Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

38 minutes ago, obsoleteBITW said:

I’m a new modder and I’m having issues trying to get the Alberto Del Rio 2k15 car entrance to work. I’ve applied it to the move set through Data Editor, but when I try to go into a match the entrance is skipped. When I go into create an entrance the motion is there and selectable, but of course I can’t select it from there because it would get rid of my GFX for the 724 slot for Del Rio. Also, a lot of the animations have don’t have a strong name attached which I can live with. I know that I’m using the car entrance because I went into the string and put the name for the entrance. If I go into create an entrance with this motion I just get an infinite loading screen. Any idea how to fix this?

Hi,

What has happened here is I didn't use the ID listed in Data Editor for the Alberto Del Rio entrance. I used slot 980 and 981 for the entrances. If you want to use the entrance without selecting it in the CAE menu, you will ned to use slot 980  or 981 (There are two).

If you look at the pac\evt folder in the mod, I have added names to the entrances with their ID's so use that as a guide. 

The main reason I didn't use the entrance ID 1XXX is those ID's can't be used for the advanced entrance motions for both which I also ported from wwe 2k15.

If you haven't placed the string file from the mod into your 2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win folder, a lot of the entrances will not be listed as I added a lot of new string names for the ported entrances.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

31 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

What has happened here is I didn't use the ID listed in Data Editor for the Alberto Del Rio entrance. I used slot 980 and 981 for the entrances. If you want to use the entrance without selecting it in the CAE menu, you will ned to use slot 980  or 981 (There are two).

If you look at the pac\evt folder in the mod, I have added names to the entrances with their ID's so use that as a guide. 

The main reason I didn't use the entrance ID 1XXX is those ID's can't be used for the advanced entrance motions for both which I also ported from wwe 2k15.

If you haven't placed the string file from the mod into your 2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win folder, a lot of the entrances will not be listed as I added a lot of new string names for the ported entrances.

Thank you so much! I put slot 980 as his entrance motion and went into create an entrance, but it gave me another infinite loading screen. I don't know what the issue is with my entrances. I'm having an issue with a James Storm mod where the entrance motion works, but the trons don't even though they are in the correct spot with the right ID (787).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, obsoleteBITW said:

Thank you so much! I put slot 980 as his entrance motion and went into create an entrance, but it gave me another infinite loading screen. I don't know what the issue is with my entrances. I'm having an issue with a James Storm mod where the entrance motion works, but the trons don't even though they are in the correct spot with the right ID (787).

I think what you want to do is set the entrance in the game, save and export the moveset file in CCT , then import the moveset file into data editor.

finally you reinject the moveset back through CCT and perform a save in game.

Then you add the gfx ID's and reinject into your game.

You also want to make sure you have regenerated the chunk0.def file after installing the entrances mod.

Trons will not work in slots for mods be default if you don.t have the titantron fix mod installed through the CCT tool.

23 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I think what you want to do is set the entrance in the game, save and export the moveset file in CCT , then import the moveset file into data editor.

finally you reinject the moveset back through CCT and perform a save in game.

Then you add the gfx ID's and reinject into your game.

You also want to make sure you have regenerated the chunk0.def file after installing the entrances mod.

Trons will not work in slots for mods be default if you don.t have the titantron fix mod installed through the CCT tool.

I looked and my titantron fix mod is installed. The Alberto Del Rio works in game which I am thankful for. The James Storm is still not working properly. The trons were put into the correct files and have the same ID as his model. This is exactly how I did Del Rio. Whenever I load into a game as Storm, I get arena trons with custom music. I exported his moveset file and it does show the correct 787 ID slot for Storm as the trons.

26 minutes ago, obsoleteBITW said:

I looked and my titantron fix mod is installed. The Alberto Del Rio works in game which I am thankful for. The James Storm is still not working properly. The trons were put into the correct files and have the same ID as his model. This is exactly how I did Del Rio. Whenever I load into a game as Storm, I get arena trons with custom music. I exported his moveset file and it does show the correct 787 ID slot for Storm as the trons.

Which entrance are you using for James Storm?

7 minutes ago, obsoleteBITW said:

Broken Skull Brilliance

Did you change the ID for the trons by changing the filename? Try using the original ID for the trons.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

Did you change the ID for the trons by changing the filename? 

The trons are set for 078700 which under data editor is the slot I have Storm in. The trons were pac files as well so they weren't able to be injected into the slot.

1 minute ago, obsoleteBITW said:

The trons are set for 078700 which under data editor is the slot I have Storm in. The trons were pac files as well so they weren't able to be injected into the slot.

can you send any of the trons or post the download link for the trons?

11 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

can you send any of the trons or post the download link for the trons?

This was the link I got them from. https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbHFCZFlRWGl2Z0tMcm41bExPRFllR0tDam9JUXxBQ3Jtc0ttcTdCNFFIbU9vWmQ1TW1zSGlWdEE2bENtVWhlT1Zabm1uV1NiNS1JczlMTjVQSngtMzRHRkhBTUpYa3UyR1dQNFBNeFBHWlQzNWhiOTRobGFtQVZ4bDYtMF9SZDR4a2wwVWlQUlFLR3pFMlpycFJuVQ&q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2Ffile%2Fqecgtajae811qss%2Fjames_storm_gfx_%2526_pofo_moveset.rar%2Ffile

I'm also messing with CM Punk now and I have 00681 as the entrance motion and I got an infinite loading screen when trying to load a match. All of my motions have files with the correct ID for Punk.

Edited by obsoleteBITW

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The ID for the gfx in the file is 915 . Did you change the ID by hex editing to 787 .? 

There's the issue. I had no idea that was even a thing to look at. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to hex editing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, obsoleteBITW said:

There's the issue. I had no idea that was even a thing to look at. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to hex editing. 

