Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

3 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

There is a generic entrance from 2K20 where a wrestler comes out with a kedo stick and places it onto the floor just before getting the ring, sorry I don't know the name but think it would fit hanleys aew shida mod over 2km well has this been ported over? 

Hi,

This entrance might be in the DLC which we can’t extract bit I will need to check.

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:
10 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

There is a generic entrance from 2K20 where a wrestler comes out with a kedo stick and places it onto the floor just before getting the ring, sorry I don't know the name but think it would fit hanleys aew shida mod over 2km well has this been ported over? 

Hi,

This entrance might be in the DLC which we can’t extract bit I will need to check.

In the meantime, you could use Tommy Dreamer's entrance which has a Singapore Cane as well.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

has it been deemed impossible to ever do it, or is it just too hard right now? dlc stuff I mean

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kazim-KK said:

Is there any chance that matt riddle 2k20 both finishers could be ported

Hi,

I don't know if you are referring to any other moves, but both finishers have been ported.

11 hours ago, thevambrony1 said:

has it been deemed impossible to ever do it, or is it just too hard right now? dlc stuff I mean

Well time will tell. Its been attempted but it seems the developers have placed additional encryption to the files which makes it a much harder task.

1 minute ago, Kazim-KK said:

May i get the link please

Its in the 2K20 ported moves pack. The link is in the first post of this thread below the list of entrances. .If you scroll down the first post, you will find the link and preview videos of the moves ported.

• Like 1

in 2k20 they assign the Bro Derek (either 1 or 2) and one of the Bro- Mission 1 or 2 submission moves, though he hardly uses that anymore. You might use the Bro2sleep\German Suplex Combo

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES PORTS: Ronda Rousey, Jaxson Ryker, British Bulldog 2k20 entrances ,Bella Twins , Jerry Lawler 2k20, Ronda Rousey title Victory motions

Additional entrance and victory motions added : Dowbload link on the first page (1st post)

All entrance and victory motions are now placed in one zip file.

1. Jerry Lawler 2k20 Victory motion

2. British Bulldog 2k20 motion (English Powerhouse 2) - Listed as British Bulldog 2

3. Bella Twins 2k20 Tag Victory motion

4. Jaxson Ryker 2k20 entrance motion

5. Ronda Rousey 2k20 entrance

6. Ronda Rousey 2k20 Victory motion

7. Ronda Rousey 2k20 Champion Victory

8. Sasha Banks 2k17 entrance (Sasha Banks 2 in 2K20)  -listed as Sasha Banks 2

9. Trish Stratus 2k18 entrance motion (Listed as Trish Stratus 2)

• Like 2
  • Woo 1

29 minutes ago, mason44441 said:

What's going on with the camera with Chainsaw charlie

I just had a look and realised I had mistakenly placed the wrong file in the pack. I will reupload within the next  2 hours  with the amendment made.

13 minutes ago, mason44441 said:

Chainsaw Charlie still has camera issues wait, there is two entrance files of him?

im just gonna delete the one from the pack and keep the old one I have in there already for chainsaw, hope that worksa

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mason44441 said:

Chainsaw Charlie still has camera issues wait, there is two entrance files of him?

3 minutes ago, thevambrony1 said:

im just gonna delete the one from the pack and keep the old one I have in there already for chainsaw, hope that worksa

Ive reuploaded the pack .Its fixed now.

3 minutes ago, thevambrony1 said:

so the NWO shirt and boa only show up when they are getting taken off on Hollywood hogans issue, is that normal?

Which mod of Hollywood Hogan do you have ?

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Which mod of Hollywood Hogan do you have ?

oh, so they don't show up the whole entrance? I made a BCW Bootleg Hogan character and was gonna use it for him, not using a actual Hogan, that's the issue? all good then my fault, thought it was just the prop for the entrance no matter what

Edited by thevambrony1

2 minutes ago, thevambrony1 said:

oh, so they don't show up the whole entrance? I made a BCW Bootleg Hogan character and was gonna use it for him, not using a actual Hogan, that's the issue? all good then my fault, thought it was just the prop for the entrance no matter what

If you want to use that entrance for a CAW , you can simply remove the prop files from the pac\prop folder. Just remove the 2411.pac and 2414.pac  prop files.

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

If you want to use that entrance for a CAW , you can simply remove the prop files from the pac\prop folder. Just remove the 2411.pac and 2414.pac  prop files.

so then it will just do the motion without actual ripping? no way to make it stay on the whole time? alright man, thanks for all you help with a noob

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thevambrony1 said:

so then it will just do the motion without actual ripping? no way to make it stay on the whole time? alright man, thanks for all you help with a noob

No. The shirt rip and the boa are prop objects which are not designed to work with CAW's unfortunately.

• Like 1

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

No. The shirt rip and the boa are prop objects which are not designed to work with CAW's unfortunately.

one last unrealated question, where would I post to ask about folks porting back the CAW NPCs from the 2k20 like Brooklyn von braun, etc, its dumb but id would really like to have there models

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can post in the request section.

found something, the Layla entrance no longer show in the CAE list, its there but not marked, ie it was chosen before the update but not in the menu labeled, nor AJ Lees and while chainsaws cameras is fine, no music will play during it

Edited by thevambrony1
  • Like 1