Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, TheTetract said:

Is the data for enabling trons for the whole entrance(war raiders) easy to modify? I love a good squaredcirclefan tutorial.

Hi,

It depends on how comfortable you are with Hex editing. The trons in that entrance are not disabled as such. What happens is, there is cutscene timing data included which tells the game what time frame in the animation the trons should be disabled or enabled.I will put up a tutorial on what I know so far with the lighting effect file soon. I haven’t figured out everything as some of the data is still complicated.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MisticRaider said:

you probably know this but you included the broken randy orton title win animation in the latest version

Hi, 

I have seen that now and reuploaded. Thanks for letting me know.

kinda a weird request but is there anyway you could port this animation 

even if it would need to replace the main one its quite better and i would really like it vids the only direct clip i could find of it

Edited by MisticRaider
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

kinda a weird request but is there anyway you could port this animation 

even if it would need to replace the main one its quite better and i would really like it vids the only direct clip i could find of it

Hi,

This motion isn't actually exclusive to Paige. Its the 2k15\2k16 Ladder match title winning animation which seems more suited to a female character.

I know it was replaced with the current top of ladder winning motion in wwe 2k17 .

I'm not sure it will work without glitches with the ladder as the developers implemented a new  ladder match structure in 2k18-2k19.I will post the file here so you can replace the current one and test in your game.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

This motion isn't actually exclusive to Paige. Its the 2k15\2k16 Ladder match title winning animation which seems more suited to a female character.

I know it was replaced with the current top of ladder winning motion in wwe 2k17 .

I'm not sure it will work without glitches with the ladder as the developers implemented a new  ladder match structure in 2k18-2k19.I will post the file here so you can replace the current one and test in your game.

yeah i know its not exclusive to paige its just the video i found anyway send the file will i just have to drag and replace?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr155551 said:

Got any plans on adding more advanced ported motions?

Hi,

Not any time soon but if there are suggestions and there is good reason to, I will consider creating a few others.

Hi

I have a weird issue with the Seth Rollins 2k16 entrance (Seth Rollins Heel) that you added a few days ago. I applied this entrance to a created superstars without problemas, but when playing matches, during the entrance the character with the entrance would turn invicible, then turn back to normal when the match starts. I though that the problem was because I use custom arenas (since in other matches, this glitch don't happen), but then I noticed it also happened with the NXT ingame arena. It appears that the invisible character glitch only happens when I use arenas that have the venue size of the NXT arena, or if I use an arena created using "venue size 4".

Also, I have an issue with one of the ingame entrance : "second generation". In this entrance, the lighting effects glitch everytime my character enters second at the start of a match. I think is the same issue that I read in this thread:

In this case (and as far as my understanding goes about the topic) I am not sure if I have missing files in the effect folder, or If it is another oversight of the developers (by not creating the necessary files to make the lighting effects work appropriately). I would appreciate if you can help me with this one.

Thanks.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, souren_k said:

Hi

I have a weird issue with the Seth Rollins 2k16 entrance (Seth Rollins Heel) that you added a few days ago. I applied this entrance to a created superstars without problemas, but when playing matches, during the entrance the character with the entrance would turn invicible, then turn back to normal when the match starts. I though that the problem was because I use custom arenas (since in other matches, this glitch don't happen), but then I noticed it also happened with the NXT ingame arena. It appears that the invisible character glitch only happens when I use arenas that have the venue size of the NXT arena, or if I use an arena created using "venue size 4".

Also, I have an issue with one of the ingame entrance : "second generation". In this entrance, the lighting effects glitch everytime my character enters second at the start of a match. I think is the same issue that I read in this thread:

In this case (and as far as my understanding goes about the topic) I am not sure if I have missing files in the effect folder, or If it is another oversight of the developers (by not creating the necessary files to make the lighting effects work appropriately). I would appreciate if you can help me with this one.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have looked into the issues you have reported.

The evt slot 372 which I used for the Seth Rollins 2k16 heel entrance has some attributes disabled in the games code as its was previously assigned to Roman Reigns NXT entrance from the crowd. I have moved it to another slot so you will need to redownload the pack and reassign the entrance in the Create entrance menu.

The entrance motion SECOND GENERATION hasn't got an effects file. It was probably an oversight by the developers. I have created one using the 2k20 lighting data for the entrance since it was included in that game and placed it in the pac\evt \effect folder.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

With the January 27 Entrance Update, entering Create an Entrance for Teams crashes the game. It's fine with the old January 25th Update.

Hi,

Its probably the cae_item_p20.pac file. Whenever you get a chance , can you kindly test with this cae_item+p20.pac file.

https://mega.nz/file/YEgyHLSZ#VQZU6M6R86Djtn8-95NsfFytwRwgA8N8h5a6JdQpb1k

Hi

In my case, the crash in create an entrance for teams happens randomly, sometimes right away, others after editing a couple or a bunch of tag team entrances. (for an aditional note: I tend to unistall and re-install the game altogether before installing a new update of the entrances mod, but only if the update in question have evt slot changes, to avoid repeated files in the pac folders mainly. Also I use the 2019 sound editor to inject custom entrance music themes, I don't know if this is a factor because since I started using it, create an entrance in solo entrances also crashes, but not as frequently.)

• Like 1

hi i have a doubt download a lacey evans 3 attire mod, which has evt files for each attire, also contains evt_data, rtcs_step_p30, my question is if i overwrite these files over which the ported entrances mod has, it won't affect anything with your mod entrance files? Sorry for my English

• Like 1

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Its probably the cae_item_p20.pac file. Whenever you get a chance , can you kindly test with this cae_item+p20.pac file.

https://mega.nz/file/YEgyHLSZ#VQZU6M6R86Djtn8-95NsfFytwRwgA8N8h5a6JdQpb1k

Alas, it still crashes with this one, although not as often. With the original one from the 27th it crashes right away when the CAE loads in, with this one it takes a little bit longer.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Danilepez said:

hi i have a doubt download a lacey evans 3 attire mod, which has evt files for each attire, also contains evt_data, rtcs_step_p30, my question is if i overwrite these files over which the ported entrances mod has, it won't affect anything with your mod entrance files? Sorry for my English

Hi,

If you are using the Lacey Evans attire mod, you will want to use the evt_data , rtcs-step_p30.pac and sound_p30.pac files in this zip instead.

https://mega.nz/file/MBYBxSCA#F2h6PNbvS90kCeRjANDlN0Ki41njm0TtppH6dtHnAzU

8 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Alas, it still crashes with this one, although not as often. With the original one from the 27th it crashes right away when the CAE loads in, with this one it takes a little bit longer.

I will have to investigate further as I'm not experiencing the crashes in my game.

Hi @squaredcirclefan all your last update works fine dude, awesome work with the new entrances :) 

Can you help me for my custom string file, I need the entrances names for the following numbers :

- 514C - 514D - 514F

- 5150 - 5154 - 5155 and 5158.

Thanks again for all the time you take to make this game better.

Ben

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hola @squaredcirclefan toda tu última actualización funciona bien amigo, trabajo increíble con las nuevas entradas :) 

¿Pueden ayudarme con mi archivo de cadena personalizado? Necesito los nombres de las entradas para los siguientes números :

- 514C - 514D - 514F

- 5150-5154-5155 y 5158.

Gracias de nuevo por todo el tiempo que dedicas a mejorar este juego.

Ben

I could compare the 2 string_win.pac files in wrestlemius, find your missing strings, copy and paste

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Danilepez said:

I could compare the 2 string_win.pac files in wrestlemius, find your missing strings, copy and paste

Good idea, thanks.

I have fixed the problem.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 2