Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, JonasSlasher said:

hey man thanks for the pack, im happy that we now have natural selection 2 on 2k19,

i would just like to report that ataxia, knee lift poison rana, and double underhook brainbuster do not have any sound when peformed..

other than that thanks so much man!

Hi,

I had mistakenly placed one of the old versions of the impact sound data files in the pack. I have placed the updated one and reuploaded. Thank you for letting me know.

40 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

Hi

I wanted to ask if you could port the tilt a whirl backstabber

Hi,

Tilt a whirl backstabber will be part of update 4 which will be uploaded in a few days.

• Like 2
  • Glorious 1

@squaredcirclefan I have noticed that when some motions results on CM Punk motions. For example, Ricochet 2k20 entrance is CM Punk's entrance while, the NEW Daniel Brian victory motion is actually CM Punk victory motion. I never really messed with the entrance before and even though I updated the files, I barely changed the entrances in the game. Any idea?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, LexRed said:

@squaredcirclefan I have noticed that when some motions results on CM Punk motions. For example, Ricochet 2k20 entrance is CM Punk's entrance while, the NEW Daniel Brian victory motion is actually CM Punk victory motion. I never really messed with the entrance before and even though I updated the files, I barely changed the entrances in the game. Any idea?

I thought I was the only one with this problem

1 hour ago, LexRed said:

I've got that problem too😥.

On 10/21/2020 at 12:40 AM, bigdimesdrawer said:

This is such a great mod! I wonder, would it be possible to add the strong strikes as selectable in the grapples section of the moveset as well?

Hi. No it isn’t possible to add strong strikes in the grapples section in create moveset. There is code written into the animation which determines what categories the game will place the move animation  listing.

4 hours ago, LexRed said:

Hi,

This has happened because the original ID’s used for CM Punks 2k15 entrance and victory notions have been assigned to new motions in 2k20.

For instance the ID for CM Punks 2k16 entrance is 131. When 2k19 was released, @aznblusuazn changed the ID’s for CM Punks entrance and victory notions and assigned new ID’s. This is also reflected in data. If you look at the Data Editor 2k19 entrance ID’s you will see CM Punks entrance is 1134 and Victory motion is 6134. 
I took this into account when I ported the motions as I used the original ID’s the developers used in most cases. 131 Has been assigned to the New Daniel Bran in 2k20  and CM Punk’s 2k15 title entrance ID 618 has been assigned to Ricochet’s second entrance in 2k20.

If you have downloaded the entrance mod with the original ID assigned then the conflicts will occur. 
What I will have to do in this case is assign a different unused ID to the the New Daniel Bryan  and Ricochet motions and reupload. I will do this sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

Hi @squaredcirclefan

I hope its not too late for a request, but I was wondering why the SPEAR 3 from 2k15 (edge's running finisher) hasn't yet been ported over.

It looks way cooler than any running spear versions for edge.

Hope you can add it to the upcoming batch 4 moveset .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rajprit said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

I hope its not too late for a request, but I was wondering why the SPEAR 3 from 2k15 (edge's running finisher) hasn't yet been ported over.

It looks way cooler than any running spear versions for edge.

Hope you can add it to the upcoming batch 4 moveset .

Hi,

The move wasn't ported over as I couldn't get it to work on unused slots at the time and I didn't want to replace any spear.

Though the new animation is actually how Edge  executes the move. He hits the spear at the Right side whereas  the old spear 3 was on the left. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan

2 hours ago, Kirito2003 said:

Will you be able to port over ripcord koppou kick ,knee balanced enzuiguri,blistering tornado kick and martis knees

Hi,

Sadly those 4 are all strike moves which contain additional data that can’t be ported over so they can’t work properly in 19.

5 hours ago, ItsReigningKen said:

Did you remove kairi sanes champion entrance?

I didn’t add Kairi Shane’s  2k20 champion entrance to the entrances pack due to the treasure chest animation not working properly.

37 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Sadly those 4 are all strike moves which contain additional data that can’t be ported over so they can’t work properly in 19.

What about the martis knees

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

What about the martis knees

Scripted move category like Last Shot 1 which contain additional data. These can't work properly or not work at all. 

5 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

hi thanks for the dlc moves i was wondering if you could possibly port the miz's new skull crushing finale animation thats in 2k20

Hi.I had tried it a while back. The rear  arm grip animation glitches and the combo pin isn't working so I had to drop it.