Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, KJ SimsJr said:

how i make hulk hogan rip his shirt off in his entrance instead of it just glitching off

You have to use one of the Hulk Hogan ported 2k15 entrances not the 2k20 pored one on my thread as the shirt rip in the 2k20 ported entrance doesn't work in 19.

Hey again bro

Been playing catchup with your last few updates, and not sure if I'm missing something but I'm not seeing Charlotte's Champion victory motion anywhere in my game. All the others are there tho.

I also noticed there's no effect file for the Charlotte champ victory in my download either. Does that have anything to do with it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DDK78 said:

Hey again bro

Been playing catchup with your last few updates, and not sure if I'm missing something but I'm not seeing Charlotte's Champion victory motion anywhere in my game. All the others are there tho.

I also noticed there's no effect file for the Charlotte champ victory in my download either. Does that have anything to do with it?

Hi,

I had a quick look an discovered an error in the cae_item_p20.pac data entry for Charlotte's Victory motion . Can you download and install the updated supplementary pack again.

Most Victory animations don't have effects files as they are automatically assigned to use generic light settings in the game.

A few characters like the Undertaker, Batista, Sanity etc have effects files for their Victory motions as they use dark lighting.

The only ported 2k20 Victory with its own effects file is The Fiend Bray Wyatt Victory due to the custom dark lighting used in the motion.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I had a quick look an discovered an error I  in the cae_item_p20.pac data entry for Charlotte's Victory motion . Can you download and install the updated supplementary pack again.

Most Victory animations don't have effects files as they are automatically assigned to use generic light settings in the game.

A few characters like the Undertaker, Batista, Sanity etc have effects files for their Victory motions as they use dark lighting.

The only ported 2k20 Victory with its own effects file is The Fiend Bray Wyatt Victory due to the custom dark lighting used in the motion.

Ah I see then. I did notice that not every ported entrance and victory evt file had an effects file to go with it. That explains why.

Either way Thanks as always for the update, it's all good now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KJ SimsJr said:

Why when I use Charlotte Flair and Hulk Hogan their robes and shirt changes

Hi, Can you explain what you mean by the shirt and Robe changing ?

So when they take them off it glitches and shows another robe or another shirt instead of the one on that attire

So like Charlotte if she has on a pink robe when the animation in her entrance shows her taking it off it changes to a black robe that i have of another attire for her

So when they take them off it glitches and shows another robe or another shirt instead of the one on that attire

So like Charlotte if she has on a pink robe when the animation in her entrance shows her taking it off it changes to a black robe that i have of another attire for her

So when charlotte flair and hulk hogan take them off it glitches and shows another robe or another shirt instead of the one on that attire

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

10 minutes ago, KJ SimsJr said:

So when charlotte flair and hulk hogan take them off it glitches and shows another robe or another shirt instead of the one on that attire

I assume you have alternate attires for both Charlotte and Hulk Hogan.

Its not a glitch. That's how the game works. If you are using alternate attires for both Charlotte and Hulk Hogan, the shirt and robe removal will not work properly unless some other files are modified .

For Charlotte, I have included a mod in the ported entrances pack which will enable you use up to 5 different attires for Charlotte with the correct robe being removed for each attire. You can send me a PM and ill explain further.

Hi @squaredcirclefan, I installed all the pack and  I don't know if I messed up something but Goldberg's entrance do not work anymore, the match loads normally but then instead of having Goldberg's entrance, we see the public from different camera angles but the entrance never arrives and it is impossible to do other than quit the game.

In CAE when I select Goldberg's entrance, it's just a black screen and again, can't do anything but quit the game.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 2:34 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

I’ll check it out.

Hello. squaredcirclefan.

It's been 6days since I sent the mail, but you don't seem to have seen it yet.

If you can afford it, please check it out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, windings said:

Hello. squaredcirclefan.

It's been 6days since I sent the mail, but you don't seem to have seen it yet.

If you can afford it, please check it out.

Hi,

I apologise. It totally skipped my mind. I will check it out today. Thanks for the reminder.

