Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 minute ago, Jules145 said:

So I usually just add my stuff through W- and I know it can corrupt from time to time but for some reason trying to add motions, its telling me "File Type Mismatch, SoundReference replacing LSD". Was able to add everything else but the singles motions. Could you know any reason for that?

Hi,

I had experienced this error with wrestleminus a while back. I don't know why it happens but it seems to be an error with the software. If you select the option to add the string, the file immediately becomes corrupt. I eventually had to manually add a few entries using HxD to rectify the issue. 

Have you added any entries to the single motions previously?

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I had experienced this error with wrestleminus a while back. I don't know why it happens but it seems to be an error with the software. If you select the option to add the string, the file immediately becomes corrupt. I eventually had to manually add a few entries using HxD to rectify the issue. 

Have you added any entries to the single motions previously?

I have. Never had that problem until a couple days ago. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you send me the cae file you are editing?

Yeah, I'm gonna send it to you on discord because I don't know how to do it here if thats alright

Edited by Jules145

Hi squaredcirclefan

Since there have been some sugestions and requests of diferent entrances from diferents games of the 2k series in this thread, I am kinda curious now (and sorry if this have been asked previously): For you what games of the series have animations (talking about entrances/victories motions mainly) that are easier (or less likely to be glitchy in some way) to port to wwe 2k19?

Other reasons for asking is because this is the first time I am trying mods in this games, and until recently I only knew that porting from 2k20 was kinda messy (for instance, I didn´t know the floating glitch with some 2k15 entrances until recently). It would be nice to know what games of the series are more "port friendly" for future reference.

Thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, souren_k said:

Hi squaredcirclefan

Since there have been some sugestions and requests of diferent entrances from diferents games of the 2k series in this thread, I am kinda curious now (and sorry if this have been asked previously): For you what games of the series have animations (talking about entrances/victories motions mainly) that are easier (or less likely to be glitchy in some way) to port to wwe 2k19?

Other reasons for asking is because this is the first time I am trying mods in this games, and until recently I only knew that porting from 2k20 was kinda messy (for instance, I didn´t know the floating glitch with some 2k15 entrances until recently). It would be nice to know what games of the series are more "port friendly" for future reference.

Thanks.

Hi,

Only animations from current gen games (2k15 PC -2k20 PC) will work in 2k19.

All animations from 2k15 work in 19 but have various glitches, not because of the motions being difficult to port, but due to the game engine for 2k15 being different to 19. 
A lot of the 2k15 motions were removed and replaced with new versions in 2k16 which are different motions, while some had a new version created for 2k16 and some removed entirely.Cameron and Naomi’s finkadactyls , CM Punk and a hot of others were removed after 2k15 so the only source for this is 15 even though we know it doesn’t work perfectly.

2k16-18 motions are likely to work without glitches but most are in 2k19. Some were replaced with newer animations.

2k20 motions are the same format but the data in the motion files is formatted differently which makes it incompatible with 19 in its original form. The data has to be reformatted  manually so it’s in a format 2k19 can read, but it’s a relatively hectic process and there are issues with facial animations not working  and pyro not working.

1 hour ago, souren_k said:

Hi squaredcirclefan

Thanks.

Hi,

Just wanted to give a quick thanks for how much these mods have elevated this game for me. Really amazing stuff!

I have a question - were old ring in/ring out animations portable? I was on 2k15 earlier and saw they had the Rolling Ring In animation, (at least on 360 since that's what I played on) which would make a manual Buckshot Lariat completely possible. That'd be a really cool addition if you ever decided to mess with movesets again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caveman Blues said:

Hi,

Just wanted to give a quick thanks for how much these mods have elevated this game for me. Really amazing stuff!

I have a question - were old ring in/ring out animations portable? I was on 2k15 earlier and saw they had the Rolling Ring In animation, (at least on 360 since that's what I played on) which would make a manual Buckshot Lariat completely possible. That'd be a really cool addition if you ever decided to mess with movesets again.

Hi,

The Rolling Ring-in moves (1 and 2) were not added to the current gen games. It seems they planned to add it to 2k15 PC as they are listed (though it has a lock flag) but have no animation files.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

On 11/1/2019 at 4:08 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

advanced entrance files for the

Hey Squaredcircle,

You have extended the shelf life of the 2k19 alone and i thank you.  

Any chance the undertakers last ride from 2k20 can be backported. I understand it has a pin combo however, is it possible to port without the pin.?

Edited by bouz888
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bouz888 said:

Hey Squaredcircle,

You have extended the shelf life of the 2k19 alone and i thank you.  

Any chance the undertakers last ride from 2k20 can be backported. I understand it has a pin combo however, is it possible to port without the pin.?

Hi,

The move had a glitch in 2k19 when I tried porting it a while back so I had to drop it from the list.

20 hours ago, Jules145 said:

Whats up man, do you happen to also have the mono effect files for your Hogan evts? Only have the colored ones.

Hi,

The Hogan evt''s haven't got monochrome effect files. The 2k15 monochrome lighting in Hollywood Hogan's entrance wasn't controlled by an effect file.

