Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

@squaredcirclefan Thanks for all your work man, as usual, you made my day. 

I was doing a random match one day, and I came across the Fiend, what a great moment to see Wyatt's face covering the lantern. Great job, and thanks again for all the ported moves and entrances bro.

Have a nice day and stay safe (and your family too).

Ben

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES. 2k20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs), Ported entrances pack (Final update). Ported 2k20 DLC Moves batch 4 uploaded , Additional Entrances and fixes update 6th January

Hi,

I had updated the ported entrances pack . A download link can be found in the first post (first page of this thread)

The following ported  entrances have been moved to new ID slots due to issues reported when  selected as title entrances. This has now being fixed

1. Layla 2k16 entrance

2. Lord Steven Regal 2k16 entrance

3. Hunter Hearst Helmsley 2k18 entrance

4. Stand at attention (Iranian flag) entrance

5. Fit Finlay 2k16 entrance

6. AJ Lee entrance

Entrance motions added.

Luke Harper 2k16 entrance ( Listed as Luke Harper 2)

Randy Savage 2k18 entrance (Listed as Randy Savage 2)

Hula Dancer 2k20 generic entrance

Hacker Asuka 2k20 DLC entrance

Starry Eyed Wrestler generic 2k20 entrance 

Seth The Wanderer DLC 2K20 Victory

Sea Creature DLC 2K20 Entrance and victory

Kairi Sane 2k20 champion victory

Mankind 2k20 entrance

Apollo Crews 2k20 entrance

Shelton Benjamin 2k20 entrance

Rikishi 2k17 entrance

Brock Lesnar 2k18 entrance (with pyro)

Hot Mess (Chelsea Green) generic 2k20 entrance

Listing for Alicia FOX 2K17 victory motion now fixed.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, sidkaramat said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan,

Is it possible to replace movement of AI move with an old game AI move ? 

like 2k16 move overwriting motion of 2k19 AI move.

Do the move data differ from other moves ?

Hi, There were changes made to the AI engine after 2k16 and some of the data will not be compatible. Replacing A.I data will cause lots of issues and affect other improvements implemented in 2k19 so I'm not sure its going to be beneficial.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES. 2k20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs), Ported entrances pack (Final update). Ported 2k20 DLC Moves batch 4 uploaded , Additional Entrances and fixes update 9th January
5 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Loving a lot of these old victory motions. Could you have a look at Edge, GoldustPaul Wight & X-Pac's 2K16 Victory animations? Also just a shout the entrances pack seems to be missing Mankind 2 and Rikishi 3. 

Hi,

I had not placed the Mankind 2 and Rikishi 3 entrance motion files in the pack when I uploaded. I have updated and  reuploaded the pack.

I have also included the following motions

Edge 2k16 entrance - Listed as Edge 2

Mankind 2k17 victory (Brown attire gimmick)  - Listed as Mankind 

Edge 2k16 Victory -Listed as Edge 2

Paul Wight 2k16 victory -Listed as Paul Wight

Goldust 2k16 victory  - Listed as Goldust 2

X-Pac 2k16 Victory - Listed as X-Pac

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan thanks for your work!

Do you know why with the edge 2k16 entrance the theme song is not played during the exhibition matches?

In the "create an entrance" mode, the music is heard correctly with this entrance.

Hi,

I just performed some tests and it seems music was disabled in the evt slot 401 .

I have assigned evt 428 to the Edge 2k16 entrance, effect and pyro files  and updated the pack so you will need to redownload.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SCGameplays said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

I'm having issues trying to get the Fiend Ported entrance to show up correctly like yours

I have issues with effects on the ramp and the head lantern not showing up like your preview videos, any ideas?

This is how mine is showing in game

https://streamable.com/9jocwv

Hi,

Regarding the effects on the ramp, did you copy both the particle and gimmick files I included as I replaced both for the smoke effects .It seems you just replaced the gimmick file. You will need to check your pac\particle and pac\gimmick folder to ensure you haven't got duplicate copies of both files.

From the video, I see you are using the effect file with gfx enabled.

I haven't seen any issue with the head. Maybe there's something I'm missing .

If there are any other issues, do let me know and I will look into it.

Thanks @squaredcirclefan And did you found a way to add finisher icon in the top of the ladder and chamber pod top so that we can hit the diving finisher from top of the ladder i think thats the only thing missing in 2k19 else the game is perfect 😓

@squaredcirclefan

Edited by Junaid Ahmed
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

Thanks @squaredcirclefan And did you found a way to add finisher icon in the top of the ladder and chamber pod top so that we can hit the diving finisher from top of the ladder i think thats the only thing missing in 2k19 else the game is perfect 😓

@squaredcirclefan

Hi,

No. That feature worked with the old ladder match format which was changed in 2k17. The feature only worked flawlessly in 2k15. 

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

No. That feature worked with the old ladder match format which was changed in 2k17. The feature only worked flawlessly in 2k15. 

It worked in 2k18 aswell bro

Edited by Junaid Ahmed

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Not always. Besides they changes the cage and ladder format in 2k19.

i think the developers were on weed when they made the ladder match and elimination chamber match in 2k19 you can hit diving moves but cant hit diving finishers for example you can hit swanton bomb from the top of the ladder if you add it as a normal diving move but cant hit finisher from the top of the ladder which kind of sucks

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Great.There´s a way to add RVD and Sabu entrance?Thanks for all !

Hi,

RVD's entrance is in 2k19. Its listed as Battle creek's finest. 

Some modders have used the generic motion listed as FEARLESS for Sabu.

• Too Sweet 1

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

RVD's entrance is in 2k19. Its listed as Battle creek's finest. 

Some modders have used the generic motion listed as FEARLESS for Sabu.

Good to know,brother.Thanks for all your work.

• Like 1

Hi, I have added 4 entrance motions from previous games to the ported entrances pack. I have updated the zip on the first post.

Cameron 2k15 Funkadactyls entrance  - Fixed issues with the character being  invisible in the entrance when ported .

Naomi 2k15 Funkadactyls entrance  - Fixed an issue with the pom poms glitching in the ring portion of the entrance when ported.

Natalya 2k16 entrance  - (with fixed title belt)

Paige 2k16 entrance  - (with fixed title belt)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2021 at 8:57 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Regarding the effects on the ramp, did you copy both the particle and gimmick files I included as I replaced both for the smoke effects .It seems you just replaced the gimmick file. You will need to check your pac\particle and pac\gimmick folder to ensure you haven't got duplicate copies of both files.

From the video, I see you are using the effect file with gfx enabled.

I haven't seen any issue with the head. Maybe there's something I'm missing .

If there are any other issues, do let me know and I will look into it.

I also have this problem

• Like 1