Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

12 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

This was due to an error I made when performing some tests. I have rectified the issue a few days back and reuploaded the pack.

You can download this copy of the cae_item_p20.pac file and place in the pac\menu folder.

https://mega.nz/file/RIoiCBQS#tct8HOLT78wjozyfxp_FMzA5eySYo_O-zbH-V-Yq_uw

That fixed it! Thank you so much once again

• Like 1

Thank You @BlindedByTheGrace
For the awesome work!
I have a question, is there a possible way to port the entrance as independent pieces as in advance creation entrances to be shown in the list? It only shows on easy creation, but in advance creation it only shows on tittle motion. I would like to pick the last scene of Corey Graves when he enters the ring, in 2k18 I used to have it in my old caw and it was removed on 2k19!
Any help much appreciated please! ;)

P.S this is the scene I'm writing about

Edited by CrimsonRed

2 hours ago, CrimsonRed said:

Thank You @BlindedByTheGrace
For the awesome work!
I have a question, is there a possible way to port the entrance as independent pieces as in advance creation entrances to be shown in the list? It only shows on easy creation, but in advance creation it only shows on tittle motion. I would like to pick the last scene of Corey Graves when he enters the ring, in 2k18 I used to have it in my old caw and it was removed on 2k19!
Any help much appreciated please! ;)

Hi,

Corey Graves single entrance and advanced entrance files are in 2k19 but are locked to his character so they don't show up on the list of entrances.

I added the single entrance as a duplicate entry but didn't realise the advanced entrance motions are also not listed.

You can download this file (cae_item_p20.pac) and place in the 2k19\pac\menu folder. You should now have Corey Graves advanced entrance motions listed in the Advanced Creation menu.

https://mega.nz/file/JcpyySzY#pPVRJueMlHtwj85L2eFQMrtpVOLIh0y5VWf8NvgTT9c

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Corey Graves single entrance and advanced entrance files are in 2k19 but are locked to his character so they don't show up on the list of entrances.

I added the single entrance as a duplicate entry but didn't realise the advanced entrance motions are also not listed.

You can download this file (cae_item_p20.pac) and place in the 2k19\pac\menu folder. You should now have Corey Graves advanced entrance motions listed in the Advanced Creation menu.

https://mega.nz/file/JcpyySzY#pPVRJueMlHtwj85L2eFQMrtpVOLIh0y5VWf8NvgTT9c

It Works!!!!!
OMG!!!!!! Thank you so much!! You're a life saver!
Hands down! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I have to learn how to add the rest of the ported entrances and try to turn them in the advance entrance so I don't want to bother anyone or be a burden with the nagging! 😁
Once again a huge Thank You!! ❤️

Edited by CrimsonRed

1 hour ago, CrimsonRed said:

It Works!!!!!
OMG!!!!!! Thank you so much!! You're a life saver!
Hands down! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I have to learn how to add the rest of the ported entrances and try to turn them in the advance entrance so I don't want to bother anyone or be a burden with the nagging! 😁
Once again a huge Thank You!! ❤️

Most entrances from 2k15-2k18 which are removed from 19  have advanced creation files in those games which are different from the file used for the single entrance motion. 

2k20 motions haven't got separate advanced creation files since the developers changed the system where the same files used for single entrance motions are used for advanced creation in 2k20. This doesn't work in 2k19 so  every 2k20 motion will have to be broken down manually into 5 separate entrance files through manual hex editing.

If you are going to do that, first thing to do is to learn the data structure of the single and advanced entrance files in a 2k19 motion so you have an idea how to break it down. There aren't any tools for automatically doing this so it's all cumbersome manual hex editing.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Too Sweet 1

6 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Most entrances from 2k15-2k18 which are removed from 19  have advanced creation files in those games which are different from the file used for the single entrance motion. 

2k20 motions haven't got separate advanced creation files since the developers changed the system where the same files used for single entrance motions are used for advanced creation in 2k20. This doesn't work in 2k19 so  every 2k20 motion will have to be broken down manually into 5 separate entrance files through manual hex editing.

If you are going to do that, first thing to do is to learn the data structure of the single and advanced entrance files in a 2k19 motion so you have an idea how to break it down. There aren't any tools for automatically doing this so it's all cumbersome manual hex editing.

