Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Any chance we can get the old power of the punch in game? I think it'd make for a good second finisher as Shawn Spears's loaded palm strike. I know they have it as a payback move, but he doesn't get DQ'd doing it in front of refs, plus I'm not sure if you can do a payback post-match.

Appreciate what you're doing regardless. 

Edited by SLSBaconBits
  • Like 1

I got a list:

Sit-Out Alabama Slam

Running Knee Lift 4

Penalty Kick/Double Stomp combo

Ripcord Koppou Kick

Rope-Assisted Double Stomp

Discus Clothesline 4 (is that dlc?) if it ain’t nvm

Thank you for the hard work you doing Square

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SLSBaconBits said:

Any chance we can get the old power of the punch in game? I think it'd make for a good second finisher as Shawn Spears's loaded palm strike. I know they have it as a payback move, but he doesn't get DQ'd doing it in front of refs, plus I'm not sure if you can do a payback post-match.

Appreciate what you're doing regardless. 

Hi,

I added the move a while back but removed it as it wasn’t working well and causing a major debuff if reversed. I will try copying the animation and placing it on another a lot as it seems those payback attributes are linked to the slot ID. 

44 minutes ago, AceBoogz252 said:

I got a list:

Sit-Out Alabama Slam

Running Knee Lift 4

Penalty Kick/Double Stomp combo

Ripcord Koppou Kick

Rope-Assisted Double Stomp

Discus Clothesline 4 (is that dlc?) if it ain’t nvm

Thank you for the hard work you doing Square

Hi,

A lot of the strike moves listed here don’t work properly when ported as I’ve already mentioned this a few times.

Strike moves and running strike moves are implemented differently from grapples as they work with additional data which enables the attacker’s punch or kick land on the opponent.
This data is different in 2k20 and the 2k19 data for strike moves isn’t working with most of these new 2k20 moves.
A few do work but it mainly depends on how the developers implemented it. 
Some moves have an initial grapple and a strike while some just have data which works in 19. 

There is a also a major glitch with most moves performed on the ropes or with the character leaning on the ropes, springboard moves, diving moves etc. As the developers removed certain data from the move files and placed them elsewhere.
So regarding these moves, sadly a lot of them will not work.

• Too Sweet 1

19 minutes ago, Ewan said:

Hi, @squaredcirclefan,

Out of curiosity, is it possible to fix Fallaway Moonsault Slam? It never seem to hit the opponent properly...

I’ll look into it. I hadn’t actually planned to include it  in the last batch as the animation just didn’t look right.

• Like 1

Hi @squaredcirclefan

First of all, thank you for the wonderful work, but can I ask you a question?
I noticed the Hogan Leg Drop 2 BETA move as we know sometimes it has positioning glitches but there is no problem with that, however I noticed that after you perform this move the opponent gets up almost immediately not giving you the possibility to perform the pin. Is it possible to solve this problem?

Can other variations of leg drop be inserted in the next update? So we can choose alternatives for Hulk Hogan's leg drop.

:)

Edited by micencronin
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, micencronin said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

First of all, thank you for the wonderful work, but can I ask you a question?
I noticed the Hogan Leg Drop 2 BETA move as we know sometimes it has positioning glitches but there is no problem with that, however I noticed that after you perform this move the opponent gets up almost immediately not giving you the possibility to perform the pin. Is it possible to solve this problem?

Can other variations of leg drop be inserted in the next update? So we can choose alternatives for Hulk Hogan's leg drop.

:)

Hi,

I have noticed this too, especially when the opponent hasn’t taken Harvey damage. I know the other leg drop moves in the game contain additional data scripted data which makes the opponent stay on the mat after the move is performed similar to the people’s elbow or five knuckle shuffle.I will work on adding the same data to that move. 
The reason for the positions l glitch is , the game can’t read the data which tells it which animation to select in the file if the opponent is lying in certain positions. Other leg drop moves have this data.

The only other 2k20 Hogan Leg drop is the scoop slam and leg drop combo ( Hogan Leg drop 1)  It also has the same issues so I know it will not work perfectly. I will release when it’s usable in gameplay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have noticed this too, especially when the opponent hasn’t taken Harvey damage. I know the other leg drop moves in the game contain additional data scripted data which makes the opponent stay on the mat after the move is performed similar to the people’s elbow or five knuckle shuffle.I will work on adding the same data to that move. 
The reason for the positions l glitch is , the game can’t read the data which tells it which animation to select in the file if the opponent is lying in certain positions. Other leg drop moves have this data.

The only other 2k20 Hogan Leg drop is the scoop slam and leg drop combo ( Hogan Leg drop 1)  It also has the same issues so I know it will not work perfectly. I will release when it’s usable in gameplay.

Is there anyway to add the animation for Hogan when he goes off the ropes in 2k20

• Like 1

13 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I added the move a while back but removed it as it wasn’t working well and causing a major debuff if reversed. I will try copying the animation and placing it on another a lot as it seems those payback attributes are linked to the slot ID. 

Hi,

A lot of the strike moves listed here don’t work properly when ported as I’ve already mentioned this a few times.

Strike moves and running strike moves are implemented differently from grapples as they work with additional data which enables the attacker’s punch or kick land on the opponent.
This data is different in 2k20 and the 2k19 data for strike moves isn’t working with most of these new 2k20 moves.
A few do work but it mainly depends on how the developers implemented it. 
Some moves have an initial grapple and a strike while some just have data which works in 19. 

There is a also a major glitch with most moves performed on the ropes or with the character leaning on the ropes, springboard moves, diving moves etc. As the developers removed certain data from the move files and placed them elsewhere.
So regarding these moves, sadly a lot of them will not work.

.....you did?....my bad....That's on me -In my R Truth Voice - lol but seriously tho my bad bro

• Like 1

8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

No you wouldn’t lose your mods.

Ok thanks for letting me know

5 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

Ok thanks for letting me know

In that case what other applications can I use to regenerate chunk0.def in my game 

5 hours ago, Kirito2003 said:

In that case what other applications can I use to regenerate chunk0.def in my game 

None, because CCT is the only one that does it properly.
If you know what you're doing and don't mind the additional time/effort required, you can, just add/remove/update entries in your Chunk0.def manually with a text editor, of course.

2 minutes ago, aryannrana said:

is there any alternative to CCT? IDK why but CCT doesn't seem to work on my pc.

Please help and suggest any alternatives.

if CCT isnt working, you probably dont have it installed properly

2 minutes ago, mattfick said:

if CCT isnt working, you probably dont have it installed properly

I did everything, set the save game directory main game directory and also the data editor, only thind it does is just regenerate .def and delete .arc

Edited by aryannrana