Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, KyzerKid said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan

So after successfully installing the latest update everything seems to be working fine except one thing. The New age outlaws entrance is the exact same as Generic tag 1 for me. Any reason why I might be experiencing this?

9 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Sweet update, cool to see some of my requests added! I completely forgot about that Lesnar winning animation, baffled they removed it when that shot of him looking back at the ring looks great. Couple of issues I noticed with the pack:

- The EVT files for Road Dogg and the New Age Outlaws seem to be missing from the pack. Road Dogg is defaulted to Austin's entrance and NAO to Generic Tag 1.  
 - Title belts don't appear in the championship version of Regal's entrance. 

Hi,

The evt files for Road Dogg and New Age Outlaws are not in the pack. I mistakenly placed them in a different folder. I will reupload later today.

The issue with the title belt mainly occurs with some 2k16 entrances, some of which I have fixed .

I will work on this and reupload the fixed file with the pack.

8 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Hi, I hope your fine :) 

There's one thing I can't figure out, maybe you can help me.
After installing the latest updates I can't, for example, find Jaxson Ryker's entry in the game. I have the same problem with other entries such as Jinder Mahal '20, or AJ Lee that I can't see anymore.
I followed the steps as usual and renamed my string files according to the numbers.

I don't see what I could have done wrong, must I eventually reinstall the complete pack and then do a last update? Or erase the evt, and reinject them?
Thank you in advance for your advice.

You're doing a great job for the community as always.

Cheers

Ben

Hi,

You will need to ensure you have the most recent update of the cae_item_p20.pac file . Just hold on a bit till I reupload the entrances pack later today.

• Thanks 2

@squaredcirclefan Oh thanks, I always forget this detail (I'm hopeless xD), as I only focus on what's in the packs, I never think about the CAE file.

I'll try again this Sunday evening after taking updated pack and your updated CAE.file on the otherside :)

Thanks ;)

Ben

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KyzerKid said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan

So after successfully installing the latest update everything seems to be working fine except one thing. The New age outlaws entrance is the exact same as Generic tag 1 for me. Any reason why I might be experiencing this?

I've reuploaded the pack with the motions included and the Lord Steven Regal entrance title fix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I've reuploaded the pack with the motions included and the Lord Steven Regal entrance title fix.

Installed the update, Regal's title motion is working fine now but the entrances for Road Dogg and The New Age Outlaws are still missing. 

1 minute ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Installed the update, Regal's title motion is working fine now but the entrances for Road Dogg and The New Age Outlaws are still missing. 

Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file ?

8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The evt files for Road Dogg and New Age Outlaws are not in the pack. I mistakenly placed them in a different folder. I will reupload later today.

The issue with the title belt mainly occurs with some 2k16 entrances, some of which I have fixed .

I will work on this and reupload the fixed file with the pack.

Hi,

You will need to ensure you have the most recent update of the cae_item_p20.pac file . Just hold on a bit till I reupload the entrances pack later today.

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Thank you 🙏🏽 

• Like 1

Hi @squaredcirclefan , 

I am trying to port cut scene 3260 from 2k20 to 2k19. Here are the steps i took 

1. (EVD to POFO) - 
    1. Added 2 lines pofo header
    2. Swapped first pair of bytes with 2nd (little to big endian) 
    3. After looking at so many conversion i went through some and copied a pofo with similar number of characters (ignored props so will try fixing these later .e.g mic but probably it's resolved correctly)
    4. Injected the pofo in pofo slot as bpe.
  2. I started copying YANMs grouped by root element (i.e. each group will go to a separate dat file.
    1. The top one went to last one and second to second last and so on.
    2. I ended up having 13 files. I found an existing evt with 14 animation files and started injecting using Pac Editor in same order. 
    3. For last file i created an empty file and injected it as a zip over 14th. 

When i started trying, as soon as i tried loading the scene game crashed right away. But after pofo adjustments it started to show progress bar till end, and then crashed . Am I missing a step.

In case you feel too generous :)

My created pac file : File I created

my raw file zipped Rather than pac it will have my raw files zipped for quick viewing

Original evd and act file : Original files from 2k20

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sidkaramat said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan , 

I am trying to port cut scene 3260 from 2k20 to 2k19. Here are the steps i took 

1. (EVD to POFO) - 
    1. Added 2 lines pofo header
    2. Swapped first pair of bytes with 2nd (little to big endian) 
    3. After looking at so many conversion i went through some and copied a pofo with similar number of characters (ignored props so will try fixing these later .e.g mic but probably it's resolved correctly)
    4. Injected the pofo in pofo slot as bpe.
  2. I started copying YANMs grouped by root element (i.e. each group will go to a separate dat file.
    1. The top one went to last one and second to second last and so on.
    2. I ended up having 13 files. I found an existing evt with 14 animation files and started injecting using Pac Editor in same order. 
    3. For last file i created an empty file and injected it as a zip over 14th. 

When i started trying, as soon as i tried loading the scene game crashed right away. But after pofo adjustments it started to show progress bar till end, and then crashed . Am I missing a step.

In case you feel too generous :)

My created pac file : File I created

my raw file zipped Rather than pac it will have my raw files zipped for quick viewing

Original evd and act file : Original files from 2k20

I did take a look at your files and you have almost finished the job, but a few things you need to fix.

Its better to build a new pac file with the .dat files using repac or x-packer (xpacker is better)

I have fixed them and built a pac file 05824.pac which you can test in Create Video (Universe mode victory cutscene 78)

I have modified the naming of the dat files you created and used a different 0fop file (3775 pac file) which i modified.

