Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Squared, you blow me away with every update. Awesome stuff! You make modding fun.

I have another string issue per usual; can you add Torrie Wilson to your string?

Thanks SC!

Edited by IUE1718
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 4:43 AM, IUE1718 said:

Squared, you blow me away with every update. Awesome stuff! You make modding fun.

I have another string issue per usual; can you add Torrie Wilson to your string?

Thanks SC!

That’s quite surprising Torrie Wilson isn’t there. I’ll add it in.

2 hours ago, Kazim-KK said:

Bro can you port old superman puch

I’ll look into it.

1 hour ago, -sggb- said:

Hey, do you think it would be possible for you to port Curt Hawkins's 2K20 entrance? 

It’s been ported and will be released with the next update which I will upload today.

Hi,

I have updated the entrances pack with a few more ported motions. The updated download link can be found in the first post (first page of this thread)

1. Curt Hawkins 2k20 entrance (listed as Curt Hawkins 2)

2. Tessa Blanchard 2k20 Victory

3. Chainsaw Charlie 2k20 victory

4. Jeff Cobb 2k20 Victory

5. Tazz 2k20 Victory

6. Flip Gordon 2k20 Entrance and Victory motions.

7. Jake Roberts 2k16 Victory (This is the removed victory motion where the character places the snake on the opponent's shoulder. The updated evt_data.pac file will need to be copied over or the defeated opponent will be invisible in the motion during gameplay.)

8. Jimmy Uso 2k15 entrance (listed as Jimmy Uso '15)

9. Jey Uso 2k15 entrance. (listed as Jey Uso '15)

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES PORTS: Tazz, Tessa Blanchard, Chainsaw Charlie, Jeff Cobb 2k20 victory motions ported. Curt Hawkins, Flip Gordon 2k20 entrances
11 minutes ago, Stylesismilo said:

Only some cutscenes, at least thats what I see for now.

ok. Can you test with the new update as I made a few amendments to the sound file.

1 minute ago, DFM85 said:

It's only me or the link doesn't work?

Hi, 

Can you try again as I had mistakenly deleted the file from the server while uploading an updated zip with the X-Pac's 2k16 entrance title fix.

4 hours ago, trikey said:

my bad it was 2k15 dlc

I believe it’s the same entrance in 2k19 named STAND AT ATTENTION. What I will do is duplicate the entrance and place the iranian flag in the data since the flag is in the game but unused.

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I believe it’s the same entrance in 2k19 named STAND AT ATTENTION. What I will do is duplicate the entrance and place the iranian flag in the data since the flag is in the game but unused.

thank you

• Like 1

great work. Just tested the most recent release, not sure if it's just me but i assigned the 2k15 " money shot" val venis finisher but it just gets stuck mid animation and forces game to be rebooted. Same with one of the frog splashes i think but may have been a different cause for crash? Just though i'd pass on this info incase there as a problem with that move and possibly others on the last update.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the ported Jake the Snake victory! It works beautifully. Long have I felt its absence, it's nice to see the proper snake attack post match once again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexFaz said:

great work. Just tested the most recent release, not sure if it's just me but i assigned the 2k15 " money shot" val venis finisher but it just gets stuck mid animation and forces game to be rebooted. Same with one of the frog splashes i think but may have been a different cause for crash? Just though i'd pass on this info incase there as a problem with that move and possibly others on the last update.

Hi, Can you reinstall both packs again. The 2k19 pack first then the 2k20 pack.

Loving these old entrance and victory ports, the Roberts 2K16 victory is a gem. For a future update, have you considered restoring the original names to the preset entrances in 2K19? Also speaking of entrances, wouldn't mind seeing some of these in future updates:

- Edge 2K16 Entrance
Fit Finlay 2K16 Entrance
- Finn Balor (Demon) 2K17 Championship Entrance
Goldust and Cody Rhodes 2K15 Entrance
- Harlem Heat 2K16 Entrance
- Ken Shamrock 2K16 Entrance
Lord Steven Regal 2K16 Entrance
Stan Hansen 2K20 Entrance
- Tajiri 2K20 Entrance
- Vader 2K16 Entrance
- Wade Barrett 2K16 entrance

• Like 2