squaredcirclefan

WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES. 2k20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs), Ported entrances pack (Final update). Ported 2k20 DLC Moves batch 4 uploaded , Additional Entrances and fixes update 1.

andisnameisJOHNCENA
8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes please.

Hi, I have ported over Zelina Vega's 2k20 entrance. You should find it listed in Create Entrance. I probably forgot to list it on the thread.

I will have a look at Richochet's entrance.

umm.. there is no zelina vega and Ricochet 2 on CAE list ?

squaredcirclefan
2 hours ago, andisnameisJOHNCENA said:

umm.. there is no zelina vega and Ricochet 2 on CAE list ?

It’s possible I didn’t add her name to the cae list but her entrance file should be in the pack. If not , I’ll add it with the next release.

Ricochet’s entrance hasn’t been ported.

2 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi i got a problem as I already have an edited string so dont wanna replace it anymore . as a result so many entrances in CAE are empty string to be listed . any way to fix it ?

I will repost a list of the string names and ID ‘s  I used which you need to enter into the string file.

• Thanks 1

TheJStale
17 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes please.

Sure. I'll DM it to you

Seth Freakin Rolli

hey man, i have a problem. the running strike move running hurricanrana is broken. When selecting the move on CAM it has no preview of the move. When performing it in the match, the performer just freezes while running and opponent does nothing. Can u look it? Thank you!

squaredcirclefan
50 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

hey man, i have a problem. the running strike move running hurricanrana is broken. When selecting the move on CAM it has no preview of the move. When performing it in the match, the performer just freezes while running and opponent does nothing. Can u look it? Thank you!

Hi, 

This was an error I made while testing some ported moves. Can you download and place this createmode.pac file in the pac\root folder ? The issue should now be fixed.

https://mega.nz/#!5YgViDRQ!-F5CmIsNFMj5bHrgkif8YBvA-89oZaYbzq2lxZuy6us

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

squaredcirclefan
17 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi i got a problem as I already have an edited string so dont wanna replace it anymore . as a result so many entrances in CAE are empty string to be listed . any way to fix it ?

Hi, Here are the string ID's and names I have used in the string file for the entrances I have ported. There are a few additional at the end without animations which will be uploaded soon.

51AA ROMAN REIGNS CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AB THE ROCK CHAMPION 2 (2 BELT)

51AC THE ROCK CHAMPION 1 ( 2 BELT)

51AD STEVE AUSTIN CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AE RANDY ORTON CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AF (GENERIC CHAMPION 1 (2 BELT)

51B0 TOMMASO CIAMPA CHAMPION

51B1 KYLE O 'REILLY CHAMPION

51B2 RONDA ROUSEY CHAMPION

51B3 BECKY LYNCH CHAMPION

51B4 UNLEASHED RANDY ORTON

51B5 BOBBY LASHLEY AND LIO RUSH

51B6 HUMBERO CARILLO

51B7 HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN

51B8 THE FIEND BRAY WYATT

51B9 BUDDY MURPHY

51BA CEDRIK ALEXANDER 2

51BB DREW MCINTYRE 2 

51BC THE UNDISPUTED ERA QUARTET

51BD JEFF HARDY 2

51BE HEAVY MACHINERY 2 

51BF KEVIN OWENS 3 

51C0 MOUSTACHE MOUNTAIN

51C1 THE MIZ 2

51C2  BECKY LYNCH (THE MAN)

51A9 THE ROCK ($500 DOLLAR SHIRT)

51A0 RICOCHET 2 *

51A1 STEVE AUSTIN 2 *

51A2 BRIAN CAGE (HE IS A MACHINE) *

51A3 BOBBY LASHLEY 2 *

51A4 LUCHA HOUSE PARTY *

51A5 THE USOS 3 *

51A6 DREW MCINTYRE CHAMPION *

( * NEXT BATCH)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

BlackBen83

@squaredcirclefan Thanks a lot for the updates, really appreciate, and so awesome.

Thanks again.

Ben

• Like 1

FKR
5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, Here are the string ID's and names I have used in the string file for the entrances I have ported. There are a few additional at the end without animations which will be uploaded soon.

