Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

If you don't have version 1.04 installed , the moves will not work so you need to check that .

5 minutes ago, Kazim-KK said:

Yeah bro i did regenerate the chunck0.def and i only have main pack file

• Thanks 1

Bro there is no video toturial on YouTube for installing this please bro make an toturial video for noobs like me

Bro after clearing chunck0.arc my game takes 5 to 10 to open is there a solution to fix this

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kazim-KK said:

Bro there is no video toturial on YouTube for installing this please bro make an toturial video for noobs like me

Bro after clearing chunck0.arc my game takes 5 to 10 to open is there a solution to fix this

Hi, this is normal I you are installing mods . If you are just starting to mod your game, I will first suggest you read through the modding wiki page (link on top)

This contains basic information about installing mods and what you need to do.

There are numerous tutorials on how to install mods in the game. I will suggest you go through those, try to read instructions carefully so you are placing the files ion the right places.

You need to confirm you have version 1.04 of the game or the mod will not work as its in the dlc files.

On 6/25/2020 at 1:34 PM, Kazim-KK said:

Thats how the game has to open after clearing chunk0arc. It writes a new one into your RAM with the mod files. Get a better PC to lower wait time 16-32GB RAM

2 minutes ago, ItsReigningKen said:

Is there a way to get the Corbin and Bliss champion entrances ported?

Hi, Those entrances are glitchy as they don't contain complete data information for the title belt and the ropes, that's probably why the developers just left the files unused in the game.

What about Miztourages 3 man entrance from 2k20? And theres a trio entrance named as Drew McIntyre 2. Not sure if you're aware. Love the work you've done btw im new to pc gaming so this is amazing

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ItsReigningKen said:

What about Miztourages 3 man entrance from 2k20? And theres a trio entrance named as Drew McIntyre 2. Not sure if you're aware. Love the work you've done btw im new to pc gaming so this is amazing

At the moment I'm keeping off trio entrances as they take too long to port over and get working correctly due to the motions of three characters in the entrance.

There is no trio entrance listed as Drew Mcintyre 2 in my game. If you could show me a short preview that will be helpful.

1277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=19it wouldn't let me add video so i put the tweet link to it. Also is there a way to get Bobby lashleys 2k20 entrance and not a modded version of his tag with lio entrance?

15 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

At the moment I'm keeping off trio entrances as they take too long to port over and get working correctly due to the motions of three characters in the entrance.

There is no trio entrance listed as Drew Mcintyre 2 in my game. If you could show me a short preview that will be helpful.

1277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=19

Edited by ItsReigningKen
https://twitter.com/ItsReigningKen/status/1277227104254537728?s=19
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, ItsReigningKen said:

1277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=19it wouldn't let me add video so i put the tweet link to it. Also is there a way to get Bobby lashleys 2k20 entrance and not a modded version of his tag with lio entrance?

1277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=191277227104254537728?s=19

I have ported  over Bobby Lashley's 2k20 single entrance motion. They used the same animation but the a different camera for both.

The entrance motion is in the supplementary update pack not in the main pack. I had mistakenly listed the Bobby Lashley\Lio Rush motion in the single entrance category.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

43 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have ported  over Bobby Lashley's 2k20 single entrance motion. They used the same animation but the a different camera for both.

The entrance motion is in the supplementary update pack not in the main pack. I had mistakenly listed the Bobby Lashley\Lio Rush motion in the single entrance category.

So do i need to read this topic from page one to the end to know the order to install everything? 

It's been stated in the first post (first page) that you download the main pack first then the supplementary pack

1 minute ago, ItsReigningKen said:

So do i need to read this topic from page one to the end to know the order to install everything? 

C6RxZrj.jpg

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

It's been stated in the first post (first page) that you download the main pack first then the supplementary pack

C6RxZrj.jpg

Ahhhhh got ahead of myself

• Like 1

Hello. I have a question about updating the entrance file.

Currently I am using sound_p30 which edited 00c8, 012c files to clear the commentary of the players. (you made for me. remember?)

However, this update asks to change the 012c file. What happens if I don't change this file?

I would like to keep the current version of the player's commentary.

Wait for an answer. Thank you always.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, windings said:

Hello. I have a question about updating the entrance file.

Currently I am using sound_p30 which edited 00c8, 012c files to clear the commentary of the players. (you made for me. remember?)

However, this update asks to change the 012c file. What happens if I don't change this file?

I would like to keep the current version of the player's commentary.

Wait for an answer. Thank you always.

Hi, 

The 012C file update is optional, though the updated one enables the prematch commentary for some of the ported entrances like Steve Austin 2, Lashley etc. 
mid you send me your sound_p30 . pac file, in a PM, I can update it  and send it back. This will not affect the previous modifications made to your file.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES PORTS: Jinder Mahal 2k20 entrance, Chainsaw Charlie 2k20 entrance, Balls Mahoney 2k20 entrances ported

Hi,

I have updated the ported entrances pack with the following entrances ported from 2k20

1. Jinder Mahal 2k20 entrance

2. Chainsaw Charlie 2k20 entrance (preset entrance with a chainsaw)

3. Balls Mahoney 2k20 entrance.(preset entrance with a chair)

4. Nia Jax 2k20 Champion entrance

The download link can be found on the first post (first page ) of this thread.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1

8 hours ago, KJ SimsJr said:

When i download it it doesnt show up as a file but as something i have to read

Hi, is this the first mod you are trying to add to your game ? Do you have any of the software like data editor, custom character tools, HxD, installed?

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES PORTS: Jinder Mahal 2k20 entrance, Chainsaw Charlie 2k20 entrance,Nia Jax 2k20 title entrance. Balls Mahoney 2k20 entrances ported
22 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have updated the ported entrances pack with the following entrances ported from 2k20

1. Jinder Mahal 2k20 entrance

2. Chainsaw Charlie 2k20 entrance (preset entrance with a chainsaw)

3. Balls Mahoney 2k20 entrance.(preset entrance with a chair)

The download link can be found on the first post (first page ) of this thread.

Huhu, I'm in late, I need to try those news stuffs tomorrow evening.

Thanks for your work @squaredcirclefan

Ben

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 1:37 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

The 012C file update is optional, though the updated one enables the prematch commentary for some of the ported entrances like Steve Austin 2, Lashley etc. 
mid you send me your sound_p30 . pac file, in a PM, I can update it  and send it back. This will not affect the previous modifications made to your file.

I sent the file to your email. Please check.

• Like 1

@squaredcirclefan just wanted to say thanks again man. sincerely appreciate the work you've done and i'm pleasantly surprised that you haven't become jaded like most modders (not a dig at other modders because i can understand their frustrations with the ungratefulness) but i do have a request if you wouldn't mind looking into

i was wondering if it was possible to add the towel for Tazz's ported entrance and also make a marty scrull entrance as in using the wolfpac sting or regular sting motion but instead of the bat using an umbrella?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

@squaredcirclefan just wanted to say thanks again man. sincerely appreciate the work you've done and i'm pleasantly surprised that you haven't become jaded like most modders (not a dig at other modders because i can understand their frustrations with the ungratefulness) but i do have a request if you wouldn't mind looking into

i was wondering if it was possible to add the towel for Tazz's ported entrance and also make a marty scrull entrance as in using the wolfpac sting or regular sting motion but instead of the bat using an umbrella?  

Hi,

The animation data for the towel prop is not included in the file. Its sort of incomplete , that's probably why they left it unused in the game.

The Umbrella prop in the game (Jack Gallaghers) and the bat have different physics and have different orientation in terms of direction. They wouldn't work if swapped for each other.