Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, souren_k said:

Hi

I found out that the ported Mike Tyson entrance has the "lighting effects glitch" that happens when the superstar with that entrance enters first in a match (where the lighting effects don't work properly). If I remember correctly it happens because of missing files in the pac directory? Can you confirm if this is the same case or if perhaps I messed up somehow?

Also, I found a very peculiar glitch in the ascension tag team entrance/victory, a "cast order" glitch. In the victory animation, the cast order is correct (Viktor posing on his knees and Konnor holding his hands up) but in their champion victory, the cast order is inverted (Konnor posing in his knees and Viktor holding his hands up with the title belts), and changing the cast order doesn't solve the problem, since the cast order change affects both normal victory and champion animations.

Now, the peculiar part is in the tag team entrance. If you assign tag championship belts to the asencion tag team, their entrance is normal, doesn't change. But when you assign the ascension tang team animation to other teams with tag championship belts, a complete diferent ascension entrance animation plays, a champion ascension entrance to be more precise (I don't remember if this champion tag entrance was in any of the other games). The problem is that, again, the cast order is inverted (like in the victory animations case).

I don't know if something can be done to solve this glitch, but I just wanted to point it out just in case.

Thanks a lot again, and keep the good work with this mod, much appreciate.

Hi,

I have had a quick look into the issues you raised.

The lighting effect file for the Mike Tyson and Ken Shamrock entrances isn't in the entrances pack. I will include both and reupload.

I have noticed the cast order glitch in the tag victory motion. I will have to swap the animation data in the motion file as it wouldn't work by changing the cast settings in the game.

The ascension champion tag entrance was in previous games along with those for the New day and one for the New Age Outlaws in 2k17 which was removed.

These champion tag entrances can't be set in the moveset file but are handled by the evt_data file which swaps the motions for the normal tag entrance with the title tag motion when they hold a title. 

though confirming what you mentioned, the title entrance doesn't work for the Ascension but it does if the tag entrance is assigned to other teams. I will investigate further and also try out the entrance in 2k15-18.

• Like 2

I  copied the "evt" folder into the correct place but when I load the game all the motions are the same? I'm assuming I need to change something in data editor but I'm still new so I'm sure I'm messing it up or forgetting something. Everything else I've been able to figure out but I cant get these the motions to work. If anyone could help that would be great

• Like 1

6 hours ago, scxrs said:

I  copied the "evt" folder into the correct place but when I load the game all the motions are the same? I'm assuming I need to change something in data editor but I'm still new so I'm sure I'm messing it up or forgetting something. Everything else I've been able to figure out but I cant get these the motions to work. If anyone could help that would be great

You copy and paste the PAC folder into the 2k19 folder, not the evt folder. There are other folders inside the main pac folder you also need to copy.

Copy and paste the MOD folder into the main 2k19 folder.

You then regenerate the chunk0.def file after adding the files for the entrance motions.

The motions will be listed in the create entrance menu if you have copied it correctly

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Hello. first of all. grateful for the port work you have done throughout all this time. it has really improved my gaming experience.

(Sorry if my English is not understood or sound rude, or niandertal. It is not my mother tongue..) or  anyway.

I wanted to report a sound issue in the running hip attack 3 movement. in the final sequence of the move, the final hit of the hip on the opponent does not sound.

Thanks a lot! p.d: taking advantage of the occasion. I understand that possibly no longer there are no more port. but I wanted to ask if at some point it might be possible to port IO SHIRAI entrace. thanks!

• Like 2

Hi,

Firstly, let me say thank you for all these mods. I  only got the game on Sunday after tiring of it on consoles and not being able to do what I wanted on it.

I've picked up a lot of the basic skills thanks to most of your tutorials and I have a relatively noob comment on this regarding the string file.

I've already been editing my string folder and have used up a lot of the EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED lines to assigning names etc to downloaded wrestlers that I've injected in. All working fine, but obviously I don't want to just patch your super string over mine now, because it will rename my wrestlers to whatever is now in your string.

So , if this makes sense, I've identified all of your amendments that would supercede my particular cells using a comparison with a vlookup in the csv versions. If I paste your amendments into some of the EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED cells on the superstring I've already got, what's the best way of pointing your amendments to these?

Otherwise I'm going to have to go into yours, paste my missing amendments into your blank string fields and then reassign all the name calls in the pofo / Data editor for all my downloaded and installed characters.....

(Oh and you can export to CSV, can you import if you've edited it in Excel?)

Either way seems like work, but I'm not sure which is the quickest option! Any advice from a seasoned pro would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SS2K21 said:

Hi,

Firstly, let me say thank you for all these mods. I  only got the game on Sunday after tiring of it on consoles and not being able to do what I wanted on it.

I've picked up a lot of the basic skills thanks to most of your tutorials and I have a relatively noob comment on this regarding the string file.

