Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, ItsReigningKen said:

is it safe to assume you tried porting everyones entrances?

Hi. Not really. 
 With the champion entrances yes. The only champion entrance which didn’t work properly is the Kairi Sane title entrance . 
It works for the most part but the animation for the treasure chest opening doesn’t work. I have it in my game but just didn’t upload it for that reason.

With normal and tag entrances, I just had to focus on new entrances for current stars. I didn’t port some of the generic entrances and most of the DLC entrances as I didn’t see the importance. The facial animations not working correctly and the manual process involved in creating all the entrance data from the 2k20  file in HXD and formatting for 2k19 made me less enthusiastic about porting all  new entrances.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES. 2k20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs), Ported entrances pack (Final update). Ported 2k20 DLC Moves batch 4 uploaded , Additional Entrances and fixes update 1.

I had added a few more ported moves from the DLC batch and some from the base game and previous games in this update.

. A download link can be found in the first post of this thread

This is the final DLC update batch I will be working on . This brings the total number of moves in all three updates to about 60 and the total number of 2k20 moves and taunts ported to about 150.

As the saying goes, nothing lasts forever. Now its time to finally put move ports to rest for good. 

I will post update to fixes for any of the moves but I will not be working on porting any more as I will be taking a break modding  for some time and working on some outside projects.

Sadly not every 2k20 move is going to work in 2k19 . I have worked on some other moves which have various glitches during gameplay so I had to leave them out. 

Moves added :

IRELAND'S CALL  - Jordan Devlin
GATSON CUTTER  - Jordan Devlin /others
STEP-OVER DDT - MsChif
INVERTED SCOOPSLAM 
TILT-A-WHIRL BACKSTABBER
BACKBREAKER 5 - Keith Lee (strong grapple)
RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP\GROUND PUNCHES 
FIREMAN'S CARRY DISCUS ELBOW -Keith Lee (used when he still wrestled in independent promotions)
DOUBLE UNDERHOOK POWERBOMB - Scott Steiner
INTERCEPTOR -Kairi Sane
ROYAL BUTTERFLY - Sara Del Rey
CORNER PUMP KICK -Zelina Vega
GRIZZLY MAGNUM 2 (corner) -  Keith Lee
SCOOP SLAM 5 -various
FOOT PRESS & PENDULUM KNEES -Io Shirai
VAULTING HEADSCISSORS TAKEDOWN Kacy Catanzaro
SPINNING URANAGE -Samoa Joe
ROLLING CUTTER 5 (TWISTED INVERTED SUPLEX) -Mansoor
EDGECUTION - Edge
CROSS RHODES 1 (2K15) - Unused old animation for the Cross Rhodes but seems fit for Damien Priest's variation of the cutter.
SAM URAI -Taunt (not previewed)
SPEAR 3 (2K15) 

* Some of the corner moves and the apron moves have minor glitches with the ropes due to data for rope animations in 2k20 moves not included in the move animation files.

* There is currently a minor glitch where both characters will freeze for about 2 seconds after the Vaulting Headscissors Takedown is executed.

here is a preview of the moves ported.

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Glorious 2

11 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I had added a few more ported moves from the DLC batch and some from the base game and previous games in this update.

. A download link can be found in the first post of this thread

This is the final DLC update batch I will be working on . This brings the total number of moves in all three updates to about 60 and the total number of 2k20 moves and taunts ported to about 150.

As the saying goes, nothing lasts forever. Now its time to finally put move ports to rest for good. 

I will post update to fixes for any of the moves but I will not be working on porting any more as I will be taking a break modding  for some time and working on some outside projects.

Sadly not every 2k20 move is going to work in 2k19 . I have worked on some other moves which have various glitches during gameplay so I had to leave them out. 

