Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

3 minutes ago, juskool14 said:

Strangest thing...now the layla entrance is being portrayed as Mollys entrance even though it says Layla...this happened after I just recently downloaded this newest pack.

Hi,

Layla's entrance is 228 while Molly Holly is 692.

You need to check you evt folder to ensure you haven't got a duplicate copy of the files in the other slot.

11 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Layla's entrance is 228 while Molly Holly is 692.

You need to check you evt folder to ensure you haven't got a duplicate copy of the files in the other slot.

Hmm strangely enough I did have two 228 files one was layla and one was molly but I also had the 692 molly so I just deleted the 228 Molly and it's working now thank you!! 

Edited by juskool14
  • Like 1

Hey, awesome job, again :). Just wanted to ask, maybe you could fix the woken matt hardy entrance so that it would always show gfx? Because at the start of the entrance they're turned off until i think the delete part. just want to make the entrance work with my gfx. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi! can you help me again? Why some wrestlers from mods are too big? Barrett for example, I used his normal POFO with right height and weight. 

a3e282cac4a4t.jpg

Alex Riley also too big.. 

Sorry again for use this thread, your private messages is locked :) Maybe you can answer me in my private messages

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

Hi! can you help me again? Why some wrestlers from mods are too big? Barrett for example, I used his normal POFO with right height and weight. 

a3e282cac4a4t.jpg

Alex Riley also too big.. 

Sorry again for use this thread, your private messages is locked :) Maybe you can answer me in my private messages

Hi,

it depends on the character model used for the mod. Character models from older games like 2k15 have this issue. You will just have to adjust the height even though it wouldn't be accurate.

On 1/29/2021 at 8:55 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

It will probably be possible using the KG971 PC trainer tool , but its a paid tool which you will have to search for online. It will let you edit the Universe mode matches but not automatically assign them.

I'm curious on how this works since I have the tool but I never attempt this. Do you know how to go about having a Double Title match using the tool?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Piper said:

I'm curious on how this works since I have the tool but I never attempt this. Do you know how to go about having a Double Title match using the tool?

If its not in the tools  menu, then maybe it's not a feature in the 2k19 version. 

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES. 2k20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs), Ported entrances pack (Final update). Ported 2k20 DLC Moves batch 4 uploaded , Additional Entrances and fixes update 4th February

HI,

I have uploaded a new update to the entrances pack. The update includes mainly minor fixes and a few motions.

MOTIONS AND FIXES 4TH FEBRUARY

1.Buddy Murphy 2k20 victory motion  - Listed as Buddy Murphy

2. Dean Ambrose 2k16 Entrance and Victory motions : Added new string DEAN AMBROSE 2 to the string_win.pac file.  HexRef 5145

FIXES.

Modified the Asuka 2k20 entrance motion with her holding the foldable fan (ASUKA 3)  to make the 2k19 mask prop load in the entrance since the 2k20 mask isn't working properly in 2k19.

Added a effect file for the Woken Matt Hardy entrance which enables all trons play from the intro  - Placed in the OPTIONAL folder.

Updated  the Jessica Havok entrance effect file with lighting data which better fits Io Shirai's entrance lighting if the entrance is being used for an Io Shirai mod.

Updated the effect files for the Fiend Bray Wyatt 2k20 entrance and Victory motions -  new strobe lighting added - For the first time, I have added a modified evt_light.pac file which is placed in the pac\evt folder. The modified file has to be placed in your pac\evt folder for the entrance effects to work.

• Like 1

Sorry For Being A Little Late.

From What I Understood

I Have To Increase AJ's Attributes And HIT Point Ratios To 100 Or Whatever The Max Value Is And My AJ Styles Will Be Replaced By The Golden AJ ?

From There On I Can Save Or Play As Him In A Universe Slot?

Is That Correct?

Or Both AJ's Will Be Available After Increasing The Stats?

Thank You.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, j3trko said:

Sorry For Being A Little Late.

From What I Understood

I Have To Increase AJ's Attributes And HIT Point Ratios To 100 Or Whatever The Max Value Is And My AJ Styles Will Be Replaced By The Golden AJ ?

From There On I Can Save Or Play As Him In A Universe Slot?

Is That Correct?

Or Both AJ's Will Be Available After Increasing The Stats?

Thank You.

Hi,

I only made reference to increasing AJ Styles stats to 100 if you want to play Towers mode and win easily.

To unlock AJ Styles Gold which is a separate character to AJ Styles , you will ned to follow the instructions I wrote in that tutorial.

When you launch your game after making the change, AJ Styles Gold will be listed in both Exhibition and Universe modes .

• Too Sweet 1

8 minutes ago, j3trko said:

I'm Using Codex Version Of The Game And The Tower Is Unfortunately Not Available Anymore.

The Tool It Seems Is A Paid Tool.

So There's No Other Way ?

Right ?

Which tool? I didn't mention using any paid tools in the tutorial. You open the misc05 file using the free hex editor Hxd . Have you followed the instructions in the tutorial I posted ? I believe its clear and easy enough to understand.

• KappaBrain 1

5 hours ago, RockStunner said:

Io Shirai's Entrance? where is he?Hi.

There is no Io Shirai entrance. Some modders are using The Jessica Havok entrance for their Io Shirai mods and I just created a lighting effect file for the entrance which fits her entrance and theme better.

3 hours ago, Markokraljevic said:

Is it possible to enable diving finishers from top of the ladder and chamber pod? Like it was i wwe 2k15. 

Thank you

Hi,

I'm not going to say its impossible but the data which enables a ladder finisher prompt display in a match hasn't been located.

11 minutes ago, juskool14 said:

Hey question...for the Asuka 3 is she supposed to have the mask the whole entrance (and then remove it) or is it supposed to only show up when she is about to take it off?

Hi,

she’s supposed to have the mask on from the beginning till she removes it. The 2k20 mask object glitched in the entrance so I had to modify the data so the 2k19 mask will load in the entrance.

You will need to copy the updated evt_data_p10.pac file in the latest update, the updated entrance pac and effect files to your pac\evt folder for the mask to show up as it’s set as a hidden prop for the character.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

she’s supposed to have the mask on from the beginning till she removes it. The 2k20 mask object glitched in the entrance so I had to modify the data so the 2k19 mask will load in the entrance.

You will need to copy the updated evt_data_p10.pac file in the latest update, the updated entrance pac and effect files to your pac\evt folder for the mask to show up as it’s set as a hidden prop for the character.

oh alright well i had just transferred all the files and regenerated but when i went to check in CAE she still didnt have the mask. it was a different mask but it wasnt on for the whole entrance

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, juskool14 said:

oh alright well i had just transferred all the files and regenerated but when i went to check in CAE she still didnt have the mask. it was a different mask but it wasnt on for the whole entrance

I don't understand what you mean by a different mask. I didn't include a mask prop for the entrance. 

When is the mask showing up in the entrance ?

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I don't understand what you mean by a different mask. I didn't include a mask prop for the entrance. 

When is the mask showing up in the entrance ?

Nvm on the diff mask it's not I just checked..but yes I tested it in game and CAE the mask only comes up when she is about to take it off on the ring post...

• Like 1

Just now, juskool14 said:

Nvm on the diff mask it's not I just checked..but yes I tested it in game and CAE the mask only comes up when she is about to take it off on the ring post...

I'm suspecting you might have a duplicate copy of the evt_data_p10.pac file in another folder location the game is reading. This is the file which contains the data for the mask to load for that entrance evt 293.You might want to perform a search for this file in your main 2k19 folder.