Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

4 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

I'm seeing a problem with Drew McIntyre's (2k20) Championship entrance from this pack. If somebody runs in during his entrance or Drew breaks out during it, Drew gets teleported to the ring with his hair missing and is just standing there and can't interact/be interacted with (the only way to unbug him after this seems to be to restart the match). I'm not sure if any other ported 2k20 entrances are affected Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

Hi, That's really strange.

I performed a few tests and the issue doesn't occur in my game.

You might want to download the other zip, the supplementary pack and copy the rtcs_step_p30.pac file to the pac\evt folder and test.

15 hours ago, IUE1718 said:

Hey squaredcircle, this might seem like a silly request but can you add Angel Garza to your string? Your updated string always messes up the one I have. I don't know how to edit strings :(

Hi, I have added Angel Garza and Karrion Kross string names to the string  Details can be found on the first page of this thread.

5 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

hi i love the mod i wanted to ask if you would consider porting daniel bryan's championship entrance/winning animations 

Hi,

i'll look into it sometime this coming week.

1 hour ago, BahGawd! said:

Will you port any more moves like Ireland's Call, Jericho's elbow etc? :)

Hi, we can't access the files since the  2k20DLC update so no DLC moves can be ported over.

Does anyone else experience a glitch when using Okada's entrance in the elimination chamber match? The other ported entrances seem to work ok. For me, Okada skips straight to the cage entrance motion. Any idea why this is happening just for him? I thought it was the money effects, but they work fine when he's in the cage.

• Like 1

@squaredcirclefan Curiously, I don't find in the list the Karrion Cross evt in game. I haven't renamed it yet, it should appear, in theory, in the entrance at the end of the list with the number "xxxx...."? But nothing.

Others like Brian Cage, or CM Punk don't appear anymore as well. I don't know why.

I've re-installed the all packs several times with yours updates too. But I can't find the problem.

I have the same problem with the modded trons installed. They work in game without any problem, but I don't see them anymore in creating an entrance.

Thanks.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

Just now, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Curiously, I don't find in the list the Karrion Cross evt in game. I haven't renamed it yet, it should appear, in theory, in the entrance at the end of the list? But nothing.

Others like Brian Cage, or CM Punk don't appear anymore as well. I don't know why.

I've re-installed the all packs several times with yours updates too. But I can't find the problem.

I have the same problem with the modded trons installed. They work in game without any problem, but I don't see them anymore in creating an entrance.

Thanks.

Ben

Hi,

It seems you game is reading data from the original string file not the modded one. You will need to search your game's folders for duplicate copies of the string.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

It seems you game is reading data from the original string file not the modded one. You will need to search your game's folders for duplicate copies of the string.

I seem to have copied and pasted my modded String file instead of the game's main folder though.
I'll try it again, I'll tell you that.
Thank you.

Ben

• Like 1

10 hours ago, swipergod said:

Does anyone else experience a glitch when using Okada's entrance in the elimination chamber match? The other ported entrances seem to work ok. For me, Okada skips straight to the cage entrance motion. Any idea why this is happening just for him? I thought it was the money effects, but they work fine when he's in the cage.

Hi,

On testing , the issue with the entrance in the Elimination Chamber match occurs. It doesn't occur in 2k20 so I have to look into it further.

• Like 2

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES PORTS: Daniel Bryan 2k20 entrance and victory motions added. Steve Austin 2k20 , Mike and Maria Kanellis 2k20 entrances added.
On 6/15/2020 at 1:12 AM, swipergod said:

Hi,

Whenever you have a chance, can you download / install the updated supplementary pack  and test the Okada entrance in the Elimination Chamber match.

• Yes! 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES PORTS: Daniel Bryan 2k20 Title entrance and title victory motions added. Steve Austin 2k20 , Mike and Maria Kanellis 2k20 entrances added.

@squaredcirclefan I checked my G-string last night, and it's all good. However I think I made a mistake because I find "Drew McIntyre Champion" (Steve Austin generic moves mode) in the normal entrances, and I also find it in the Champion entrances named also "Drew McIntyre Champion", logic here but in double.

The first one shouldn't be in the normal entrances. Also, I can no longer locate the wrong Drew Mclntyre Champion.

Second, I've re-checked each line one last time against the list you provided, and I've renamed every line correctly, for example for Stone Cold Steve Austin 2 entrance or others. But those entrances doesn't appears in game, or Karrion Kross, also Mixed Tag 1 in tag team entrance.

I noticed that all the last entrances pack are installed in game, named correctly, except for the last two packs that don't seem to register in my folder. So I think I'll try one thing, replace my String file by yours, I'll re-modify my pofos mods via Wrestleminus.

Ben

P.S: I did replace my modded string file in the original game file, but the same thing is happening.

Edited by BlackBen83

2 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan I checked my G-string last night, and it's all good. However I think I made a mistake because I find "Drew McIntyre Champion" (Steve Austin generic moves mode) in the normal entrances, and I also find it in the Champion entrances named also "Drew McIntyre Champion", logic here but in double.

The first one shouldn't be in the normal entrances. Also, I can no longer locate the wrong Drew Mclntyre Champion.

Second, I've re-checked each line one last time against the list you provided, and I've renamed every line correctly, for example for Stone Cold Steve Austin 2 entrance or others. But those entrances doesn't appears in game.

I noticed that all the last entrances pack are installed in game, named correctly, except for the last two packs that don't seem to register in my folder. So I think I'll try one thing, replace my String file by yours, I'll re-modify my pofos mods via Wrestleminus.