Moves added :

IRELAND'S CALL  - Jordan Devlin
GATSON CUTTER  - Jordan Devlin /others
STEP-OVER DDT - MsChif
INVERTED SCOOPSLAM 
TILT-A-WHIRL BACKSTABBER
BACKBREAKER 5 - Keith Lee (strong grapple)
RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP\GROUND PUNCHES 
FIREMAN'S CARRY DISCUS ELBOW -Keith Lee (used when he still wrestled in independent promotions)
DOUBLE UNDERHOOK POWERBOMB - Scott Steiner
INTERCEPTOR -Kairi Sane
ROYAL BUTTERFLY - Sara Del Rey
CORNER PUMP KICK -Zelina Vega
GRIZZLY MAGNUM 2 (corner) -  Keith Lee
SCOOP SLAM 5 -various
FOOT PRESS & PENDULUM KNEES -Io Shirai
VAULTING HEADSCISSORS TAKEDOWN Kacy Catanzaro
SPINNING URANAGE -Samoa Joe
ROLLING CUTTER 5 (TWISTED INVERTED SUPLEX) -Mansoor
EDGECUTION - Edge
CROSS RHODES 1 (2K15) - Unused old animation for the Cross Rhodes but seems fit for Damien Priest's variation of the cutter.
SAM URAI -Taunt (not previewed)
SPEAR 3 (2K15) 

* Some of the corner moves and the apron moves have minor glitches with the ropes due to data for rope animations in 2k20 moves not included in the move animation files.

* There is currently a minor glitch where both characters will freeze for about 2 seconds after the Vaulting Headscissors Takedown is executed.

here is a preview of the moves ported.

Thanks for all you done. You really contributed a lot to this community. You really do deserve a break because you gave this community some of the best mods and ports ever. Just Thanks

• Like 4

Indeed. This game has become something way more than it originally was, and that's all thanks to you. Thanks for you support and digging to find answers to questions. You have been a community pillar. I wish that your endeavors outside modding are just as successful and rewarding. I hope you'll still be around every once in awhile. This place just wouldn't feel the same without you. Cheers for all you've done and all you'll do.

• Like 4
  • Yes! 4

Thanks a ton. This batch is loaded and if it's the last, then what a great note to go out on. Seeing your ports was a large reason of why I even picked up 2k19 on PC in the first place, and they've made the game infinitely more enjoyable.

• Like 4

I've said this many times before but thank you so, so much for all of your hard work, Squaredcirclefan. We may never know just how many hours you've spent selflessly putting things together and creating these ports, mods, and other features for the community, and I want you to know we see you and it's so very appreciated. You've made countless mods and releases for us over the year, many of which can be considered essential to the best in-game experience.

You've absolutely more than earned the break and I hope that you enjoy your time off and personal projects. Thanks again for everything!

• Like 1

Thanks for everything you added into the game, was wondering when you dug deeper into the 2K20 move files did you ever find any that had been hidden or never listed like you found in previous games? 

• Like 1

I'm having a slight issue with the Undisputed Era 4 entrance. It used to work fine but as of late if I do a tag match with Kyle and Bobby Fish plus Roderick and Adam as managers, Kyle o'reilly comes out first by himself and then AGAIN with the rest of UE. I do have the alternate file installed that you provided to me months ago, could it be that causing it? 

• Like 1

Hello my friend. First of all, thanks for your hard work.
I have a question. I have installed the superstar entraces and everything is fine but for some reason, some entries like Samoa Joe and some others are not to be selected for other superstars, any help?

• Like 1

Ok so I been going through the first page over and over. There's a lot of stuff there. How many packs are there and in which order should they be installed?

I have :

2k19  mod. Ported moves from 2k15 to 2k20

Then I installed Ported 2k20 DLC moves Update 1-4 over it

Then I installed Ported entrances from 2k20 and previous games .Updated August 17

Then installed ported entrances additional update 1 over that.

I seen a bunch of new entrances but the Roman Reigns championship one where he puts the title over his shoulder is not in my game.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2019 at 7:38 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Here is the 2k16 Seth Rollins entrance file. Place all the files in the appropriate folders. The entrance is listed in CAE as Seth Rollins 2.

https://mega.nz/#!AdokCQzA!Iadu8NV1v6FZFIwnCpOI2MqlJA-CQDsN-yhkedkxxj8

I've downloaded this file but it just appears as a stone cold steve austin entrance

• Like 1