Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

What had most likely happened is CCT makes backup copies of the save files when you add mods and these are placed in the CCT\backup folder. These backup save files end up taking a lot of space. If you install CCT and you want to save space, you just need to delete the other backed up save files regularly and leave just the most recent save file in the folder.

So is there a way that I can reinstall CCT without having any problems 

2 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

I mean will I have to reinstall another mods folder in my wwe or will everything run as if i never deleted it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kirito2003 said:

You can go to SETTINGS in CCT and untick the savegame backup. Its not advisable in case your game save gets corrupt and you need to restore the most recent save. I will suggest you manually manage the files in the backup folder by monitoring the folder size  regularly and delete all but the most recent backup files.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can go to SETTINGS in CCT and untick the savegame backup. Its not advisable in case your game save gets corrupt and you need to restore the most recent save. I will suggest you manually manage the files in the backup folder by monitoring the folder size  regularly and delete all but the most recent backup files.

Ok but if I reinstall CCT will it still work as if I never uninstalled it

13 hours ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan You can Fix DOUBLE UNDERHOOK BRAINBUSTER I use it, I can't move

Spirit Bomb also has a problem

I have reuploaded the pack. The Double Underhook brainbuster and Spirit Bomb should be working properly now.

Tyler driver 97 and Lost in the Woods  should also be working.

I will be moving some of the new moves to a different slot as it seems the slots I used cause those moves  to freeze.

4 hours ago, HeathRob30 said:

I just checked the game.  The Avalanche Fallaway Moonsalt Slam is not on the game.  Not in batch 2 either.

I have added it to the list. Seems I forgot to add it as It was supposed to be uploaded with batch 2

3 hours ago, HeathRob30 said:

Im having that same problem with the Double Underhook Brainbuster.  After you perform the move it freeze the wrestlers.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5小时前,squaredcirclefan说:

我已经重新上传了背包。Double Underhook脑力激荡者和精神炸弹现在应该可以正常工作。

泰勒(Tyler)赛车手97和《迷失在树林》也应该正在工作。

我将把一些新动作移到另一个插槽,因为看来我使用的插槽会导致这些动作冻结。

我已将其添加到列表中。似乎我忘了添加它,因为它应该与批次2一起上传

I use Double Underhook brainbuster and still freeze the wrestler Unable to move。

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carmella said:

I use Double Underhook brainbuster and still freeze the wrestler Unable to move。

Can you reinstall again. Ensure you have replaced the old files. This issue is fixed now.

21 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you reinstall again. Ensure you have replaced the old files. This issue is fixed now.

The old file has been replaced. The Double Underhook brainstormer used in the game makes the wrestler rigid and unable to move.

Just now, Carmella said:

The old file has been replaced. The Double Underhook brainstormer used in the game makes the wrestler rigid and unable to move.

Hmm. This is puzzling. I will wait to see if another modder has this same issue as it’s been fixed from my end.

9 minutes ago, rohit11122 said:

Are there 4 man entrances in your entrance pack including the undisputed era one from wwe 2k20?

The only 4 man entrance in the pack is the Undisputed era from 2k20. It doesn’t work properly in the 2k19 8 man tag match but works in a one man with 3 managers or a tag with two managers.

The 8 man tag issue seems to be a bug with 2k19 as it worked in 2k18.

I had a look at the Double Underhook Brainbuster. The animation plays fine but then freezes the wrestler performing it. There's also a similar issues with Suplex 1 (2K18) but the freeze only lasts a few seconds. 

• Like 1

Bro so I've installed the entrances mod and it's been working great so far,however I've noticed that all of the double championship entrance have the problem of championship dupilcations,which means the championship on the waist and the one holding on hand are the same.Now I'm more than sure that this problem has been asked or solved on one of the pages on this forums,however I simply don't have the patience to scroll through 70ish pages just find the answer I'm looking for,so I am sorry that I have ask you such a stupid question and I hope you can provide me with a solution regarding the problem. Sorry for such a long paragraph and I'm very thankful for everything you've done to make this game so much more fun.

Edited by BabayagaDirector
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BabayagaDirector said:

Bro so I've installed the entrances mod and it's been working great so far,however I've noticed that all of the double championship entrance have the problem of championship dupilcations,which means the championship on the waist and the one holding on hand are the same.Now I'm more than sure that this problem has been asked or solved on one of the pages on this forums,however I simply don't have the patience to scroll through 70ish pages just find the answer I'm looking for,so I am sorry that I have ask you such a stupid question and I hope you can provide me with a solution regarding the problem. Sorry for such a long paragraph and I'm very thankful for everything you've done to make this game so much more fun.

Have you downloaded the additional entrances update 1 in the first post. Here is a link. It contains a fix for the issue.

https://mega.nz/file/kJoGRDAS#VFE29vBZJ604yqagsKb5vp1EYUbnhFJHRiLi71y3Slo

4 hours ago, micencronin said:

i confirm on the Double Underhook Brainbuster. 

4 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

I had a look at the Double Underhook Brainbuster. The animation plays fine but then freezes the wrestler performing it. There's also a similar issues with Suplex 1 (2K18) but the freeze only lasts a few seconds. 

4 hours ago, swipergod said:

I'll also confirm the same issue.

6 hours ago, monster799 said:

I got the same BUG with The Double Underhook Brainbuster

Hi,

Whenever you have a chance , can you redownload the zip, copy the modified files to your game folders and test to see if the Double Underhook Brainbuster still has the freezing issue? You will need to search for the move in the create moveset list list as I have placed it in a different move slot and assigned a new ID. Can you also check if  the move TASTE OF PAIN freezes.?

I have also sorted out the issue with Suplex 1 (2k18)

55 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Whenever you have a chance , can you redownload the zip, copy the modified files to your game folders and test to see if the Double Underhook Brainbuster still has the freezing issue? You will need to search for the move in the create moveset list list as I have placed it in a different move slot and assigned a new ID. Can you also check if  the move TASTE OF PAIN freezes.?

I have also sorted out the issue with Suplex 1 (2k18)

Hi man, 

Double Underhook Brainbuster now is ok.
Taste of Pain has no damage and freeze after the pin.

Thanks! :)

• Like 1