Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Isn't there a 2k20 victory from Humberto Carrillo

17 hours ago, TyreseHaliburton said:

I put the pac folder in my WWE directory

Deleted the chunk0.arc file

And rebuilt the def

Hacked moves still not showing up

Any help?

You need to modify the character's moveset through CCT

On 9/2/2020 at 1:01 AM, B7DGER said:

Hi,

I downloaded and pasted entrance files to "pac" directory but nothing has changed.

I just want to port Fiend's entrance  but I couldn't.

Can you tell me how to do it the easy way?

The pac folder should be copied to the main 2k19 folder. You also need to regenerate the chunk0.def file with Custom Character Tools after installing. 

Hello! Do you think is it possible to make Slingshot DDT 1(wwe2k19) a finisher? I tried to make it through changing moveset in Data editor, but it didn't worked(there is no sign for execution finisher, but it's listed as finisher in moveset)

Also! I found out that you ported Seth Rollins heel entrance(Seth Rollins 2), but didn't add it in full pack and it's link  is somewhere here
Can you add it in complete pack, please, so other people could download it too.

Edited by Daigron
  • Like 1

Just now, Daigron said:

Hello! Do you think is it possible to make Slingshot DDT 1(wwe2k19) a finisher? I tried to make it through changing moveset in Data editor, but it didn't worked(there is no sign for execution finisher, but it's listed as finisher in moveset)

Hi,

No it wouldn't work as a finisher as the developers did not implement any charging animation for the move .

• Like 1

Hi,

Some news.

Due to some good work done by @HanleysFramer, the DLC files can now be extracted from the 2k20 cak files.

Due to commitments, I can't work extensively on moves like I did in the past but I will try to port a few over. There are quite a few that wouldn't work or glitch due to additional data which can't be ported over from 2k20.

If you want to , please put down your request for 5 moves from the DLC (wasteland wanderers, empire of tomorrow and southpaw regional wrestling) you will like in 2k19. 

if the moves wouldn't work, I will state so. I will select from the most requested move animations.

Have a great day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

59 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Some news.

Due to some good work done by @HanleysFramer, the DLC files can now be extracted from the 2k20 cak files.

Due to commitments, I can't work extensively on moves like I did in the past but I will try to port a few over. There are quite a few that wouldn't work or glitch due to additional data which can't be ported over from 2k20.

If you want to , please put down your request for 5 moves from the DLC (wasteland wanderers, empire of tomorrow and southpaw regional wrestling) you will like in 2k19. 

if the moves wouldn't work, I will state so. I will select from the most requested move animations.

Have a great day.

Wow, that's huge news. This community never ceases to amaze me with the amazing work creators do.  

- Avalanche Fallaway Moonsault Slam (Wasteland Warriors)
 - Avalanche Powerbomb 2 (Empire of Tomorrow)
 - Choke Lariat Slam (Empire of Tomorrow)
 - Powerbomb/Final Flash Combo (Wasteland Warriors)
 - Sliding German Suplex (Wasteland Warriors)

Also not a move request, but I noticed there's a strong strike listed in the moves pack called "Spinning Heel Kick (2K15)" and the animation for it is Brogue Kick 1. Not sure if that's intentional as a standing version of the move or a glitch? 

• Like 1

- Double Underhook Brainbuster (Wasteland Wanderers)

- Jumping TKO (Wasteland Wanderers) 

- Tombstone Lungblower (Wasteland Wanderers) 

- Ataxia (Wasteland Wanderers)

- Lifting UnderHook Facebuster (Empire of Tommorow)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kazim-KK said:

Bro can you please tell me is there any way to convert hspc into epk8 without cct

Hi,

CCT doesn’t actually convert hspc to epk8. It just basically creates a pac file with the data you provide and places the contents of the hspc inside. 
You have to extract it’s content pac files and inject into an EPK8 pac file.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Huge news!

