Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

hi @squaredcirclefan - first, thanks so much for all of your hard work in porting these entrances for us. I really appreciate your effort and I am excited to use these entrances. I am having trouble though figuring out how to make these work. I copied over some of entrances in the pac folder (about 25 specific ones that I need). I have been modding my game for about a year and I am certain my string file has been edited various times - do i need to do anything with that so these entrances, tag entrances and victory motions show up in game? Once I copy over the specific evt files I want, is there anything more I have to do?

any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks so anyone who can offer assistance

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

hi @squaredcirclefan - first, thanks so much for all of your hard work in porting these entrances for us. I really appreciate your effort and I am excited to use these entrances. I am having trouble though figuring out how to make these work. I copied over some of entrances in the pac folder (about 25 specific ones that I need). I have been modding my game for about a year and I am certain my string file has been edited various times - do i need to do anything with that so these entrances, tag entrances and victory motions show up in game? Once I copy over the specific evt files I want, is there anything more I have to do?

any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks so anyone who can offer assistance

Hi,

if you want to entrances to show up in the game for selection, you will have to add the string ID's and ID for each entrance to any of the cae_item.pac files in the pac\menu folder.

I have done this with this mod. I added new string names to the string-win.pac file and added the ID's for each ported entrance with the string names to the string_win.pac file so they are listed for selection in the game.

If you are copying over selected entrances, this will mean you will have to manually add the entrance ID's and the string names to your cae-item.pac file using wrestleminus or the cae_item adder tool.

The string_win.pac file in the mod contains all the additional string names I have added . If you open the string file that came with the mod  in wrestleminus, all the additional strings are listed  fromHexRef 513C (SHEAMUS 3) -51C2 (BECKY LYNCH).

In additional, these files must be copied over as they contain additional data for entrances like breakout\Run-in etc. They are located in the pac\evt folder.

rtcs-step_p30 file 

evt_data_p10.pac, evt_data.pac,evt-data_p30.pac, evt_light.pac.

Also take note some of the entrances have pyro or special particle effects which are in the gimmick and particle folders.

12 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

if you want to entrances to show up in the game for selection, you will have to add the string ID's and ID for each entrance to any of the cae_item.pac files in the pac\menu folder.

I have done this with this mod. I added new string names to the string-win.pac file and added the ID's for each ported entrance with the string names to the string_win.pac file so they are listed for selection in the game.

If you are copying over selected entrances, this will mean you will have to manually add the entrance ID's and the string names to your cae-item.pac file using wrestleminus or the cae_item adder tool.

The string_win.pac file in the mod contains all the additional string names I have added . If you open the string file that came with the mod  in wrestleminus, all the additional strings are listed  fromHexRef 513C (SHEAMUS 3) -51C2 (BECKY LYNCH).

In additional, these files must be copied over as they contain additional data for entrances like breakout\Run-in etc. They are located in the pac\evt folder.

rtcs-step_p30 file 

evt_data_p10.pac, evt_data.pac,evt-data_p30.pac, evt_light.pac.

Also take note some of the entrances have pyro or special particle effects which are in the gimmick and particle folders.

thanks for responding so quickly i appreciate it. I have edited the string file for various wrestler names for example - if I copy yours over won't it remove those edits I have previously made? Would the best way for me to go about this be to go into WrestleMinus and edit each one manually?

lol now i forget how to even edit the superstring with wrestleminus 😞

Edited by eplate2
added info

15 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

thanks for responding so quickly i appreciate it. I have edited the string file for various wrestler names for example - if I copy yours over won't it remove those edits I have previously made? Would the best way for me to go about this be to go into WrestleMinus and edit each one manually?

The best way to go about it is add your own string names for the entrances to the string_win.pac file. For instance if you have selected the Undertaker entrance, you can add a new string undertaker 2 or something like that. Note the string ID's you have used. 

When you are done adding new strings for the 25 entrances, you will have to add the data for each string and the ID for the corresponding entrance to the cae_item_p10 file with wrestleminus (I suggest you use this. Don't edit the main cae_item.pac file). The cae_item_p20.pac file contains entries for all the entrances and victory motions  in the pack so if you use this, you will end up with a list of names with no assigned entrance. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The best way to go about it is add your own string names for the entrances to the string_win.pac file. For instance if you have selected the Undertaker entrance, you can add a new string undertaker 2 or something like that. Note the string ID's you have used. 

When you are done adding new strings for the 25 entrances, you will have to add the data for each string and the ID for the corresponding entrance to the cae_item_p10 file with wrestleminus (I suggest you use this. Don't edit the main cae_item.pac file). The cae_item_p20.pac file contains entries for all the entrances and victory motions  in the pack so if you use this, you will end up with a list of names with no assigned entrance. 

got it thanks for this - is there a tutorial on how to do this? I forget how to use WrestleMinus to edit string names

• Like 1

hey, so i decided to add every single entrance and victory you ported. Because of this, I decided to simply edit your string sheet and add the names I was using to the corresponding string line. I then copied over your mod folder and replaced the one I had in the game folder. I got into the game and the names seem to be working fine but I still don't see the entrances listed. Did I miss a step?

• I copied PAC folder first
  • I Edited your string sheet and saved
  • I copied your string to the MOD folder in game
  • I  regenerated the chunk
  • Like 1

Just now, eplate2 said:

hey, so i decided to add every single entrance and victory you ported. Because of this, I decided to simply edit your string sheet and add the names I was using to the corresponding string line. I then copied over your mod folder and replaced the one I had in the game folder. I got into the game and the names seem to be working fine but I still don't see the entrances listed. Did I miss a step?

