Victory

5. Moustache Mountain tag Victory

6. Trent Seven Victory

7. Fixes for Becky Lynch title and Hacksaw Jim Duggan entrances.

A download link is on the first post.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

10 minutes ago, kevymatts said:

How do I assign the files There different IDS than ones in Data Editor?

Hi,

You don't need to assign them. The ID's are not named  in Data Editor as these are ID's assigned in 2k20.

If you wanted to set Toni Storm's Victory in data editor, just select ID 6396 as the Victory ID.

All you need to do is select the entrance and Victory animations in the game. They are listed in create Entrance and Create Victory.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You don't need to assign them. The ID's are not named  in Data Editor as these are ID's assigned in 2k20.

If you wanted to set Toni Storm's Victory in data editor, just select ID 6396 as the Victory ID.

All you need to do is select the entrance and Victory animations in the game. They are listed in create Entrance and Create Victory.

Ok thanks will have a look and see mate.

Cant seem to find it. not showing in entrance is it advanced or easy?

Edited by kevymatts

Great job on all the moves thank you.  Could you port the Kushida moves from 2k20 if you have the chance please.  Namely,  Cartwheel dropkick, Handspring kick, Penalty kick 2, Springboard Hurricanrana 7, Springboard overhead chop, wind up forearm.  Any of those would be great.  Anyways thanks so much for what you have already done.

• Yes! 1

5 hours ago, kevymatts said:

Ok thanks will have a look and see mate.

Cant seem to find it. not showing in entrance is it advanced or easy?

Did you copy the cae_item_p20.pac file in the pax\menu folder and the modified string_win.pac file in the mods\superstring folder?

4 hours ago, CRamirez11 said:

Great job on all the moves thank you.  Could you port the Kushida moves from 2k20 if you have the chance please.  Namely,  Cartwheel dropkick, Handspring kick, Penalty kick 2, Springboard Hurricanrana 7, Springboard overhead chop, wind up forearm.  Any of those would be great.  Anyways thanks so much for what you have already done.

Hi,

At the moment , running strike moves and strike moves are not working properly in gameplay.

Moves in this category contain additional data called homing parameters. This data makes the strike action target the opponent. In 2k19, this data is in a file called misc02_ingame.pac

In 2k20, the format is slightly different and I haven’t yet figured out a workaround to make this data work in 19. 
You will notice I haven’t actually ported over any strike or running strike moves from 2k20. This is the reason.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi , is strong strike any different ? cuz u ported bump in the night dlc strong strikes . also did you find the orton inverted back breaker ? 

Hi,

There are two types of strong strikes. The first is a strike action where there is an initial grapple . These don't require additional data as the grapple action already targets the opponent. The second is a strike action like a punch or a kick where there is no initial grapple.

The head butt for instance is in the first category as the head or shoulders are first grappled before the strike action. Moves like the chick kick are also in that category. These can be ported without additional data.

The Orton backbreaker was in 2k14 . It seems it's not in the current gen games.

• Thanks 1