Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Not sure if this is just me, but the Running Armbreaker and Swinging Facebuster aren't listed in any of the move lists. Awesome to see your doing more of these though, that Gutwrench Powerbomb animation is smooth as hell. 

33 minutes ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Not sure if this is just me, but the Running Armbreaker and Swinging Facebuster aren't listed in any of the move lists. Awesome to see your doing more of these though, that Gutwrench Powerbomb animation is smooth as hell. 

Hi, Both moves are listed in the ground kneeling grapple (front ) category. They are bot signatures or finishers.

I do agree the 2k20 Gutwrech Powerbomb 3 which replaces the 2k19 version is one of the better move animations they created for 20. A lot of the move animations had glitches in the original release of the game ,  where I had extracted the files before the dlc was released. I observed quite a number of them have been fixed In DLC and I will have to redo about half of the moves I’ve ported if we could access the DLC files.

11 minutes ago, Stylesismilo said:

@squaredcirclefanJust want to check, pin modifiers does not work for 2k20 moves right? Just realize Ground Zero and Spirit bomb can't auto pin by pressing circle button.

Hi, the pin combo for the new 2k20 moves Isn’t working in 2k19. This is due to the developers not including the pin animation data with the new moves . A different file handles the pin combo in 2k20, and this file isn’t compatible with 2k19.

Now this is just with the new moves created for 2k20 not the old moves from previous games. Those still have the pin data combined with the move and they work in 2k19.

Hi Squared. First, thank you as always for your great work. And much more thx for the help that you give us all constantly. So far I only used your WWE 2K19 import of the old Games in my Legends Installation without any problems. Now I wanted to do the 2K20 Imports and import them into my Modern Era Game Installation. However, the Names of the Entrances are not displayed correctly in the Game.

First, for explanation. I use my own modified super string (only the German A1EF7F4322D03055.pac). However, I get confused when I open your super string. It only affects your new entries. All other entries are displayed normally (see screenshot of your super string). In the game, for example, the names are represented with "Hy" or "(Man". And many are also displayed with "EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED". Would it be possible for you to show a screenshot or list of your entries? Then I could the entries manually change to the correct names.

string.png

• Like 1

@BamBams Universe,

Hi, Hope you are well.

These are the string ID's and the strings I added for the ported entrances.

The names in asterisk are part of the next update

518B MIXED GENDER TAG 1*

518C MIXED GENDER TAG 3*

518D JAXSON RYKER*

518E RONDA ROUSEY 2 *

518F TRISH STATUS 2 *
5190 SASHA BANKS ‘17*
5191 NIA JAX CHAMPION
5192 JINDER MAHAL ‘19
5193 DANIEL BRYAN ‘19
5194 THE KANELLIS 2
5195 STEVE AUSTIN 2
5196 MIXED TAG 1
5197 SHANE THORNE 2
5198 BOBBY LASHLEY 2
5199 DANIEL BRYAN (THE NEW)
519A ASUKA 3
519B CHYNA 2
519C HAWKINS AND RYDER
519D HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN 2
519E ALI 2
519F “WICKED” ALISTAIR BLACK
51A0 RICOCHET 2
51A1 MANDY ROSE AND SONYA DEVILLE
51A2 BRIAN KENDRICK AND PAUL LONDON
51A3 HAAS AND BANJAMIN
51A4 EMBER MOON 2
51A5 THE USO’S 3
51A6 DREW MCINTYRE CHAMPION
51A7 SONYA DEVILLE 2
51A8 LUCHA HOUSE PARTY
51A9 THE ROCK 99 ($500 SHIRT)
51AA ROMAN REIGNS CHAMPION 
51AB THE ROCK CHAMPION 2 (2 BELT) 
51AC THE ROCK CHAMPION 1 ( 2 BELT) 
51AD STEVE AUSTIN CHAMPION (2 BELT) 
51AE RANDY ORTON CHAMPION (2 BELT) 
51AF (GENERIC CHAMPION 1 (2 BELT) 
51B0 TOMMASO CIAMPA CHAMPION 
51B1 KYLE O 'REILLY CHAMPION 
51B2 RONDA ROUSEY CHAMPION 
51B3 BECKY LYNCH CHAMPION 
51B4 UNLEASHED RANDY ORTON 
51B5 BOBBY LASHLEY AND LIO RUSH 
51B6 HUMBERO CARILLO 
51B7 HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN 
51B8 THE FIEND BRAY WYATT 
51B9 BUDDY MURPHY 
51BA CEDRIK ALEXANDER 2 
51BB DREW MCINTYRE 2
51BC THE UNDISPUTED ERA QUARTET 
51BD JEFF HARDY 2 
51BE HEAVY MACHINERY 2
51BF KEVIN OWENS 3
51C0 MOUSTACHE MOUNTAIN 
51C1 THE MIZ 2 
51C2 BECKY LYNCH (THE MAN)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, I'm fine. Fortunately, the pandemic is currently no longer as strong in Germany. I hope you're also doing well.

