squaredcirclefan

WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES. 2k20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs), Ported entrances pack (Final update). Ported 2k20 DLC Moves batch 4 uploaded , Additional Entrances and fixes update 1.

Recommended Posts

squaredcirclefan
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, giorgi1905 said:

'can you do cave in move port to wwe 2k19 from wwe 2k20'

 

 

'can you do cave in move port to wwe 2k19 from wwe 2k20'

'can you do cave in move port to wwe 2k19 from wwe 2k20'

Hi,

The cave-in move is in the 2k20 DLC which we can’t access unfortunately.

Bu the way you don’t need to quote the whole first post with all the Images. It’s totally unnecessary . You also don’t need to have the same question spammed multiple times

 

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stylesismilo
On 7/31/2020 at 12:26 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

ok. Can you test with the new update as I made a few amendments to the sound file.

Sorry havent been here for a few days, which update are you talking about? the move pack 16?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
24 minutes ago, Stylesismilo said:

Sorry havent been here for a few days, which update are you talking about? the move pack 16?

No the entrances pack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stylesismilo
8 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

No the entrances pack.

Um, but I have not installed any new 2k20 entrances before or after movepack 16 though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Anti Source
Posted (edited)

Hey @squaredcirclefan,

 

First off, PHENOMENAL JOB on all of these ported moves and entrances. It is absolutely fantastic to have access to all of this content, so thank you so much!

 

On to business though. I discovered that the OkadaMoney gimmick seems to crash the game in smaller arenas. I tested it with a CC arena and the Metropolitan Plaza. During the match loading screen, the game crashes with the bar about halfway/a little over halfway loaded. I tested it on the Wrestlemania 33 arena and it loaded just fine.

My uneducated guess is that it's due to the areas that the money is supposed to fall in. Maybe smaller arenas don't have the same uh, sectors (?) that the gimmick is set to fall in?

 

Anyways, keep up the f'n amazing work. Take care!

Edited by The Anti Source
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan,

 

First off, PHENOMENAL JOB on all of these ported moves and entrances. It is absolutely fantastic to have access to all of this content, so thank you so much!

 

On to business though. I discovered that the OkadaMoney gimmick seems to crash the game in smaller arenas. I tested it with a CC arena and the Metropolitan Plaza. During the match loading screen, the game crashes with the bar about halfway/a little over halfway loaded. I tested it on the Wrestlemania 33 arena and it loaded just fine.

My uneducated guess is that it's due to the areas that the money is supposed to fall in. Maybe smaller arenas don't have the same uh, sectors (?) that the gimmick is set to fall in?

 

Anyways, keep up the f'n amazing work. Take care!

Hi,

The gimmick is actually part of JBL's entrance which is meant to work in selected arenas so this might be the issue.

I will perform a few tests to see if the same occurs in my game.

48 minutes ago, Stylesismilo said:

Um, but I have not installed any new 2k20 entrances before or after movepack 16 though.

OK. The entrances pack has the most updated sound-p30.pac file. If you don't have the entrances mod installed, I will send you the sound_p30.pac file so you can test in your game.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stylesismilo
25 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The gimmick is actually part of JBL's entrance which is meant to work in selected arenas so this might be the issue.

I will perform a few tests to see if the same occurs in my game.

OK. The entrances pack has the most updated sound-p30.pac file. If you don't have the entrances mod installed, I will send you the sound_p30.pac file so you can test in your game.

Hmm tell you what, I will install the sound-p30.pac from entrance pack and update you. 

2 Quick question though, does your updated string work with Joemashup's Karrion Kross and does the 2020 entrances you recently upload have facial animations? Still considering if I should add them in the game...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
11 minutes ago, Stylesismilo said:

Hmm tell you what, I will install the sound-p30.pac from entrance pack and update you. 

2 Quick question though, does your updated string work with Joemashup's Karrion Kross and does the 2020 entrances you recently upload have facial animations? Still considering if I should add them in the game...

The updated string has Karrion Kross in Hex Ref ID 59C1 but I mistakenly typed C instead of K in the surname. You can change this in Wrestleminus . I will update it in the next pack.

Regarding facial animations, this will be for you to preview and judge as any facial animations you see in the entrances is 2k19 data.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dongtaipo
Posted (edited)

Thank you very much for this mod.

