Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

No . Some of the files in the 2k20 ported moves pack also contain data from the 2k19 moves pack so it's more like an update . Nothing is affected if you replace the files.

They work amazing and together. The 2K15 stunner and the spirit bomb are my favorites BTW. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Diving five knuckle shuffle and firemans carry spinbustard is only available for signature or finisher option . Can you also make it available for grapples section ?

Codebreaker 1 2k15 has no impact sound

Hi,

The 2k18 diving five knuckle shuffle is not showing up in the top rope diving category.  With all I've tried,it is only listed in the signature and finisher category.This has to do with assigning the move a different ID as the original ID for the move has been assigned to the current version of the move. Probably the only way for it to work is to assign the move to his moveset in data editor and inject into the game.

I will look into the Fireman's carry spine Ulster.

The impact sound for the Codebreaker1 (2k15) works for the opponent landing on the mat not for the attacker motion which I have t been able to get working at the moment.

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:10 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Ive ported both the entrance and the Victory animations for the Fiend but Can't get the lighting to work . The Dark lighting and spotlights for Bray Wyatt's entrance don't work for the entrance as it has a different setup. At the moment the entrance is dark like Wyatt's with no light reflecting on the Fiend character.

The Victory animation also has a dark lighting effect . I haven't been able to figure out how the effect is setup in 2k20 as the file structures are different. 

But in regards to the base animations, yes I do have those ported.

Can we add the lighting with advanced creation instead of easy creation ?

4 minutes ago, Sreeram KR said:

Can we add the lighting with advanced creation instead of easy creation ?

Hi

No as it's a special effects file made for 20 which is not in 19. 

I figured out a bit of the data I could figure out from the 2k20 files  which I added to the 2k19 effects file I used for the entrance.

The ported entrance files  also can't be used for advanced animation as advanced animations use separate files in 19 which are not in 20. 2k20 uses the same file for both easy and advanced entrances.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi

No as it's a special effects file made for 20 which is not in 19. 

I figured out a bit of the data I could figure out from the 2k20 files  which I added to the 2k19 effects file I used for the entrance.

The ported entrance files  also can't be used for advanced animation as advanced animations use separate files in 19 which are not in 20. 2k20 uses the same file for both easy and advanced entrances.

Is the download link available for current version that you have made ?

16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes that one. The entrance and victory motions are listed as The Fiend Bray Wyatt. There is a glitch with the head lantern mod with the entrance as the 2k20 head has a different orientation. 

The lantern is not a big problem for me..

I just need his motion...

Thanks brother

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sreeram KR said:

The lantern is not a big problem for me..

I just need his motion...

Thanks brother

No worries. I also added the entrance theme and Victory theme with the sound effects as these are not the same  in 2k20. 

• Like 1

Hey bro @squaredcirclefan, I recently installed your 5th updated moves (the last one before that that I installed was update 2). so the new moves are working fine but while browsing through the moves, whenever I pass on the 2K15 or 2K17 moves my game crashes. Any help on that? I'm not even selecting those moves, I'm just browsing and then the game suddenly crashes when I pass by those moves. It already happened three times. Thanks bro, we appreciate all the work that you do!

7 minutes ago, thatintrovertkid said:

Hey bro @squaredcirclefan, I recently installed your 5th updated moves (the last one before that that I installed was update 2). so the new moves are working fine but while browsing through the moves, whenever I pass on the 2K15 or 2K17 moves my game crashes. Any help on that? I'm not even selecting those moves, I'm just browsing and then the game suddenly crashes when I pass by those moves. It already happened three times. Thanks bro, we appreciate all the work that you do!

Hi,

Do you have the 2k19 ported moves pack  on the other thread installed ? You will need to install that pack first , then install the 2k20 pack over it.

16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Do you have the 2k19 ported moves pack  on the other thread installed ? You will need to install that pack first , then install the 2k20 pack over it.

Yeah, no I don't have that since I only started installing moded moves when you ported the 2K20 moves. So how do I fix it, I install the latest 2K19 ported moves pack then install the 2K20 version 5 moves again? Thanks bro!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

No worries. I also added the entrance theme and Victory theme with the sound effects as these are not the same  in 2k20. 

Bro can you make his titantron also

Because the current gfx i have does not go along with his 2k20 motion.. like the firefly funhouse movie is still playing even in the middle of his entrance ...

Edited by Sreeram KR

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Mark Andrews entrance added. Keith Lee Victory added. Jeff Hardy 2k20 entrance added. 2k20 Ported moves update 6 released.

