Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Did you check the gimmick and particle files to ensure you haven’t got duplicate copies ?

Hi bro,gimmick and particle folders are only gmev0663_TheFiend and pce60663_TheFiend No duplicate files

Is it because of the problem of the GFX enabled effect file ?

Edited by Carmella

14 minutes ago, Carmella said:

Hi bro,gimmick and particle folders are only gmev0663_TheFiend and pce60663_TheFiend No duplicate files

Is it because of the problem of the GFX enabled effect file ?

What exactly is happening in the entrance. You will need to be more specific?

I had replaced the gimmick and particle files so ensure you have the files in one of the recent updates.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

That's how the mod is. The light particles and smoke from 2k20 aren't working in 19 so I made the lamp shade illuminate instead. That's how it is in my game.

Understand

Hi @squaredcirclefan

First of all, loving your work so far, it adds so much replay value to this game, thank you.

I am having some issues with a couple of entrances of your last entrances animation update:  Naomi and Cameron (funkadactyls versions). In both entrances, the superstars appear to be floating until they reach the ring. And in Naomi entrance especificaly, when Naomi climbs the turnbuckle to taunt, she seems to float between the bottom and middle rope. It happens with created superstars and in-game characters, and in arenas with and without ramps. I made sure to regenerate the Chunk0.def and even made a clean install of the entrance mods just to make sure, but the problem stills persist.

Also, sorry if it was asked before, but I wish to know if there is an easy way to remove props from an in-game entrance. For example, Billie Kay's gloves in her 2k19 entrance (she drops them when se gets in the rings).

Thanks.

17 minutes ago, souren_k said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

First of all, loving your work so far, it adds so much replay value to this game, thank you.

I am having some issues with a couple of entrances of your last entrances animation update:  Naomi and Cameron (funkadactyls versions). In both entrances, the superstars appear to be floating until they reach the ring. And in Naomi entrance especificaly, when Naomi climbs the turnbuckle to taunt, she seems to float between the bottom and middle rope. It happens with created superstars and in-game characters, and in arenas with and without ramps. I made sure to regenerate the Chunk0.def and even made a clean install of the entrance mods just to make sure, but the problem stills persist.

Also, sorry if it was asked before, but I wish to know if there is an easy way to remove props from an in-game entrance. For example, Billie Kay's gloves in her 2k19 entrance (she drops them when se gets in the rings).

Thanks.

The issues you had listed are common with a lot of ported 2k15 entrance animations, especially with lightweight or cruiserweight characters. WE haven't found a way to fix those issues.

You can't change the animation in the entrance motions. For instance if a prop object  was removed , the removal animation will still play without  the prop.

With Billie Kay's entrance , if you don't want the prop to be removed in the entrance, you will have to use the other entrance listed as Billie Kay 2 .

11 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The issues you had listed are common with a lot of ported 2k15 entrance animations, especially with lightweight or cruiserweight characters. WE haven't found a way to fix those issues.

You can't change the animation in the entrance motions. For instance if a prop object  was removed , the removal animation will still play without  the prop.

With Billie Kay's entrance , if you don't want the prop to be removed in the entrance, you will have to use the other entrance listed as Billie Kay 2 .

Ah ok, thanks for the quick reply.

Regarding the prop removal question, I don't want to change the animation of the entrance in any way, just remove the prop altogether so it doesn't appear during the entrance, regardless of how the animation of the entrance plays off. (I apologize, english is not my primary language so I kind of struggle a little when I wrote things).

35 minutes ago, souren_k said:

Ah ok, thanks for the quick reply.

Regarding the prop removal question, I don't want to change the animation of the entrance in any way, just remove the prop altogether so it doesn't appear during the entrance, regardless of how the animation of the entrance plays off. (I apologize, english is not my primary language so I kind of struggle a little when I wrote things).

In most cases and with this case, the prop objects are part of the character's entrance attire.

With Billie Kay, there are two sets of props; The props which are part of the entrance attire and the removed prop objects which you see in the ring. What happens is, at some point in the entrance , the props worn become invisible just as the point the props removed become visible in the entrance

You will need to have some knowledge of character modding to remove the yobj files for the prop objects from the character pac file.

