Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

If you want to change the slot ID for an entrance and effect file, the ID has to be changed in two places.You will need to have HxD  and Pac Editor installed so you can decompress the pac files and edit hex edit them.

1. Open each file in HxD and scroll down to offset row 800. You will see the ID of the file as shown here. 

This is the entrance file. You will have to change both

e8kPdM0.jpg

This is an effect file. 

pzrL12L.jpg

The second change you have to make is in the 0fop file which you obtain when you decompress the file inside the pac file.

Open the file in Pac Editor. You want to highlight the first file  select the UNCOMPRESS OPTION. You also do the same for effect files, but they have only one file in the pac.Save the uncompressed file to a folder.

DfdT5bp.jpg

The decompressed file has an extension.0fop. Open this file in Hxd . The ID for the entrance is also in this file but in Hexadecimal format. You will have to convert the ID you want to assign to decimal and add it here. For instance an ID 361 will be written as 01 69. An ID 101 is written as 00 65.

wBLzcGt.jpg

The 0fop for the effect file has the ID in offset  row 380 which I have highlighted here.

HM8djUV.jpg

You also have to change the ID here. Save  and inject the file back into the pac file using the INJECT AS BPE function in Pac Editor.

Hi again, I changed the slot of the entrance that I wanted to change, but it turns out that when testing the entrance, the titantron, minitron, or whatever it is that is reproduced, the effects of the entrance are not reproduced either. According to me I did everything right, just change the slot, I hope your help. Thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wacho said:

Hi again, I changed the slot of the entrance that I wanted to change, but it turns out that when testing the entrance, the titantron, minitron, or whatever it is that is reproduced, the effects of the entrance are not reproduced either. According to me I did everything right, just change the slot, I hope your help. Thanks

Hi,

First, is this for 2k19 ?

second , this will mean the ID’s do not match. Can you send a copy of both files you have modified so I can have a look ?

Edited by squaredcirclefan

25 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

First, is this for 2k19 ?

second , this will mean the ID’s do not match. Can you send a copy of both files you have modified so I can have a look ?

I was trying to duplicate Drew McIntyre's entrance since you only uploaded the effects file of his retro entrance and didn't want to overwrite the original. Thanks for your help. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ofgsr1fb6i4ao/evt

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wacho said:

I was trying to duplicate Drew McIntyre's entrance since you only uploaded the effects file of his retro entrance and didn't want to overwrite the original. Thanks for your help. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ofgsr1fb6i4ao/evt

Hi, 

I have had a look at the files.In the 0fop for the entrance file , you have input the ID as CF 01 instead of 01CF.

18 minutes ago, FrenchPlayer said:

hello, you think that in the future it is possible to have the champion entry of kairi sane (2K20). And the entry of Elias (2K20)?

Hi,

I had actually ported both entrances but the reason I didn't add them is due to the issues they have.

With the Kairi Sane title entrance, animation for the chest she carries the belt in isn't working so the lid doesn't open to reveal the belt.

The way the Elias entrances works can't be implemented as a mod in 19 as there isn't data which will swap the entrances depending on if the character enters the ring  first or second. I ported one of the entrances as there are two but the facial motions don'tont work properly among other issues encountered trying to make it work as a mod so its unlikely

• Like 1

8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

I have had a look at the files.In the 0fop for the entrance file , you have input the ID as CF 01 instead of 01CF.

in fact it was the first thing I did, I saw that it did not work, and I thought it was the other way around, but in summary it does not work in any of the 2 ways in which it is written

38 minutes ago, Wacho said:

in fact it was the first thing I did, I saw that it did not work, and I thought it was the other way around, but in summary it does not work in any of the 2 ways in which it is written

Ill test in my game.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wacho said:

Ive tried it in my game and it works. The 01 CF is the only data value I changed.

• Like 1

Hey @squaredcirclefan, curious to know with the technique you use to modify cameras and motions, is it now possible to "create" a elimination chamber POW or Modern Hogan entrance out of the 2k15 motions? For example, could you take the motion and use the camera to "cut" the animation early or later to line it up with the generic chamber entrance?

5 hours ago, swipergod said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan, curious to know with the technique you use to modify cameras and motions, is it now possible to "create" a elimination chamber POW or Modern Hogan entrance out of the 2k15 motions? For example, could you take the motion and use the camera to "cut" the animation early or later to line it up with the generic chamber entrance?

Hi,

unfortunately both Hogan entrances can’t be split as the developers created them as one segment motions. If you look at the 0000 and 000A files in the entrance evz, you will notice they both have just  one motion sequence, which is why they don’t have data files for advanced creation in 2k15. There were quite a few entrances in that game which were single segment motions. The 2k15 Hollywood Hogan motion however has the full 5 segments. What the developers did at the time is they disabled entrances in the elimination chamber match to hide glitches with those motions.

1 hour ago, eplate2 said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan I noticed that Tajiri's poison mist is mentioned in your first post but I am not seeing it in game - would this have been all a part of the same mod folder i downloaed with entrances/victories/tag entrances or something separate? thanks!

Hi,

The poison mist is part of the ported moves pack. Its a different link on the same first post.

• Thanks 1

On 3/9/2021 at 9:27 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, is there a way to get CM Punks two 2K15 title entrances and title victory working in 2K19? I think aznblusuazn released a version but it didn't work correctly

Or Mark Henry 2K15 title entrance / victory? 

