squaredcirclefan

WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES PORTS: Jinder Mahal 2k20 entrance, Chainsaw Charlie 2k20 entrance,Nia Jax 2k20 title entrance. Balls Mahoney 2k20 entrances ported

Recommended Posts

ItsReigningKen

Is there a way to get the Corbin and Bliss champion entrances ported?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
2 minutes ago, ItsReigningKen said:

Is there a way to get the Corbin and Bliss champion entrances ported?

Hi, Those entrances are glitchy as they don't contain complete data information for the title belt and the ropes, that's probably why the developers just left the files unused in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItsReigningKen

What about Miztourages 3 man entrance from 2k20? And theres a trio entrance named as Drew McIntyre 2. Not sure if you're aware. Love the work you've done btw im new to pc gaming so this is amazing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
33 minutes ago, ItsReigningKen said:

What about Miztourages 3 man entrance from 2k20? And theres a trio entrance named as Drew McIntyre 2. Not sure if you're aware. Love the work you've done btw im new to pc gaming so this is amazing

At the moment I'm keeping off trio entrances as they take too long to port over and get working correctly due to the motions of three characters in the entrance.

There is no trio entrance listed as Drew Mcintyre 2 in my game. If you could show me a short preview that will be helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItsReigningKen
Posted (edited)

1277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=19it wouldn't let me add video so i put the tweet link to it. Also is there a way to get Bobby lashleys 2k20 entrance and not a modded version of his tag with lio entrance?

15 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

At the moment I'm keeping off trio entrances as they take too long to port over and get working correctly due to the motions of three characters in the entrance.

There is no trio entrance listed as Drew Mcintyre 2 in my game. If you could show me a short preview that will be helpful.

1277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=19

Edited by ItsReigningKen
https://twitter.com/ItsReigningKen/status/1277227104254537728?s=19
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, ItsReigningKen said:

1277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=19it wouldn't let me add video so i put the tweet link to it. Also is there a way to get Bobby lashleys 2k20 entrance and not a modded version of his tag with lio entrance?

1277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=19

I have ported  over Bobby Lashley's 2k20 single entrance motion. They used the same animation but the a different camera for both.

The entrance motion is in the supplementary update pack not in the main pack. I had mistakenly listed the Bobby Lashley\Lio Rush motion in the single entrance category.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItsReigningKen
43 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have ported  over Bobby Lashley's 2k20 single entrance motion. They used the same animation but the a different camera for both.

The entrance motion is in the supplementary update pack not in the main pack. I had mistakenly listed the Bobby Lashley\Lio Rush motion in the single entrance category.

So do i need to read this topic from page one to the end to know the order to install everything? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan

It's been stated in the first post (first page) that you download the main pack first then the supplementary pack

1 minute ago, ItsReigningKen said:

So do i need to read this topic from page one to the end to know the order to install everything? 

 

C6RxZrj.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItsReigningKen
2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

It's been stated in the first post (first page) that you download the main pack first then the supplementary pack

 

C6RxZrj.jpg

Ahhhhh got ahead of myself

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
windings

Hello. I have a question about updating the entrance file.

Currently I am using sound_p30 which edited 00c8, 012c files to clear the commentary of the players. (you made for me. remember?)

However, this update asks to change the 012c file. What happens if I don't change this file?

I would like to keep the current version of the player's commentary.

Wait for an answer. Thank you always.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
2 hours ago, windings said:

Hello. I have a question about updating the entrance file.

Currently I am using sound_p30 which edited 00c8, 012c files to clear the commentary of the players. (you made for me. remember?)

However, this update asks to change the 012c file. What happens if I don't change this file?

I would like to keep the current version of the player's commentary.

Wait for an answer. Thank you always.

Hi, 

The 012C file update is optional, though the updated one enables the prematch commentary for some of the ported entrances like Steve Austin 2, Lashley etc. 
mid you send me your sound_p30 . pac file, in a PM, I can update it  and send it back. This will not affect the previous modifications made to your file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
Posted (edited)

Hi,

I have updated the ported entrances pack with the following entrances ported from 2k20

1. Jinder Mahal 2k20 entrance

2. Chainsaw Charlie 2k20 entrance (preset entrance with a chainsaw)

3. Balls Mahoney 2k20 entrance.(preset entrance with a chair)

4. Nia Jax 2k20 Champion entrance

The download link can be found on the first post (first page ) of this thread.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KJ SimsJr

When i download it it doesnt show up as a file but as something i have to read

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
8 hours ago, KJ SimsJr said:

When i download it it doesnt show up as a file but as something i have to read

Hi, is this the first mod you are trying to add to your game ? Do you have any of the software like data editor, custom character tools, HxD, installed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83
22 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have updated the ported entrances pack with the following entrances ported from 2k20

1. Jinder Mahal 2k20 entrance

2. Chainsaw Charlie 2k20 entrance (preset entrance with a chainsaw)

3. Balls Mahoney 2k20 entrance.(preset entrance with a chair)

The download link can be found on the first post (first page ) of this thread.

