Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi,

I have uploaded an update to the ported entrances pack.  . (All motions have been merged into one pack)

This is the final update for the 2k20 ported entrances and victory motions pack. 

1.Daniel Bryan 2k20 Victory

2. Brie Bella 2k16 entrance (with title belt fix)

3. Britt Baker 2k20 entrance (The Doctor Is In Generic entrance)

4. Minor fix for the AJ Lee entrance lighting effects (dark lights in the ring)

string added :

BRITT BAKER         5182

BRIE BELLA '15      5183

A download link can be found in the first post.

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

6 minutes ago, ratmon19 said:

This is so cool thanks for all that hard work you must have done! Sorry quick question but some of the moves glitch in create mode is that normal? Guessing it is?

There are a few ported moves which had glitches in the create moveset preview but work fine in practise play and in gameplay. If you can list out a few you have noticed, I will have a look and confirm.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mason44441 said:

are All Night, Tag Team Extreme Party and Becky Lynch (2K17) gonna be ported?

Hi, 

Sadly no. As I have stated in a previous post, I have stopped porting 2k20 entrances and victory motions.

• Like 5

hi

i've downloaded the move set pack, extract it to a folder outside wwe2k19 folder then i copy and paste the pac folder in the main wwe2k19 folder as instructed but when i open the game whenever i tried to customize my character move set or play the game always crashed, did i do something wrong?

sorry im still new at this

Edited by hermit
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, hermit said:

hi

i've downloaded the move set pack, extract it to a folder outside wwe2k19 folder then i copy and paste the pac folder in the main wwe2k19 folder as instructed but when i open the game whenever i tried to customize my character move set or play the game always crashed, did i do something wrong?

sorry im still new at this

Hi,

Have you regenerated the chunk0.def file using Custom Character Tools ?

Can you also delete the chunk0.arc file in the main 2k19 folder and try again.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, hermit said:

thx for replying

im not sure about chunk0.def

but i did delete  chunk0.arc  but now it won't run at all 

Do you have Custom Character Tools installed ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hermit said:

no i think

It seems you have not set your game up to install mods.

If you are just beginning to mod your game, I will advise you first read through the modding wiki (link below) 

You will need to install Custom Character Tools which will clear the chunk0.arc and regenerate the chunk0.def file. These are important  first steps if you want modded files to work in your game.

If you have installed any mods and have cleared or deleted the chunk0.arc, the game will not startup instantly. You will get a white screen showing up for a few mins before the game eventually shows the loading menu. 

https://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, extremelyextreme said:

Does the ported moves and entrances work on CODEX version?

Hi,

It does work though we don't support issues with Codex versions on the forum. You will need to have version 2k19 version 1.04 for the mods to work properly.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

It does work though we don't support issues with Codex versions on the forum. You will need to have version 2k19 version 1.04 for the mods to work properly.

Thank you. I just downloaded the pack, is there anything else I need to do other than downloading the pack and replacing the pac in the 2K19 folder? I only recently found out about the modding so I don't know much about it 😅

Edited by extremelyextreme
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, extremelyextreme said:

Thank you. I just downloaded the pack, is there anything else I need to do other than downloading the pack and replacing the pac in the 2K19 folder? I only recently found out about the modding so I don't know much about it 😅

With the moves, all you need to do after dragging the pac folder is deleting the chunk0.arc file in the main 2k19 folder if you want the mods to work in your game.

With the entrances, there are additional files so they wouldn’t work without rebuilding the chunk0.def file which adds the names and locations of the files to a data list which the game will read when starting up. You will need to rebuild or regenerate the chunk0. def file. This is easy if you use tools like Custom Character Tools, which doesn't work with  codex versions. You will have to fond out how to do this with a codex version as it’s not supported on the forum.

53 minutes ago, 23232311 said:

Some chance to port the entrances and moves to other games like 2k18,17, because there are still a lot of people who don't play 2k19.

