Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

18 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

There wouldn’t be any issues if you add the moves pack. Just ensure you regenerate the chunk0.def when you add the files. 
If you just want to add the sound fix for the moves, you don’t need to install the whole pack, you can copy and paste the file attr33000 from the pac\audio\attr folder into yours.That’s the file which contains the sound data for the Asuka moves. The others are not required if you don’t have the ported moves pack.

I think it’s one of the generic victory motions in the game .

Yep found it, it's Generic Victory 11. Thanks for the help!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, xalaidne said:

Hello squaredcirclefan,

Do you know if the Big Bossman's championship entrance from 2k18 has already been ported ?

Hi,

Big Bossman's title entrance is one of the generic title entrances in 2k19.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Big Bossman's title entrance is one of the generic title entrances in 2k19.

Yes you're right. I didn't check the preset entrances before asking.

Sorry for that stupid question.

Hi

I ended up trying the move pack mod, and I change my mind, this mod is pretty awesome! Since in the last updated post of the moves pack you said that you won't be porting more moves, and instead you will only work on fixes and updates of the moves in the pack, I wonder if you can check out some issues that I found in somes of the moves (all the issues are audio related by the way):

- Bro-mission 1 (2K20) : No sound.

- Front dropkick 4 (2K15): No sound.

- Hanging cloverleaf (2K20): no audio

- Heel hook 2 (2k20): no sounds.

- Powerbomb / final flash combo (2K20): Missing impact sound when the opponent hits the mat at the end of the move.

- Seven star lariat 1 (2K20): Missing impact sound when the lariat connects the opponent.

- Snake eyes / big boot combo (2K20): Missing sound when the player bounce of the ropes to deliver the big boot.

- Step-over dropkick (2K20): Missing sounds when the player bounce of the ropes, both times.

- STF 5 (2K20): No sound and the tap out sounds seem to be out of sync.

Thanks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, souren_k said:

Hi

I ended up trying the move pack mod, and I change my mind, this mod is pretty awesome! Since in the last updated post of the moves pack you said that you won't be porting more moves, and instead you will only work on fixes and updates of the moves in the pack, I wonder if you can check out some issues that I found in somes of the moves (all the issues are audio related by the way):

- Powerbomb / final flash combo (2K20): Missing impact sound when the opponent hits the mat at the end of the move.

- Seven star lariat 1 (2K20): Missing impact sound when the lariat connects the opponent.

- Snake eyes / big boot combo (2K20): Missing sound when the player bounce of the ropes to deliver the big boot.

- Step-over dropkick (2K20): Missing sounds when the player bounce of the ropes, both times.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am aware of the moves without sound or those out of sync. 

Sound from moves can't be ported over from 2k20 as the data is different so I'm having to improvise using 2k19 data. Only sound data from 2k18 can be ported over to 19 since both games have the same sound data structure.  Most of the sound from previous games like 2k16-18 were left over by developers .For some of the 2k20 moves , there aren't any free slots I can use and for some ,especially the submission tap outs, there isn't any data to work with so i'm not able to get those working accurately.

Any sound you get in a 2k20 move is all 2k19 data. Sound for those moves isnt going to work accurately like a 2k19 move.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, WeGoku said:

Is there anyway I can get Chyna 2k20 entrance so that I can individually add it to cae item?

Hi, The Chyna 2k20 entrance file is in the pack. The evt files are labelled with names so you can just copy the one you want. You will find the entrance file in the pac\evt folder and the lighting effect file in the pac\evt \effect folder. 

14 hours ago, beeboo17 said:

Could You Make An Advanced Entrance Of The Miz (2k20) So I Can Fit it with his intro-cut theme

Hi, I will be releasing a modified Miz 2k20 entrance with the long intro removed in the next update.

Its unlikely Ill be creating full advanced entrance files  as they are too time consuming for what its worth.

20 hours ago, souren_k said:

Hi

Thanks.

Hi,

I've worked on the sound for some of the moves . I have left the submission moves out as there is no more unused sound data slots to use  for submissions .

The moves in the list I have worked on are:

Front Dropkick 4 (2k15), Powerbomb/Final flash combo, Seven Star Lariat 1, Snake Eyes/ Big Boot Combo and Step-Over Dropkick.

You will have to download the pack as I have updated the files.

• Like 1

@squaredcirclefan hey man, i know you've done a lot of tutorials and such and i was just wondering if you knew something about arenas. I want to install arenas into those empty smackdown slots that the game doesnt use, but i dont get it, how would i go about linking the misc01 info about some arena to the misc04? What about the prop data?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, somerandodude said:

@squaredcirclefan hey man, i know you've done a lot of tutorials and such and i was just wondering if you knew something about arenas. I want to install arenas into those empty smackdown slots that the game doesnt use, but i dont get it, how would i go about linking the misc01 info about some arena to the misc04? What about the prop data?

Hi, The first SELECTNUM column in the misc01 is the ID for the arena. This is the same as the ARENANUM Column in the misc04.

There are two video tutorials on assigning arenas to different slots. I will suggest you watch those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em-GJakakrw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_jLJBd3N_A

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, The first SELECTNUM column in the misc01 is the ID for the arena. This is the same as the ARENANUM Column in the misc04.

There are two video tutorials on assigning arenas to different slots. I will suggest you watch those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em-GJakakrw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_jLJBd3N_A

thank you :)

• Like 1

Hey man, so ive got it sorta working. I used wwe 2k16 files to use unused apron, arena entrance and stadium slots. The arena shows up ingame, but it gives me a infinite loading screen. I suspect its the arena entrance file, cause changing the stadium didnt fix it, and making a create a show also didnt. Now i dont know what the problem is, but the wwe 2k16 arena entrances never reach triple diggits. My slot that i want to use is 163. So  maybe when i put in 163 instead of whatever the 2 digits where, hat somehow messed it up?

• Like 1

Hi, as always grateful to your mod of moves and ported entrances. I wanted to ask if you could do a 2010 Drew McIntyre entrance, I mean just add a screen interposing effect to the entrance at the beginning, like in previous games like wwe svr 2011 or wwe 12. Thanks in advance (Sorry for my english)

Edited by Danilepez
error
  • Like 1