Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

I placed the files in the appropriate folders (except the audio - not sure which files to replace there. I first need to change those to WEM, correct?)

But I put the entrance, prop, etc. where they go and rebuilt the def. Tried to edit his entrance in game and didn't see the choice for Mr. Red White and Blue. I also looked in the Data Editor, but didn't see it there either. Should I be looking for something else? I apologize for what's probably a dumb question. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, denbigh7 said:

I placed the files in the appropriate folders (except the audio - not sure which files to replace there. I first need to change those to WEM, correct?)

But I put the entrance, prop, etc. where they go and rebuilt the def. Tried to edit his entrance in game and didn't see the choice for Mr. Red White and Blue. I also looked in the Data Editor, but didn't see it there either. Should I be looking for something else? I apologize for what's probably a dumb question. 

Hi,

Mr Red White and Blue is the name for the entrance in 2k20. You can set the entrance and Victory in Data editor. Just set 264 as the entrance and 6184 as the Victory animation. To use the audio it needs to be injected over the ring announcer audio for one of the removed 2k18 characters. The audio can be injected directly without converting. Sound editor will convert first before injecting.

I don't know if you have read through the ring announcer thread on this forum. If you let me know which slot you are using for the mod, I will send you a modified sound_p30.pac file and instructions on which audio to replace.

• Like 4
  • Woo 1

4 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Nice, strange they would add a Duggan motion but not Duggan but Im glad they did, thanks for this.

they added quite a few entrances. pretty sure i saw taz and sandman as options too

1 hour ago, Mr_JBrunson said:

I got his entrance to work but no 2X4 I placed the 2X4pac in the folder.  Is there something Im missing.  Also thank you for your works!

Make sure you copied the prop folder into the /pac/prop folder

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kevan1700 said:

they added quite a few entrances. pretty sure i saw taz and sandman as options too

Yup, Hardcore Icon is Sandman complete with Singapore Cane and Suplex Machine is Taz of course. 

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2k20 Title Victory /Humberto Carillo 2k20 entrance and gfx ported.
4 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Thanks for the updates, what did you do to get the minitrons etc working? I tested extraction on wrestleminus on a few but they appeared to be in a bk2.bin format

Thanks again

Hi. You will need to insert a block of bytes to the header. I will used the gfx with ID 272 as an example here. after extracting, rename the file to apr_0272_0_0.bk2, open the file with Hxd. You will see the following.

eiT5py1.png

You will need to paste insert the 24 bytes in red right before the 00 01 as shown in this screenshot

yUuGG9u.png

Save the file and the gfx should play. The same process and block of bytes will work for minitrons, wall  and apron trons. It wouldn't work for Ramp trons. For these, you will need a different set of bytes.You can use the bytes in this screenshot. Just insert them before the 80 02 and save.

3e1wLp6.png

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3

Thanks, I've tested on the movies found in bakedfile00.cak (only have 6 files listed) and they work fine, if I do the same from the ones found in bakedfile02.cak I get a corrupt header error or bad frame size

EDIT - I just tried using your example of 0272 and it works fine. Seems random to which ones want to work. Any ideas? 

Edited by Hey Yo

3 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Thanks, I've tested on the movies found in bakedfile00.cak (only have 6 files listed) and they work fine, if I do the same from the ones found in bakedfile02.cak I get a corrupt header error

Can you list a few which have given you that error ?