Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

43 minutes ago, SnakeSlippers said:

Is there a Jeff Jarrett entrance in here? I looked on the list in game and didn't see one. Could it be added in?

I tried putting in 2k18's version from AznBlusuazn but I can't find the number in Data Editor and changing the number inside the hex didn't work.

Also I just checked Ken Shamrock's entrance, is that his? I thought he did that punching the sides of his head thing on the stairs.

Hi,

There is no Jeff Jarett entrance in the current gen games. Maybe Azn duplicated Elias entrance and named it as Jeff Jarett in his mod.

That is Ken Shamrock's entrance from 2k17. The camera angles are slightly different but its the same motion. The 2k16 entrance seems to have a camera glitch in 19.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

44 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

There is no Jeff Jarett entrance in the current gen games. Maybe Azn duplicated Elias entrance and named it as Jeff Jarett in his mod.

That is Ken Shamrock's entrance from 2k17. The camera angles are slightly different but its the same motion. The 2k16 entrance seems to have a camera glitch in 19.

Alright. Just checking.

So I set Ken Shamrocks entrance with Data Editor, and even saved it in game. Neither way works. He always starts in ring with no entrance. 

His entrance should be 00491 right? All 3 settings are that and force selected entrance is selected.

38 minutes ago, SnakeSlippers said:

Alright. Just checking.

So I set Ken Shamrocks entrance with Data Editor, and even saved it in game. Neither way works. He always starts in ring with no entrance. 

His entrance should be 00491 right? All 3 settings are that and force selected entrance is selected.

yes its 00491. Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file ? The name should be listed in Create Entrance.

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

yes its 00491. Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file ? The name should be listed in Create Entrance.

Not yet. 2 other slots been giving me heaps of trouble and I finally got them sorted, I'm nervous to regenerate the chunk or rebuild def or anything else lol. 

33 minutes ago, SnakeSlippers said:

Not yet. 2 other slots been giving me heaps of trouble and I finally got them sorted, I'm nervous to regenerate the chunk or rebuild def or anything else lol. 

New files added to the game will not load without regenerating the chunk0.def file .

14 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

New files added to the game will not load without regenerating the chunk0.def file .

Duh. I forgot all about that, I added your updated pack and didn't regenerate the chunk. That's my bad. I been installing wrestler mods for 2 days straight. I'm burnt out. I'll try that when I get home see if it worked. 

Thank you for your great work. I didn't use all your all entrances packs, Instead, manually add what I like and customize the string name.

When i add your Double Belt Entrances, They will repeat on the hands and waist, Into two belts with the same appearance. 

I fix them and deleted the extra belt. But can't recover two belts with different appearances that the double belt entrance should have. How to solve? 

12 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

Thank you for your great work. I didn't use all your all entrances packs, Instead, manually add what I like and customize the string name.

When i add your Double Belt Entrances, They will repeat on the hands and waist, Into two belts with the same appearance. 

I fix them and deleted the extra belt. But can't recover two belts with different appearances that the double belt entrance should have. How to solve? 

Hi,

Deleting the extra belt is not the way to fix the 2 belt entrances.

The duplicate belts isn't actually a bug but is part of how the developers setup the data for belt entrances.

If you are manually adding the entrances you want, you need to copy the evt_data, evt_data_p10,evt-data_p30.pac and rtcs_step_p30.pac files in the pac\evt folder. These are important files which contain additional data for the entrances like the Breakout\Run-in data , data which hides the second belt\swaps the duplicate title with a second title amongst a few other things.

Just copying the belt entrances alone will end up with duplicate belts showing up.

11 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

2k20 facial motions aren't working in 2k19. Any facial animation you see in a ported 2k20 entrance is 2k19 data so it wouldn't be accurate and might have minor glitches.

I have added some facial animation data to the Kyle O'Reilly's title entrance motion entrance and also uploaded the 2k20 Title victory motion. You will need to redownload the entrances pack as It now includes files for both motions.

Hi,

Those effect files don't replace any files in the game. They are the effect files for the modded 2 belt entrance motions and Roman Reigns title entrance. I have named them now and updated the pack.

Oh, thank you :). Awesome work as always!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Deleting the extra belt is not the way to fix the 2 belt entrances.

The duplicate belts isn't actually a bug but is part of how the developers setup the data for belt entrances.

If you are manually adding the entrances you want, you need to copy the evt_data, evt_data_p10,evt-data_p30.pac and rtcs_step_p30.pac files in the pac\evt folder. These are important files which contain additional data for the entrances like the Breakout\Run-in data , data which hides the second belt\swaps the duplicate title with a second title amongst a few other things.

Just copying the belt entrances alone will end up with duplicate belts showing up.

After I replace your evt_data, evt_data_p10, evt-data_p30.pac and rtcs_step_p30.pac files, Added Double Belt Entrances still only showing a one belt.

I deleted the appearance data about the double belt in 0019.604. such as 1029 1(SCSA Double Belt), The effect of this set of numbers is to delete another belt that is exactly the same. But the effect is still only showing a one single championship belt.

