Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

4 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

If your doing another moves pack, could you have a look at porting the 2K15 version of Rikishi's Stinkface? It's a lot better suited for him as it has his theatrics. 

Hi,

Thats correct. I did actually port it over for 2k18 but I had to replace the default move animation.

I will try placing it in a different slot this time around.

17 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I don't think there is a move in the game called FOOT CHOKE AND PENDULUM KNEES .

Hi again,

I am talking about this one, a corner move :

1597238080-capture.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Foulbazar said:

Hi again,

I am talking about this one, a corner move :

1597238080-capture.png

The move isn't working properly in 2k19 due to the data for the rope motions not being included in the move animation files. This causes glitches with most new  2k20 moves in that category.

6 hours ago, MRG said:

little request for a future move pack: Heel Hook 1 from Daniel Bryan, would love it for him in 2K19.

thanks!

Hi,

The Daniel Bryan Heel Hook 1 (2k20)  will not work on its own as it only contains the standing motion where the attacker grabs the leg of the opponent. The submission animation is in Heel Hook 2 (2k20). What the developers did  is link both moves together so they share the same submission mini-game data.

Going by this, the Heel Hook 2 will need to be ported first . I will look into it.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Hi,

I have uploaded a new update to the ported moves pack. Both moves packs (2k19 and 2k20) have now being merged into one zip. A download link is on the first post (first page of this thread)

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THIS IS THE FINAL UPDATE TO THE 2K20 /2K19 PORTED MOVES PACK. 

Moves ported :

Heel Hook 1 (2k20) -Daniel Bryan 2k20 submission finisher

Heel Hook 2 (2k20)  - Daniel Bryan's second 2k20 submission finisher

STF 5 (2k20) -Toni Storm  (ground submission )

Hammerlock Sit-Out Spinebuster (2k20) -Lana's 2k20 finisher

Running Firearm (2k20) - Becky Lynch 

Diving Fist Drop 1 (2k18)

Stink face (2k15) - Rikishi with additional theatrics. (was replaced with the current one)

Scissors Kick 2 (2k15) -Alicia Fox old scissors kick which was locked in subsequent games.

Super Hurricanrana (2k15) - old version of the avalanche Hurricanrana with a snappier motion.

TAUNTS : IIconic 1 (2k20) and IIconic 2 (2k20)  Not shown in the preview)

Video preview

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 13
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVESk20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs)
Just now, KJ SimsJr said:

request for next moves pack the new last shot in wwe 2k20

Hi,

As ive stated in my post, the current update is the last for the ported moves pack. The 2k20 last shot isn't working properly in 2k19 by the way.

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

As ive stated in my post, the current update is the last for the ported moves pack. The 2k20 last shot isn't working properly in 2k19 by the way.

are you just winding down on wwe games or is it cuz theres no more space for new moves?

• Like 1

Just now, thevambrony1 said:

are you just winding down on wwe games or is it cuz theres no more space for new moves?

Hi,

Actually I'm beginning to wind down on the WWE 2k games now.

• Like 1

Hey Square,

Thankyou for being so nice and so  helpful. I never saw you ignore any request or query.  Thank you for making this game legendary. Widow's peak, Fisherman buster, Stratus faction are few of the moves you ported and completed by women roaster.   I Best wishes .

• Like 1

Shame to see your winding down. I suppose there's nothing left to port from 2K20, but the last few moves packs have made me curious to see what other forgotten removed moves gems older games like 2K15 had. 

Thank you for all you've done for the community, I wish you the best in whatever you do next! 😄

• Like 1