Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

13 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

I'm still having the same problem 

Can you send a copy of the chunk0.def file in the main 2k19 folder by uploading to google drive or any file sharing platform and post a link in a private message?

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you send a copy of the chunk0.def file in the main 2k19 folder by uploading to google drive or any file sharing platform and post a link in a private message?

Here's the link I really hope you can help with this problem 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S7wohGH_eiUcow39wIV3euUEyDSYW768/view?usp=drivesdk

• Like 1

Hi, first of all thank you for your work.

The movesets are working like a charm, however i dont know if i am doing something wrong for the entrances, they appear listed but when i chose any of them they all are the steve austin entrance.

hope you can help me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ciphro said:

Hi, first of all thank you for your work.

The movesets are working like a charm, however i dont know if i am doing something wrong for the entrances, they appear listed but when i chose any of them they all are the steve austin entrance.

hope you can help me.

Hi,

Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file with Custom Character Tools after adding the files in the entrances pack ?

21 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

Here's the link I really hope you can help with this problem 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S7wohGH_eiUcow39wIV3euUEyDSYW768/view?usp=drivesdk

Everything looks fine in the chunk0.def.

Can you re-download and install the zip again as I had to reupload as there were similar reported issues when I initially released it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file with Custom Character Tools after adding the files in the entrances pack ?

Ups! forgot to do that, its working fine now.

Thank you very much

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Everything looks fine in the chunk0.def.

Can you re-download and install the zip again as I had to reupload as there were similar reported issues when I initially released it.

Ok I'll try that,thanks

18 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

I have a problem where I cant select aj Lee's entrance motion as a title motion,it changes to john cena champion motion

AJ Lee's entrance is not a title entrance. You need to select the entrance under motions not champion motion.

9 minutes ago, FKR said:

hi awesome work brother as always . I wanted to DM you but can't . just wanna know if double superkicks are possible to port or they are strike moves ?  I cannot access vanilla files from azn can you help getting me tiffany from svr11 ?

Hi,

The Double Superkick Kicks is a  strike move. its 50-50 if they will work properly when ported or not work at all.

The vanilla files have been removed or deleted unfortunately.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Kirito2003 said:

It's still not working,I'll just wait for the batch 3 and maybe that one will work

A few questions?

Do you have the main 2k19-20 moves pack installed or just update 2 ?

If you haven't installed that pack, you need to install it first then install this thereafter. The link is on the same post if you scroll down below. 

Confirm if those moves are showing up in your game. 

Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file after installing the files?

Edited by squaredcirclefan

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

A few questions?

Do you have the main 2k19-20 moves pack installed or just update 2 ?

If you haven't installed that pack, you need to install it first then install this thereafter. The link is on the same post if you scroll down below. 

Confirm if those moves are showing up in your game. 

Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file after installing the files?

Yes I have all the moves pack installed they are all showing up in the game,even the moves in the batch 1 were showing up until i installed batch 2 

3 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

Yes I have all the moves pack installed they are all showing up in the game,even the moves in the batch 1 were showing up until i installed batch 2 

It's just the DLC moves that aren't listed in create a moveset anymore but they are still in the game because I had already assigned some moves which still work but I cant tind any DLC moves listed anymore. 

18 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

It's just the DLC moves that aren't listed in create a moveset anymore but they are still in the game because I had already assigned some moves which still work but I cant tind any DLC moves listed anymore. 

Can you send me the these 3 files currently  in your pac\root folder of your game ?

createmode.pac

createmode_p10.pac

createmode-p30.pac

39 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

Can you extract copy these createmode.pac files to your pac\root folder and test in your game. This will replace all 4 files in the root folder.

https://mega.nz/file/lZhSRKjL#Fjpv3jTi9Zr-8WQTio8JBEaJTfF5Na9dchXLriJ-qNk

Bro im getting an problem now my game is lagging after installing ported moves it never happened to me before but now its happening i uninstalled my game then reinstall it but after installing moves game is losing fps during match fps are good in entrance but during fight fps went down when i m pasting my backup files my game is running smoothly ported entrances are working great but moves have started showing lag problem

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kazim-KK said:

Bro im getting an problem now my game is lagging after installing ported moves it never happened to me before but now its happening i uninstalled my game then reinstall it but after installing moves game is losing fps during match fps are good in entrance but during fight fps went down when i m pasting my backup files my game is running smoothly ported entrances are working great but moves have started showing lag problem

Hi,

I doubt that the issue with the game lagging during a match is caused by the ported moves.

Do you have any modded arena's or gfx installed in your game.? 

Does this occur in all arena's selected for a match or just some particular arenas?

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I doubt that the issue with the game lagging during a match is caused by the ported moves.

Do you have any modded arena's or gfx installed in your game.? 

Does this occur in all arena's selected for a match or just some particular arenas?

All arenas

I have intalled custom gfx but gfx didn't make issue before should i change my window

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kazim-KK said:

All arenas

I have intalled custom gfx but gfx didn't make issue before should i change my window

Some custom gfx can cause lag in entrances.

It can't be the moves. It has to be something else if it occurs in all arenas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Some custom gfx can cause lag in entrances.

It can't be the moves. It has to be something else if it occurs in all arenas.

Thnx bro it was gfx that causing lag

Bro i have an Question why didn't you port last shot 2k20

Edited by Kazim-KK
  • Like 1