I've just downloaded and installed your Ported 2k20 entrances .Updated 30th July but can't even launch the game anymore. I put mods and pacs into the WWE 2K19 folder. Replaced the string_win.pac in pac/string/win with the one from mods as well. I bought the game yesterday and know nothing about modding yet. The game was all vanilla. Could you let me know what it was that I did wrong?

Edited by dongtaipo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rajprit
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, dongtaipo said:

Thank you very much for this mod.

I've just downloaded and installed your Ported 2k20 entrances .Updated 30th July but can't even launch the game anymore. I put mods and pacs into the WWE 2K19 folder. Replaced the string_win.pac in pac/string/win with the one from mods as well. I bought the game yesterday and know nothing about modding yet. The game was all vanilla. Could you let me know what it was that I did wrong?

Hello,

Considering you have copied and pasted every file exactly where you are supposed to, I guess the only thing you might have missed(as you're new to modding) is rebuilding the def file.

So, use CCT to rebuild the def after pasting everything and then launch  your game.( Do this every time you install mods)

Hope it helps.

Hey @squaredcirclefan

I was wondering if its possible to mod the evt_data for punk victory animation where he gets on his knees and does the gts taunt to his lying opponent ( i m using Aznblusuazn' s punk victory animation), but the opponent is always somewhere else in the ring( not in front of punk)

Since you modded the jake roberts victory i was hoping something can be done for this too.

Edited by Rajprit
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dongtaipo
42 minutes ago, Rajprit said:

Hello,

Considering you have copied and pasted every file exactly where you are supposed to, I guess the only thing you might have missed(as you're new to modding) is rebuilding the def file.

So, use CCT to rebuild the def after pasting everything and then launch  your game.( Do this every time you install mods)

Hope it helps.

Hey @squaredcirclefan

I was wondering if its possible to mod the evt_data for punk victory animation where he gets on his knees and does the gts taunt to his lying opponent ( i m using Aznblusuazn' s punk victory animation), but the opponent is always somewhere else in the ring( not in front of punk)

Since you modded the jake roberts victory i was hoping something can be done for this too.

Thank you, Rajprit. I don't know what did the trick but the game works now.

I had downloaded CCT to install "SuperString". I regenerated Chunk0 with it like you said but it didn't work. Cleared and regenerated again but still the same.

So I tried installing "PerfectPlextra", "Titantron Fix" and "Universal Alternate Attire Unlock" and regenerated Chunk0. It's working now! Do you think it was "Titantron Fix"? I haven't touched the Moves Ports yet.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
56 minutes ago, dongtaipo said:

Thank you, Rajprit. I don't know what did the trick but the game works now.

I had downloaded CCT to install "SuperString". I regenerated Chunk0 with it like you said but it didn't work. Cleared and regenerated again but still the same.

So I tried installing "PerfectPlextra", "Titantron Fix" and "Universal Alternate Attire Unlock" and regenerated Chunk0. It's working now! Do you think it was "Titantron Fix"? I haven't touched the Moves Ports yet.

Hi,

Did you clear the chunk0.arc in CCT. The option is right below the regenerate chunk0.def?

1 hour ago, Rajprit said:

Hello,

Considering you have copied and pasted every file exactly where you are supposed to, I guess the only thing you might have missed(as you're new to modding) is rebuilding the def file.

So, use CCT to rebuild the def after pasting everything and then launch  your game.( Do this every time you install mods)

Hope it helps.

Hey @squaredcirclefan

I was wondering if its possible to mod the evt_data for punk victory animation where he gets on his knees and does the gts taunt to his lying opponent ( i m using Aznblusuazn' s punk victory animation), but the opponent is always somewhere else in the ring( not in front of punk)

Since you modded the jake roberts victory i was hoping something can be done for this too.

Hi @Rajprit

I will look into that. I don't think it will work with the ported @aznblusuazn motions as he might have removed the data from the file.

I will have to copy the unmodded files from 2k15 and examine the data to see what handles that motion. This is similar to AJ Lee's 2k15 victory where she is supposed to be dancing around the opponent lying at the centre of the ring but the opponent isn't showing up in the ported victory motion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kazim-KK

Bro there is a problem with me I've installed the ported move update 16 and some movers are not working like f5,2k15 and rock bottom i m using modded createmode if i select these moves i doesn't work even i lost my finisher and stamina bar and it is not showing the finisher in create a moveset

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Kazim-KK said:

Bro there is a problem with me I've installed the ported move update 16 and some movers are not working like f5,2k15 and rock bottom i m using modded createmode if i select these moves i doesn't work even i lost my finisher and stamina bar and it is not showing the finisher in create a moveset

Do you have the 2k19 ported moves installed or just update 16 ?

