Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

33 minutes ago, DZParagon said:

When I change the string, then close wrestleplus (which I used to change the string) then reopen it and check where I changed the strings, the changes have occurred on the wrong string. Obviously they also don't show up in the game. An example is I change 6600 -Empty String to be filled to Scorpio sky, then 6608 turns to 6608 WRESTLE PLUS CSCORPIO SKY, and 6609 turns to nothing, but looks like "                 ustom string" Another example is I change 57ff from Donovan Dijak to Dominik Dijakovic, close and reopen WrestlePlus and 57ff is unchanged and 5807 is changed to Dominik Dijakovic.

I will suggest using Wrestleminus to change the string rather than wrestleplus, since the string in the pack has always been modified in Wrestleminus

There might be conflicts using both tools.

There is a short tutorial on this thread which might be helpful.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Did you rebuild the def file ?

No, can you tell me how to do that or redirect to a post that says how? I've never tried to do something like this so I don't really know lol.

After reading through this topic for a bit I've seen people say that installing some kind of  2k19 ported pack before update 12 was necessary but what is this 2k19 ported moves pack and where can i find it?

• Like 1

On 2019/11/5 at AM7点47分, squaredcirclefan said:

您能列举出一些导致该错误的原因吗?

Hello, brother. Is there John cena lightning fist in it? Can I transplant it to 2k19?

On 11/1/2019 at 2:42 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Mr Red White and Blue is the name for the entrance in 2k20. You can set the entrance and Victory in Data editor. Just set 264 as the entrance and 6184 as the Victory animation. To use the audio it needs to be injected over the ring announcer audio for one of the removed 2k18 characters. The audio can be injected directly without converting. Sound editor will convert first before injecting.

I don't know if you have read through the ring announcer thread on this forum. If you let me know which slot you are using for the mod, I will send you a modified sound_p30.pac file and instructions on which audio to replace.

Hello, if I download the action in this post, will it conflict with your migration from 2k20 to 19, because both files have something in common

On 11/5/2019 at 7:47 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you list a few which have given you that error ?

Hello, the author. I will copy the two downloaded files to the game directory after downloading the following two download links. Because there is a common file with the same name in the two files, if they are copied to the game directory, will there be any conflict

https://mega.nz/#!tvpy3ArR!LT9rB6hKdDa-Hs051Ne2XUfZjVqygSJxngyr3My3PVI

https://mega.nz/#!xN5nzAJK!7rNm5ygz0LbzV5xUZLrehpZGz2Lb24bz8ZQ-KdRLYyk

On 3/6/2020 at 9:31 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

The names for the moves in the game are not listed in the string file. They are listed in the createmode.pac file in the pac\root folder.

I don't understand, does it mean I can I use this backport mod on top of this mod you made earlier?

Or not?

Hi @squaredcirclefan i still can't assign five knuckle shuffle 2k18 diving attack as a normal diving attack even with a new update hope you can add that to the list so that the move can be assign as a normal diving attack and i have a question in my mind since you can figure out most of the thing i just wanna know is there's a way to pull the straps down in alt attires for example certain superstars like undertaker , Kurt angle , Big show etc can pull there straps down but only the default attire one has this ability and it doesn't work with additional attires why 😕

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - Usos 2k20, Lucha House Party 2k20, Hawkins and Ryder, Mandy and Sonya Deville, Kendrick and London , DX 2K15 TAG entrances uploaded .

Hi,

I've been occupied for a while so I haven't been active for a few days. I will go through messages and posts and respond accordingly.

I have updated the entrances pack with a few ported entrances.

1.The Usos 2k20 tag entrance

2. Lucha House Party Trio 2k20 entrance (ensure you copy all the props in the pac\props folder to your game.)

3. Curt Hawkins and Zach Ryder 2k20 entrance

4. Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville 2k20 tag entrance

5. Brian Kendrick and Paul London 2k20  Tag entrance

6. Chyna 2k20 entrance with the Pyro Gun prop : At present I haven't been able to figure out getting the pyro working in 2k19.

7. D-Generation X 2K15  tag entrance (listed as DX) 

A new download link can be found in the first post (first page) 

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

26 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

glad that you are back . welcome back ❤️  :D thanks for the update . A lill help please , hi do you have my trent seven blonde hair pac ? can you send me ?  also how to generate hash for alt. attires ? I cant figure it out since it only needs ch id only 

I had to reset my PC so ive deleted all my mod files. Some of the files in your Trent zip I just downloaded are corrupt. This is making the mod crash. By the looks of it, you will probably need to redo that mod.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Yeah i will do that .   also how to generate hash for alt. attires ? I cant figure it out since it only needs ch id only 

Are you referring to the character models or renders ?