First try setting the gfx ID to 915 in the moveset file and see if it works in your game?

19 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

First try setting the gfx ID to 915 in the moveset file and see if it works in your game?

I changed the name to 091500 and also assigned it to 915 in the moveset and reinjected. I got an infinite loading screen.

13 minutes ago, obsoleteBITW said:

I changed the name to 091500 and also assigned it to 915 in the moveset and reinjected. I got an infinite loading screen.

when you change a filename , you will need to regenerate the chunk0.def file in CCT.

8 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

when you change a filename , you will need to regenerate the chunk0.def file in CCT.

Just cleared and regened chunk in CCT. Match won't load with Storm in it. Same goes for CM Punk.

Edited by obsoleteBITW

5 minutes ago, obsoleteBITW said:

Just cleared and regened chunk in CCT. Match won't load with Storm in it. Same goes for CM Punk.

I assume you did not change the ID for the characters? Regenerate again . 

11 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I assume you did not change the ID for the characters? Regenerate again . 

Just did this. The match loaded, but with arena trons still. Trons in the moveset were set to 915 and they were also renamed to reflect 915.

11 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You don't inject the props into any file. The props are placed in the pac\prop folder.

I'm not sure which Bobby Lashley title entrance you are referring to as the question is not very clear. Maybe if you can post a link to a video I can understand better.

Ohhhh ok but props needs the same ID as the character i think thats right? because for example i have the Toni Storm's entrance but has an error with her glasses, so the fix is in her props so i only needs to put that prop into the props folder with her same ID? thats it? , another example is the entrance of the Undertaker 2006 with his druids, his druids don't have any flame in their torches, but i have a props for this.

And when i said about Lashley i mean than somebody else here created a special golden entrance with Lashley with his championship over, but when i put the mod that special entrance only is able without his title, so i need a mod when customized entrance gonna be able with his championship over, so i want that mod, you don't have it?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Enigma2021 said:

Ohhhh ok but props needs the same ID as the character i think thats right? because for example i have the Toni Storm's entrance but has an error with her glasses, so the fix is in her props so i only needs to put that prop into the props folder with her same ID? thats it? , another example is the entrance of the Undertaker 2006 with his druids, his druids don't have any flame in their torches, but i have a props for this.

And when i said about Lashley i mean than somebody else here created a special golden entrance with Lashley with his championship over, but when i put the mod that special entrance only is able without his title, so i need a mod when customized entrance gonna be able with his championship over, so i want that mod, you don't have it?

Hi,

The Toni Storm entrance isn't working with the mod because the modder did not create a separate glasses prop. The glasses prop will not work with one of the mods. Which Toni Storm mod are you using ?

Regarding the Undertaker and Druid entrance , you will have to make sure you have placed all the files from the mod in your game. The entrance, effect file, the file in the particle and gimmick folders. Its not the props that make the torches light up, its the effect , particle and gimmick files.

With the Lashley entrance, can you post a link to the entrance video as I'm still not sure what you mean.

54 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The Toni Storm entrance isn't working with the mod because the modder did not create a separate glasses prop. The glasses prop will not work with one of the mods. Which Toni Storm mod are you using ?

Regarding the Undertaker and Druid entrance , you will have to make sure you have placed all the files from the mod in your game. The entrance, effect file, the file in the particle and gimmick folders. Its not the props that make the torches light up, its the effect , particle and gimmick files.

With the Lashley entrance, can you post a link to the entrance video as I'm still not sure what you mean.

Oh ok ok i understand what u said mate, i mean about the Undertaker's entrance, well i'm gonna put all in effects, lights etc folders, and about Toni's entrance the error as you already know is about her glasses, she take out Sasha's glasses them lol.

And them Lashley's entrance is this, people said me than this customized entrance we can put a customized entrance his championship around his waist as a customized entrance look:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tWV7rQbdiMY

Edited by Enigma2021
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Enigma2021 said:

Oh ok ok i understand what u said mate, i mean about the Undertaker's entrance, well i'm gonna put all in effects, lights etc folders, and about Toni's entrance the error as you already know is about her glasses, she take out Sasha's glasses them lol.

And them Lashley's entrance is this, people said me than this customized entrance we can put a customized entrance his championship around his waist as a customized entrance look:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tWV7rQbdiMY

Hi,

When I ported the Toni Storm entrance, there was no Toni Storm mod with her own 2k20 glasses so I had to use Sasha Banks glasses to test the entrance. It’s not really an error. I just set it that way as there isn’t any 2k20 Toni Storm glasses to use.

The Bobby Lashley entrance in this video is a customised advanced entrance. If you create the entrance and you have the ported entrances pack installed, you can set it as a title entrance.

In the Adancef Creation menu

for the title entrance , select ADVANCED CREATION and save. 
When you assign the title belt to Lashley, the advanced entrance will also load as a title entrance in a match.

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

In the Adancef Creation menu

for the title entrance , select ADVANCED CREATION and save. 
When you assign the title belt to Lashley, the advanced entrance will also load as a title entrance in a match.

And where is the "ported entrances pack" buddy do you send me it please? cuz until now i can't create this advance entrance WITH his title ON, is really imposible without any mod in

9 minutes ago, Enigma2021 said:

And where is the "ported entrances pack" buddy do you send me it please? cuz until now i can't create this advance entrance WITH his title ON, is really imposible without any mod in

This thread is for the ported entrances pack. The download links are on the first page of this thread.

Its impossible to use advanced entrances for title entrances without any mod. They will not work in the game.

On 3/9/2021 at 1:30 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

One way you can do it is replace any of the unused team announcement in the game. For example THE TRAILBLAZERS. You can inject the audio over that name in Sound Editor and assign that tag name to your team.

hey man, is there an EVT for nWo entrance?