Huhu, I'm in late, I need to try those news stuffs tomorrow evening.

Thanks for your work @squaredcirclefan

Ben

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DFM85

GREAT JOB AS USUALLY MATE

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
windings
On 6/29/2020 at 1:37 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

The 012C file update is optional, though the updated one enables the prematch commentary for some of the ported entrances like Steve Austin 2, Lashley etc. 
mid you send me your sound_p30 . pac file, in a PM, I can update it  and send it back. This will not affect the previous modifications made to your file.

 

I sent the file to your email. Please check.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
2 hours ago, windings said:

 

I sent the file to your email. Please check.

I’ll check it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Livin Proof 215

@squaredcirclefan just wanted to say thanks again man. sincerely appreciate the work you've done and i'm pleasantly surprised that you haven't become jaded like most modders (not a dig at other modders because i can understand their frustrations with the ungratefulness) but i do have a request if you wouldn't mind looking into

i was wondering if it was possible to add the towel for Tazz's ported entrance and also make a marty scrull entrance as in using the wolfpac sting or regular sting motion but instead of the bat using an umbrella?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

@squaredcirclefan just wanted to say thanks again man. sincerely appreciate the work you've done and i'm pleasantly surprised that you haven't become jaded like most modders (not a dig at other modders because i can understand their frustrations with the ungratefulness) but i do have a request if you wouldn't mind looking into

i was wondering if it was possible to add the towel for Tazz's ported entrance and also make a marty scrull entrance as in using the wolfpac sting or regular sting motion but instead of the bat using an umbrella?  

Hi,

The animation data for the towel prop is not included in the file. Its sort of incomplete , that's probably why they left it unused in the game.

The Umbrella prop in the game (Jack Gallaghers) and the bat have different physics and have different orientation in terms of direction. They wouldn't work if swapped for each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KJ SimsJr

how i make hulk hogan rip his shirt off in his entrance instead of it just glitching off

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan

 

1 hour ago, KJ SimsJr said:

how i make hulk hogan rip his shirt off in his entrance instead of it just glitching off

You have to use one of the Hulk Hogan ported 2k15 entrances not the 2k20 pored one on my thread as the shirt rip in the 2k20 ported entrance doesn't work in 19.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DDK78

Hey again bro

Been playing catchup with your last few updates, and not sure if I'm missing something but I'm not seeing Charlotte's Champion victory motion anywhere in my game. All the others are there tho.

I also noticed there's no effect file for the Charlotte champ victory in my download either. Does that have anything to do with it?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, DDK78 said:

Hey again bro

Been playing catchup with your last few updates, and not sure if I'm missing something but I'm not seeing Charlotte's Champion victory motion anywhere in my game. All the others are there tho.

I also noticed there's no effect file for the Charlotte champ victory in my download either. Does that have anything to do with it?

Hi,

I had a quick look an discovered an error in the cae_item_p20.pac data entry for Charlotte's Victory motion . Can you download and install the updated supplementary pack again.

Most Victory animations don't have effects files as they are automatically assigned to use generic light settings in the game.

A few characters like the Undertaker, Batista, Sanity etc have effects files for their Victory motions as they use dark lighting.

The only ported 2k20 Victory with its own effects file is The Fiend Bray Wyatt Victory due to the custom dark lighting used in the motion.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DDK78
20 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I had a quick look an discovered an error I  in the cae_item_p20.pac data entry for Charlotte's Victory motion . Can you download and install the updated supplementary pack again.

Most Victory animations don't have effects files as they are automatically assigned to use generic light settings in the game.

A few characters like the Undertaker, Batista, Sanity etc have effects files for their Victory motions as they use dark lighting.

The only ported 2k20 Victory with its own effects file is The Fiend Bray Wyatt Victory due to the custom dark lighting used in the motion.

Ah I see then. I did notice that not every ported entrance and victory evt file had an effects file to go with it. That explains why.

Either way Thanks as always for the update, it's all good now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.