Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

I have updated the moves pack. A new download link can be found in the first post.

This is a minor update.  The two main combo strike animations are in beta as not all the data for the moves is compatible with 2k19. Its a 50/50 chance the moves will work perfectly in the game, but due to requests, I decided to upload as it is. You will notice the initial strike does not connect. This is due to the additional data called homing parameters for strike moves which is formatted differently in 2k20.

1. Mia Yim Combo - Mia Yim's signature combo Strong strike (beta)

2. Palm Strike Barrage - Matt Riddle's Combo strong strike (beta)

3. Leg Caught Pele Kick (Matt Riddle)  - Matt Riddle Kick reversal move - The same move is also placed  in the kick reversal category and listed as Pele Kick Reversal.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - 2k20 Ported moves update 9 released.
3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

No its not. The channel is run by  SCGamplays on this forum.

Wow. Are you guys friends or something? Like you post stuff and just tell him to credit you?

1 minute ago, bushysowavvey said:

Wow. Are you guys friends or something? Like you post stuff and just tell him to credit you?

To be honest , he just showcases the mods and credits. I don't know if he asks other modders but definitely not me.

17 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

As I mentioned before, the entrance listed as DONT FORGET THE KEYS uses the ID 500.

Here is a link to the AJ Lee entrance file from 2k17 with the effects and light file. I have assigned 1198 to the entrance , which is the ID assigned in Data Editor. 

Place the files in your game, rebuild the def file and assign with Data Editor.

https://mega.nz/#!hFhVRYQb!zrgI9fA_arYeDCmxKEcaWziA5giJIEGmMaxltg9EM0g

This worked, with one catch: if I try to edit the entrance in CAE, the motion defaults back to the Rock's and I have to re-import the moveset in CCT.  If I just watch the entrance without editing or play a match, it works perfectly.

Edited by DoubleAgent74
more info

10 hours ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

This worked, with one catch: if I try to edit the entrance in CAE, the motion defaults back to the Rock's and I have to re-import the moveset in CCT.  If I just watch the entrance without editing or play a match, it works perfectly.

Hi,

This happens if the entrance is not listed for selection in the Create Entrance Menu. You will need to use CAE Item adder tool (You will find this in the Tools and Resources section) to add the ID and string name of the entrance to any of the cae_item.pac files in the pac\menu folder.

6 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

lol, I always thought that was your YT as well

No it isn't. Some viewers think its mine and will make requests on the page like I own the channel. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

This happens if the entrance is not listed for selection in the Create Entrance Menu. You will need to use CAE Item adder tool (You will find this in the Tools and Resources section) to add the ID and string name of the entrance to any of the cae_item.pac files in the pac\menu folder.

I'm not sure this worked.  The motion shows up in the CAE menu as "AJ Lee," and she skips out on stage like AJ, but it still shows up as "Don't Forget The Keys" once I select it.  Once I select it, every tron I try to pick comes up as either black or the arena movie.

Edited by DoubleAgent74

43 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

I'm not sure this worked.  The motion shows up in the CAE menu as "AJ Lee," and she skips out on stage like AJ, but it still shows up as "Don't Forget The Keys" once I select it.  Once I select it, every tron I try to pick comes up as either black or the arena movie.

You have probably set the evt number as 500 instead of 1198 which is the ID of the entrance file I sent you. 500 is the character slot ID and should not be confused with the entrance ID.

• Yes! 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You have probably set the evt number as 500 instead of 1198 which is the ID of the entrance file I sent you. 500 is the character slot ID and should not be confused with the entrance ID.

That's exactly what I did, so I tried one more time using 1198 and it worked perfectly!

I do appreciate your help.  I have just one more question: I now have a total of four AJ Lee entries in my entrance motion list.  Is there a way I can get rid of the three that don't work?

Edited by DoubleAgent74
B.ad punc'tua"tio,n.

1 hour ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

That's exactly what I did, so I tried one more time using 1198 and it worked perfectly!

I do appreciate your help.  I have just one more question: I now have a total of four AJ Lee entries in my entrance motion list.  Is there a way I can get rid of the three that don't work?

Definitely. It has to be done manually though. Can you send me the cae_item.pac file with the entries ?

1 minute ago, Lashley93 said:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2k20 Title Victory animation and 2k20 gfx files

You don't need to inject the title victory into a pac file. When you copy all the files correctly, you will see Hollywood Hulk Hogan listed in the Title Victory motions list.

I have injected Hogan''s 2k20 gfx into pac files. Here is a download link https://mega.nz/#!YJpBRK4L!TXPypTeGtIYxsBd44PWbsZW-Ny_bEx8RtgXv_wQB_-U

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You don't need to inject the title victory into a pac file. When you copy all the files correctly, you will see Hollywood Hulk Hogan listed in the Title Victory motions list.

I have injected Hogan''s 2k20 gfx into pac files. Here is a download link https://mega.nz/#!YJpBRK4L!TXPypTeGtIYxsBd44PWbsZW-Ny_bEx8RtgXv_wQB_-U

Much appreciated, thank you :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

He is one of the best and fav modder . Always does amazing job . Hope to see him doing more stuffs . Sad victory roll stomp didn't came through

Victory Roll Double Stomp is a running strike move which is that category of moves which wont work properly in gameplay  with 2k19 data.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

So no chance of that in future ? Also will you work on moves after its final update ? Will the wasteland arena be portable then ? It looks best though . Its really sad that all of wwe 2k20 moves won't be portable 😞 . But still would love to see what you can do . Already gave us 9 updates on moves ❤ very grateful 🙏❤ keep making wwe 2k19 better . 

Regarding the move, I  wouldn't say no chance. Oftentimes I come across a move whose data will work with a 2k20 move. Its usually by a stroke of luck to find the right one.

No one knows if we'll be able to access the files by then. I will have loved to be working on porting the DLC Moves and entrances by now .

Regarding all the 2k20 moves not working in 2k19, I will say that's expected. A lot of 2k19 moves will not work in 2k18 for instance. Its much harder backporting moves than porting moves from previous games to a new game. The reason for this is, when changes are made to the gameplay and animation engine for a new release , the new moves contain data which the modified game engine supports. Quite a few wouldn't work as the previous game didn't have these features. 

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm not that optimistic we will be able to retrieve data from the game files. If we can retrieve them, Ill work on porting over what is possible. 

2k20 arenas can't be ported to 19 as the formats are different . 2k20 doesn't use the pac file format and this makes it impossible to copy assets to 2k19 like we can do with 2k18 or 2k17 files.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

2 minutes ago, TeamShattSean said:

@squaredcirclefan @DoubleAgent74 I am curious if one of you can port Brock lesnars 2k20 character for me.. I like his new model more than 2k19 ut would be really amazing if you could help me. Thanks 

2k20 characters cannot be ported directly as they are in the game. The formats are different.