Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

2 hours ago, windings said:

I wish you would port double underhook brainbuster& double underhook ddt2 for Moxley. 

always thanks 

The double underhook brainbuster is a DLC move and we can't open the files or extract any data from them at present.

The double underhook DDT is Dirty Deeds 2 in 2k19. It was just renamed.

1 hour ago, straight edge subhasis said:

He will do it after wwe 2k20 final patch . Wait untill then . Hopefully he will do some more from bump in the night and new moves scratch . 

There are no guarantees the files will be accessible after the final DLC update. Until there is any word from the modder who worked on the project (he is not active at present) we can't make any assumptions.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 3/2/2020 at 12:38 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Yes I'll work on porting the motion in at some point.

Awesome! What about the Lucha House Party trio entrance?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheJStale said:

Awesome! What about the Lucha House Party trio entrance?

That's in my to-do list. I'm working on the possibility of porting over their piñata prop objects from 2k20 before porting over the entrance. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DDK78 said:

Oh so porting props from 2k20 is possible? 

Any way the Fiend’s lantern can be ported as well? 

Well its possible, though i'm having issues with textures showing up.

The Fiend's lantern is challenging as it's composed of multiple objects and some are animated  , like the hair on the lantern head. Its almost like porting over a character model.

The second issue with the lantern is porting over the particle effects for the illumination and the smoke. None of the 2k20 particle effects ive tried have worked in 2k19.

1 hour ago, micencronin said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan sorry any news on Hogan? :)

I'll send a PM regarding my progress.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

Hi,Excuse me 2K20 Moes Pack not Pin Combo?

I’m afraid not. The developers removed the pin combo data for the new 2k20 moves from the animation file. The pin combo system for the new moves is different in 2k20. 
2k19 is coded to read the pin combo data from the animation file and it’s missing.

• Like 1

hi , sorry to ask but its been a while since you uploaded any fix or new moves . are we getting any new one ? are you working any of them ? also can you please port 2k15 shining wizard bulldog combo ? old 1

I haven't done any work on moves as of late. I toggle the time between entrance motions and moves animations as I can't do both at the same time. I will return to working on moves in a bit. 

• Thanks 1

hi , sorry to ask but its been a while since you uploaded any fix or new moves . are we getting any new one ? are you working any of them ? also can you please port 2k15 shining wizard bulldog combo ? old 1

Oh man, with all due respect, be a little more polite. Squared is not our slave. I know English must be your second language as well as mine, but it is so impolite they way you write most of your comments...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Elegido2016 said:

Oh man, with all due respect, be a little more polite. Squared is not our slave. I know English must be your second language as well as mine, but it is so impolite they way you write most of your comments...

To agree. I also have asked for a lot of things. But I think there's a problem with demanding too much, just like a boss does for an employee. We are enjoying the game with Modder's free dedication. Respect them.

Edited by windings
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Elegido2016 said:

Yes indeed and he’s been in other mod threads begging in this obnoxious tone and even criticizing others work if its not to his liking. 

I don’t have anywhere near the kind of time it takes to do or understand even the simplest things these modders accomplish but this guy wants it all done whenever he wishes, free of charge all the time. Unbelievable. 

• Like 3

Hi, I am having difficulties editing the march 3rd updated string. (last edited on 28/02 on the file but came with march 3rd update) I can edit all strings from past updates that I have access to, but not this new one. If I go back to the 27th of feb update, what will happen to the things in the new update? Will they just not have names, or will they be completely unavailable? Anyone else having this problem?

9 hours ago, DZParagon said:

Hi, I am having difficulties editing the march 3rd updated string. (last edited on 28/02 on the file but came with march 3rd update) I can edit all strings from past updates that I have access to, but not this new one. If I go back to the 27th of feb update, what will happen to the things in the new update? Will they just not have names, or will they be completely unavailable? Anyone else having this problem?

Hi,

What issues are you facing when trying to update the string file?

54 minutes ago, Kasumi said:

I assume this is not compatible with the missing moves pack?! You can have one or the other only?..

The names for the moves in the game are not listed in the string file. They are listed in the createmode.pac file in the pac\root folder.

• Like 1

Just a suggestion/request whenever you can find the time possibly to port Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville tag team entrance?

Funny how looking at their entrance in 2k20 and its almost exact as the Absolution entrance in 2k19 only minus Paige lol

• Like 1

@straight edge subhasis that move wasn't the shell shocked. It looked like something put together from Create Finisher. Shell Shocked motion first appeared in 2k14 I believe.

You don't need to quote a post that's unrelated to what you want to ask. The original poster will receive a message his post has been responded to.

14 hours ago, DDK78 said:

Just a suggestion/request whenever you can find the time possibly to port Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville tag team entrance?

Funny how looking at their entrance in 2k20 and its almost exact as the Absolution entrance in 2k19 only minus Paige lol

You are right. Its practically the same Absolution trio entrance with Paige's motion removed and a new camera motion which focuses on Mandy Rose on the left side. Ill look into it.

13 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Hi, just for information, it's possible to import "evt" John Morrison? I don't know if the entrance exist in the game since WWE'12.

No . Last gen entrance animation don't work in current gen games. The camera works but the models wouldn't move.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Thanks 2

@squaredcirclefan Ok thanks a lot for the quick answer (and thanks again for the Jeff Cobb addiction in the last updates, entrance is really good for my caw :D )

EDIT : Oh I see one John Morrison entrance in 2k15 preset named JOMO. I don't know if it's possible to import :( like others last modded superstars as Melina, or others 2k15 preset generic entrances.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Ok thanks a lot for the quick answer (and thanks again for the Jeff Cobb addiction in the last updates, entrance is really good for my caw :D )

EDIT : Oh I see one John Morrison entrance in 2k15 preset named JOMO. I don't know if it's possible to import :( like others last modded superstars as Melina, or others 2k15 preset generic entrances.

The John Morrison preset is a moveset preset and doesn't include an entrance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The John Morrison preset is a moveset preset and doesn't include an entrance.

Erf sorry my bad, I've search on google with "WWE 2k preset entrance" only 2k16 to 2k19 appear yes. The 2k15 presets are movesets.

Thanks.

Ben

• Like 1

Hello,

Does anyone know how to fix crashing after selecting a character in create a moveset? I've put the latest ported moveset pack update 12(I'm assuming this has all the previously ported moves too) in my game directory and everything went to where it was supposed to but now I can't access the moveset menu to check if everything went well (apparently it did not lol). Am I missing something here?

• Like 1

When I change the string, then close wrestleplus (which I used to change the string) then reopen it and check where I changed the strings, the changes have occurred on the wrong string. Obviously they also don't show up in the game. An example is I change 6600 -Empty String to be filled to Scorpio sky, then 6608 turns to 6608 WRESTLE PLUS CSCORPIO SKY, and 6609 turns to nothing, but looks like "                 ustom string" Another example is I change 57ff from Donovan Dijak to Dominik Dijakovic, close and reopen WrestlePlus and 57ff is unchanged and 5807 is changed to Dominik Dijakovic.

• Like 1