I have placed the files here so you can compare with yours.

https://mega.nz/file/YVwBSAKa#exzXVE-WWsP_VI-nzxVPvVIg63rfe5E5p_oaK9CtT4E

If you have any other questions, you can send me a PM.

• Too Sweet 1

Thanks @squaredcirclefan.Much much appreciated. Always helpful and sharing the fun ....... thanks a lot bro . You're behavior remind of the scene in The Rite movie where Father Lucas Trevant told Michael Kovak, “You’re a good man, Michael. You have a good soul. Defend it, guard it, cherish it.” :)

Edited by sidkaramat
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, motishow said:

squared , the tazz entrence has the towel included like a prop object? i have an invisible towel during the entrance

thanks

Hi,

I will have a proper look at the entrance file . 

• Like 1

Hey squaredcirclefan, thank you very much for your collections -- I'm starting a fresh copy of WWE2k19 and this was my first stop to get things back. Very thankful for your work in gathering and porting these over.

Random question while I'm here, do you know if anyone has ever made an assetconv_p30 file with all of the pre-assigned trons for solo wrestlers in teams like The Bar, Wyatts, Riott Squad etc removed? I know some mods include modified files for the particular character but I'm unsure if anyone's ever put together an all-in-one version.

Edited by cosmiccryptid
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, cosmiccryptid said:

Hey squaredcirclefan, thank you very much for your collections -- I'm starting a fresh copy of WWE2k19 and this was my first stop to get things back. Very thankful for your work in gathering and porting these over.

Random question while I'm here, do you know if anyone has ever made an assetconv_p30 file with all of the pre-assigned trons for solo wrestlers in teams like The Bar, Wyatts, Riott Squad etc removed? I know some mods include modified files for the particular character but I'm unsure if anyone's ever put together an all-in-one version.

Hi,

There is none but Ive thought of doing it a while back. I might as well get round to it. I can get it done by Monday. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

There is none but Ive thought of doing it a while back. I might as well get round to it. I can get it done by Monday. 

Thank you so much if you do!! There definitely is no rush on it but it would be a very useful resource for modding/custom characters.

You truly are the best, thanks again for everything that you do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cosmiccryptid said:

Thank you so much if you do!! There definitely is no rush on it but it would be a very useful resource for modding/custom characters.

You truly are the best, thanks again for everything that you do.

No worries. Doesn't take long to do .

• Like 1

Hey squaredcirclefan, let me first thank you so much for your continued work on this game, it is very much appropriated.

Second i seem to have a couple of bugs or errors.

I am using that new Hollywood Hogan mod by sixZzRipZz and i can see reading trough the topic that you made your mods compatible with it and told

we should use entrance 01113 which i am, but for some reason Hogan suddenly have his Boa in the end of the entrance i don't know if it

is the file or something in my setup but if you can offer any help it would be appropriated. There also seem to be a problem with the belt animation for one of

the Hollywood Hogan title victory animations it has no movement and bugs out when Hogan places it on the floor.

Again thank you for all the work

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 11:38 PM, Dennisolsen2006 said:

Hey squaredcirclefan, let me first thank you so much for your continued work on this game, it is very much appropriated.

Second i seem to have a couple of bugs or errors.

I am using that new Hollywood Hogan mod by sixZzRipZz and i can see reading trough the topic that you made your mods compatible with it and told

we should use entrance 01113 which i am, but for some reason Hogan suddenly have his Boa in the end of the entrance i don't know if it

is the file or something in my setup but if you can offer any help it would be appropriated. There also seem to be a problem with the belt animation for one of

the Hollywood Hogan title victory animations it has no movement and bugs out when Hogan places it on the floor.

Again thank you for all the work

Hi,

The reason you have the boa is due to the ID for the boa not being removed from the entrance data file. 

If you look in your pac\prop folder, you should see a file 2411.pac or 2411_boa.pac . This is the prop file for the boa object. You will need to remove this file and place it elsewhere as its not needed by the mod. Then regenerate the chunk0.def file

There is a file evt-data.pac  (pac\evt folder) in the mod you will need to replace with the same file in my ported entrances mod. I have merged the data in the Hollywood mod file with mine as there other modifications I made before the mod was released.

The ported 2k15 Hollywood Hogan title victory motion has a glitch with the belt as with all ported 2k15 title victory motions. This has happened since 2k16 as it seems the developers changed the belt physics data from 2k16 onwards.

Now that the 2k20 Hollywood Hogan Title victory and Victory have been ported and are included in the entrances pack, I will suggest you use those instead as its a much better motion for Hollywood Hogan than the 2k15 ported victory which is a relatively shorter motion sequence with a glitchy belt.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

hi man

removed the file and all is working fine now.

yeah i will change to  the other one then, i was  not aware that this was a problem with wwe 2k15 title motions, and yes i agree

the other is superior anyway.

Really appreciate  the help

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Foulbazar said:

Thanks for the excellent work @squaredcirclefan !

Any chance to see the corner move "Foot choke & pendulum press" ported ?

Hi,

I don't think there is a move in the game called FOOT CHOKE AND PENDULUM KNEES .

48 minutes ago, motishow said:

squared did you take  look to the towel's tazz entrance prop object? 

Hi,

Yes I did. The developers didn't include data for a towel prop in the entrance file.

• Like 1

If your doing another moves pack, could you have a look at porting the 2K15 version of Rikishi's Stinkface? It's a lot better suited for him as it has his theatrics. 

• Like 1