• I copied PAC folder first
  • I Edited your string sheet and saved
  • I copied your string to the MOD folder in game
  • I  regenerated the chunk

Did you add the cae_item_p20.pac file in the pac\menu folder?

13 hours ago, SLynx said:

@squaredcirclefan Hey! Amazing job with the pack. I was wondering if there is any fix to the lighting of the DX 2k15 Entrance? It looks like it's missing some green lights in the ring and crowd.

Hi,

Its possible to fix. I was experimenting with the data a while back but forgot to restore the originals.

12 hours ago, RockStunner said:

Can you ported Kane and Rusev (With Lana) 2K15 Entrance?

Hi,

Rusev and Lana's  2k15 entrance has issues as Lana doesn't show up in the entrance.

The Kane 2k15 entrance has issues with the camera  view in some sections of the entrance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Its possible to fix. I was experimenting with the data a while back but forgot to restore the originals.

Hi,

Rusev and Lana's  2k15 entrance has issues as Lana doesn't show up in the entrance.

The Kane 2k15 entrance has issues with the camera  view in some sections of the entrance.

Is there anything that will be updated in the future and ported from the entrances with victory of 2K15? CM Punk With Paul Heyman 2K15 Entrance also seems to not work.

Edited by RockStunner
  • Like 1

Hey, I noticed my game crashes when I select CM Punk championship victory - is this a common problem for everyone or have I done something wrong?

also, the Balls Mahoney entrance came in so clutch - what game was this entrance in? I don't remember Mahoney ever being in a WWE game

Edited by eplate2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eplate2 said:

this is a longshot but is there any way to port Sandman's entrance from 2k14? Wasn't it in that game or am I crazy?

Hi. 2k14 entrances are last gen and can’t be ported over. Only entrances from 2k15 PC can be ported.

1 hour ago, eplate2 said:

Hey, I noticed my game crashes when I select CM Punk championship victory - is this a common problem for everyone or have I done something wrong?

also, the Balls Mahoney entrance came in so clutch - what game was this entrance in? I don't remember Mahoney ever being in a WWE game

Hi,

I think the CM Punk title victory  was listed in error as the file was not included due to the belt glitch. I will remove the string name in an update.

The Balls Mahoney entrance is a 2k20 generic entrance which I ported over. There are quite a few generic entrances the developers motion capture for  stars who have never been in a WWE game. 

2 hours ago, Abhilash said:

Thanks bro 👍🏼 awesome undertaker entrance

no worries. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RockStunner said:

Is there anything that will be updated in the future and ported from the entrances with victory of 2K15? CM Punk With Paul Heyman 2K15 Entrance also seems to not work.

Hi,

If I’m able to find a way to get a particular motion to work or fix any issues, I will update. I think the last few entrances I ported (The Taker, Shawn and Triple H) had been problematic for years as the developers changed the way those particle effects work since 2k17-18. 
The CM Punk / Paul Heyman is supposed to be a title entrance with a manager which the game will swap with a normal title entrance when a manager is selected. That’s the way it will work properly. I had amended the data in the file but didn’t add it as  I’m still trying to figure out the beat way to use it in the game since it has to be set in the evt_data file .

10 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Can you put the originals files on the next update or just post it here on the comments?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SLynx said:

Thank you for your reply.

Can you put the originals files on the next update or just post it here on the comments?

Hi,

Here are the files. I have modified the effect and particle files to get the triple H water spill working in addition to the lighting.

Just extract, copy and paste the pac folder in your main 2k19 folder .

https://mega.nz/file/NUQGmbrQ#cKP5m8rB6-Ibu2pFnwOMfjexxl30-DSDl1tju_vr67k

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Here are the files. I have modified the effect and particle files to get the triple H water spill working in addition to the lighting.

Just extract, copy and paste the pac folder in your main 2k19 folder .

https://mega.nz/file/NUQGmbrQ#cKP5m8rB6-Ibu2pFnwOMfjexxl30-DSDl1tju_vr67k

Thank you man! You're the best

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wacho said:

Hi bro, do you know how to change the slot of an entrance file with its effect? If so, could you please explain to me? Thanks

Hi,

If you want to change the slot ID for an entrance and effect file, the ID has to be changed in two places.You will need to have HxD  and Pac Editor installed so you can decompress the pac files and edit hex edit them.

1. Open each file in HxD and scroll down to offset row 800. You will see the ID of the file as shown here. 

This is the entrance file. You will have to change both

e8kPdM0.jpg

This is an effect file. 

pzrL12L.jpg

The second change you have to make is in the 0fop file which you obtain when you decompress the file inside the pac file.

Open the file in Pac Editor. You want to highlight the first file  select the UNCOMPRESS OPTION. You also do the same for effect files, but they have only one file in the pac.Save the uncompressed file to a folder.

DfdT5bp.jpg

The decompressed file has an extension.0fop. Open this file in Hxd . The ID for the entrance is also in this file but in Hexadecimal format. You will have to convert the ID you want to assign to decimal and add it here. For instance an ID 361 will be written as 01 69. An ID 101 is written as 00 65.

wBLzcGt.jpg

The 0fop for the effect file has the ID in offset  row 380 which I have highlighted here.

HM8djUV.jpg

You also have to change the ID here. Save  and inject the file back into the pac file using the INJECT AS BPE function in Pac Editor.

• Like 1

hey so i have no idea if its the entrance causing this but with brian kendrick's 2k18 entrance i can't get his gfx to save i set it in the moveset and inject and save it and i just does not work no matter what i do

• Like 1

Hi,

Which character slot did you install the Brian Kendrick mod?

21 minutes ago, MisticRaider said:

hey so i have no idea if its the entrance causing this but with brian kendrick's 2k18 entrance i can't get his gfx to save i set it in the moveset and inject and save it and i just does not work no matter what i do