From this thread.

You need to install this pack first as it contains the moves you have listed. Then you install the 2k10 pack over it.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dongtaipo
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Did you clear the chunk0.arc in CCT. The option is right below the regenerate chunk0.def?

Hi @Rajprit

I will look into that. I don't think it will work with the ported @aznblusuazn motions as he might have removed the data from the file.

I will have to copy the unmodded files from 2k15 and examine the data to see what handles that motion. This is similar to AJ Lee's 2k15 victory where she is supposed to be dancing around the opponent lying at the centre of the ring but the opponent isn't showing up in the ported victory motion.

Yes, I did. Cleared and regenerated the chunk0 again but it didn't work. Only after "PerfectPlextra", "Titantron Fix" and "Universal Alternate Attire Unlock" were installed could I launch the game. I wonder what made that change.

Just installed the moves pack as well and it's still working fine! I regenerated the chunk0 after installation once more. Thank you very much again for all your endeavors, squaredcirclefan.

Edited by dongtaipo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
Posted (edited)

Hi,

I have updated the ported entrances pack with ported motions from previous games (none from 2k20 this time around)

5th AUGUST : MOTIONS AND MINOR FIXES  FROM PREVIOUS GAMES PORTED :

1.Fit Finlay 2k18 entrance

2. Lord Steven Regal entrance and Victory motion

3. Undertaker 91 (No hat ) 2k15 entrance. - The no hat entrance in last gen games which was mainly used for the Undertaker's hood attires but also used as the   Undertaker 91 DLC entrance without dark lighting in 2k15.

4. Andre The Giant 2k17 Victory motion

5. Brock Lesnar 2k17 Victory motion

6 Alberto Del Rio 2k17 champion victory

7. Goldust and Cody Rhodes (The  Brotherhood) 2K15 tag entrance.

8. Sgt Slaughter (stand at attention) entrance with Iranian flag 

9.New Age Outlaws 2k17 tag entrance (The optional folder contains a folder with the theme and intro speech mixed)

10.Generic Tag Victory (female tag) 2k15 - listed as generic tag victory 10.

11. Road Dogg 2k17 entrance 

Fixes.

CM Punk 2k15 Victory motion fix with the opponent lying at the centre of the ring when the character kneels and performs the GTS taunt (ensure you copy the evt_data file)

AJ Lee 2k15 Victory motion fix where the defeated opponent lies at the centre of the ring as AJ Lee skips around in a circle.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Chosen One.

Thank you so much Squared!

I have one question, is it possible to port 4-man entrance from 2K18 such as Sanity and Wyatt family quartet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trikey
3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have updated the ported entrances pack with ported motions from previous games (none from 2k20 this time around)

5th AUGUST : MOTIONS AND MINOR FIXES  FROM PREVIOUS GAMES PORTED :

1.Fit Finlay 2k18 entrance

2. Lord Steven Regal entrance and Victory motion

3. Undertaker 91 (No hat ) 2k15 entrance. - The no hat entrance in last gen games which was mainly used for the Undertaker's hood attires but also used as the   Undertaker 91 DLC entrance without dark lighting in 2k15.

4. Andre The Giant 2k17 Victory motion

5. Brock Lesnar 2k17 Victory motion

6 Alberto Del Rio 2k17 champion victory

7. Goldust and Cody Rhodes (The  Brotherhood) 2K15 tag entrance.

8. Sgt Slaughter (stand at attention) entrance with Iranian flag 

9.New Age Outlaws 2k17 tag entrance (The optional folder contains a folder with the theme and intro speech mixed)

10.Generic Tag Victory (female tag) 2k15 - listed as generic tag victory 10.

Fixes.

CM Punk 2k15 Victory motion fix with the opponent lying at the centre of the ring when the character kneels and performs the GTS taunt (ensure you copy the evt_data file)

AJ Lee 2k15 Victory motion fix where the defeated opponent lies at the centre of the ring as AJ Lee skips around in a circle.