I would like see

Ataxia - Wasteland Wanderers

Avalanche Fallaway Moonsault Slam

Spinning Back Elbow - Empire of Tomorrow

Double Underhook Brainbuster - Wasteland Wanderers

Knee Lift/ Poison Rana - Southpaw Regional Wrestling

Edited by The Chosen One.
  • Like 1

This is fantastic news.  The three moves I'd most like to see ported over are from the Southpaw DLC: 

Lifting undertook gutbuster 1 

Lifting underhook gut buster 2 
Marti-knees

Yet, any work you're able to do would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• Like 1

WOW THIS IS AWESOME

Natural Selection 2 (Southpaw Regional Wrestling)

Inverted Suplex/Reverse DDT (Wasteland Wanderers)

Superman Punch/Spear Combo (Wasteland Wanderers)

Corkscrew Shooting Star Press 2 (Empire Of Tomorrow)

Powerbomb/Final Flash (Wasteland Wanderers)

Man I hope to see some of these moves ported thank you guys for really doing this

• Like 2

Amazing News 

Natural Selection 2 

Inverted Suplex/Reverse DDT

Springboard Kick/Exploder Combo

Backstabber/Bayley to Bayley Combo

Sliding German Suplex

Edited by Robert Lake
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Some news.

Have a great day.

Amazing News

Running Sit-Out Jawbreaker (Southpaw Regional Wrestling) - Naomi 

Nautral Selection 2 (Southpaw Regional Wrestling) - Charlotte Flair 

Knee Lift/Poison Rana (Southpaw Regional Wrestling) -Multiple Superstars

Vaulting Headscissors Takedown (Wasteland Wonders) -Kacy Catanzaro (Would Truly Apprectiate This If You Could Port It Over) 

Ataxia  (Wasteland Wanderers) - Austin Theory 

I Know You Said 5 Request Moves But Here's Few More Suggestions 

Extra Moves 

Shining Star Press (Southpaw Regional Wrestling)- Santana Garrett & Bianca Belair 

Step-Over Dropkick (Southpaw Regional Wrestling)- Natayla

Cave-In (Wasteland Wonders)- Cameron Grimes

Corkscrew Shooting Star Press 2 (Empire Of Tomorrow)- Ricochet 

• Like 2

Hi, Can you share a link for acces to the new tool(or the post) for decompress .Cak files? I want to start porting some renders, logos and DLC GFXs. Thank you so much for all your mods and work.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LeonelMG said:

Hi, Can you share a link for acces to the new tool(or the post) for decompress .Cak files? I want to start porting some renders, logos and DLC GFXs. Thank you so much for all your mods and work.

Its actually an updated build of wrestleminus which the modder hasn't released as he put up a test version in one of the discord servers.

As he hasn't posted it on the site (maybe since he's not the developer) I can't post or share a link at present .

• Like 1

This is Huge news! I'm Super tired at the moment, so I can't turn on 2K20. But if I may ask for 2 moves right now and edit with more detail later; the Double Super Kick (pin animations don't work right?) and Swerve Scott's ground finisher.

Edit:

Wastland DLC:

Double Super Kick

Basement Back Kick

Springboard Blackout

Knee balanced Enzuiguri

Bro-ton

Thanks as always for what you do our game!

Edited by EZY

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Its actually an updated build of wrestleminus which the modder hasn't released as he put up a test version in one of the discord servers.

As he hasn't posted it on the site (maybe since he's not the developer) I can't post or share a link at present .

Ok Thank you. I have an interesting idea since a few months ago. Maybe if there is some way of port the new arms and hands animations during a pin, it will work in the ported moves

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LeonelMG said:

Ok Thank you. I have an interesting idea since a few months ago. Maybe if there is some way of port the new arms and hands animations during a pin, it will work in the ported moves

Hi,

The issue with the pin combo not working in the 2k20 ported moves is due to the data for the pin combo which the developers removed from the  move files and placed in a  different file in 2k20.

They decided to use a new system for pin combo and rope animations for the new moves added which isn’t compatible with 2k19.

Apart from the pin, rope  moves and  corner moves with rope interaction have a glitch where the wrestler isn’t making contact with the ropes. This will occur in moves like Garson Cutter, Twisting Splash, Vaulting Headscissors takedown etc

The  pin combo data for the old moves which were in 2k19 is still placed the files so if I ported over a move which was in 2k19, the pin combo will work.

• Like 1