The other removed props files are 6399.pac and 6332.pac files in the pac\prop folder.

There is no other easy way in that sense to remove the props.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

In most cases and with this case, the prop objects are part of the character's entrance attire.

With Billie Kay, there are two sets of props; The props which are part of the entrance attire and the removed prop objects which you see in the ring. What happens is, at some point in the entrance , the props worn become invisible just as the point the props removed become visible in the entrance

You will need to have some knowledge of character modding to remove the yobj files for the prop objects from the character pac file.

The other removed props files are 6399.pac and 6332.pac files in the pac\prop folder.

There is no other easy way in that sense to remove the props.

Yeah, this was exactly what I wanted. you see I forgot to mention that I wanted to use this entrance for a created superstar, so removing those two files you mention from the prop folder worked like a charm for me. Again thank you.

• Like 1

Hi,

I have created advanced entrance motion files for the Unleashed Randy Orton 2k20 entrance. This is listed as Unleashed Randy Orton in Advanced creation.

Useful if you want to add custom pyro effects.

I have updated the entrances pack with the 5 motion files.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have created advanced entrance motion files for the Unleashed Randy Orton 2k20 entrance. This is listed as Unleashed Randy Orton in Advanced creation.

Useful if you want to add custom pyro effects.

I have updated the entrances pack with the 5 motion files.

Would You Be Able To Do This For Shane Thorne 2, His Stage Motion Is Perfect For Seth Rollins But The Rest of the animation doesn't fit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beeboo17 said:

Would You Be Able To Do This For Shane Thorne 2, His Stage Motion Is Perfect For Seth Rollins But The Rest of the animation doesn't fit

Hi,

Can you test to see if it works in your game. This is the Stage motion for the Shane Thorne 2 entrance . Extract and copy the files to your game. Shane Thorne 2 will be listed in the advanced motions stage menu.

https://mega.nz/file/FBxQHQZC#HbpvQOj5o6KsM4xpyj1aEzazMETViHfuPTND93BYY4Y

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Can you test to see if it works in your game. This is the Stage motion for the Shane Thorne 2 entrance . Extract and copy the files to your game. Shane Thorne 2 will be listed in the advanced motions stage menu.

https://mega.nz/file/FBxQHQZC#HbpvQOj5o6KsM4xpyj1aEzazMETViHfuPTND93BYY4Y

Working perfectly, Thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hasanozdinc said:

i tried this but when i change titantron , cm punk entrance changed the rock entrance

That what happens with entrances or gfx which are not listed in the menu for selection. 

What you need to do is either set the entrances and the gfx ID's in the moveset file with data editor and don't make a change in the game

Alternatively, just like with the ported entrances, you will need to add thee ID and names to the cae_item,pac file so they are listed in the game. This way , they wouldn't reset.

This video tutorial will guide you

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

That what happens with entrances or gfx which are not listed in the menu for selection. 

What you need to do is either set the entrances and the gfx ID's in the moveset file with data editor and don't make a change in the game

Alternatively, just like with the ported entrances, you will need to add thee ID and names to the cae_item,pac file so they are listed in the game. This way , they wouldn't reset.

This video tutorial will guide you

Is there a cm punk entrance in your package? If there is, can you send the update link?

2 minutes ago, hasanozdinc said:

Is there a cm punk entrance in your package? If there is, can you send the update link?

No there isn’t. I didn’t add it since another modder had ported the entrance. I might as well add the entrance . I will add it and update later today.

22 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

No there isn’t. I didn’t add it since another modder had ported the entrance. I might as well add the entrance . I will add it and update later today.

thanks man. i am waiting your update :)

5 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

hi @squaredcirclefan i just wondering what about the superman punch to spear combo will it get fix in near future ?

Hi,

The move can't be fixed unfortunately. The data for the 2k20 strike /running strike moves isn't read properly in 2k19.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, hasanozdinc said:

thanks man. i am waiting your update :)

I have added the CM Punk entrance motion to the ported entrances pack. The download link is on the first page of this thread (first post)

• Like 1