Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Is it possible to make a request for the Cobra Clutch 2 from 2k16 and Knuckle Sandwich from 2k15? The Cobra Clutches they replaced in the game don't work for Slaughter and the Million Dollar Dream animates a bit differently.

Edited by swipergod

Hi there sorry to trouble you

Was wondering if anyone could help me out, I had a query if that is ok with you 

OFGqOxU.png

The above cutscene from from the WWE 2K20 My Career, usually I used to use PAC editor to inject a new evt file to insert a new cutscene, however the vanilla files for WWE2K20 are evd files from the Animation / My Career folder for WWE2K20 Vanilla files as shown below, I was wondering if you know if this evt file can be injected into WWE2K19

x0bJZGD.png

Thank you for your time, 

Chris

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

1 hour ago, Chris2000 said:

Hi there sorry to trouble you

Was wondering if anyone could help me out, I had a query if that is ok with you 

OFGqOxU.png

The above cutscene from from the WWE 2K20 My Career, usually I used to use PAC editor to inject a new evt file to insert a new cutscene, however the vanilla files for WWE2K20 are evd files from the Animation / My Career folder for WWE2K20 Vanilla files as shown below, I was wondering if you know if this evt file can be injected into WWE2K19

Thank you for your time, 

Chris

The evd and acts files cannot be injected into 2k19 as they are. The game will crash. The ACTS  file is actually an uncompressed evz file but the data is arranged in reverse order. The EVD file is a 0fop file but the hexadecimal data is flipped in reverse. 

Porting this over to 19 will entail breaking down the ACTS file into its different component files 00,07,0,0C,0D,0E...etc and manually copying the data from the evd file to a 2k19 0fop file, hex ID's and the data for the ropes if there are any. The cutscene might also have props which aren't in 2k19. These will need to be ported over. They are not in pac format though.

One last thing 2k19 can't read data from 2k20 evt and cutscene files  so if its a cutscene with the characters talking, you wouldn't get any mouth movement.

On 5/23/2020 at 7:10 PM, swipergod said:

Is it possible to make a request for the Cobra Clutch 2 from 2k16 and Knuckle Sandwich from 2k15? The Cobra Clutches they replaced in the game don't work for Slaughter and the Million Dollar Dream animates a bit differently.

Hi, 

There is an issue at the moment with not been able to add new moves to the listing as ive reached the limit. So ive had to put a hold on porting moves till I find a way around it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The evd and acts files cannot be injected into 2k19 as they are. The game will crash. The ACTS  file is actually an uncompressed evz file but the data is arranged in reverse order. The EVD file is a 0fop file but the hexadecimal data is flipped in reverse. 

Porting this over to 19 will entail breaking down the ACTS file into its different component files 00,07,0,0C,0D,0E...etc and manually copying the data from the evd file to a 2k19 0fop file, hex ID's and the data for the ropes if there are any. The cutscene might also have props which aren't in 2k19. These will need to be ported over. They are not in pac format though.

One last thing 2k19 can't read data from 2k20 evt and cutscene files  so if its a cutscene with the characters talking, you wouldn't get any mouth movement.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Yes it would be to have the mouths moving that's right so that is a blow :(

But I thank you for giving an honest answer.

Hi man! I wanted to ask to make sure the files got installed right before I started using them a bunch. I see a lot of the new entrances listed but some of them didn't get named right it seems. A bunch of them are listed as the bottom as "Empty string to be filled". I don't know if I messed up somewhere or not. Sorry if you've already told how to fix this. I tried to make sure no one else posted this problem before I posted this.

1 hour ago, Mister Taker said:

Hi man! I wanted to ask to make sure the files got installed right before I started using them a bunch. I see a lot of the new entrances listed but some of them didn't get named right it seems. A bunch of them are listed as the bottom as "Empty string to be filled". I don't know if I messed up somewhere or not. Sorry if you've already told how to fix this. I tried to make sure no one else posted this problem before I posted this.

You will need to ensure you have copied the string_win.pac file in the mods\superstring folder in the entrances pack  to the mods\superstring\pac\string\win folder of your game. 

Hi Man I am thankful to you that you r doing great job i just need to know how can i get musrafa ali and drew mcintyre entrances i download your zip file there is no ali n McIntyre entrances and bro i wanna know how can i install these entrances

19 minutes ago, Kazim-KK said:

Hi Man I am thankful to you that you r doing great job i just need to know how can i get musrafa ali and drew mcintyre entrances i download your zip file there is no ali n McIntyre entrances and bro i wanna know how can i install these entrances

They are in the pack. Did you ensure you copied the string_win.pac file and the cae_item_p20.pac files to the right folders. ?

The string file to the mods\superstring folder. You will also need to regenerate the chunk0.def file after adding the entrances.

15 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You will need to ensure you have copied the string_win.pac file in the mods\superstring folder in the entrances pack  to the mods\superstring\pac\string\win folder of your game. 

This worked! Thank you so much!

9 hours ago, Rajprit said:

@squaredcirclefan It would be really great if you could add the 2k20 version of the LAST SHOT, btw you are doing a really great work!

and one more thing is there a way to use brays decapitated lantern as a prop for the fiend entrance?

Hi,

I had tried porting over the 2k20 Last shot 1 but it isn't working properly in 19. The initial kick doesnt connect to the opponent and a few other bits , mainly due to additional data for the move which can't be ported over.