I see! most of the entrances are from 2k18 which they removed, one of them it's Paige's entrance when she was supposed to have 3 and this one is when she raise her hand before she starts heading to the ring :(
I thought I could find the file and then drag and drop but then it's like you mentioned that could be locked and it needs programing skills like it was done with Corey Graves and I'm still a rookie when it comes to hex and prgramming lol!

24 minutes ago, CrimsonRed said:

I see! most of the entrances are from 2k18 which they removed, one of them it's Paige's entrance when she was supposed to have 3 and this one is when she raise her hand before she starts heading to the ring :(
I thought I could find the file and then drag and drop but then it's like you mentioned that could be locked and it needs programing skills like it was done with Corey Graves and I'm still a rookie when it comes to hex and prgramming lol!

Hi,

If you have the ported entrances pack installed, that entrance is listed as Paige 3. The sound effect has been removed for that entrance in 2k19 so you wouldn't get the yell on the apron.

17 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

If you have the ported entrances pack installed, that entrance is listed as Paige 3. The sound effect has been removed for that entrance in 2k19 so you wouldn't get the yell on the apron.

Oh but I meant as advance entrance! I ported and followed your instructions perfectly to the letter and works like a charm! I have that entrance as same as Corey but all of them appears only as easy creation not as advance creation and that is what I need to complete the icing on the cake 
oh one more thing speaking about completing the game to 100% perfection in the audio when Jojo says '' here is your winner" the name I replaced from a normal wrestler let's say Jake The Snake Roberts replaced with a female mod like "Gail Kim" the ring announcer only sounds in the entrance and not in the winning match!
And when I add a second or 3rd mod attire like example Charlotte 2 or 3rd attire the entrance music doesn't sound at all only the normal caw done inside the game!
If that is solved with all you guys have done with this game during the years since 2018 this game for me will be Game Of The Year, Graphics and gameplay included! And I mean it! You guys the modders who have put time and passion showing us how to do it and provided us the new players with all the mods and attires made should be the employees at 2k! Hands Down! tenor.gif?itemid=15600896

34 minutes ago, CrimsonRed said:

Oh but I meant as advance entrance! I ported and followed your instructions perfectly to the letter and works like a charm! I have that entrance as same as Corey but all of them appears only as easy creation not as advance creation and that is what I need to complete the icing on the cake 
oh one more thing speaking about completing the game to 100% perfection in the audio when Jojo says '' here is your winner" the name I replaced from a normal wrestler let's say Jake The Snake Roberts replaced with a female mod like "Gail Kim" the ring announcer only sounds in the entrance and not in the winning match!
And when I add a second or 3rd mod attire like example Charlotte 2 or 3rd attire the entrance music doesn't sound at all only the normal caw done inside the game!
If that is solved with all you guys have done with this game during the years since 2018 this game for me will be Game Of The Year, Graphics and gameplay included! And I mean it! You guys the modders who have put time and passion showing us how to do it and provided us the new players with all the mods and attires made should be the employees at 2k! Hands Down! 

All the Paige files for that motion were removed from 2k19. I only ported the single entrance motion like I did with most other motions I have ported. I didn't bother with it when I realised they also removed the voiceover.

Regarding the announcer audio for the victory motion, you will need to import the pofo file for the mod into data editor, go to ANNOUNCER SETTINGS and ensure the Commentary ID is set to Jake Roberts, or the ID of the character you are replacing as shown in the screenshot.

90Bpbwf.jpg

With then entrance music, you import the moveset file for the character into Data Editor , tick all the MEDIA WORKAROUNDS checkboxes  then save. This will enable the theme play for additional attires.

Reinject the modified pofo and moveset file into your game.

yF2z03l.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

All the Paige files for that motion were removed from 2k19. I only ported the single entrance motion like I did with most other motions I have ported. I didn't bother with it when I realised they also removed the voiceover.

Regarding the announcer audio for the victory motion, you will need to import the pofo file for the mod into data editor, go to ANNOUNCER SETTINGS and ensure the Commentary ID is set to Jake Roberts, or the ID of the character you are replacing as shown in the screenshot.

yF2z03l.jpg

With then entrance music, you import the moveset file for the character into Data Editor , tick all the MEDIA WORKAROUNDS checkboxes  then save. This will enable the theme play for additional attires.

