Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

27 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Do you mean her entrance animation ?

anything. entrance, victory, or model. im working on an attitude era patch and id like it as complete as possible. so whatever you can do. beggars cant be choosers

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, kevan1700 said:

anything. entrance, victory, or model. im working on an attitude era patch and id like it as complete as possible. so whatever you can do. beggars cant be choosers

I can’t do the model as I haven’t got the tools for it. I will look into the animations though.

• Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I can’t do the model as I haven’t got the tools for it. I will look into the animations though.

From what I've seen of the model, I would think you'd be better off just making a CAW.   I think that was one of the MANY balls 2K dropped this year.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, DoubleAgent74 said:

From what I've seen of the model, I would think you'd be better off just making a CAW.   I think that was one of the MANY balls 2K dropped this year.

You are right. That model is awful looking to be honest.

58 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Lol man . just see @Joe Mashups edge and compare with other 2k models . He is better than any wwe 2k model dev . I mean his every model looks way much better . MVP,John morrison,Sheamus,aew rosters are best looking by far ❤ respect . 

I think they are talking about molly holly 2k20 model, not about any dev on this forum

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Elegido2016 said:

I think they are talking about molly holly 2k20 model, not about any dev on this forum

Correct.  I was talking specifically about Molly's 2K20 model, not about any creator on this forum.  I actually think Joe does great work; his sculpts for Rhea Ripley, Edge, and MVP are second-to-none.  I wouldn't mind seeing him take a crack at Molly, TBH.

• Like 3
  • Yes! 2

Squared, If I don't want to replace my string file (cuz I added a lot of custom info there), could I just not copy it and just add the info manually and add them in the game with item adder? Is it possible?

3 minutes ago, Elegido2016 said:

Squared, If I don't want to replace my string file (cuz I added a lot of custom info there), could I just not copy it and just add the info manually and add them in the game with item adder? Is it possible?

Hi,

Yes you can add the info manually and use any string name you want.

• Too Sweet 1

48 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

At the moment nothing is possible untill the final patch

I actually have those files since they aren't DLC.

54 minutes ago, EZY said:

hey @squaredcirclefan is it possible for you to port in Matt Riddle's and Mia Yim's strong strike combos?

I had attempted it late last year but left it alone as the motions aren't working properly . A few issues I encountered are

1. The finger and fist clench motions for the new  2k20 moves are not read in 2k19 so a punch will look like a slap motion.

2. The sound data can't be ported over so they'll end up without any sound, as due to the timing of the punches, it won't work with sound data from any other 2k19 move. 

3. some of the strikes require additional data to enable the punches or kicks connect with the opponent.

The ported strike combo move just ends up not being usable in the game so I've decided to leave those alone. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I actually have those files since they aren't DLC.

I had attempted it late last year but left it alone as the motions aren't working properly . A few issues I encountered are

1. The finger and fist clench motions for the new  2k20 moves are not read in 2k19 so a punch will look like a slap motion.

2. The sound data can't be ported over so they'll end up without any sound, as due to the timing of the punches, it won't work with sound data from any other 2k19 move. 

3. some of the strikes require additional data to enable the punches or kicks connect with the opponent.

The ported strike combo move just ends up not being usable in the game so I've decided to leave those alone. 

Well thanks for all your work thus far and thanks for the response. 

• Like 1

Can you add Becky Lynch's non-title entrance to the next update? The current one just has her new title entrance.

Does anybody know who would be possible to completely port over thus far from 2K20 with the new ported over moves, GFX, themes, and ch files?

I'm looking to add Matt Riddle, Keith Lee, Mia Yim, Rhea Ripley, Toni Storm, Humberto Carillo, Chyna, and maybe Mark Andrews to my game. But I don't want to half-ass it. If Mia's and Riddle's strong strike combos cannot be ported in, then I suppose I will have to leave them out unless there are strikes already in the game that closely resemble the strikes used by them.

• Bliss 1

5 hours ago, TheJStale said:

Can you add Becky Lynch's non-title entrance to the next update? The current one just has her new title entrance.

Does anybody know who would be possible to completely port over thus far from 2K20 with the new ported over moves, GFX, themes, and ch files?

I'm looking to add Matt Riddle, Keith Lee, Mia Yim, Rhea Ripley, Toni Storm, Humberto Carillo, Chyna, and maybe Mark Andrews to my game. But I don't want to half-ass it. If Mia's and Riddle's strong strike combos cannot be ported in, then I suppose I will have to leave them out unless there are strikes already in the game that closely resemble the strikes used by them.

I  will look into porting over Becky’s non-title Entrance (The Man). I thought about it a while back.

There isn’t going to be a complete port of any 2k20 superstar in my opinion as there are parts of the character model that can’t be ported over. All you have at the moment which a few modders have done are mesh imports. And even with that process, there are issues with certain superstars in attempts that have been made by modders. 
WIth moves, strikes, running strikes and springboard moves aren’t working so we have to use alternatives to those. Pin combos also aren’t working for the new moves, hand and finger motions in taunts aren’t working for the new moves. For instance Rhea Ripley’s 2k20 taunt has her fists clenched in 2k19 rather than the finger sign. 
The reason I said new moves is, the old moves and taunts  in 2k20 when ported to 19 have the pin combo and finger motions working. 