I don’t plan to do so in all honesty. It’s just too much work to port all these moves back to 2k18 since I have to copy each data separately. 
And for a game which is two releases back, I’m not really motivated to go back to it. I’d rather work on modding 19 and the forthcoming 2k Battlegrounds

2k17 has a different folder structure for moves so that’s not feasible.

With entrances, the main issue is a lot of the entrance ID slots I used don’t have sound and gfx working in 2k18 and 17 as the developers did not enable media playback in all slots. For instance an ported entrance I placed on slot 187 in 2k19 will not have sound and gfx playback in slot 187 with 2k18

• Like 1

I completely understand, and that I like 18 a lot because it is a much simpler game, I just wanted to update it a little.

placing 5 new moves completely changes the gameplay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

With the moves, all you need to do after dragging the pac folder is deleting the chunk0.arc file in the main 2k19 folder if you want the mods to work in your game.

With the entrances, there are additional files so they wouldn’t work without rebuilding the chunk0.def file which adds the names and locations of the files to a data list which the game will read when starting up. You will need to rebuild or regenerate the chunk0. def file. This is easy if you use tools like Custom Character Tools, which doesn't work with  codex versions. You will have to fond out how to do this with a codex version as it’s not supported on the forum.

I understand. I just checked the main 2K19 pac folder is 28,2 GB whereas the entrance folder i downloaded is only 280 MB and the moves folder is 175 MB. Are these folders enough to make up for the potential files can be lost? It's a big difference between them after all.

Edited by extremelyextreme

7 minutes ago, extremelyextreme said:

I understand. I just checked that the main 2K19 pac folder is 28,2 GB whereas the entrance folder i downloaded is only 280 MB and the moves folder is 175 MB. Are these folders enough to make up for the potential files can be lost? It's a big difference between them after all.

You are adding the files to the game not deleting the game files. When you drag the pac folder, it just adds the modded files in and replaces those files that are modified. Any file not modified is left untouched so no need to delete any file.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You are adding the files to the game dot deleting the game files. When you drag the pac folder, it just adds the modded files in and replaces those files that are modified. Any file not modified is left untouched so no need to delete any file.

Thank you for the quick answer :) I just want to make sure this works good 😅

• Like 1

Shame to see this is the last entrances pack, was hoping to see a couple more of those before you finished up. Now that your done, what's your plans for modding? Are you moving onto to Battlegrounds and waiting for the next sim game or getting into modding for other games?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Shame to see this is the last entrances pack, was hoping to see a couple more of those before you finished up. Now that your done, what's your plans for modding? Are you moving onto to Battlegrounds and waiting for the next sim game or getting into modding for other games?

Hi,

Practically every entrance from previous games which will work in 2k19 has been ported over. You'll just have to search for it either by requesting on smacktalks or on the discord forum.

I am look at moving on to Battlegrounds but ive not decided yet. I will wait till the game is released before deciding what to do next.

I am not totally done with 2k19 modding. I just wanted to take time to look into data  in other sections of the game so I had to take my focus off moves and entrances. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Practically every entrance from previous games which will work in 2k19 has been ported over. You'll just have to search for it either by requesting on smacktalks or on the discord forum.

I am look at moving on to Battlegrounds but ive not decided yet. I will wait till the game is released before deciding what to do next.

I am not totally done with 2k19 modding. I just wanted to take time to look into data  in other sections of the game so I had to take my focus off moves and entrances. 

thats exciting to hear. i had a feeling 2k19 would be the one to change everything as far as modding progression. theres been so much found out about this game and yet theres so much more. whatd you have in mind?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kevan1700 said:

thats exciting to hear. i had a feeling 2k19 would be the one to change everything as far as modding progression. theres been so much found out about this game and yet theres so much more. whatd you have in mind?

Hi,

Among a few others, the Create Superstar data (restrictions in attire selection), default virtual currency, more Universe mode modifications.etc

• Like 6
  • Woo 1