51AA ROMAN REIGNS CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AB THE ROCK CHAMPION 2 (2 BELT)

51AC THE ROCK CHAMPION 1 ( 2 BELT)

51AD STEVE AUSTIN CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AE RANDY ORTON CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AF (GENERIC CHAMPION 1 (2 BELT)

51B0 TOMMASO CIAMPA CHAMPION

51B1 KYLE O 'REILLY CHAMPION

51B2 RONDA ROUSEY CHAMPION

51B3 BECKY LYNCH CHAMPION

51B4 UNLEASHED RANDY ORTON

51B5 BOBBY LASHLEY AND LIO RUSH

51B6 HUMBERO CARILLO

51B7 HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN

51B8 THE FIEND BRAY WYATT

51B9 BUDDY MURPHY

51BA CEDRIK ALEXANDER 2

51BB DREW MCINTYRE 2 

51BC THE UNDISPUTED ERA QUARTET

51BD JEFF HARDY 2

51BE HEAVY MACHINERY 2 

51BF KEVIN OWENS 3 

51C0 MOUSTACHE MOUNTAIN

51C1 THE MIZ 2

51C2  BECKY LYNCH (THE MAN)

51A9 THE ROCK ($500 DOLLAR SHIRT)

51A0 RICOCHET 2 *

51A1 STEVE AUSTIN 2 *

51A2 BRIAN CAGE (HE IS A MACHINE) *

51A3 BOBBY LASHLEY 2 *

51A4 LUCHA HOUSE PARTY *

51A5 THE USOS 3 *

51A6 DREW MCINTYRE CHAMPION *

( * NEXT BATCH)

Hi just 1 thing where to rename it ? Its not in the string section . So which file i need to rename ?

• Like 1

BlackBen83

@straight edge subhasis You just need to open your modded String.win file with HxD, search the number only. And rename. That's what I do most of the time. Save, delete the bak file.

And copy and paste your new string file in the game pac folder.

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
6 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi just 1 thing where to rename it ? Its not in the string section . So which file i need to rename ?

Which tool are you using to edit the string_win.pac file ?

FKR
1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Which tool are you using to edit the string_win.pac file ?

Using the wrestleminus . I found the 51AA section but in other place of string not in the 00000 section . 

• Like 1

BlackBen83
48 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Using the wrestleminus . I found the 51AA section but in other place of string not in the 00000 section . 

I think HxD and CCT are the best if you need to work on several lines, entrances, wrestlers names, or others.. Personally.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

FKR
1 minute ago, BlackBen83 said:

I think HxD and CCT are the best if you need to work on several lines, entrances, wrestlers names, or others.. Personally.

Yes but wrestleminus is easy for me . So I use that more often . I dont use hxd that much

• Like 1

WiiCraftTech

Where the heck is the download link for ALL of the moves..??

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
3 minutes ago, WiiCraftTech said:

Where the heck is the download link for ALL of the moves..??

Hi,

The link is on the first post of this thread. 

If you haven't downloaded any ported moves previously, you will first need to download the moves pack from this thread (2nd post)

This contains moves ported from previous games and moves not listed in Create moveset.

You will then download the 2k20 pack on this thread .

• Like 2

squaredcirclefan

PORTED MOVES UPDATE 11 released . A download link can be found on the first post.

5 2k20 moves ported.

1. Handspring Evasion Dropkick 9Stunned against the ropes) - Io Shirai

2. Handspring Dropkick  (Stunned against the ropes)- Kushida

3. Hanging Cloverleaf (Ground submission) - Rhea Ripley 

4. Seven Star Lariat 2 (Rear grapple strike) - Trent Seven \ Kazuchika Okada 

5. The Big Boot (Hollywood Hulk Hogan) -This move is still in beta. - I still need to figure how  the 2k20 strike moves can connect properly with the opponent in 19 as all the data can't be ported over. The CAM preview of the move glitches so I showed a preview of the Practice Play.

• Thanks 5
  • Woo 2

FKR
1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

PORTED MOVES UPDATE 11 released . A download link can be found on the first post.

5 2k20 moves ported.