I've already been editing my string folder and have used up a lot of the EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED lines to assigning names etc to downloaded wrestlers that I've injected in. All working fine, but obviously I don't want to just patch your super string over mine now, because it will rename my wrestlers to whatever is now in your string.

So , if this makes sense, I've identified all of your amendments that would supercede my particular cells using a comparison with a vlookup in the csv versions. If I paste your amendments into some of the EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED cells on the superstring I've already got, what's the best way of pointing your amendments to these?

Otherwise I'm going to have to go into yours, paste my missing amendments into your blank string fields and then reassign all the name calls in the pofo / Data editor for all my downloaded and installed characters.....

(Oh and you can export to CSV, can you import if you've edited it in Excel?)

Either way seems like work, but I'm not sure which is the quickest option! Any advice from a seasoned pro would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Hi,

Its best doing the edits manually to avoid messing up other data in the string file. All the modifications I made in the string file are in the HexRef  range 5145 (Dean Ambrose 3) to 51C2 (Becky Lynch)

You have to use the same string ID's I used since they also point to the entries in the cae_item_p20.pac file.

DcyhOWR.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kmaster said:

Hello. first of all. grateful for the port work you have done throughout all this time. it has really improved my gaming experience.

(Sorry if my English is not understood or sound rude, or niandertal. It is not my mother tongue..) or  anyway.

I wanted to report a sound issue in the running hip attack 3 movement. in the final sequence of the move, the final hit of the hip on the opponent does not sound.

Thanks a lot! p.d: taking advantage of the occasion. I understand that possibly no longer there are no more port. but I wanted to ask if at some point it might be possible to port IO SHIRAI entrace. thanks!

Hi,

I am aware of the issue with the Running Hip Attack 3. It isn't caused by the ported moves pack but is actually a bug as its still occurs with a fresh game .

I will have to compare the data for the sound with that of 2k18 since it works in that game. Hopefully I can find a way to solve it.

I had ported the Io Shirai entrance a while back but did not add it to the pack since there isn't any Io Shirai mod with a mask I can test it with. The entrance is for her old gimmick with the mask and is sort of outdated for her current heel gimmick as she removes the mask in the ring and holds it in her hand.  I have only experimented with the mask in the Mayu Iwatani mod by @Refat as the character model wears a mask similar to Io Shirai in her old gimmick. Using a mask will mean creating a separate mask prop and adding the ID for the mask to the entrance file so it comes off.

• Like 2

Hi

I copied the PAC folder to the WWE2K19 folder.
After deleting and then regenerating both the chunk0.def and chunk0.arc files, 
when I start the game, I cannot proceed from first loading screen. Please help me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hinomaru Sakazaki said:

Hi

I copied the PAC folder to the WWE2K19 folder.
After deleting and then regenerating both the chunk0.def and chunk0.arc files, 
when I start the game, I cannot proceed from first loading screen. Please help me.

Hi,

What happens in the loading screen? Is this the first mod you are installing?

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

What happens in the loading screen? Is this the first mod you are installing?

Thank you for your reply!

I updated it for the first time in a long time since I updated it on January 12th.
I have some character mods, but until today it worked fine.
The loading ring keeps spinning.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1icDXngF7HeOI7QO46-ipLAlfc7-KNJPa/view?usp=sharing

Sorry I`m Japanese. Please forgive my poor English.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hinomaru Sakazaki said:

Thank you for your reply!

I updated it for the first time in a long time since I updated it on January 12th.
I have some character mods, but until today it worked fine.
The loading ring keeps spinning.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1icDXngF7HeOI7QO46-ipLAlfc7-KNJPa/view?usp=sharing

Sorry I`m Japanese. Please forgive my poor English.

This will only happen if you deleted a file the game reads on startup. It can't be caused by the mod. Did you delete any files after or before installing the update. ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

これは、起動時にゲームが読み取るファイルを削除した場合にのみ発生します。modが原因ではありません。アップデートのインストール後またはインストール前にファイルを削除しましたか。

I pasted the PAC folder and edited the String file in the MOD folder using Wrestle MINUS.

I also checked the deleted files remaining on my computer, but I didn't delete any files on WWE2K19.

I edited a String file using WrestleMINUS for the first time. Is there a possibility that there is a problem?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

はい。編集後にファイルにエラーがある可能性があります。バックアップコピーに置き換えてテストできますか?

Surprised, it works perfectly! I'm sorry I made all the mistakes.

I'll learn more about editing String files.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 6:44 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

You copy and paste the PAC folder into the 2k19 folder, not the evt folder. There are other folders inside the main pac folder you also need to copy.

Copy and paste the MOD folder into the main 2k19 folder.

You then regenerate the chunk0.def file after adding the files for the entrance motions.

The motions will be listed in the create entrance menu if you have copied it correctly

I got it working now thank you.

