Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

21 minutes ago, Yukes>VConcepts said:

And are Bump In The Night moves extractable?

Not any more. All the files are in packed in the same archive as the other DLC moves.

14 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Not any more. All the files are in packed in the same archive as the other DLC moves.

And if I try extracting them from the old version that included only bump in the night dlc? (Downgrading or CODEX update, and i know that codex isn't approved here, but it's the only way to port the moves and don't play garbage wwe 2k20, and i don't consider downloading pirated content a bad thing if you have a licensed bought version of it)

6 minutes ago, Yukes>VConcepts said:

And if I try extracting them from the old version that included only bump in the night dlc? (Downgrading or CODEX update, and i know that codex isn't approved here, but it's the only way to port the moves and don't play garbage wwe 2k20, and i don't consider downloading pirated content a bad thing if you have a licensed bought version of it)

Some of the 2k20 moves I had ported are in the Bump in the Night DLC. Quite a lot of them don't work properly in 2k19 so I left them out. 

I will say only about half of the 2k20 moves will work properly. Moves in certain categories have glitches just don't work that well in gameplay. 

If there is a particular move from the Bump in the Night DLC you have in mind, you can list it. I will let you know if the move will work or not.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Some of the 2k20 moves I had ported are in the Bump in the Night DLC. Quite a lot of them don't work properly in 2k19 so I left them out. 

I will say only about half of the 2k20 moves will work properly. Moves in certain categories have glitches or don't work properly in gameplay.

If there is a particular move from the Bump in the Night DLC you have in mind, you can list it. I will let you know if the move will work or not.

Blackout Meteora, Mass Destruction, Slingblade & Dropkick, Spinning Backhand & Senton, and are Wasteland Wanderers moves unextractable? Or only moves from the last 2 DLCs? Also, Buddy murphy combo 2 is included in Southpaw, but is there Buddy Murphy combo 1?

Edited by Yukes>VConcepts

17 minutes ago, Yukes>VConcepts said:

Blackout Meteora, Mass Destruction, Slingblade & Dropkick, Spinning Backhand & Senton, and are Wasteland Wanderers moves unextractable? Or only moves from the last 2 DLCs?

None of those moves work properly in 2k19.

Running strike moves and strike moves are really glitchy and very difficult to port over as the developers changed the homing parameters (the additional data for strike, running strike, springboard and diving moves)  in 2k20 which enables the attacker connect with the opponent.

You will probably notice most of the moves I've ported are grapple moves as these work differently. 

All the moves from the wasteland wanderers dlc, empire of tomorrow and southpaw wrestling can't be extracted.

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

None of those moves work properly in 2k20.

Running strike moves and strike moves are really glitchy and very difficult to port over as the developers changed the homing parameters (the additional data for strike, running strike, springboard and diving moves)  in 2k20 which enables the attacker connect with the opponent.

You will probably notice most of the moves I've ported are grapple moves as these work differently. 

Ah, that sucks. And what about Wasteland wanderers moves? Are those unextractable too or only last 2 dlcs screw up the move encryption?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yukes>VConcepts said:

Ah, that sucks. And what about Wasteland wanderers moves? Are those unextractable too or only last 2 dlcs screw up the move encryption?

Those also can't be extracted.

In addition the Buddy Murphy combo 1 is in the Wasteland wanderers DLC.

@squaredcirclefan I recently restored a complete backup of the game from my ext hdd, everything is just as it was earlier... including all mods but i cant start any match it gets stucks loading halfway.....please help!

Btw I am new to modding.

• Like 1

Just now, Rajprit said:

@squaredcirclefan I recently restored a complete backup of the game from my ext hdd, everything is just as it was earlier... including all mods but i cant start any match it gets stucks loading halfway.....please help!

Btw I am new to modding.

Hi, Did you clear the chunk0.arc and regenerate the chunk0.def in CCT ?

42 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, Did you clear the chunk0.arc and regenerate the chunk0.def in CCT ?

Hey thanks for replying.

Yes i tried it. Nothing.

I can create entrance ,moveset, everything and yeah eyerthing is as i left even the custom ones

Just can't play matches.

Wat should I do?

You will have to verify your files with steam again and make sure you can play matches before installing your mods. That way it will be easier to know if one of the mod files is causing the issue.

Just now, Rajprit said:

Hey thanks for replying.

Yes i tried it. Nothing.

I can create entrance ,moveset, everything and yeah eyerthing is as i left even the custom ones

Just can't play matches.

Wat should I do?

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 entrances and moves ports for 2k19....Shane Thorne 2k20 entrance, Sami Callihan 2k20 Victory added. Sami Callihan and Bobby Lashley 2k20 entrances added.

I have added Shane Thorne's 2k20 entrance and Sami Callihan''s 2k20 Victory motions to the pack.

A download link is on the first page.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TheDeadMan7944 said:

Hey how's the Hogan Leg Drop coming along?

Hi,

Ive put it aside for now as I haven't been able to port over the additional data for the move to 2k19.

6 minutes ago, JefftheHARDY said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan have you looked into rvd's charging animation?

Hi,

Yes I did a while back but I couldn't really spot the difference. Maybe its some details I am missing on my part.

34 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Yes I did a while back but I couldn't really spot the difference. Maybe its some details I am missing on my part.

20200519204444-1.jpg20200519204533-1.jpg

I may be wrong but i see a big  difference

Edited by JefftheHARDY
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, antdog22 said:

is their anyway to add roman reigns superman punch/spear combo?

Hi,

No way presently as we can' open the encrypted DLC files for wwe 2k20 and by the looks of it, it's unlikely those files will be decrypyed as the developers increased the layer of encryption for the DLC .

Hi , you ported Tombstone Pliedriver (2K20) and Spinning Tombstone Pliedriver (2K20) is Undertaker Exclusive Audio ? Because I choose Kane use 2 ported Finisher , Commentary is Pliedriver  not commentray Tombstone or Rest In Peace . Can you Solve this problem ?

12 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

Hi , you ported Tombstone Pliedriver (2K20) and Spinning Tombstone Pliedriver (2K20) is Undertaker Exclusive Audio ? Because I choose Kane use 2 ported Finisher , Commentary is Pliedriver  not commentray Tombstone or Rest In Peace . Can you Solve this problem ?

Hi,

I can assign the commentary for The Undertakers Tombstone to both moves. I will look into it.

On 5/19/2020 at 7:06 PM, JefftheHARDY said:

I may be wrong but i see a big  difference

I see what you mean. Its not much but ill give it a go.

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 entrances and moves ports for 2k19....2k20 Mixed Tag entrance 1, Shane Thorne 2k20 entrance, Sami Callihan 2k20 Victory added. Sami Callihan and Bobby Lashley 2k20 entrances added.
47 minutes ago, Kazim-KK said:

Bro plzzzzzzzzz tell me how can i download drew McIntyre and ali 2k20 entrances and how to install it there is no video toturial

Hi,

You don't need a video tutorial to install these entrances. If you go back to the first page of this thread (first post) , you will find  download a link and instructions on how to place the files  in your game. You can send me a Private message is you are having any issues.