Brays decapitated head lantern does not work with the Fiends entrance as both props are being held facing different directions.

In 2k20, the same glitches occurs if you replace the head with Brays lantern in the Fiend's entrance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I had tried porting over the 2k20 Last shot 1 but it isn't working properly in 19. The initial kick doesnt connect to the opponent and a few other bits , mainly due to additional data for the move which can't be ported over.

Brays decapitated head lantern does not work with the Fiends entrance as both props are being held facing different directions.

In 2k20, the same glitches occurs if you replace the head with Brays lantern in the Fiend's entrance.

Oh...I am really glad that you tried.

Anyways i am really a big fan of your work, keep up the great work!

• Like 1

Just now, kassiemt said:

Hello is there a way to put motions in the game like i cant use the tag team motions im universe mode

Hi,

You will have to create the team  in Universe mode and select the team entrance from the Universe mode create entrance list.

If you have downloaded my ported entrances pack , you will see they are listed in the create entrance menu in Universe mode. You need to add any other entrance to the cae_item file before you can select them in the game.

Here is a tutorial on how to do this using the Wrestleminus tool.

• Like 1

I mean like say for example new age outlaws i have the motion in exhibition because i insert the evt files and then thier team info but in universe mode you cant select the motion so im saying is there a way to put the motions in the game so it’s selectable in create an entrance

Just now, kassiemt said:

I mean like say for example new age outlaws i have the motion in exhibition because i insert the evt files and then thier team info but in universe mode you cant select the motion so im saying is there a way to put the motions in the game so it’s selectable in create an entrance

Hi,

That's the same thing. You need to add the entrance ID and the string name to the cae_item.pac file using the tool. That's how you will be able to have it listed for selection in Universe mode. The video is a tutorial to enable this.

I don't know which mod you are using, but if its evt 1250, you can place this file in the pac\menu folder and you will see the entrance name THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS listed for selection. 

https://mega.nz/file/BAQmUKpS#EHeW1Ki8wpPIA5odu_f4Gl0W6X3HIB-ToNm6EpeGNdg

Hi there squaredcircle.

I installed your ported entrances and moves. All the entrances and most of the moves work well but some moves are invisible or just freeze.

One of them is money shot(val venis's finisher diving move)

I've got all the DLCs, so I really don't understand why this is happening.

Any advice u can give me?

6 minutes ago, saedaegari said:

Hi there squaredcircle.

I installed your ported entrances and moves. All the entrances and most of the moves work well but some moves are invisible or just freeze.

One of them is money shot(val venis's finisher diving move)

I've got all the DLCs, so I really don't understand why this is happening.

Any advice u can give me?

Hi, Did you ensure you downloaded and installed the 2k19 ported moves pack first before the 2k20 ported moves pack. They need to be installed in that order.

17 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, Did you ensure you downloaded and installed the 2k19 ported moves pack first before the 2k20 ported moves pack. They need to be installed in that order.

Yup. just re-installed the packs again to ensure that I did follow all the instructions.

Now I can see the money shot move, but some moves still are invisible or freeze.

And strangely, ported entrances are listed twice now.

I guess this is got to do with the fact that I had installed all mods and stuff before installing Woooooh! Edition DLC. I installed that DLC yesterday.

All other DLCs were installed when I first purchased this game.

Just now, saedaegari said:

Yup. just re-installed the packs again to ensure that I did follow all the instructions.

Now I can see the money shot move, but some moves still are invisible or freeze.

And strangely, ported entrances are listed twice now.

I guess this is got to do with the fact that I had installed all mods and stuff before installing Woooooh! Edition DLC. I installed that DLC yesterday.

All other DLCs were installed when I first purchased this game.

If they are entrances listed twice or there are moves invisible, then the packs haven't been installed properly or you have placed some of the move files in the wrong folder

If possible , I suggest you delete all the files you have copied from your game. Ensure there is none left. Install the 2k19 pack, test to see there aren't any missing moves then install the 2k20 pack again.

With the entrances, you need to ensure you don't have duplicate  copies of the cae_item_p20.pac file in the game folders.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

If they are entrances listed twice or there are moves invisible, then the packs haven't been installed properly or you have placed some of the move files in the wrong folder

If possible , I suggest you delete all the files you have copied from your game. Ensure there is none left. Install the 2k19 pack, test to see there aren't any missing moves then install the 2k20 pack again.

With the entrances, you need to ensure you don't have duplicate  copies of the cae_item_p20.pac file in the game folders.

Dunno why, but there were bunch of duplicate copies inside pac-ingame-motion-body folder

After deleting all those files and reinstalling, only 2 moves have problem. (1) diving five-knuckle shuffle, (2) low-angle fallaway slam.

Since I've got no plan to use utilize those moves, i'm totally satisfied with the result.

About that entrance double-listing, there seems to be no duplicate copy or something. But it doesn't bother me so much so I'm fine with the list.\

Thank you for helping me out squaredcircle! Always appreciate your great work on 2k19 :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Charlie21362 said:

How do you download the older entrances like Ciampas coz there’s no link for it 

Hi, If you look on the first page of this thread, you will find a download link to the main ported entrances pack close to the download link for the supplementary pack