Ben

I don't think its a problem with the string.Can you try replacing the cae_item_p20 with the updated  cae_item_p20 .pac file in the supplementary pack?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I don't think its a problem with the string.Can you try replacing the cae_item_p20 with the updated  cae_item_p20 .pac file in the supplementary pack?

@squaredcirclefan Hum, I didn't really pay attention to that, I remember dropping the all content pac folder. Maybe that's where this is coming from, I'll let you know then :D

15 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Not sure what magic you did my friend, but it works like a charm now. Thanks for having a look into it.

Edited by swipergod
  • Like 1

@squaredcirclefanReally loving your ported entrances.

Could you please port ryback 2k18/ silverback 2 entrances from 2k18, i am dieing to add this for my ryback mod and the one included in 2k19 (silverback) is trash.

Would really appreciate it if you looked into it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rajprit said:

@squaredcirclefanReally loving your ported entrances.

Could you please port ryback 2k18/ silverback 2 entrances from 2k18, i am dieing to add this for my ryback mod and the one included in 2k19 (silverback) is trash.

Would really appreciate it if you looked into it.

Hmm. Quite surprising they left that one out. Ill look into it.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hmm. Quite surprising they left that one out. Ill look into it.

Thanks a lot for taking this under consideration, can"t  thank you  enough for it!

While you are at it,  AznBlusuazan ported the undertaker entrance evt with praying druids (i dont remember from which 2k game) it works perfectly fine.But there is an issue with that animation that it includes undertakers hat,which ruins the look of his hooded attires if you could look into this and suggest something.

He has ported some cool punk champion evt aswell which if added into your  supplementary updates would help a lot of us as we can get it all in one place(i dont know if you are allowed to use other modder's work, if not i am sorry but i am unaware of it).

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rajprit said:

Thanks a lot for taking this under consideration, can"t  thank you  enough for it!

While you are at it,  AznBlusuazan ported the undertaker entrance evt with praying druids (i dont remember from which 2k game) it works perfectly fine.But there is an issue with that animation that it includes undertakers hat,which ruins the look of his hooded attires if you could look into this and suggest something.

He has ported some cool punk champion evt aswell which if added into your  supplementary updates would help a lot of us as we can get it all in one place(i dont know if you are allowed to use other modder's work, if not i am sorry but i am unaware of it).

I have ported over the removed Ryback entrance (Silverback 2). Its included in the updated supplementary pack. It is listed as Silverback 2.

The original Undertaker entrance with the druids was a 2k15 entrance. There are issues with getting it to work properly as the flames in the original entrance don't work in 2k18 and 2k19.

The entrance seen is a normal 2k18 modified Undertaker entrance with the druids objects placed in. Its not the original.

That entrance doesn't really suit hooded attires as even Azn's mod has the Undertaker hat attire in the video. If you want to use that entrance with  a hood attire, the entrance will have to be modified further with the Undertaker entrance motion without the hat removal substituted in its place. I will try to look for the ported entrance and see which modifications can be made.

This thread was mainly for ported 2k20 entrances though I  have included a few entrances from previous games which have not previously been ported over. 

We always try to avoid duplication so I wouldn't really add an entrance another modder has already ported . In addition some of the CM punk entrances are already on the 2KModz server. 

• Like 1

@squaredcirclefan Hi dude, I hope you're fine :) 

I've reinstalled all the entrances cleanly, it's working fine. However, I can't find Angel Garza Jr. and Karrion Kross. Yes, I checked the evt. I can't find them in your downloaded files.

Thank you for the link, the titantron work a lot better. No more lag on loading, I just tested CM Punk, and it works great. Now I have to install each trons and it's going to take me quite a while :D 

Oh I have an entrance named 5193 -empty string file, do you know who that is?

Ben

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have ported over the removed Ryback entrance (Silverback 2). Its included in the updated supplementary pack. It is listed as Silverback 2.

The original Undertaker entrance with the druids was a 2k15 entrance. There are issues with getting it to work properly as the flames in the original entrance don't work in 2k18 and 2k19.

The entrance seen is a normal 2k18 modified Undertaker entrance with the druids objects placed in. Its not the original.

That entrance doesn't really suit hooded attires as even Azn's mod has the Undertaker hat attire in the video. If you want to use that entrance with  a hood attire, the entrance will have to be modified further with the Undertaker entrance motion without the hat removal substituted in its place. I will try to look for the ported entrance and see which modifications can be made.

This thread was mainly for ported 2k20 entrances though I  have included a few entrances from previous games which have not previously been ported over. 

We always try to avoid duplication so I wouldn't really add an entrance another modder has already ported . In addition some of the CM punk entrances are already on the 2KModz server. 

Really appreciate your efforts 🙏

Thanks alot.

47 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Hi dude, I hope you're fine :) 

I've reinstalled all the entrances cleanly, it's working fine. However, I can't find Angel Garza Jr. and Karrion Kross. Yes, I checked the evt. I can't find them in your downloaded files.

Thank you for the link, the titantron work a lot better. No more lag on loading, I just tested CM Punk, and it works great. Now I have to install each trons and it's going to take me quite a while :D 

Oh I have an entrance named 5193 -empty string file, do you know who that is?

Ben

Hi,

Angel Garza and Karrion Krista are string names I added to the string file not EVT’s so they can’t be listed.

5193 is Daniel Bryan ‘19.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1