Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

13 hours ago, souren_k said:

Hi

you mentioned in a couple of posts above that corey graves' entrance is in 2k19, just not listed in create an entrance. I wonder if this is also the case with Paige 2k19 entrance? since everytime I try to assign her entrance to other characters, only her 2k17-2k18 alternate entrance is available. I know that it made sense in 2k17 and 2k18 since her entrance involve her taking her jacket off mid entrance (similar situation with Charlotte Flair robe entrance), but her 2k19 entrance seems to be pretty "normal" to me, with not jacket removal animation or some sort of extra feature in it. I am curious if there is something in her 2k19 entrance that makes it not possible to be used for other characters, or it not be listed is a 2K oversight, and if there is a way to add in on the entrances list?

Also I have some issues with the AJ Lee victory animation, the anouncer doesn't do the usual "here is your winner..." announcement after winning a match.

Thanks.

Hi,

The Paige entrance is locked to her character in the cae file. I will add a listing for that entrance so it is selectable for other characters. 
The issue with the AJ Lee victory announcement seems to be something to do with the slot used for the victory evt. I will assign the original ID used for the 2k15 motion 6298 as it was removed after that game.

13 hours ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

Nevermind, i forgot that i added pyros to his entrance on advanced settings hahah.

Thanks for the reply man ❤️

The entrance with manager is linked to the original solo entrance  ID so if you change it, the entrance with manager will not work.

What happens is, the evt_data file lists both entrance ID’s and the game swaps both . It will read as , IF Paul Heyman is selected as Brock Lesnar’s manager, load entrance 443 instead of 343. 

12 hours ago, somerandodude said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan this mod, as always, is awesome! I was just wondering maybe its possible to port the 2k20 war raiders effects? Because just like in real life the lighting is different and the gfx are on for the whole entrance. If not atleast maybe you could update their entrance so that the gfx are on from like the stage? Cause it be more realistic and i could  see my gfx that i made for them. Thanks for your hard work anyways :)

Hi,

The Viking Raiders effects include special lighting controlled by another file so you can’t get the accurate effect as it looks in 2k20. However I can modify the 2k19 effect file and replace some of the lighting data with the 2k20 one , along with enabling all trons play in the entrance. I will release it as an optional file.

If I duplicated the entrance on a different slot, it wouldn’t have all the chants and yells as they are tied to that  evt slot.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

9 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Just noticed a little glitch with Generic Tag Victory 10. I have it assigned to Miz & Morrison and the preview works fine, but when actually played in the game only Morrison (Cast 2) moves, while Miz (Cast 1) remains motionless on the apron. In each occurrence so far Morrison was also the one who got the pinfall, so it might be that the winner is the one who moves while the partner doesn't?

Hi,

That motion is actually a  2k15 diva victory with manager. It’s probably the reason it’s not working properly as a tag victory. I will have to remove that motion from the ported entrances pack if it isn’t working as a tag victory.

9 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

could you add the shields tag entrances also sheamus's 2k17 entrance

I’m sure the shields tag entrances are in the game. I will have a look.

The missing voice over in that Sheamus entrance when ported made me lose interest in porting that entrance over in the first place.

I think I messed up somehow, the added moves work and are named correctly. But somehow the older added entrances have names, yet the newer entrances do not, they just say empty string to be filled? I Dun Goofed?! lol

Edited by TheWolf87
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

That motion is actually a  2k15 diva victory with manager. It’s probably the reason it’s not working properly as a tag victory. I will have to remove that motion from the ported entrances pack if it isn’t working as a tag victory.

I’m sure the shields tag entrances are in the game. I will have a look.

The missing voice over in that Sheamus entrance when ported made me lose interest in porting that entrance over in the first place.

the 2k18 sheamus entrance would also be good and the shields tag entrance is not in 2k19 its in 2k18 but not 2k19

Edited by MisticRaider
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, TheWolf87 said:

I think I messed up somehow, the added moves work and are named correctly. But somehow the older added entrances have names, yet the newer entrances do not, they just say string name? I Dun Goofed?! lol

Hi,

The newer added entrances have custom string names which I added to the string_win.pac file. You will see when I list the entrance on the first page, I also list the string names I have added and which HexRef ID i have added them into using wrestleminus.

The names for moves are not listed in the string file. They are what you will call localised strings listed in the createmode.pac file.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The newer added entrances have custom string names which I added to the string_win.pac file. You will see when I list the entrance on the first page, I also list the string names I have added and which HexRef ID i have added them into using wrestleminus.

Just want to start off and thank you for making these ports because I'm enjoying this game far longer than I ever thought possible. So is there a way to make the entrance names appear?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheWolf87 said:

Just want to start off and thank you for making these ports because I'm enjoying this game far longer than I ever thought possible. So is there a way to make the entrance names appear?

Yes. If you are using the string_win.pac file in the mods folder from the pack, you will get all the names listed. If you haven't added any names or modified your own string file, you can just copy the file in my pack and use that.

If you have modified your own string by adding new names, then you will ned to add manually

• Like 1

Found the Dun Goofed issue. I placed everything where it was suppose to go but i had forgotten to reset the chunk before starting the game. Everything works perfectly. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to help.

PS any chance of porting theses DLC moves...

Corkscrew Axe Kick 2

Corkscrew Shooting Star Press 2

Regal-Plex 3

Spinning Fisherman Driver

Springboard DDT

Suicide Solution 

Edited by TheWolf87

14 minutes ago, TheWolf87 said:

Found the Dun Goofed issue. I placed everything where it was suppose to go but i had forgotten to reset the chunk before starting the game. Everything works perfectly. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to help.

