Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi,

I have updated the ported moves pack with two additional moves and minor fixes.

added moves:

Ground Zero - Keith Lee's finisher

Piper's pit -Ronda Rousey's signature move

As I previously documented, combo pins aren't working for all the new 2k20 moves in 2k19. The combo pin for previous moves work.

I have fixed issues with the Pedigree 4 (speed and body part target ) and Bro2sleep/German Suplex Combo (CAM animation loop)

The download link is on the first post. Here is a preview of the two moves added and the fixes.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19. Matt Riddle entrance / Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2k20 Title Victory / 2k19 2 belt title entrances mod/Backported 2k20 moves (beta)/Tommaso Ciampa and Kyle O'Reilly 2k20 Title entrances added.

Hi,

I have added title entrances for Tommaso Ciampa and Kyle O'Reilly. I didn't work on any facial animations for these as I wasn't happy with the results. I will work on that in future. A download link can be found on the first post.

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 1

29 minutes ago, motishow said:

Thanks for the last additions bro. 
did you update at th efutire the duggan entrance with some facial animations too?

thanks

You're welcome. That's part of my plan.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kevan1700 said:

Any chance of porting any of the preset entrances? I'd love to see the Tazz, Tajiri, the cane one (great for sandman) and the alternate Chyna entrance ported over 

Hi,

These can be ported over. Its just the facial animations that won't work. I decided to take time to get the proper facial animations working as  I wasn't satisfied with the modifications I made apart from the Hulk Hogan Victory facial animation.

I had previously ported the alternate Chyna entrance and Victory animation but didn't upload it due to the facial animations. It also didn't work as well with the Chyna mod. 

The entrance with the cane is actually Tommy Dreamer's I think.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

These can be ported over. Its just the facial animations that won't work. I decided to take time to get the proper facial animations working as  I wasn't satisfied with the modifications I made apart from the Hulk Hogan Victory facial animation.

I had previously ported the alternate Chyna entrance and Victory animation but didn't upload it due to the facial animations. It also didn't work as well with the Chyna mod. 

The entrance with the cane is actually Tommy Dreamer's I think.

Ive been playing since WarZone. The lack of facial animations is a non factor to me. 😂

Either way, hope you keep up the good work. Your contributions are unparalleled 

• Like 2

Just now, kevan1700 said:

Ive been playing since WarZone. The lack of facial animations is a non factor to me. 😂

Either way, hope you keep up the good work. Your contributions are unparalleled 

No worries. To be honest, it's not the most important part of the entrance. I will port them over as is.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

hi @squaredcirclefan i am a bit confused with the moveset pack will it conflict issues with the previous moveset pack for 2k19 or i can use it all together ?

For me the two work really fine together, I've some 2k17, 2k18 and the 2k20 together in the presets moves list in game. Don't forget to resign with CCT :)

Hope it can help.

Ben

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

hi @squaredcirclefan i am a bit confused with the moveset pack will it conflict issues with the previous moveset pack for 2k19 all i can use it all together ?

Hi,

No it wouldn't. The DLC files I am using will not conflict with the 2k19 pack. Though the moves are in different files, all will show up in the game for selection.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2
  • Glorious 1

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

No it wouldn't. The DLC files I am using will not conflict with the 2k19 pack. Though the moves are in different files, all will show up in the game foe selection.

Man You are a genius hacking all these moves and understanding data structure must be a hectic job thanks for what you have been doing for this community man and specially what you did for 2k19 i still remember its been more then a year when i first requested you for porting moves for 2k19 in 2k18 section and we are still requesting moves and enjoying wwe2k19 even after a year lol thank you so much bro

• Like 5

On 11/21/2019 at 6:20 AM, thatintrovertkid said:

Awesome job on importing the 2K20 moves bro, thank you so much! Hopefully you can also add Kamigoye from 2K20.