Thanks again 😀👌for your quick help. This information will help me a lot. I will change it in the string.

Please stay safe!

On 7/13/2020 at 7:41 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

2k20 ported moves\minor fixes update 15 uploaded.

MOVES ADDED:

1.Slingshot Powerbomb 2 (2k20) - Jaxson Ryker

2. Running Choke Hold (2k20) - Jaxson Ryker

3. Armbar 4 (2k20) - Ronda Rousey - (there is a glitch with the grip motion which happens with 2k20 ported moves. I have also increased the submission damage level.

4. Gutwrench Powerbomb 3 (2k20) -Ronda Rousey   - This is the new motion which replaced the 2k19 animation in WWE 2k20.

5. Protect Yo Neck 2(2k20) - Mia Yim

6. Running Armbreaker (2k20)-Ground kneeling grapple

7. Swinging Facebuster (2k20) - Ground Kneeling Grapple - Liv Morgan

23rd June : Poison Mist added as signature\finisher move.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND A DOWNLOAD LINK CAN BE FOUND IN THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD (FIRST POST)

Here is a preview of the moves added

Yeeeeees! Yeeees! Yeeees! my most anticipated updates. Thank you, bro and keep them coming!

• Like 1

Hey, great work on these mods, its amazing work you all do; I'm having a bit of an issue though. With the ported entrances, I follow along with the directions and I get them to appear in my game, however after awhile they disappear and I can no longer see them as options on the CAE screen.  Some of the wrestlers using the 2K20 entrances will still do them like Becky Lynch  even modded in characters like Mia Yim. Though I'm having a real problem with The Fiend, his entrance just changes to HHH. I don't know if I did something wrong, I wanted to keep Bray Wyatts music so I used the sound editor to import the Fiends music over a generic track and the moment I went to change the music, the entrance was lost. So first question is: is there anyway to fix it and get the entrances back and if I'm not able to change the music on these modded characters in CAE?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sepera said:

Hey, great work on these mods, its amazing work you all do; I'm having a bit of an issue though. With the ported entrances, I follow along with the directions and I get them to appear in my game, however after awhile they disappear and I can no longer see them as options on the CAE screen.  Some of the wrestlers using the 2K20 entrances will still do them like Becky Lynch  even modded in characters like Mia Yim. Though I'm having a real problem with The Fiend, his entrance just changes to HHH. I don't know if I did something wrong, I wanted to keep Bray Wyatts music so I used the sound editor to import the Fiends music over a generic track and the moment I went to change the music, the entrance was lost. So first question is: is there anyway to fix it and get the entrances back and if I'm not able to change the music on these modded characters in CAE?

Hi,

There is an issue with the cae_item.pac file which contains the listing for the entrances. I am working on modding a new one which will restore the missing entrances back for selection. I will upload in a few days with the next update.

I have uploaded the ported moves update 16.

Here is a list of the moves added and minor fixes.

The download link is on the first page (first post of this thread)

Every 2k20 move I have ported is included in the original release which I extracted before the DLC. None of the DLC moves can be ported as we can't open the files or extract any data from them.

MOVES ADDED :

POWERBOMB 3 (2K20) - Chyna's 2nd finisher in WWE 2k20.

SLEEPER SLAM 3 (2k20) : Rear Grapple assigned to Chyna in 2k20

HANDSTAND KNEE DROP (2k20) - Io Shirai

FEAST YOUR EYES 2 (2K20)  - Rear Grapple - Dominik Dijakovik

T-BONE SUPLEX 3 (2K15)  

Minor fixes:

DDT 18 (2K20) - Chyna's DDT - Fixed the damage timing and Vibration

F-5 4 (2K16) - Fixed the damage timing and Vibration

FEAST YOUR EYES 1 (2K20) - Fixed the damage timing and Vibration.

Here is a video preview. Enjoy.

• Like 6

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES PORTS: Jinder Mahal 2k20 entrance, Chainsaw Charlie 2k20 entrance,Nia Jax 2k20 title entrance. 2k20 Ported moves update 16 uploaded
15 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

There is an issue with the cae_item.pac file which contains the listing for the entrances. I am working on modding a new one which will restore the missing entrances back for selection. I will upload in a few days with the next update.

Oh ok, I thought I had screwed something, thanks for the reply. On to trying to get the moves in, again great work.

• Like 1

Hi Square,

I need to ask you something. In wwe 2k19 moveset creation , there are few styles for climbing top rope. From rear there is a slow one and then a fast one. When I select slow one, it again ingame shows the animation of fast rope climb only. Is this  a glitch or something that can be fixed.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hunneye said:

Hi Square,

I need to ask you something. In wwe 2k19 moveset creation , there are few styles for climbing top rope. From rear there is a slow one and then a fast one. When I select slow one, it again ingame shows the animation of fast rope climb only. Is this  a glitch or something that can be fixed.