Corkscrew Axe Kick 2

Regal-Plex 3

Springboard DDT

Suicide Solution 

Hi,

im afraid I’m done with porting moves for good as I stated in the post for the last move update.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, TheWolf87 said:

Corkscrew Axe Kick 2

Regal-Plex 3

Springboard DDT

Suicide Solution 

Quick FYI, Curt Hawkins' move the One Night Stand is basically the Suicide Solution, so if you need it for anything you have it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

im afraid I’m done with porting moves for good as I stated in the post for the last move update.

Thanks ok, I was just being greedy lol

1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

Quick FYI, Curt Hawkins' move the One Night Stand is basically the Suicide Solution, so if you need it for anything you have it.

Thanks didn't even remember that!

27 minutes ago, j3trko said:

Is There Something Which Can Be Done To Fix The Shield's Victory Motion? Can You Look Into The Files? Thank You.

It's Always Glitched For Some Reason But Works Fine With Caws.

Hi,

What's the issue with the Shield's victory motion. I'm not aware of any issues with the motion.

1 hour ago, j3trko said:

It's That Roman Is Doing Dean's Animation, Seth Is Doing Roman's And Dean Is Doing Seth's. I Tried Changing The Cast But Nothing Helps. 

https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/Uv76I21d/file.html

Here You Can See The Issue I'm Referring To. I'm Using Custom Attires.

Hi,

I can't open the link but I have seen it in the game.

hey just wondering if you could help me with something.

how do i unlock edge's trons or anyone else's for that matter on data editor so all trons are visible during entrances thanks.

• Like 1

I Tried It With Different Superstars. Works Fine With Others. Only The Actual Shield Has This Glitch i.e., Seth, Roman, Dean. Can You Send The 2K20 Victory Data So That I Can Compare? Thank You.

Since There's No Dean In The Game It Might Run.

• Like 1

Hi,

I have updated the ported entrances pack. A new download link has been added to the first post (first page)

MOTIONS ADDED.

Randy Orton Retro 2k15/2k16 victory    -Added a new string RANDY ORTON RETRO to the superstring file Hexref 514a

Randy orton 2k15/2k16 champion victory - Listed as Randy Orton Champion Victory 2

The Shield 2k18 tag entrance   -  Added new string THE SHIELD TAG to the superstring file hexRef 5149

Generic Trio Victory 2 (2k20) Male Trio - Listed as Generic trio Victory 5 - Listed as GENERIC TRIO VICTORY 5

Generic Trio Victory 3 2k20  Male Trio - Listed as generic trio victory 6 - Listed as GENERIC TRIO VICTORY 6

2k17 Mycareer Title Victory 1  (Mycareer motion modified as a victory title motion) - Listed as GENERIC CHAMPION 13

2k17 MyCareer Title Victory 2 (Mycareer motion modified as a victory title motion) -Listed as GENERIC CHAMPION 14

The Shield Trio Victory (2k15-18) - Listed as THE SHIELD 2  - Added a new string THE SHIELD 2 HexRef 5148

Added an new effect file for the War Raiders tag entrance, Hanson and Rowe's single entrances  which enables all trons in the entrances in addition to most of the lighting data replaced with the 2k20 lighting data (The files are placed in the OPTIONAL folder in the pack)

Added the Paige 2k19 entrance to the cae list so it is selectable for other characters - Added new string PAIGE 19 to the superstring file HexRef  514B

Fixes :

1. Moved The AJ Lee 2k15 Victory motion evt  to its original slot 06298 as there were issues with the ring announcer not working on the previously assigned evt slot.

2. Moved the generic tag 10 victory motion to a different slot 07190 as its had a glitch in its previous assigned slot. 

3. Fixed an issue with the cast settings in the Shield 2k19 Trio Victory motion (06802.pac) 

13 hours ago, j3trko said:

I Tried It With Different Superstars. Works Fine With Others. Only The Actual Shield Has This Glitch i.e., Seth, Roman, Dean. Can You Send The 2K20 Victory Data So That I Can Compare? Thank You.

Since There's No Dean In The Game It Might Run.

I have fixed the issue. The developers had mixed up the animation data for the characters.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

50 minutes ago, OldSkuulGamer96 said:

hey just wondering if you could help me with something.

how do i unlock edge's trons or anyone else's for that matter on data editor so all trons are visible during entrances thanks.

Hi, 

You can't unlock disabled trons using data editor.

The assetconv_p30.pac file in the mods\titantronfix folder contains data which enables or disables various trons inm superstar entrances. This hexadecimal data has to be modified manually to enable trons for each superstar using HxD . I know I put up a tutorial somewhere on modifying the data a while back so I have to look for it.

This assetconv_p30.pac update 4 mod enables the trons for edge and a host of other superstars

Couldn't Resist Trying 😁😁

But Now On Selecting The Motion The Game Crashes.  Can You Look Into It? I Replaced It With The Original Victory Motion. Do I Need To Have Both In The EVT Folder?

Thank You.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, j3trko said:

Couldn't Resist Trying 😁😁

But Now On Selecting The Motion The Game Crashes.  Can You Look Into It? I Replaced It With The Original Victory Motion. Do I Need To Have Both In The EVT Folder?

Thank You.

Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file? You only need the modified file in the folder.

• Woo 1