Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Just now, Jules145 said:

Do you have AJ Lee's EVT string in the game? I added the AJ Lee entrance from your pack but noticed that her name isn't in CAE.

same, worked before with Laylas, but now they gone

• Like 2

thank you pal!!! finally Ryker is complete in my game!!

hey pal, a little question, could i combine 2 evt_data.pac files? i want to install SixRipzz Hollywood Hogan, but it comes with this file too. is it possible to combine this mod with your entrances mods?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thevambrony1 said:

found something, the Layla entrance no longer show in the CAE list, its there but not marked, ie it was chosen before the update but not in the menu labeled, nor AJ Lees and while chainsaws cameras is fine, no music will play during it

I must have missed it as I had to add all the entrances to a new cae file before this update. I will add both AJ LEE and Layla’s and reupload.

same, worked before with Laylas, but now they gone

I will add the name back to the file. Thanks.

5 hours ago, mason44441 said:

What's 01822_ue.pac

It’s the Undisputed Era 4 man entrance. I will rename it properly.

found something, the Layla entrance no longer show in the CAE list, its there but not marked, ie it was chosen before the update but not in the menu labeled, nor AJ Lees and while chainsaws cameras is fine, no music will play during it

There is an ID I forgot to change back when testing on a different slot. I will rectify this. Thank you.

4 hours ago, thczy80 said:

thank you pal!!! finally Ryker is complete in my game!!

hey pal, a little question, could i combine 2 evt_data.pac files? i want to install SixRipzz Hollywood Hogan, but it comes with this file too. is it possible to combine this mod with your entrances mods?

Both can’t be used together. The modified data for one needs to be placed in the other. His will have data which uses the separate entrances for the alternate Hollywood Hogan attires., mine has the data for The Fiend’s Victory motion, Charlotte Flair’s alternate attire entrance mod, and a few other bits.

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Both can’t be used together. The modified data for one needs to be placed in the other. His will have data which uses the separate entrances for the alternate Hollywood Hogan attires., mine has the data for The Fiend’s Victory motion, Charlotte Flair’s alternate attire entrance mod, and a few other bits.

I will add the data for his Hogan entrance to the evt_data file in my mod W before I reupload. 

• Thanks 1

I have re-uploaded the updated ported entrances pack.

The following have been rectified:

1. Layla and AJ Lee are now showing up in the Create entrance single motions list.

2. The reported issue with audio not working in the Chainsaw Charlie entrance has been fixed.

3. I have merged the evt_data modifications in SixRipzz Hollywood Hogan mod with the data in the modded evt_data.pac file in the ported entrances pack.

Just ensure you have set the Hollywood Hogan entrance evt as 01113 in the moveset file or the alternate attire shirt rip props wouldn't work correctly.

• Like 1

so something strange has happened and I don't know what caused it, I assume the movepacks or something, but the rings of Saturn moves, both, no longer cause submissions, you fill the orb to full red and it doesn't cause a tapout, just stays there

• Like 1

Im put evt to wwe2k18 , its working better but all entrance are issue with theme music not playing............   what can i do to fix it?

Edited by Skeemo

6 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Hi did you get chance to see if the kendo stick entrance was apart of the base game? Thank you

The other kendo stick entrance in 2k20 ( not the Tommy dreamer one I ported) is a  southpaw regional wrestling DLC entrance  for the character Smantha Urai. 

5 hours ago, Jules145 said:

Also, Hunter Hearst Helmsley is also missing but I'll just add it manually 

I will add that in. Thanks for the information. I had to create a new cae file as I was merging the two packs into one and I mistakenly made a few omissions in the process.

3 hours ago, Skeemo said:

Im put evt to wwe2k18 , its working better but all entrance are issue with theme music not playing............   what can i do to fix it?

I’m afraid there’s  not much you can do regarding 2k18 and previous games.

What happened with those games is the developers only enabled sound and some media assets play in selected slots. This was one big issue faced with porting entrances over then.

With 2k19, the developers enabled sound and media playback for all evt slots which changed the game regarding ported entrances. This is why we can just place any entrance motion evt in any unused evt ID slot and it will work. 
I wouldn’t have been able to add the 2k20 moves in to unused slots if they didn’t do this.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thevambrony1 said:

so something strange has happened and I don't know what caused it, I assume the movepacks or something, but the rings of Saturn moves, both, no longer cause submissions, you fill the orb to full red and it doesn't cause a tapout, just stays there

Hi,

I will look into the issue. Thanks for letting me know.

8 hours ago, thevambrony1 said:

I have performed a few tests and both moves work properly in the game.

Do ensure you have downloaded the latest moves update 16.

One other thing to take note of is if you are playing as a female character applying a submission move on a male character, they wouldn't tap out. This is probably how the developers coded the game or its a bug. If that is the case, then its all submission moves.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

13 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have performed a few tests and both moves work properly in the game.

Do ensure you have downloaded the latest moves update 16.

One other thing to take note of is if you are playing as a female character applying a submission move on a male character, they wouldn't tap out. This is probably how the developers coded the game or its a bug. If that is the case, then its all submission moves.

And there it is, yet, male female thing, thanks

• Like 1

Hey @squaredcirclefan, would it be possible to port Jake the Snake's victory animation where he puts the snake on his opponent at the end of the match? The current victory is much less exciting. Jake had this victory motion in WWE 2K16: 

24 minutes ago, Clarityman said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan, would it be possible to port Jake the Snake's victory animation where he puts the snake on his opponent at the end of the match? The current victory is much less exciting. Jake had this victory motion in WWE 2K16: 

I do remember this. I thought it’s still in the game. I’ll look into it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

hey squared is it possible to port new natural selection of charlotte? 

Hi, 

Unfortunately no. Its part of the DLC which we are not able to access.

• Like 1

Hey so after I installed the new entrances folders everything is selectable there but it goes to the original choice and skips the entrance altogether. Didn't happen before not sure what I did wrong

Edited by juskool14
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, juskool14 said:

Hey so after I installed the new entrances folders everything is selectable there but it goes to the original choice and skips the entrance altogether. Didn't happen before not sure what I did wrong

Hi, 

Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file?