Hi,

I will have a look at the ID's for the rope climb motions. It's possible there is a duplication somewhere in the ID which the game reads to know which motion to load in the preview. I will compare with the 2k18 ID's to see if there is an error somewhere.

Was really hoping you'd do that Powerbomb 3. I'm not really fan of a lot of the new animations they added due to how sped up and choppy some of them look, but that's genuinely one of the best looking Powerbomb's I've seen in the series. 

Question about the pack though. I was converting my Umaga moveset and I noticed the new Samoan Spike animation has been replaced by the old version. Is there any way to assign the newer version? It's a lot smoother and more accurate looking imo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Was really hoping you'd do that Powerbomb 3. I'm not really fan of a lot of the new animations they added due to how sped up and choppy some of them look, but that's genuinely one of the best looking Powerbomb's I've seen in the series. 

Question about the pack though. I was converting my Umaga moveset and I noticed the new Samoan Spike animation has been replaced by the old version. Is there any way to assign the newer version? It's a lot smoother and more accurate looking imo. 

Hi,

I mistakenly forgot to inject the new move back after testing with the old one. The new motion is much better. I have rectified the issue. You just need to download and reinstall the ported moves pack 16.

I do agree a lot of the new 2k20 move animations look sped up and choppy. I just port them but in all honesty, the quality of the animations went down with 2k20. The new moves the developers added to 2k18 and 19 were of much better quality.

• Glorious 1

44 minutes ago, hunneye said:

Hi Square,

If anytime in nearby future you will be adding any moves, Kindly consider adding  "GO ROUND" from wwe 2k15. Thankyou.

Hi,

I can port the move, but I feel the 2k18-2k19 motion is better and includes a pin combo which isn't in the 2k15 motion.. The charging animation timing was also buggy as often times the attacker will perform the move while the opponent is still rising to their feet.

Oh ok . 2k15 still has many moves which are good.  

christo ( Gail kim),

facebsuter 2,

faith breaker (Michelle Mccool)

alabama slam 1

sidewalk slam 3

rope assisted bull dog 1  (here comes the pain version stratusfaction)

handspring headscissors 1( old stratusphere)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, hunneye said:

Oh ok . 2k15 still has many moves which are good.  

christo ( Gail kim),

facebsuter 2,

faith breaker (Michelle Mccool)

alabama slam 1

sidewalk slam 3

rope assisted bull dog 1  (here comes the pain version stratusfaction)

handspring headscissors 1( old stratusphere)

I believe these moves you are listing are from last gen 2k15 game. A lot of them were not carried over to the 2k15 PC version or new animations were created . 

You will have to look in the current gen PC \consoles versions for reference.

On 7/3/2020 at 7:07 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

You have to use one of the Hulk Hogan ported 2k15 entrances not the 2k20 pored one on my thread as the shirt rip in the 2k20 ported entrance doesn't work in 19.

is there a way to add that to this lineup folder, ie so it shows up like all these mods in CAE? or at least have it so if I DL the entrance this string makes it show up? or will you add it eventually like AJ lees and such? thanks for the work

Edited by thevambrony1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, marcomiguelbobo said:

@squaredcirclefanWhy you can upload some moves from the DLC bump in the night like the double leg takedown & foot stomp and the two versions of feast your eyes and other moves from the same DLC you hasn't upload?

I have already ported over the Double Leg take down and double stomp in addition to the 2 Feast Your eyes moves.

The developers made a few changes to the data structure for the new 2k20 moves which make quite a few of them not work properly in 2k19. 
Any Bump in the Night DLC Move not ported means It’s not working properly in 2k19.
The moves  types which have issues are :

strike and running strike moves

springboard moves, top rope And middle rope diving moves

ground strike moves etc

Apron strike moves

The possibility of these is unlikely. If the other DLC files were accessible, It would have been possible to port quite a few moves from there.

Unlike entrances, the truth of the matter is , not every new 2k20 move will work in 2k19

30 minutes ago, thevambrony1 said:

is there a way to add that to this lineup folder, ie so it shows up like all these mods in CAE? or at least have it so if I DL the entrance this string makes it show up? or will you add it eventually like AJ lees and such? thanks for the work

Hi,

I will add the  2k15 Hulk Hogan entrance and Victory files from Aznblusuasn to the entrances pack and list the string names in CAE with the next entrances update in a few days.

• Thanks 1

There is a generic entrance from 2K20 where a wrestler comes out with a kedo stick and places it onto the floor just before getting the ring, sorry I don't know the name but think it would fit hanleys aew shida mod over 2km well has this been ported over? 

• Like 1