5 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

After I replace your evt_data, evt_data_p10, evt-data_p30.pac and rtcs_step_p30.pac files, Added Double Belt Entrances still only showing a one belt.

I deleted the appearance data about the double belt in 0019.604. such as 1029 1(SCSA Double Belt), The effect of this set of numbers is to delete another belt that is exactly the same. But the effect is still only showing a one single championship belt.

The 0019.604 in the evt-data_p10 is what controls the two belt data.

Without the evt_data mod, two duplicate belts will show up in CAE preview mode. This is normal.

With the evt-data file, only one belt will show up in the CAE preview.

You don't have to delete any of the data. That doesn't solve the issue.

The two separate belts will show up in an entrance when you play a match and the character is assigned two titles not in CAE.

• Yes! 1

31 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The 0019.604 in the evt-data_p10 is what controls the two belt data.

Without the evt_data mod, two duplicate belts will show up in CAE preview mode. This is normal.

With the evt-data file, only one belt will show up in the CAE preview.

You don't have to delete any of the data. That doesn't solve the issue.

The two separate belts will show up in an entrance when you play a match and the character is assigned two titles not in CAE.

GaFA6K558d8h-GPOJ-MSwNUEryExf2CTkQHnCOgT

QcaDHJ2Yn3Qi-H8OV8Njxd5N1nHdaQDLkZhI1t-M

Understand. Double Belt Entrances Show duplicate or only one belt in simple preview mode. But after officially entering the game, the Double Belt can be displayed normally.

• Like 1

In case you didn't know, I think the evt_data_p10.pac file in one your latest updates locked out the women's tag title mod from showing during entrances. I just replaced the file you included with the mod and they are showing again, but it probably lacks any other data you might have updated it with.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

Is there a way to make aj Lee's entrance motion selectable as a championship entrance 

Also is it possible to set an apron to in ring grapple as a finisher with data editor 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kirito2003 said:

Is there a way to make aj Lee's entrance motion selectable as a championship entrance 

Any single entrance is selectable as a title entrance but wouldn’t be listed under champion motions.

1 hour ago, Kirito2003 said:

Also is it possible to set an apron to in ring grapple as a finisher with data editor 

It wouldn’t work as a finisher in game and the developers have not coded apron moves to work. The animation data files for apron grapple moves don’t have a trigger which brings up the finisher button prompt.

2 hours ago, DDK78 said:

In case you didn't know, I think the evt_data_p10.pac file in one your latest updates locked out the women's tag title mod from showing during entrances. I just replaced the file you included with the mod and they are showing again, but it probably lacks any other data you might have updated it with.

The women’s tag title  title is a separate mod and not included in the entrance pack as it’s an optional download. You can use the evt_data_p10.pac file from that mod instead as it contains all the other data I added to the p10 file.

• Like 1

Cool to see your doing entrances and victories again, The Rock n Sock stuff is an awesome addition. Mr. McMahon's 2K16 Victory and Tajiri's 2K20 Entrance would be cool if possible. 

Couple of notes on the pack:

- Kairi Sane Champion, Stardust and Triple H 2's entrance files appear to be missing
- Damian Sandow's 2K17 entrance is listed twice
- There's a CM Punk Champion victory that's very glitchy. not sure if that's maybe been listed by accident before it's ready for release?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Cool to see your doing entrances and victories again, The Rock n Sock stuff is an awesome addition. Mr. McMahon's 2K16 Victory and Tajiri's 2K20 Entrance would be cool if possible. 

Couple of notes on the pack:

- Kairi Sane Champion, Stardust and Triple H 2's entrance files appear to be missing
- Damian Sandow's 2K17 entrance is listed twice
- There's a CM Punk Champion victory that's very glitchy. not sure if that's maybe been listed by accident before it's ready for release?

Hi,

I will have a look when I get back on my pc.

I didn’t include the Kairi Sane entrance as the chest didn’t animate properly. The string name was placed there when testing. I will remove it.

The CM Punk champion victory is the 2k15 champion victory with the belt glitch which can’t be fixed. I will remove it from the cae list.

Triple H 2 also shouldn’t be listed. I will remove that also.

I will amend the listing for the Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes motions.

27 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

Is 01030 the same as the Y2J double belt entrance you showed in the video?

Oh. I just showcase it with Jericho. It’s not actually assigned to his moveset.

10 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Any single entrance is selectable as a title entrance but wouldn’t be listed under champion motions.

But when I select AJ's entrance motion for a title entrance it saves then later changes to John cena 1000 champion motion so aj's motion is only selected as single entrance 

3 hours ago, Kirito2003 said:

But when I select AJ's entrance motion for a title entrance it saves then later changes to John cena 1000 champion motion so aj's motion is only selected as single entrance 

You need to select the name under MOTION not CHAMPION MOTION .AJ Lee shouldn’t be listed under CHAMPION MOTION so maybe there is an error in the listing.

Hey again bro

just curious the newest uploaded prop file for the Fiend’s head lantern has a different file # than the previous one.  Just wanted to ask if this was intended to be an additional file or replacement?  Thanks

• Like 1