21 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Yes remders like how to generate hash for alt attire ? Like for 039800 pac ch id is 398 so what will be for 039801 ? I saw velveteen breeze method shown on his channel . 

You need to type these strings wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typea39801 and wwe19_singleread/texture/ssface/typeb39801 in a MD5 hash generator. The tool used in the video can't be used to generate hashes for alternate attires. You need to download a md5 hash generator software.

I will first suggest you read the ADDING RENDERS thread in the TOOLS AND RESOURCES SECTION.

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2020 at 4:08 AM, TeamShattSean said:

anyone know how to get the Hogan he is using?? that's the 2k20 isn't that??

its just @AznBlusuazn's ported Hogan mod with 2k20 face and skin texture.

Here is a link to the mod used in the video https://mega.nz/#!5BYECI6D!PKhgy72acb7xDXmB44oAQKDPIMGoWb-TA0elj_MX-fA

On 3/8/2020 at 8:03 AM, sp4578 said:

Hello, brother. Is there John cena lightning fist in it? Can I transplant it to 2k19?

The Lighting Fist isn't working properly in gameplay. Its one of the few moves which can't be fully ported over as it contains data which is not compatible with 2k19.

On 3/8/2020 at 7:38 AM, straight edge subhasis said:

No 

Is that me or commentary is very wrong to announce finishers ? F5 is flapjack , when I hit claymore they shout dropkick i use neck breaker they shout trouble innn paradise wth . Any way to fix this ?

I will have a look but I'm not experiencing this issue in gameplay

On 3/9/2020 at 6:14 PM, Junaid Ahmed said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan i still can't assign five knuckle shuffle 2k18 diving attack as a normal diving attack even with a new update hope you can add that to the list so that the move can be assign as a normal diving attack and i have a question in my mind since you can figure out most of the thing i just wanna know is there's a way to pull the straps down in alt attires for example certain superstars like undertaker , Kurt angle , Big show etc can pull there straps down but only the default attire one has this ability and it doesn't work with additional attires why 😕

For some reason , the game will only assign the move as a normal diving attack if it is placed in the slot of the new animation. I am still yet to find another way.

I did locate the animation files which control the straps but since the game engine is not coded to implement it for alternate attires, it wouldn't work unfortunately.

On 3/9/2020 at 6:49 PM, straight edge subhasis said:

Just a querry I saw some reversals are now available as normal moves . Is it possible to update reversals with nornal moves too ?

Also my wall mini apron trons aren't working after renaming . I renamed all to same as ch id so it will be easy to remember . But nothing is working except titantrons . Can you tell me whats wrong ? I also set all in moveset correctly

Reversals don't work like normal moves. You can't assign them like movesets to characters. the motions are all bundled together and controlled by another file in the game.

On 3/10/2020 at 9:01 PM, MRG said:

any chance of getting Rondas armbar ported? that and the rolling Piper's Pit are missing, I believe.

I have tried porting the moves but they have glitches in gameplay so I had to put it aside for the time being.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, shenlong02 said:

@squaredcirclefan can i request mod a Roman Super Dropkick OMG to Corner Stun Front like Corner Baseball Slide Bayley OMG.

Hi,

That move wouldn't work as a corner front grapple unfortunately as its set in a separate category to the other two OMG moves you listed.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 1:10 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, If you have the sound_p30.pac file for move update 11, can you replace it with that file. 

@squaredcirclefan It's odd, as I don't have the sound_p30.pac file for move update 11. I have been testing for days and the issue did not appear again with Move update 12's sound_p30.pac file.

Will keep you updated. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bookerman said:

@squaredcirclefan It's odd, as I don't have the sound_p30.pac file for move update 11. I have been testing for days and the issue did not appear again with Move update 12's sound_p30.pac file.

Will keep you updated. 

OK. If you look in the optional files folder, you will find a copy of the sound_p30.pac file with an instruction  in case there are issues.

Also ensure you don't have another copy of the file in a different location as the game will read from either file when it starts up.

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - Usos 2k20, Haas and Benjamin, Lucha House Party entrance and victory, Hawkins and Ryder, Mandy and Sonya Deville, Kendrick and London , DX 2K15 TAG entrances uploaded .

I have updated the entrances pack with two additional entrances and a minor fix.

Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin 2k20  tag entrance (World's greatest team)  added.

Lucha House Party Trio Victory motion added.

The ring announcer is now fixed for the Jeff Cobb entrance motion.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4