Hi

I have a couple sugestions for entrances to be ported if possible(not sure if they have been sugested previously in the thread, if so my apologies):

Tamina 2k18 entrance (the animation is very diferent from her 2k19 version, so it can be useful for other superstars/created superstars)

Corey Graves 2k18 entrance (he is not in the game but i remember his entrance been in the game, under "Corey Graves" according to thesmackdownhotel dot com). Can't remember if there is a victory motion though.

Thanks

• Like 1

hey man just wanted to let u know that the randy orton unleashed advanced parts the belt doesnt show if u use it as a championship entrance. not sure if ur able to fix that but just wanted to let u know. thank u for all ur work man :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, souren_k said:

Hi

I have a couple sugestions for entrances to be ported if possible(not sure if they have been sugested previously in the thread, if so my apologies):

Tamina 2k18 entrance (the animation is very diferent from her 2k19 version, so it can be useful for other superstars/created superstars)

Corey Graves 2k18 entrance (he is not in the game but i remember his entrance been in the game, under "Corey Graves" according to thesmackdownhotel dot com). Can't remember if there is a victory motion though.

Thanks

Hi,

Corey Graves entrance is in 2k19 but it seems it isn't listed for selection for other characters. There is no victory motion. It was removed after 2k15 but Ill port it over from that game and add Corey Graves to the cae entrances and victory list.

2 hours ago, charger_fan_07 said:

hey man just wanted to let u know that the randy orton unleashed advanced parts the belt doesnt show if u use it as a championship entrance. not sure if ur able to fix that but just wanted to let u know. thank u for all ur work man :)

Hi,

Ive checked and seen the issue with the belt. I will reupload the pack with the issue fixed.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES. 2k20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs), Ported entrances pack (Final update). Ported 2k20 DLC Moves batch 4 uploaded , Additional Entrances and fixes update 23rd January

Hi, I have updated the entrances pack. A download link can be found on the first post

Motions and fixes:

1. Finn Balor Demon 2k17 Champion entrance (chainsaw).

- This entrance has two files 00630 and 00629  for stage and ramp arenas , similar to Austin's ATV and Takers Bike entrance. The 630 is the default entrance  which is listed in cae. The evt_data.pac file contains data which will swap the entrances.

You will notice a slight glitch with the belt in the new raw, Smackdown and other PPV arenas added in 2k18-19 since they have new geometries. 

The developers created 4 evt files each  for the Austin and Taker Buggy and Bike entrances for 2k19 and will swap depending on the arena stage , 0,1,2 or 3. 

2k17 had only two arena geometries, 0 and 1 so only two files were created. 

2. Nia Jax 2k17 entrance - Added string NIA JAX 2 to the superstring file HexRef 514D

3. Tamina 2k18 entrance (2k15-18) - Added new string TAMINA 2 to the superstring file HexRef 514C

4. Corey Graves 2k15 Victory motion

Minor fixes :

Fixed an issue with the title belt not showing when the Unleashed Randy Orton advanced entrance is selected as a champion entrance in Advanced Creation

Minor modifications to the Fiend Bray Wyatt Victory motion lighting effects.

Minor modifications to the D-Generation x 2k15 tag entrance.

Added Corey Graves 2k19 entrance to the cae listing so it's now selectable for all characters

• Like 1

hello,

brock lesnar's entrance with paul heyman as his manager doesn't work for some reason, they just make a generic superstar+manager entrance with lesnar's entrance, but their victory motion works well. any chance you know why?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

hello,

brock lesnar's entrance with paul heyman as his manager doesn't work for some reason, they just make a generic superstar+manager entrance with lesnar's entrance, but their victory motion works well. any chance you know why?

Hi,

Did you change Brock Lesnar's solo entrance ?

• Like 1

Hi

you mentioned in a couple of posts above that corey graves' entrance is in 2k19, just not listed in create an entrance. I wonder if this is also the case with Paige 2k19 entrance? since everytime I try to assign her entrance to other characters, only her 2k17-2k18 alternate entrance is available. I know that it made sense in 2k17 and 2k18 since her entrance involve her taking her jacket off mid entrance (similar situation with Charlotte Flair robe entrance), but her 2k19 entrance seems to be pretty "normal" to me, with not jacket removal animation or some sort of extra feature in it. I am curious if there is something in her 2k19 entrance that makes it not possible to be used for other characters, or it not be listed is a 2K oversight, and if there is a way to add in on the entrances list?

Also I have some issues with the AJ Lee victory animation, the anouncer doesn't do the usual "here is your winner..." announcement after winning a match.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hey @squaredcirclefan this mod, as always, is awesome! I was just wondering maybe its possible to port the 2k20 war raiders effects? Because just like in real life the lighting is different and the gfx are on for the whole entrance. If not atleast maybe you could update their entrance so that the gfx are on from like the stage? Cause it be more realistic and i could  see my gfx that i made for them. Thanks for your hard work anyways :)

Just noticed a little glitch with Generic Tag Victory 10. I have it assigned to Miz & Morrison and the preview works fine, but when actually played in the game only Morrison (Cast 2) moves, while Miz (Cast 1) remains motionless on the apron. In each occurrence so far Morrison was also the one who got the pinfall, so it might be that the winner is the one who moves while the partner doesn't?

• Like 1