1. Handspring Evasion Dropkick 9Stunned against the ropes) - Io Shirai

2. Handspring Dropkick  (Stunned against the ropes)- Kushida

3. Hanging Cloverleaf (Ground submission) - Rhea Ripley 

4. Seven Star Lariat 2 (Rear grapple strike) - Trent Seven \ Kazuchika Okada 

5. The Big Boot (Hollywood Hulk Hogan) -This move is still in beta. - I still need to figure how  the 2k20 strike moves can connect properly with the opponent in 19 as all the data can't be ported over. The CAM preview of the move glitches so I showed a preview of the Practice Play.

as always thank you for all of this ❤️ 

• Like 1

brethbk69

hi there, when you say inject into pac file, are you talking about the ch pac file? I've watched your tutortial on this, just not sure which pac file i need to inject it to. thanks   (Humberto Carrillo 2k20 entrance and gfx files (Titantron, mini, wall, ramp and apron trons) - You will need to inject into a pac file.)

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
1 minute ago, brethbk69 said:

hi there, when you say inject into pac file, are you talking about the ch pac file? I've watched your tutortial on this, just not sure which pac file i need to inject it to. thanks   (Humberto Carrillo 2k20 entrance and gfx files (Titantron, mini, wall, ramp and apron trons) - You will need to inject into a pac file.)

You don't need to do that anymore. You can inject the files with the CCT import trons feature.

brethbk69
1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You don't need to do that anymore. You can inject the files with the CCT import trons feature.

that's good to know! on some of the GFX  i've downloaded, it's a pac file, can i still inject those with CCT? i think it was AJ Lee gfx, but only came in pac files.

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
Just now, brethbk69 said:

that's good to know! on some of the GFX  i've downloaded, it's a pac file, can i still inject those with CCT? i think it was AJ Lee gfx, but only came in pac files.

You can inject those with CCT or place each in its appropriate folder .

brethbk69
6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can inject those with CCT or place each in its appropriate folder .

thanks again, will try when i get home. btw...you're super helpful and constantly have new stuff out here ! 

• Like 2

FKR

@squaredcirclefan hi , since you are able to fix sound and screen vibrations.  is it possible to fix the seven star lariat 1 sound ? In 2 there was perfect sound . Also can you do fix the gts (punk) and stunner (ko) and bro mission ?  In stunner of ko he falls a lil bit slowly after he grabs him . Also sound and vibration problems are there . 

squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, straight edge subhasis said:

@squaredcirclefan hi , since you are able to fix sound and screen vibrations.  is it possible to fix the seven star lariat 1 sound ? In 2 there was perfect sound . Also can you do fix the gts (punk) and stunner (ko) and bro mission ?  In stunner of ko he falls a lil bit slowly after he grabs him . Also sound and vibration problems are there . 

To be honest, not all sound and screen vibration issues can be fixed as there is nothing to work with regarding this.

From 2k16-19, the developers left the sound data for most of the moves they removed. So when I ported a move from 2k16,17 or 18 for instance, the sound data for the move was left over in its original slot.

The vibration and health damage meter timing data was also the same format and the same timing data was used from 2k15-19.

In 2k20, this has changed, the numbers for the vibration and sound  are no more the same and the data can't be ported over from 20. 

What I basically do is preview a similar move to the one I'm porting , do a count in my head for any impact, punch , kick and when the opponent is slammed on the mat. Sometimes you can find moves with the same timing pattern, sometimes you can't. 

Seven Star Lariat 1 is difficult to fix as there's is no other move with a similar patter of punches, grapples or kicks whose data I can use.

The CM Punk GTS vibration I have fixed as I was able to obtain its vibration timing data from 2k17. The sound data the developers left over has issues but I can't fix that.

I had to use data which made the Stunner motion a bit slower as it was just too fast in the game. Basically all the moves where there is an initial kick to the gut were just too fast and looked out of place and arcade like. I also haven't found the right data from a 2k19  which will enable me fix any vibration issues. With the sound, that's really the best possible that can be done in the current circumstances.

Bro mission - That's a difficult one as there is no move with a similar pattern. The initial combo punches for instance. 

As I have mentioned before, any sound or vibration we get from a 2k20 move is just by a stroke of luck. With some moves , we get a 2k19 move with the same pattern, with some, there is absolutely nothing. A move like the Seven Star Lariat 2 has the same impact timings with Ripcord Knee Strike. That's why that one worked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1