6 hours ago, TRP1C0 said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan, I installed all the pack and  I don't know if I messed up something but Goldberg's entrance do not work anymore, the match loads normally but then instead of having Goldberg's entrance, we see the public from different camera angles but the entrance never arrives and it is impossible to do other than quit the game.

In CAE when I select Goldberg's entrance, it's just a black screen and again, can't do anything but quit the game.

Hi,

Did you mistakenly delete any files when you were installing. The reason this can happen is if the game can’t locate the entrance or if a particular file is missing. 
Secondly what version of 2k19 do you have ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TRP1C0 said:

I have all updates, 2K19 1.04, I reinstalled all the packs, checked in evt, prop, don't know what's missing

Is this just Goldberg's entrance ?

Yes, just Goldberg, I know that a few weeks ago the entrance was fine, I mod a lot of things since then so I can't really know since when it's broken.

Maybe I can install the entrance in an unused slot to fix the problem

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TRP1C0 said:

Yes, just Goldberg, I know that a few weeks ago the entrance was fine, I mod a lot of things since then so I can't really know since when it's broken.

I don't think this issue is caused by the ported entrances pack as I didn't add his entrance or modify it in anyway.

Here is the Goldberg entrance file. You will need to place it in the pac\evt folder.

https://mega.nz/file/YERFlApR#VCxwpT1jzcvhqvE5-aogcTDAPOzUwpeRSHiQ5DJcpTQ

You will also need to check the pac\ch folder to ensure you have these ch files in there. These are for the security guards at the stage entrance.

ch28900.pac , ch28910.pac ,ch28920.pac  and ch 28930.pac.

If you have modified the cae_item.pac file , you need to open the file in Wrestleminus and check the entrance ID and string listing for Goldberg to ensure the entrance ID 361 hasn't been removed from the list.

18 minutes ago, TRP1C0 said:

Have you installed any mod on the security guards slots? 

When you do it, the entrance stops working and happens exactly the same as you describe. Same goes for the godfather entrance if you install mods on the ladies who accompany him 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I don't think this issue is caused by the ported entrances pack as I didn't add his entrance or modify it in anyway.

Here is the Goldberg entrance file. You will need to place it in the pac\evt folder.

https://mega.nz/file/YERFlApR#VCxwpT1jzcvhqvE5-aogcTDAPOzUwpeRSHiQ5DJcpTQ

You will also need to check the pac\ch folder to ensure you have these ch files in there. These are for the security guards at the stage entrance.

ch28900.pac , ch28910.pac ,ch28920.pac  and ch 28930.pac.

If you have modified the cae_item.pac file , you need to open the file in Wrestleminus and check the entrance ID and string listing for Goldberg to ensure the entrance ID 361 hasn't been removed from the list.

And I haven't modded anything related to Goldberg's entrance I don't understand, I tried with the evt that you sent me and still no entrance.

I tried to changed the pac num and to uncheck "Has pac" 

qAnUHAa.jpg

But still the game doesn't load the entrance.

48 minutes ago, The Chosen One. said:

Have you installed any mod on the security guards slots? 

When you do it, the entrance stops working and happens exactly the same as you describe. Same goes for the godfather entrance if you install mods on the ladies who accompany him 

I checked but no, all the security guards's ch are the vanilla ones, really weird

Edited by TRP1C0

14 minutes ago, TRP1C0 said:

And I haven't modded anything related to Goldberg's entrance I don't understand, I tried with the evt that you sent me and still no entrance.

I tried to changed the pac num and to uncheck "Has pac" 

https://imgur.com/qAnUHAa

But still the game doesn't load the entrance.

I checked but no, all the security guards's ch are the vanilla ones, really weird

Can you regenerate the chunk0.def (2k19 main folder) file in CCT and send to me in a private mesaaage so I can take a quick look at the file list in your 2k19 folder.?

• Like 1

Just now, HeIsJustice said:

Any chance in seeing the Judas Effect ported?

Hi, It's unlikely unless there is a breakthrough in cracking the 2k20 CAK archives which we can't extract data from anymore since the dlc update.

• Like 1

Hey man i  think I downloaded one of the files i can now have inter-gender matches but female caw parts are missing and i cant edit females anyway to fix this 

• Like 1