Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

I downloaded the most recent update for the ported entrances but for some reason the CM Punk entrance isn't appearing in my CAE easy motion list despite putting in the string file and everything

14 minutes ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

I downloaded the most recent update for the ported entrances but for some reason the CM Punk entrance isn't appearing in my CAE easy motion list despite putting in the string file and everything

Nvm i fixed the problemo

• Like 1

Hi,

I have updated the entrances pack. An updated download link can be found in the first post.

1. The Bella Twins 2k15\2k16 tag entrance -  Listed as THE BELLA TWINS 2. Added new string THE BELLA TWINS 2 to the string-win.pac file. HexRef 5146

2. Sheamus 2k18 entrance. - Its similar to the 2k19 one but has a shorter intro without the sirens .  -  Listed as SHEAMUS 2 

The OPTIONAL folder includes the 2k18 theme audio mixed with his Irish battle cry.

The timings in the  lighting effect file has been slightly modified to fit with his current entrance on TV.

3. Sheamus 2k15 entrance and Victory motions  - Listed as SHEAMUS 11

The OPTIONAL folder includes the 2k15 Written in my face theme audio mixed with his irish battle cry

I have moved the Sea Creature entrance to evt 674 and placed the 2k15 Sheamus entrance in evt 673. Do ensure you remove the current 673 Sea Creature entrance and effect file and replace with the update one in the pack.

ENJOY

• Like 3

On 1/25/2021 at 6:11 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

You can't unlock disabled trons using data editor.

The assetconv_p30.pac file in the mods\titantronfix folder contains data which enables or disables various trons inm superstar entrances. This hexadecimal data has to be modified manually to enable trons for each superstar using HxD . I know I put up a tutorial somewhere on modifying the data a while back so I have to look for it.

This assetconv_p30.pac update 4 mod enables the trons for edge and a host of other superstars

ok i think i get what you mean so if i have that latest update installed it should work?

11 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

which ones are the double title entrances?

Hi,

These are the title entrance mods where a belt is placed around the waist in addition to the belt held in hand or placed on the shoulder. 

A few title entrances like Steve Austin, The Rock, Randy Orton and Roman reigns title entrances are two belt entrances (The are marked as TWO BELT in the cae list)

• Like 2

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

These are the title entrance mods where a belt is placed around the waist in addition to the belt held in hand or placed on the shoulder. 

A few title entrances like Steve Austin, The Rock, Randy Orton and Roman reigns title entrances are two belt entrances (The are marked as TWO BELT in the cae list)

OK, how many double title entrances are there and what are their names? I'll be adding them manually as my string has already been edited previously

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Imadulmulk said:

OK, how many double title entrances are there and what are their names? I'll be adding them manually as my string has already been edited previously

The ID's and string names for the double title entrances can be seen in this screenshot. All the names marked as 2 BELT are duplicates of the entrances which are modded as 2 belt. The only one which isn't listed as 2 belt is The Roman Reigns ttile entrance.

w8A9mW6.jpg

If you have modified your string file, you can open both yours and the one which came with the pack side by side and look up the data.

All the string names I have added for entrances are from hexref ID range 5146 -51C2 . 

• Woo 1

2 hours ago, Imadulmulk said:

Thanks! I had a question that is kind of related - can we do double title matches in universe mode? As in, winner takes all? If not, is there a mod for it? 

Hi,

Not possible without using a tool which can change the data in memory before the match loads and there isn't a mod for it.

A mod for it will be a way in which the game will automatically assign a double title match in a PPV  if two title holders are in a rivalry.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

That was all a bit too confusing for me... you're saying it ain't possible in universe mode right? 

It will probably be possible using the KG971 PC trainer tool , but its a paid tool which you will have to search for online. It will let you edit the Universe mode matches but not automatically assign them.

• Like 1

hey i know this is kind of off topic but i'm having an issue where i updated rey's attire i did it through cct no problem but when i go to use bobby lashley hes coming out as rey for some unknown reason lol it doesn't matter if i add a different mod to bobby he still comes out as rey any ideas thanks.

Edited by OldSkuulGamer96
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, OldSkuulGamer96 said:

hey i know this is kind of off topic but i'm having an issue where i updated rey's attire i did it through cct no problem but when i go to use bobby lashley hes coming out as rey for some unknown reason lol it doesn't matter if i add a different mod to bobby he still comes out as rey any ideas thanks.

Hi, 

It looks like both might have the same ID . You need to check the ID's for both mods. I will assume here there was a typo error of some sort since Rey's  ch pac ID is 123 and Bobby Lashley is 133.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

It looks like both might have the same ID . You need to check the ID's for both mods. I will assume here there was a typo error of some sort since Rey's  ch pac ID is 123 and Bobby Lashley is 133.

ive just deleted all the ch files from the mods folder to get rid of all my attire mods and ill only add the ones i need again that should hopefully fix any future issues thanks for your help.

• Like 1

Love the idea of repurposing cutscenes as victory motions, if they're compatible it would be cool to see some victory and entrance cutscenes from the Showcase modes.

In the next update, could you add Goldust's pyro back to his entrance? I tried to do it in Advanced Entrance but the Shattered Dreams intro graphics don't seem to work with custom entrances. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, MisticRaider said:

we can always use more title win animations considering how limited they are in the base game

I haven't come across any more title winning cutscenes which are suitable for use as victory motions.

3 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Love the idea of repurposing cutscenes as victory motions, if they're compatible it would be cool to see some victory and entrance cutscenes from the Showcase modes.

In the next update, could you add Goldust's pyro back to his entrance? I tried to do it in Advanced Entrance but the Shattered Dreams intro graphics don't seem to work with custom entrances. 

Hi,

I will port the pyro over.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, j3trko said:

Hello. Is It Possible To Unlock Golden AJ Styles Without Playing The 2K Towers ?

Hi,

No it’s not possible unfortunately as that slot has an override which is loaded in memory. However a to which can swap the data in memory can unlock the slot .

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, j3trko said:

Hello. Is It Possible To Unlock Golden AJ Styles Without Playing The 2K Towers ?

I'd recommend using a Cheat Engine/Trainer. You can fly through the Tower in an hour or less. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, j3trko said:

One way of Unlocking it will be increasing AJ Styles pofo attributes and hit point percentage to the max value and decreasing that of AJ Styles Gold temporarily in the profile.dat file as this is the data the game reads to assign attributes and movesets in towers mode. 

• Too Sweet 1

What number for CM Punk entrance for your pack? In game it is just a name as Cm Punk in motion.

When I gave him in data edtior motion (cm punk 01134 or cm punk 01132) he already in ring without entrance

4 minutes ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

What number for CM Punk entrance for your pack? In game it is just a name as Cm Punk in motion.

When I gave him in data edtior motion (cm punk 01134 or cm punk 01132) he already in ring without entrance

I didn't use the 1134 or 1132 ID's. I used 469 and 483. If you have the files installed correctly, you can select the entrances in CREATE ENTRANCE instead of assigning the ID's in Data Editor.

Edited by squaredcirclefan