Kamigoye 1 , Crossface 2, Tombstone piledriver, Fiendish Uranage and a few other moves have been ported and being tested in gameplay for glitches and to fix any issues encountered. they will be uploaded in a few days.

• Like 5
  • Glorious 1

14 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Kamigoye 1 , Crossface 2, Tombstone piledriver, Fiendish Uranage and a few other moves have been ported and being tested in gameplay for glitches and to fix any issues encountered. they will be uploaded in a few days.

Good news.I wanna ask if there is any progress with pin combos?Also is there a way to make it so arms be around the face and not the neck (when applying Crossface)

1 hour ago, JefftheHARDY said:

Good news.I wanna ask if there is any progress with pin combos?Also is there a way to make it so arms be around the face and not the neck (when applying Crossface)

Hi. Nothing yet concrete on pin combos. Though I did find data which will trigger the pin in the move preview but doesn’t work in gameplay so I am stil working on that. There is a glitch with a lot of new 2k20 moves regarding the grip which is a flaw in the animation. These can’t be edited in any way unless the dev’s update the animations which were created by Yukes. For instance the crossface doesn’t have a proper grip in 2k20 and it’s the same in 19. This is the same for the Armbar 3 and 4 , the Fiends Mandible Claw 4 and quite a few other moves.

The crossface is also more of Io Shirai’s version not Chris Benoit’s. 

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi. Nothing yet concrete on pin combos. Though I did find data which will trigger the pin in the move preview but doesn’t work in gameplay so I am stil working on that. There is a glitch with a lot of new 2k20 moves regarding the grip which is a flaw in the animation. These can’t be edited in any way unless the dev’s update the animations which were created by Yukes. For instance the crossface doesn’t have a proper grip in 2k20 and it’s the same in 19. This is the same for the Armbar 3 and 4 , the Fiends Mandible Claw 4 and quite a few other moves.

ok thanks.Do you consider porting Randy Orton's entrance from Bump in the Night dlc?Would be cool to have it cause it looks like the one from his time as the legend killer

4 hours ago, JefftheHARDY said:

ok thanks.Do you consider porting Randy Orton's entrance from Bump in the Night dlc?Would be cool to have it cause it looks like the one from his time as the legend killer

It's a good heel entrance for Orton . I will add it to my to-do list.

• Like 3

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19.PORTED 2K20 MOVES UPDATE 2 UPLOADED. Matt Riddle entrance / 2k19 2 belt title entrances mod/Backported 2k20 moves (beta)/Tommaso Ciampa and Kyle O'Reilly 2k20 Title entrances .

Hi all,

I have ported a few new moves from 2k20. Here is a preview and list of the moves. A download link and details of minor fixes and minor fixes can be found on the first post.

Crossface 2 - Assigned to Io Shirai

Spirit Bomb -  Keith Lee's second finisher

Kamigoye Kick 1  - Assigned to Buddy Murphy

Psycho Cutter - Not sure who it's assigned to

Tombstone Piledriver - The new 2k20 animation 

Aztec Press - Humberto Carrillo's finisher.

Triple Hip Attack - Assigned to Toni Storm.

Fiendish Uranage - The Fiend's uranage move.

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 1

8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi all,

I have ported a few new moves from 2k20. Here is a preview and list of the moves. A download link and details of minor fixes and minor fixes can be found on the first post.

Crossface 2 - Assigned to Io Shirai

Spirit Bomb -  Keith Lee's second finisher

Kamigoye Kick 1  - Assigned to Buddy Murphy

Psycho Cutter - Not sure who it's assigned to

Tombstone Piledriver - The new 2k20 animation 

Aztec Press - Humberto Carrillo's finisher.

Triple Hip Attack - Assigned to Toni Storm.

Fiendish Uranage - The Fiend's uranage move.

AMAZING WORK! Thanks so much bro. I hope you can import more moves including the new Last Shot finisher for Adam Cole. We appreciate all that you're doing.

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1