Reinject the modified pofo and moveset file into your game.

yF2z03l.jpg

MY HERO!!!!!! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️

Hi,

I've had requests from a few modders about porting Adam Cole's Last Shot 1 finisher in 2k20 to 2k19. The problem is some of the data for the move isn't compatible with 2k19 so it wouldn't work properly.  I had to replace some of the data for the move with those of 2k19 moves to get it working partially , but I can't get it working on an unused slot so it replaces Rocket Kick 1 . Its not perfect .Here is a video preview.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

I've had requests from a few modders about porting Adam Cole's Last Shot 1 finisher in 2k20 to 2k19. The problem is some of the data for the move isn't compatible with 2k19 so it wouldn't work properly.  I had to replace some of the data for the move with those of 2k19 moves to get it working partially , but I can't get it working on an unused slot so it replaces Rocket Kick 1 . Its not perfect .Here is a video preview.

Hello, is there a chance for you to port Suplex Sideslam as well? I feel like it could work in 2K19

4 hours ago, waleed619 said:

hello my friend , is there a way to use this hulk hogan mod without altering the evt data pac ?

http://2kmodz.com/file/8658fe3efb019fe2b4ac85262991103a

Hi,

This mod has multiple attires for Hollywood Hogan with different shirts . This will require modifying the evt-data.pac file which will swap the entrances and match the correct shirt rip to the correct outfit. There isn't a way to use multiple attires on a mod like this without the evt_data. 

I added the data for this mod to the evt_data.pac file in the ported entrances pack so you don't ned to use the one in the mod. What you will need to do after copying the other files is to assign entrance ID 1113 as the Hollywood Hogan entrance in the moveset file and inject into the game , unless you add the entrance ID and string to the cae_item file so you can select it in the game. The other attire swaps  will be managed by the file during entrances.

8 hours ago, extremelyextreme said:

Hello, is there a chance for you to port Suplex Sideslam as well? I feel like it could work in 2K19

Hi,

It does work in 2K19. I didn't add it to the ported moves pack at the time since there didn't seem to be any demand for it. I will reupload and post an updated link to the moves pack with the move added.

11 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

This mod has multiple attires for Hollywood Hogan with different shirts . This will require modifying the evt-data.pac file which will swap the entrances and match the correct shirt rip to the correct outfit. There isn't a way to use multiple attires on a mod like this without the evt_data. 

I added the data for this mod to the evt_data.pac file in the ported entrances pack so you don't ned to use the one in the mod. What you will need to do after copying the other files is to assign entrance ID 1113 as the Hollywood Hogan entrance in the moveset file and inject into the game , unless you add the entrance ID and string to the cae_item file so you can select it in the game. The other attire swaps  will be managed by the file during entrances.

Thanks !

what if want to use only 1 attire from sixzzripzz's mod? how can i do it without altering evt data ?

so should i only use the 02(in-ring) hogan pac file and duplicate it , rename it to 04 pac so he only enters with the props from the original entrance ? because when using tekken 57's mods , he enters using tekken57's shirt then rips another nwo shirt

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, waleed619 said:

Thanks !

what if want to use only 1 attire from sixzzripzz's mod? how can i do it without altering evt data ?

so should i only use the 02(in-ring) hogan pac file and duplicate it , rename it to 04 pac so he only enters with the props from the original entrance ? because when using tekken 57's mods , he enters using tekken57's shirt then rips another nwo shirt

What’s happening here is, the Hollywood Hogan entrance in the ported entrances pack has the NWO shirt rip prop linked to it. The prop ID is 4001 in the pac\prop folder. If you want to use this entrance with any other Hollywood Hogan mod, you will have to rename the shirt rip prop for that mod to 4001 so it replaces the NWO shirt prop.

If you are using just one attire for that mod, you don’t need the modded evt data. What you need to do here is rename the ID for the shirt rip prop which is already included to 4001 , remove the NWO shirt prop 4001 in the prop folder and remove the black/ white boa prop file since that mod hasn’t got a boa.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

What’s happening here is, the Hollywood Hogan entrance in the ported entrances pack has the NWO shirt rip prop linked to it. The prop ID is 4001 in the pac\prop folder. If you want to use this entrance with any other Hollywood Hogan mod, you will have to rename the shirt rip prop for that mod to 4001 so it replaces the NWO shirt prop.

If you are using just one attire for that mod, you don’t need the modded evt data. What you need to do here is rename the ID for the shirt rip prop which is already included to 4001 , remove the NWO shirt prop 4001 in the prop folder and remove the black/ white boa prop file since that mod hasn’t got a boa.