Edited by Hey Yo
  • Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 1:10 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

unfortunately both Hogan entrances can’t be split as the developers created them as one segment motions. If you look at the 0000 and 000A files in the entrance evz, you will notice they both have just  one motion sequence, which is why they don’t have data files for advanced creation in 2k15. There were quite a few entrances in that game which were single segment motions. The 2k15 Hollywood Hogan motion however has the full 5 segments. What the developers did at the time is they disabled entrances in the elimination chamber match to hide glitches with those motions.

Gotcha, I was just curious to see if there was a way to trigger the switch to 25000 as the game seems to do it on its own at a certain point (in the middle of Hogan's shirt tear for example). In the absence of a way to fix it, is there a way to assign wrestlers an elimination chamber entrance right from the start? I noticed Jericho, for example, has a custom elimination chamber entrance right from the beginning that I can't turn off, even when editing 0027. This way I could give Hogan, Karl Anderson's entrance.

10 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Hi, is there a way to get CM Punks two 2K15 title entrances and title victory working in 2K19? I think aznblusuazn released a version but it didn't work correctly

Or Mark Henry 2K15 title entrance / victory? 

Hi,

Unfortunately we haven't found a way to fix issues with the belt in most ported 2k15 title motions. Its more of the changes made to the belt physics data after 2k15 . 

Mark Henry's title entrance and victory motions are in 2k19. They are listed as generic champion entrances /victories.

7 hours ago, swipergod said:

Gotcha, I was just curious to see if there was a way to trigger the switch to 25000 as the game seems to do it on its own at a certain point (in the middle of Hogan's shirt tear for example). In the absence of a way to fix it, is there a way to assign wrestlers an elimination chamber entrance right from the start? I noticed Jericho, for example, has a custom elimination chamber entrance right from the beginning that I can't turn off, even when editing 0027. This way I could give Hogan, Karl Anderson's entrance.

Hi,

Elimination chamber entrances are not full entrances like standard entrance motions in the game. They only contain data for the ring-in and ring segments of the entrance . What the game engine does is switch to the motions at the point when the in-ring begins.

Jericho hasn't got a custom chamber entrance from what I see. The normal entrance will always play at the start.If you change Jericho's standard entrance, the elimination chamber entrance will also change. The only way Karl's entrance will work is it is also assigned as Hogan's single entrance.

• Thanks 1

Hey all. i'm fairly new to modding this game so I just had a question or two. I dragged and dropped the mod files from the folder to where the read me said to, but when I am in game, the entrances are listed in CAE but they are the standard generic tag one entrance instead of whichever they are supposed to be. Is there a step I am missing? I know modding this game is a bit different than others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nylokwyn said:

Hey all. i'm fairly new to modding this game so I just had a question or two. I dragged and dropped the mod files from the folder to where the read me said to, but when I am in game, the entrances are listed in CAE but they are the standard generic tag one entrance instead of whichever they are supposed to be. Is there a step I am missing? I know modding this game is a bit different than others.

Hi,

You probably did not regenerate the chunk0.def file in Custom character Tools. You will need to do this anytime you add additional files to the game.

What’s happening now is, the game can’t locate the entrance files so it plays a generic one by default.

Hey guys i have a question, the "props" in what file i need to use the Cae Item Dae ??? for inject all props than i have, in the same 0003.dat ??? or where? thank you

Ah and other question , the Bobby Lashley new entrance with his belt OVER, which mod than i need? because i can't find the mod, i mean i already injected the .movesets file but nothing, i can see that AWESOME entrance BUT without his title, so i need to have his entrance with his title with that awesome entrance

Edited by Enigma2021
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Enigma2021 said:

Hey guys i have a question, the "props" in what file i need to use the Cae Item Dae ??? for inject all props than i have, in the same 0003.dat ??? or where? thank you

Ah and other question , the Bobby Lashley new entrance with his belt OVER, which mod than i need? because i can't find the mod, i mean i already injected the .movesets file but nothing, i can see that AWESOME entrance BUT without his title, so i need to have his entrance with his title with that awesome entrance

Hi,

You don't inject the props into any file. The props are placed in the pac\prop folder.

I'm not sure which Bobby Lashley title entrance you are referring to as the question is not very clear. Maybe if you can post a link to a video I can understand better.

Thank you so much for this. I am however having one problem. I believe I did every step correctly but for some reason all the new added entrances are stone cold's entrance. so for instance I choose any wrestlers entrance to edit and all the names of the ported entrances are there but once I click on one its just stone colds entrance again. I was wondering if there was any way of fixing this? 

I’m a new modder and I’m having issues trying to get the Alberto Del Rio 2k15 car entrance to work. I’ve applied it to the move set through Data Editor, but when I try to go into a match the entrance is skipped. When I go into create an entrance the motion is there and selectable, but of course I can’t select it from there because it would get rid of my GFX for the 724 slot for Del Rio. Also, a lot of the animations have don’t have a strong name attached which I can live with. I know that I’m using the car entrance because I went into the string and put the name for the entrance. If I go into create an entrance with this motion I just get an infinite loading screen. Any idea how to fix this?

Edited by obsoleteBITW
  • Like 1