Matt Riddle or Mia Yim’s combo strikes aren’t set as their signature or finishers so alternatives can be selected in the game. There are other strikes like Grizzly Magnum which are in that category. This also goes with strike and running strike moves in the dlc. So the truth of the matter is, only about half of these new moves will really work in 2k19.

3 hours ago, Kojak76 said:

Hello squaredcirclefan any chance of steve austin's 2k20 entrance?

Hi,

The motion in that entrance isn’t good. I will say there are better Steve Austin entrance motions from 2k15-18 than the 2k20 motion so it’s unlikely. I’d rather spend that time porting over a motion for a character not in 2k19 or for a character with a new gimmick

Edited by squaredcirclefan

On 2/3/2020 at 12:58 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you run a test with this copy of the sound_p30.pac file ?. The woo chants, voice over intro (Big E and R-Truth's entrances) and the Universe mode cutscene commentary should be working. Place the file in the pac\audio folder.

https://mega.nz/#!NZpxka5D!obaEJy6v8rr6iejZkzY_HaUeHAsZgOXr1bpgUxU5UWg

Sorry, I havent really get a cutscene yet in my Universe mode for some reason. Will be testing it later tonight and report back to you.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

There isn’t going to be a complete port of any 2k20 superstar in my opinion as there are parts of the character model that can’t be ported over. All you have at the moment which a few modders have done are mesh imports. And even with that process, there are issues with certain superstars in attempts that have been made by modders. 
WIth moves, strikes, running strikes and springboard moves aren’t working so we have to use alternatives to those. Pin combos also aren’t working for the new moves, hand and finger motions in taunts aren’t working for the new moves. For instance Rhea Ripley’s 2k20 taunt has her fists clenched in 2k19 rather than the finger sign. 
The reason I said new moves is, the old moves and taunts  in 2k20 when ported to 19 have the pin combo and finger motions working. 

Matt Riddle or Mia Yim’s combo strikes aren’t set as their signature or finishers so alternatives can be selected in the game. There are other strikes like Grizzly Magnum which are in that category. This also goes with strike and running strike moves in the dlc. So the truth of the matter is, only about half of these new moves will really work in 2k19.

Aww man that sucks...

Edited by TheJStale

I just installed ported entrances they work amazing! Thank you squared!

I have a question btw, if I want to add an entrance motion with item adder, in this case cm punk with paul heyman, should I install it as tag (0004.dat) or how? and what about the natural disasters with jimmy hart? as a trio or tag (0005.dat)?}

Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, wosuchen1985 said:

Hi, squaredcirclefan, How are you, Would you consider joining Lightning Fist of WWE 2K20 JOHN CENA?  Because I am a fan of JOHN CENA,

By the way, Your work is Awesome

Hi,

Thanks. I tired porting it once but it didn't work properly as there is an additional file in 2k20 for that move which needs to be ported over. I haven't figured out where that data will go in 19. But I haven't given up on it yet.

5 hours ago, Elegido2016 said:

I just installed ported entrances they work amazing! Thank you squared!

I have a question btw, if I want to add an entrance motion with item adder, in this case cm punk with paul heyman, should I install it as tag (0004.dat) or how? and what about the natural disasters with jimmy hart? as a trio or tag (0005.dat)?}

Thanks in advance!

These entrance motions are showcase mode motions so they are peculiar in certain ways.

The 2k15 CM Punk with Paul Heyman motion is a title entrance with manager. You will need to add the entrance motion to the single title entrance not tag.

This is 0011.dat in the cae_item file.

So you set it as a title entrance in the game. The only things is, you will have to set Paul Heyman as Punk's manager and select him as Punk's manager when he is holding a title.

Another way is to assign the entrance as an alternate title entrance with manager. If you have Punk's single title entrance, you set that in the game and with some modifications made to the evt_data file, the entrance will only load when you select Heyman as Punks manager. Other wise, the single title entrance will be loaded.

The natural disasters with Jimmy Hart is an alternate tag entrance with a manager. This entrance has to be setup with evt data modifications or it wouldn't work properly.

The way it works is, you create a tag team with Earthquake and Typhoon with their normal tag entrance.

You then set Jimmy Hart as their manager in the superstar entrance. The entrance and Victory will load when Jimmy Hat is set as their manager in a tag match.

If setup properly, the entrance and victory motions will work as shown in this video. Do Send me a PM if you have any issues.

• Like 1

All of the 2K20 moves work great except the Triple Hip Attack, which isn't showing up in my move list at all.  I know it's a Standing Front Grapple move, so I checked in that list and the list of finishers, but there's no sign of it.  Strange...this looked like one of the easiest mods to install (unzip, copy, paste).  Is there maybe something else I'm supposed to copy?