Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

嗨,如果您在此主题的第一页上查找,您会发现到主要移植入口包的下载链接靠近补充包的下载链接

hi sq cae_item.pac and cae_item_p20.pac and p30  What do P20 and P30 mean respectively?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sp4578 said:

hi sq cae_item.pac and cae_item_p20.pac and p30  What do P20 and P30 mean respectively?

P20 and P30 mean DLC 2 and DLC 3. All files marked with p10, p20 or p30 came with the DLC after the game was released.

2 hours ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan Can you transplant the 2K20 Sliding German suplex and Basement Back Kick ?

Hi, The files can't be opened to extract any DLC content or moves from 2k20. Those two moves are DLC .

Just now, Rajprit said:

@squaredcirclefan is there a way to make the claymore a running finisher instead of a corner one like you did for Roman's spear?

Hi,

No. Roman's running spear is a separate animation in the game. The Claymore hasn't got a running version. Probably the closest move is the Rocket Kick which can also be executed outside the ring.

10 hours ago, ratmon19 said:

Was the Molly assign to a different slot? Cause going from the file name it hasn't, if that is the case hope someone could release Layla's in a different slot.

Hi, Molly Holly wasn't assigned to a different slot as a new ID had been assigned to Layla's entrance in Data Editor 1128 and 228 is not labelled.

I have placed Layla's entrance in 1128. You can find the entrance and victory files with the accompanying rcts to enable breakout in the supplementary pack. Its also listed for selection.

hi sq I have a question for you   How to change the fiend character property to 255? How to set its pin to kick out one? Because the finend is set to 255, four finshers can still pin for three seconds

Just now, sp4578 said:

hi sq I have a question for you   How to change the fiend character property to 255? How to set its pin to kick out one? Because the finend is set to 255, four finshers can still pin for three seconds

Hi,

Nothing can be done to make that happen. The game is not coded that way.

7 minutes ago, sp4578 said:

sq Can you provide your string win PAC? I need your string?

The string_win.pac file is in the supplementary entrances pack on the first page.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 9:58 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

The string_win.pac file is in the supplementary entrances pack on the first page.

hi sq do you play discord? l want to join your discord

Since I installed the entrance main pack, my Matt Riddle lost his call name (Ricky Steamboat EXTRA). Can that be fixed?

Also is it normal that the lighting for the Fiend victory scene is very off? I mean its not dark at all. 

4 minutes ago, TheUndertaker166 said:

Since I installed the entrance main pack, my Matt Riddle lost his call name (Ricky Steamboat EXTRA). Can that be fixed?

Also is it normal that the lighting for the Fiend victory scene is very off? I mean its not dark at all. 

Hi,

you need to download the other zip file on the thread, the Supplementary entrances pack on the first page, which contains updates to the Fiend’s Victory motion lights and the injected Matt Riddle callname being announced.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

you need to download the other zip file on the thread, the Supplementary entrances pack on the first page, which contains updates to the Fiend’s Victory motion lights and the injected Matt Riddle callname being announced.

Thanks for the quick help!

Hey, I was wondering if the beginning of the corner sweet chin music can be made into a corner taunt.

The fact that they added corner taunts, but you can't do HBK's iconic wakeup taunt was a silly oversight imo.

• Yes! 1

38 minutes ago, SLSBaconBits said:

Hey, I was wondering if the beginning of the corner sweet chin music can be made into a corner taunt.

The fact that they added corner taunts, but you can't do HBK's iconic wakeup taunt was a silly oversight imo.

Hi,

No it can't. Its a part of the move animation file and can't be separated unlike  some other corner moves.

• Sad 2

Hi @squaredcirclefan

Did you found if it was possible to have entrance attire and the champions with their titles around their waists during promos in universe mode ?

2 hours ago, Ervan said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

Did you found if it was possible to have entrance attire and the champions with their titles around their waists during promos in universe mode ?

Hi,

I haven't been able to find out anything yet. The few modifications I made didnt work.

3 minutes ago, mason44441 said:

Are you going to port Stone Cold 2K20 and Roman's championship entrance to 2k19?

I've ported Roman Reigns championship entrance a while back. Its in the 2k20 ported entrances pack.

I've also ported Steve Austin's 2k20 entrance. There is just the issue of the crowd reaction not working when the characters climbs on the turnbuckles in the ring. This is why I didn't upload it.

3An630O.jpg

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I've ported Roman Reigns championship entrance a while back. Its in the 2k20 ported entrances pack.

I've also ported Steve Austin's 2k20 entrance. There is just the issue of the crowd reaction not working when the characters climbs on the turnbuckles in the ring. This is why I didn't upload it.

Okay, for some reason the Championship entrance for roman shows two belts

Edited by mason44441
To show the image

2 minutes ago, mason44441 said:

Okay, for some reason the Championship entrance for roman shows two belts

Hi, This is because it includes the data for a 2 belt entrance.

If he is holding one title, just one belt will be shown. 

If its showing 2 belts, you need to ensure the evt_data_p10.pac file in the pack has been copied to your pac\evt folder. 

I will upload the Steve Austin entrance as it is .

• Like 1

Hey squaredcircle, this might seem like a silly request but can you add Angel Garza to your string? Your updated string always messes up the one I have. I don't know how to edit strings :(

• Like 1

I'm seeing a problem with Drew McIntyre's (2k20) Championship entrance from this pack. If somebody runs in during his entrance or Drew breaks out during it, Drew gets teleported to the ring with his hair missing and is just standing there and can't interact/be interacted with (the only way to unbug him after this seems to be to restart the match). I'm not sure if any other ported 2k20 entrances are affected Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

• Like 1