Now i get it , thanks so much!

23 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

any chance you could add jack swaggers 2k15 entrance?

Hi, Ive added the entrance motion to the ported entrances pack. You can re download as I updated the zip

Hi,

Here is a preview  and download links to a few 2k20  moves ive been working on . I will call these modded moves because I had to replace some of the animation data with those of 2k19 moves since most of the animations aren't working as they are in 2k19.

1. The Fiend 3  (2k20)  - Corner Taunt. Not modified.

2. Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick - Combo Strike  - I had to replace data for the initial punch.

3. Last Shot 1 (2k20) - This replaces Rocket Kick 1.  - Not all the data is compatible with 19 so I had to make modifications. I can't place it on a separate slot due to other moves in that category being affected (scripted moves) when I attempted to do so.

4. Hogan Leg Drop 1 (2k20) Replaces Leg Drop 5 - I had to modify Leg drop 5 by adding some of the data for the 2k20 leg drop to the move. I can't place on a new slot as its in the scripted move category.

5. Choke Lariat Slam (2k20) - Not modified - The thumb notion doesnt work, similar to issues with hand\finger motions for 2k20 moves not working properly in 2k19,

6. Suplex Sideslam (2k10) not modified.

I forgot to add these 3 moves to the list so they aren't previewed

7. Suplex 1 (2k20) 

8. Standing Moonsault 5 (2k20)

9. Sit-Out Piledriver 3 (2k20) - One of Jerry Lawler's signature moves 

Here is a video preview of the moves.

The moves are not yet included in the main ported moves pack. I have placed a separate download link below if you want to try out the moves in your game.

https://mega.nz/file/MRJwABSL#RWeOt4ENtJj90kc43zjfItOJXYnaf_oQYGYFCH3dK-Q

unzip, drag and drop the PAC folder in the WWE2K19 folder, then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

If you want to restore the original files, you can just replace with the files of the same name in the main ported moves pack 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Oi,

Aqui está uma prévia e links para download de alguns movimentos 2k20 em que estou trabalhando. Chamarei esses movimentos modificados porque tive que substituir alguns dos dados da animação pelos de movimentos 2k19, já que a maioria das animações não estão funcionando como no 2k19.

1. O Demônio 3 (2k20) - Provocação de Canto. Não modificado.

2. Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick - Combo Strike - Tive que substituir os dados do soco inicial.

3. Last Shot 1 (2k20) - Substitui Rocket Kick 1. - Nem todos os dados são compatíveis com 19, então tive que fazer modificações. Não posso colocá-lo em um slot separado porque outros movimentos nessa categoria foram afetados (movimentos com script) quando tentei fazê-lo.

4. Hogan Leg Drop 1 (2k20) Substitui Leg Drop 5 - Tive que modificar o Leg drop 5 adicionando alguns dados para o leg drop de 2k20 ao movimento. Não posso colocar em um novo slot porque está na categoria de movimento com script.

5. Choke Lariat Slam (2k20) - Não modificado - A noção de polegar não funciona, semelhante a problemas com movimentos de mão / dedo para movimentos 2k20 que não funcionam corretamente em 2k19,

6. Suplex Sideslam (2k10) não modificado.

Aqui está uma prévia dos movimentos.

Os movimentos ainda não estão incluídos no pacote principal de movimentos portados. Coloquei um link de download separado abaixo se você quiser experimentar os movimentos em seu jogo.

https://mega.nz/file/YdhxlCQI#2wa_fNIev6jHwWF8cfxSyfDgobRv6jYbtt_luZs45c0

descompacte, arraste e solte a pasta PAC na pasta WWE2K19 e, em seguida, gere novamente o arquivo chunk0.def.

Se você deseja restaurar os arquivos originais, você pode apenas substituí-los pelos arquivos de mesmo nome no pacote principal de movimentos portados 

as always, great work you do

• Like 1

8 hours ago, anissassi said:

Hi

Drew Gulak's belt does not appear on his body when he makes his exported entrance of wwe 2k20 is this normal? thanks

Hi,

I just realised now after performing a few tests. It seems the file for the belt isn't read properly in 2k19.

I have replaced the data for the belt. You can download the fixed entrance file from the link below. Place the file in the pac\evt folder.

https://mega.nz/file/lQRTgSaR#fK7KQSzfqcA4zjthQl7DvrS3MO4aevaEFk4YgIT1QK4