Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

48 minutes ago, DDK78 said:

Hey again bro

just curious the newest uploaded prop file for the Fiend’s head lantern has a different file # than the previous one.  Just wanted to ask if this was intended to be an additional file or replacement?  Thanks

Hi,

This is a replacement as I decided to use a new ID 2818 which I have also changed in the entrance file. The 2817 prop which I have included previously is now invalid.

• Like 1

On 12/18/2020 at 7:44 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

yes its 00491. Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file ? The name should be listed in Create Entrance.

Alright tested it out and got his entrance working. Thanks for the help and this pack.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You need to select the name under MOTION not CHAMPION MOTION .AJ Lee shouldn’t be listed under CHAMPION MOTION so maybe there is an error in the listing.

She is listed under motion but you cant use her entrance for a title entrance like all the other superstars that you can use their singles entrance for their title entrance 

Edited by Kirito2003
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Kirito2003 said:

She is listed under motion but you cant use her entrance for a title entrance like all the other superstars that you can use their singles entrance for their title entrance 

Have you previously edited any of the cae_item.pac files in your game.

Can you send the cae_item.pac, cae_item_p10.pac,cae_item_p20.pac and cae_item_p30.pac files in your pac\menu folder?

1 hour ago, Kirito2003 said:

I have had a look at the files. Everything seems fine.

The AJ Lee entrance file in the entrances pack is the 01198.pac evt file. Can you check this file is in your pac\evt folder?

Did you try to set the AJ lee entrance as ad advanced entrance?

30 minutes ago, vayne90 said:

Is it just me or i think there's a glitch on Alexa Bliss Champion victory motion. the belt is way below hands and kind of funny XD

Hi,

The Alexa Bliss 2k20 entrance and victory motions are glitchy and were not used by the developers in 2k20. I just  ported the motion over as the files are in the game and it didn't look too bad.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:
2 hours ago, Kirito2003 said:

I have had a look at the files. Everything seems fine.

The AJ Lee entrance file in the entrances pack is the 01198.pac evt file. Can you check this file is in your pac\evt folder?

Did you try to set the AJ lee entrance as ad advanced entrance?

I have the 01198.pac in my evt folder and no I did not try to set it as an advanced entrance just a title entrance 

Edited by Kirito2003

2 hours ago, Kirito2003 said:

I have the 01198.pac in my evt folder and no I did not try to set it as an advanced entrance just a title entrance 

This is puzzling. The entrance works fine in my game as a normal or title entrance. Is anyone else experiencing an issue with the AJ Lee entrance not working when selected as the champion entrance?

23 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

This is puzzling. The entrance works fine in my game as a normal or title entrance. Is anyone else experiencing an issue with the AJ Lee entrance not working when selected as the champion entrance?

Nope...been using AJ LEE entrance the entire time with no issues...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Is there a way to fix this issue 

12 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

alberto del rio's 2k17 entrance has no lighting

Hi,

I have now included the effect file in the pack. You can redownload.

On 12/19/2020 at 3:00 PM, Wrestling Warrior said:

Cool to see your doing entrances and victories again, The Rock n Sock stuff is an awesome addition. Mr. McMahon's 2K16 Victory and Tajiri's 2K20 Entrance would be cool if possible. 

Couple of notes on the pack:

- Kairi Sane Champion, Stardust and Triple H 2's entrance files appear to be missing
- Damian Sandow's 2K17 entrance is listed twice
- There's a CM Punk Champion victory that's very glitchy. not sure if that's maybe been listed by accident before it's ready for release?

I have added Tajiri's 2k20 entrance and Mr McMahon's 2k16 Victory motion to the ported entrances pack. Tajiri's victory motion is in 2k19 (Generic victory 12)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have now included the effect file in the pack. You can redownload.

I have added Tajiri's 2k20 entrance and Mr McMahon's 2k16 Victory motion to the ported entrances pack. Tajiri's victory motion is in 2k19 (Generic victory 12)

What is the ID of Mr. McMahon's 2k16 victory? It seems that I did not find it in the list.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RockStunner said:

What is the ID of Mr. McMahon's 2k16 victory? It seems that I did not find it in the list.

Hi, The ID is 06537 but I just realised I didn't update the download link.

You will need to redownload the pack.

There's a few generic women entrances that nooone has ported over from 2k20...do you plan on porting those as well? 

(Hot Mess, Hula Dancer & Starry Eyed) were the ones I was referring to..

Edited by juskool14
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, juskool14 said:

There's a few generic women entrances that nooone has ported over from 2k20...do you plan on porting those as well? 

(Hot Mess, Hula Dancer & Starry Eyed) were the ones I was referring to..

Hi,

I will find time to port those sometime during this Christmas/New year break.

• Bliss 1

19 minutes ago, Gamerz Zone said:

undisputed era 4 man tag entrance is not working for me, roderick strong comes out on his seperate entrance

Hi,

The 4 man entrance isn’t working properly in the 8-man tag matches. This is a bug in 2k19 as it works in 2k18. 
The entrance only works in a single match with 3 managers or tag match with 2 managers.

57 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The 4 man entrance isn’t working properly in the 8-man tag matches. This is a bug in 2k19 as it works in 2k18. 
The entrance only works in a single match with 3 managers or tag match with 2 managers.

oh , that's the matter, but yeah i tried singles match with 3 managers and it didn't even worked there. I will try in tag match

Edited by Gamerz Zone
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gamerz Zone said:

oh , that's the matter, but yeah i tried singles match with 3 managers and it didn't even worked there. I will try in tag match

Hi,

So when you set up the entrance in CAE, you will need to select the Undisputed Era Quartet entrance as the trio entrance and the tag entrance

In the CAE cast settings , ensure the characters are arranged in this order.

Adam Cole

Bobby Fish

Kyle O Reilly

Roderick Strong.

The 4 man entrance should work in CAE then it will work in the match types I listed previously.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

So when you set up the entrance in CAE, you will need to select the Undisputed Era Quartet entrance as the trio entrance and the tag entrance

In the CAE cast settings , ensure the characters are arranged in this order.

Adam Cole

Bobby Fish

Kyle O Reilly

Roderick Strong.

The 4 man entrance should work in CAE then it will work in the match types I listed previously.

check this screenshot https://www.mediafire.com/view/z8zc9p7giwq82za/Desktop_Screenshot_2020.12.24_-_23.16.45.63.png/file

i have done as you said but still 4 man entrance is not working for me

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Gamerz Zone said:

check this screenshot https://www.mediafire.com/view/z8zc9p7giwq82za/Desktop_Screenshot_2020.12.24_-_23.16.45.63.png/file

i have done as you said but still 4 man entrance is not working for me

Dou you have the Roderick Strong's entrance attire ch68904.pac file in your pac\ch folder ?

10 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Dou you have the Roderick Strong's entrance attire ch68904.pac file in your pac\ch folder ?

no , i am using an attire mod with just the in ring attire

• Like 1