Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

3 minutes ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Andrade's Reverse Back Elbow is pretty much the Judas Effect.

Its similar but in my opinion the Rebound Elbow Strike 1 is much closer in comparison.

42 minutes ago, KJ SimsJr said:

Any chance the last shot from 2k20 will be ported in

Hi,

Looks unlikely. The move doesn't work properly in 2k19. I have attempted it a while back.

Hi @squaredcirclefan, update on my Goldberg situation, I successfully managed to move the entrance to the 770 slot following one of your tutorials but for the light and the gimmick I did not succeed.

In fact I simply inserted the "071F1B6BB09DB7B2.bpe" of the el00361 to an EPK8 light file where I changed the slot and I did the same for the pyro in the gimmick file but outside the EPK8 files EPK8 I did not find in HxD lines to change the 361 to 770 in the "071F1B6BB09DB7B2.bpe" and the "D9863F91F7FE93A9.pac" in the gimmick file.

(don't know if that is very clear, sorry)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TRP1C0 said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan, update on my Goldberg situation, I successfully managed to move the entrance to the 770 slot following one of your tutorials but for the light and the gimmick I did not succeed.

In fact I simply inserted the "071F1B6BB09DB7B2.bpe" of the el00361 to an EPK8 light file where I changed the slot and I did the same for the pyro in the gimmick file but outside the EPK8 files EPK8 I did not find in HxD lines to change the 361 to 770 in the "071F1B6BB09DB7B2.bpe" and the "D9863F91F7FE93A9.pac" in the gimmick file.

(don't know if that is very clear, sorry)

First you seem to have missed the effect file  (00361.pac) which contains the  main lighting data rather than the light file. This needs to be extracted and injected into an EPK8 format which you can rename.

Regarding the gimmick files, are you trying to rename the bpe files or the EPK8 pac file you are injecting into?

Edited by squaredcirclefan

I am having a hard time with getting these mods to show up in the game I've unzipped and placed the superstring where it says it needs to be but the entrances don't show up as options in the game at all 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, juskool14 said:

I am having a hard time with getting these mods to show up in the game I've unzipped and placed the superstring where it says it needs to be but the entrances don't show up as options in the game at all 

Did you copy and paste the pac folder inside the mod  to the main 2k19 folder?

Is your game version 1.04 ?

have you regenerated the chunk0.def file ?

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

First you seem to have missed the effect file  (00361.pac) which contains the  main lighting data rather than the light file. This needs to be extracted and injected into an EPK8 format which you can rename.

Regarding the gimmick files, are you trying to rename the bpe files or the EPK8 pac file you are injecting into?

I inserted the effect file, well I think, but during the backstage entrance Goldberg is all black so I thought that I had surely missed a file and I then saw the lights and gimmick. Arrived on the stage the lights are normal it is only in backstage.

For the gimmick and light i just rename the EPK8 file.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TRP1C0 said:

I inserted the effect file, well I think, but during the backstage entrance Goldberg is all black so I thought that I had surely missed a file and I then saw the lights and gimmick. Arrived on the stage the lights are normal it is only in backstage.

For the gimmick and light i just rename the EPK8 file.

The Gimmick file is for the pyro. You will need to decompress the effect file in pac editor  (use the MASS EXTRACT function) and change the ID in the file with 0fop extension which you will find in the decompressed folder . I don't know if you have done this. Just injecting the file and renaming wouldn't make it work as the game engine reads the ID in the 0fop file.

Sorry, I misspoke, for the effect file I changed the slot in the 0fop file in HxD. For the gimmick and light I changed the slot of the EPK8 in HxD to 770 and I inserted the "D9863F91F7FE93A9.pac" in the gimmick EPK8 file  and the "071F1B6BB09DB7B2.bpe" in the light EPK8, however that didn't work in the game.

What I just wanted to know was if in the "D9863F91F7FE93A9.pac" or the "071F1B6BB09DB7B2.bpe" there was a line to replaced so that the game reads these files as belonging to the 00770 entrance which is where I moved Goldberg's entrance instead of 00361.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I figured it out...silly me forgot to copy and paste the other files in the respective folders 🤦 thank you

9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hey so everything worked great (and kindof still does) but then I was editing some movesets and I saved when I opened the game back now alot of stuff says empty string to be filled...😔 Not sure what happened. I reinstalled and also regenerated chunk but still the same thing

7 minutes ago, juskool14 said:

Hey so everything worked great (and kindof still does) but then I was editing some movesets and I saved when I opened the game back now alot of stuff says empty string to be filled...😔 Not sure what happened. I reinstalled and also regenerated chunk but still the same thing

This will mean the game is reading the wrong string. You will need to ensure you have placed the superstring file in the mod pack in the  2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win . Then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

2k20 ported moves\minor fixes update 15 uploaded.

MOVES ADDED:

1.Slingshot Powerbomb 2 (2k20) - Jaxson Ryker

2. Running Choke Hold (2k20) - Jaxson Ryker

3. Armbar 4 (2k20) - Ronda Rousey - (there is a glitch with the grip motion which happens with 2k20 ported moves. I have also increased the submission damage level.

4. Gutwrench Powerbomb 3 (2k20) -Ronda Rousey   - This is the new motion which replaced the 2k19 animation in WWE 2k20.

5. Protect Yo Neck 2(2k20) - Mia Yim

6. Running Armbreaker (2k20)-Ground kneeling grapple

7. Swinging Facebuster (2k20) - Ground Kneeling Grapple - Liv Morgan

23rd June : Poison Mist added as signature\finisher move.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND A DOWNLOAD LINK CAN BE FOUND IN THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD (FIRST POST)

Here is a preview of the moves added

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES PORTS: Jinder Mahal 2k20 entrance, Chainsaw Charlie 2k20 entrance,Nia Jax 2k20 title entrance. 2k20 Ported moves update 15 uploaded

Hey Square,

Thank you so much for this update. I have high regards for you. I really appreciate how even small requests you acknowledge. Thanx again. You are a gem of a person.

• Like 2

Just now, SLSBaconBits said:

Very cool you're still adding moves, but what about the issue with there being a limit to moves?

The issue is still there so some of the taunts in the game are not showing up on the list for a new character, but are listed for the character who the taunt is originally assigned to. 

What I will do in a few days is place an original copy of the createmode.pac file in the pack which users will have to swap with the modded one if they need to view a list of all the taunts for selection in create moveset.

• Like 1

Just now, Sakare said:

I downloaded the Main Pack  and over it i can put the Update 15 right ? Or do i n something else too ?

Hi,

Yes you install update 15 over it.

• Thanks 1