I have added 3 additional moves to the 2k20 ported moves pack

1. Sit-Out Package Powerbomb - Mia Yim's signature move

2. Storm Zero -Toni Storm's finisher move

3. Stundog Millionaire - Mark Andrews Signature move.

A download link can be found on the first page of this thread.

Here is a video preview of the additional moves.

I have also updated the ported entrances pack. A download link can be found on the first post.

Motions added :

Mark Andrews 2k20 entrance

Keith lee 2k20 Victory 

Kazuchika Okada 2k20 entrance with money shower particle effect added from JBL 's entrance.

6 hours ago, Sreeram KR said:

Bro can you make his titantron also

Because the current gfx i have does not go along with his 2k20 motion.. like the firefly funhouse movie is still playing even in the middle of his entrance …

Hi,

That's what will happen normally. What you need to do is turn off all the trons for the entrance in CAE. The opening fullscreen titantron playback is handled by the effects file and this will not loop. In 2k20, the effects file contains additional timing data which disables the trons at some point in the entrance. 

If the Fiend's Victory motion has normal default bright lighting instead of dark effects, you will need to replace the evt_data.pac file and the Victory effects file with the one in the updated pack I have uploaded.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

Thanks great work . Glad U r still working

also can you port double emliminations finishers ? there were 3 variations where we can eliminate both superstars in rumble using finishers . I hope you recognize what I said .  is it possible to enable them in wwe 2k19 

Hi,

The double elimination finisher animations are still in the game files. They weren't removed. I found them sometime last year.

Even though the animations are there , it seems the game engine has now been coded not to trigger the elimination mini-game prompt during a rumble match, as this feature was last implemented in WWE 2K16.

Though playing 2k15 and 2k16 at the time, I could see why the feature was removed in 2k17 as it was buggy and they probably didn't bother to fix it.

• What? 1

3 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Ok but can you port miz skull crushing finale new version? 

Stop asking for so much stuff then reacting what? when you get an intelligent answer

• Like 4
  • Yes! 1

1 minute ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Reacted what beacause of wwe 2k creates problem . I thought skull crushing finale will be easy as it is a main game move . He is better

What im trying to say is the guy does alot of work be appreciative of what he does 100% for free for people like you and dont keep asking for soo much when hes already done enough maybe give back to the community before you go asking for more things

• Like 3
  • Yes! 5

3 hours ago, kevymatts said:

How do i inject BK FILES into a pac file. for gfx for the hogan and carrillo download link? 

thanks

Hi,

I didn't even realise I hadn't inject the bk2 gfx files into pac files before uploading. 

I have injected the ramp, mini, wall and apron bk2 files into pac files. Here is a download link for the gfx pac files.

https://mega.nz/#!YJpBRK4L!TXPypTeGtIYxsBd44PWbsZW-Ny_bEx8RtgXv_wQB_-U

You can also use the files as a gfx pac template for  other characters.

Ok but can you port miz skull crushing finale new version? 

Hi,

It's essentially the same motion with the 2k19 one but with a pin combo option. As the 2k20 pin combo won't work in 19, I don't see the move worth porting as the default 2k19 motion will be better.

• Like 1

i know that there are issues with the .cak files being re-coded but if that ever gets figured out again could u please do romans new superman punch and spear combo?

Edited by charger_fan_07

@squaredcirclefan Thanks a million for all the updates you done, it's incredible in game, sincerly.

For the generic names I've in game for the entrances, I'll search by myself brother ;) it's not very difficult. You're very busy to create a 2k19 updated.

Thanks again for all your work, entrances and movesets.

Keep up the good work.

And courage for the next updates :) 

Ben

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 5:54 PM, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Thanks a million for all the updates you done, it's incredible in game, sincerly.

For the generic names I've in game for the entrances, I'll search by myself brother ;) it's not very difficult. You're very busy to create a 2k19 updated.

Thanks again for all your work, entrances and movesets.

Keep up the good work.

And courage for the next updates :) 

Ben

Hi,

Id actually listed most of them in one of the previous pages. I had updated it with the new additions. This is the full list

51AA ROMAN REIGNS CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AB THE ROCK CHAMPION 2 (2 BELT)

51AC THE ROCK CHAMPION 1 ( 2 BELT)

51AD STEVE AUSTIN CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AE RANDY ORTON CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AF (GENERIC CHAMPION 1 (2 BELT)

51B0 TOMMASO CIAMPA CHAMPION

51B1 KYLE O 'REILLY CHAMPION

51B2 RONDA ROUSEY CHAMPION

51B3 BECKY LYNCH CHAMPION

51B4 UNLEASHED RANDY ORTON

51B5 BOBBY LASHLEY AND LIO RUSH