Thank you

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, The Chosen One. said:

Thank you so much Squared!

I have one question, is it possible to port 4-man entrance from 2K18 such as Sanity and Wyatt family quartet?

Hi,

it’s possible to port both entrances. (They are actually in 2k19 but not listed).

The issue with 4-man entrances in 2k19 is they don’t work in 8-man tag matches whereas they did in 2k18. Might be a bug or something.

The second issue with these entrances is. a 4 man entrance It will only work if you select the characters already Set in the 0fop data file for the entrance.

For instance , the Wyatt family 4 man has Braun, Harper, Rowan and Bray’s ID’s in the data file. It will only work with these characters selected. If you want it to work for a different set of characters, the ID’s will need to be changed in the file which is a simple process.

In 2k20, these issues are fixed as 4 man entrances work in 8 man tag and any 4 random characters will load in a 4 man entrance.

 

 

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wrestling Warrior

Sweet update, cool to see some of my requests added! I completely forgot about that Lesnar winning animation, baffled they removed it when that shot of him looking back at the ring looks great. Couple of issues I noticed with the pack:

 - The EVT files for Road Dogg and the New Age Outlaws seem to be missing from the pack. Road Dogg is defaulted to Austin's entrance and NAO to Generic Tag 1.  
 - Title belts don't appear in the championship version of Regal's entrance. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83

@squaredcirclefan Hi, I hope your fine :) 

There's one thing I can't figure out, maybe you can help me.
After installing the latest updates I can't, for example, find Jaxson Ryker's entry in the game. I have the same problem with other entries such as Jinder Mahal '20, or AJ Lee that I can't see anymore.
I followed the steps as usual and renamed my string files according to the numbers.

I don't see what I could have done wrong, must I eventually reinstall the complete pack and then do a last update? Or erase the evt, and reinject them?
Thank you in advance for your advice.

You're doing a great job for the community as always.

Cheers

Ben

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KyzerKid

Hey @squaredcirclefan

So after successfully installing the latest update everything seems to be working fine except one thing. The New age outlaws entrance is the exact same as Generic tag 1 for me. Any reason why I might be experiencing this?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, KyzerKid said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan

So after successfully installing the latest update everything seems to be working fine except one thing. The New age outlaws entrance is the exact same as Generic tag 1 for me. Any reason why I might be experiencing this?

 

9 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Sweet update, cool to see some of my requests added! I completely forgot about that Lesnar winning animation, baffled they removed it when that shot of him looking back at the ring looks great. Couple of issues I noticed with the pack:

 - The EVT files for Road Dogg and the New Age Outlaws seem to be missing from the pack. Road Dogg is defaulted to Austin's entrance and NAO to Generic Tag 1.  
 - Title belts don't appear in the championship version of Regal's entrance. 

Hi,

The evt files for Road Dogg and New Age Outlaws are not in the pack. I mistakenly placed them in a different folder. I will reupload later today.

The issue with the title belt mainly occurs with some 2k16 entrances, some of which I have fixed .

I will work on this and reupload the fixed file with the pack.

8 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Hi, I hope your fine :) 

There's one thing I can't figure out, maybe you can help me.
After installing the latest updates I can't, for example, find Jaxson Ryker's entry in the game. I have the same problem with other entries such as Jinder Mahal '20, or AJ Lee that I can't see anymore.
I followed the steps as usual and renamed my string files according to the numbers.

I don't see what I could have done wrong, must I eventually reinstall the complete pack and then do a last update? Or erase the evt, and reinject them?
Thank you in advance for your advice.

You're doing a great job for the community as always.

Cheers

Ben

Hi,

You will need to ensure you have the most recent update of the cae_item_p20.pac file . Just hold on a bit till I reupload the entrances pack later today.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83

@squaredcirclefan Oh thanks, I always forget this detail (I'm hopeless xD), as I only focus on what's in the packs, I never think about the CAE file.

I'll try again this Sunday evening after taking updated pack and your updated CAE.file on the otherside :)

Thanks ;)

Ben

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
6 hours ago, KyzerKid said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan

So after successfully installing the latest update everything seems to be working fine except one thing. The New age outlaws entrance is the exact same as Generic tag 1 for me. Any reason why I might be experiencing this?

I've reuploaded the pack with the motions included and the Lord Steven Regal entrance title fix.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.