• Like 1

Hi,

I have updated the ported moves pack with some minor fixes and two 2k20 moves I had ported a while back but didn’t add as there were some issues in gameplay which I have resolved. The download link is in the first post. All updates and previous ported moves are now merged into one zip file.

impact sound fixes

1. Fixed a reported issue with the mat impact sound for RUNNING HIP ATTACK 3 (Asuka)where the impact is silent when you press the combo pin during execution .

2. Added impact sound to the running grapple FALLING DROPKICK (2k15). - Do take note there are two separate animations for this move. The ported one is a running grapple which was removed from the game while the second is the same move with the same name which the developers now animated as a Irish whip rebound strike.

3. Fixed a reported  impact sound issue with KENTUCKY KNEE.

Moves added

Two apron strong strike moves

Step-over Dropkick (2k20) - Natalya

Penalty kick/ double stomp combo (2k20) - Dakota Kai.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/19/2021 at 7:48 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I am aware of the issue with the Running Hip Attack 3. It isn't caused by the ported moves pack but is actually a bug as its still occurs with a fresh game .

I will have to compare the data for the sound with that of 2k18 since it works in that game. Hopefully I can find a way to solve it.

Thanks! I was going to thank for the answer first. But, I have seen that today's update fixed the issue. Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

1. Fixed a reported issue with the mat impact sound for RUNNING HIP ATTACK 3 (Asuka)where the impact is silent when you press the combo pin during execution .

Tested. The sound works perfectly. Thank you so much again!

The new movements have also worked perfectly for me.  :D

On 2/19/2021 at 7:48 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

I had ported the Io Shirai entrance a while back but did not add it to the pack since there isn't any Io Shirai mod with a mask I can test it with. The entrance is for her old gimmick with the mask and is sort of outdated for her current heel gimmick as she removes the mask in the ring and holds it in her hand.  I have only experimented with the mask in the Mayu Iwatani mod by @Refat as the character model wears a mask similar to Io Shirai in her old gimmick. Using a mask will mean creating a separate mask prop and adding the ID for the mask to the entrance file so it comes off.

I understand. Imagine that it had not been added because of the mask and the complications that it brings. Anyway. Thanks for the reply again.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kmaster said:

I understand. Imagine that it had not been added because of the mask and the complications that it brings. Anyway. Thanks for the reply again.

Hi,

I will add the entrance in the next entrances update which will be uploaded sometime next week. Obviously there is no mask .

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

1 minute ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Nice update, that Penalty Kick move is fantastic. I did notice though that the One Handed Spinebuster 2 is showing up as a Leverage Pin again. Otherwise though a great update!

In the next entrance and victory motions update, could you add Hunter Hearst Helmsley and The Rock '99's 2K16 victory motions? 

Hi,

I totally forgot that create moveset list amendment. I will look into it and reupload by Monday morning. Thanks for the reminder.

I believe Hunter Hearst Helmsley victory motion is in the pack. 

• Like 1

Hi

I have a question regarding the ported moves pack. See, I didn't bother with it since, at least in my case, the amount of moves that are already in the game is enough for me, and since I am already using the entrances mod, sound editor, and resorep, I don't want to bloat the game with mods too much. But since this last update seems very interesting (mainly de sound fixes) I wanted to ask if there will be any issues if I add this mod to my game, keeping in mind that I already have all the mods that I mentioned early (when I said issues, I mean like if the loading time at the startup increases, or if I have to add the moves pack before or after adding the entrances mod, or any other thing that I have to be mindful about when using the ported moves pack).

Thanks

• Like 1

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I totally forgot that create moveset list amendment. I will look into it and reupload by Monday morning. Thanks for the reminder.

I believe Hunter Hearst Helmsley victory motion is in the pack. 

No problem! I checked the pack, there's HHH's entrance but no victory animation. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, souren_k said:

Hi

I have a question regarding the ported moves pack. See, I didn't bother with it since, at least in my case, the amount of moves that are already in the game is enough for me, and since I am already using the entrances mod, sound editor, and resorep, I don't want to bloat the game with mods too much. But since this last update seems very interesting (mainly de sound fixes) I wanted to ask if there will be any issues if I add this mod to my game, keeping in mind that I already have all the mods that I mentioned early (when I said issues, I mean like if the loading time at the startup increases, or if I have to add the moves pack before or after adding the entrances mod, or any other thing that I have to be mindful about when using the ported moves pack).

Thanks

Hi,

There wouldn’t be any issues if you add the moves pack. Just ensure you regenerate the chunk0.def when you add the files. 
If you just want to add the sound fix for the moves, you don’t need to install the whole pack, you can copy and paste the file attr33000 from the pac\audio\attr folder into yours.That’s the file which contains the sound data for the Asuka moves. The others are not required if you don’t have the ported moves pack.

2 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

No problem! I checked the pack, there's HHH's entrance but no victory animation. 

I think it’s one of the generic victory motions in the game .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1