Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

2 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Hi bro, first, thanks for everything!

and second, can u port the gaston cutter move? And the superman punch with the spear? Or the new stomp kick combo??

Hi,

I had attempted the Gatson Cutter a while back, but there are issues with the 2k20 moves with rope animations I have tried. The character isn't holding on to the ropes and just seems to hold on to air. Its as if the rope motion data isn't in the move file.

The superman punch with the spear and stomp kick are part of the Wasteland Wanderers DLC and we can't gain access to the data in the files as  the tool we used can't open the files since the DLC update.

So no DLC moves for now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John59h said:

but did you manage to port the wyatt lantern from 2k20 to 2k19?

Well porting the head lantern object is one thing. Porting over the smoke effects is another. The smoke effects is the main issue here. 

3 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Hi squarecirclefan,

with the "PORTED MOVES AND FIXES UPDATE 8"  i no longer hear the sounds of the taunts (for example ric flair "woooo").

Did you place the sound_p30.pac file in the pac\audio folder.

hi @bushysowavvey,

it seems there are two Running Lift 4 moves in the game. 

One is a corner running strike. This is in 2k19.

The one you are showing me is a DLC move which we can't access at present.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

hi @bushysowavvey,

it seems there are two Running Lift 4 moves in the game. 

One is a corner running strike. This is in 2k19.

The one you are showing me is a DLC move which we can't access at present.

Oh I figured it was a DLC move. That sucks. Thanks anyways

1 hour ago, Bookerman said:

@squaredcirclefan, universe cut scene comentator commentary also went silent again.

23 hours ago, micencronin said:

Hi squarecirclefan,

with the "PORTED MOVES AND FIXES UPDATE 8"  i no longer hear the sounds of the taunts (for example ric flair "woooo").

Can you run a test with this copy of the sound_p30.pac file ?. The woo chants, voice over intro (Big E and R-Truth's entrances) and the Universe mode cutscene commentary should be working. Place the file in the pac\audio folder.

https://mega.nz/#!NZpxka5D!obaEJy6v8rr6iejZkzY_HaUeHAsZgOXr1bpgUxU5UWg

7 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi ,

@squaredcirclefan

have you ever tried to port 2k20 elias entrance? Its so much better .

Also is it possible to add the fire animation and physics of 2k20 ? Like tables gathered at 1 place (multiple tables at 1 place)

Or rope physics from 2k15 ? I don't know how big I am asking for 🤣

Like i just saw how they with 1 patch changed 2k20s fire and also the physics of weapons . Thats why I think it is possible . Please check when it is accessible  . See what files in that did that changed

Elias entrance is great but the devs have two Elias entrances setup in the game. One when he is selected as the first entrant and the other when selected as the second entrant. I will have to examine the data to see if it can be setup in 2k19. Then  there is the issue with the voiceover.

None of the 2k20 smoke particles have worked in 19 from what I have tried so far. Maybe there is a missing step or the game can't read the particle data.

Its possible to import rope physics data but each move has its own rope data . All that data is lumped together in one file. If you import the file, it will affect the physics for all moves added after 15 which is quite a lot.

yes that's true the fire and weapon physics was changed but that's within the same game. a lot of that data isn't compatible with 2k19.

There are other factors which determine how particles or objects appear in a particular game. a particular particle will not appear the same way in two games. For instance 2k15 had Chris Jericho wearing a jacket which glitters but these don't work in 19 as the game engine can't read the data properly.

2k16 was the game which had a similar game engine to 15. 2k17 had some minor  changes and 2k18 had major changes which was continued in 19 , some better and some worse. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you run a test with this copy of the sound_p30.pac file ?. The woo chants, voice over intro (Big E and R-Truth's entrances) and the Universe mode cutscene commentary should be working. Place the file in the pac\audio folder.

https://mega.nz/#!NZpxka5D!obaEJy6v8rr6iejZkzY_HaUeHAsZgOXr1bpgUxU5UWg

I test the sound_p30.pac file in a match with Ric Flair, and the "woooo" taunts still can't hear it. :(

Just now, micencronin said:

I test the sound_p30.pac file in a match with Ric Flair, and the "woooo" taunts still can't hear it. :(

Can you do a search in your main 2k19 folder to check if you have a copy of the sound_p30.pac folder in another location.?

Just now, straight edge subhasis said:

Soo is it possible to add ryback taunt sounds or rvd omg leg drop to baricade sound ? Or rvd taunt sound ?

No. these are sound events in those games which are triggered then the moves are executed .

This is implemented ingame by the developers  using the WWISE sound engine. Due to its complexities we haven't been able to figure out this data . This is one reason why we can't add audio to the game without replacing. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you do a search in your main 2k19 folder to check if you have a copy of the sound_p30.pac folder in another location.?

I checked and I don't have copies of that file :(

Edited by micencronin

squaredcirclefan I did other tests with ric flair and I understood the problem.
If i use original ric flair i can hear the "wooo" during the taunt, if i use a ric flair's alternative attire i can't hear the taunt's sound. 

Edited by micencronin

12 minutes ago, micencronin said:

squaredcirclefan I did other tests with ric flair and I understood the problem.
If i use original ric flair i can hear the "wooo" during the taunt, if i use a ric flair's alternative attire i can't hear the taunt's sound. 

The woo sound will not work with alternate attires by default as there is a data file in the sound_p30 which lists only the ID's for the default attires

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

Hello,

I'm having a problem installing the ported entrances. I think that I've installed the files properly; I see the entrances in game. However, they don't work in game. For example.. Keith Lee's entrance is the "the rock" motion in create a entrance. And the entrance skips before the match. 

I don't know how to rebuild the def file? Thanks for any help.

• Corny 1

28 minutes ago, EZY said:

Hello,

I'm having a problem installing the ported entrances. I think that I've installed the files properly; I see the entrances in game. However, they don't work in game. For example.. Keith Lee's entrance is the "the rock" motion in create a entrance. And the entrance skips before the match. 

I don't know how to rebuild the def file? Thanks for any help.

If you want to use ported entrances in create an entrance you need to add them with cae item adder or they will not appear. 

If you don't want to use cae item adder you can set the entrance with data editor. For example if Keith Lee have entrance 1024 (it's not the real number it's just an example), select the entrance 1024 in data editor, save and inject the moveset with CCT. In data editor you can set the trons, champ entrance, winning animation.

Check the tools threads for a better tutorial.

You can rebuilt the def files with CCT or wrestleplus.

Edited by xalaidne
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, xalaidne said:

If you want to use ported entrances in create an entrance you need to add them with cae item adder or they will not appear. 

If you don't want to use cae item adder you can set the entrance with data editor. For example if Keith Lee have entrance 1024 (it's not the real number it's just an example), select the entrance 1024 in data editor, save and inject the moveset with CCT. In data editor you can set the trons, champ entrance, winning animation.

Check the tools threads for a better tutorial.

You can rebuilt the def files with CCT or wrestleplus.

thanks for all the help. I got it working now! @squaredcirclefan thx again!

• Like 2